Board Logo
« #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Aug 21st, 2017, 8:47pm


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37  ...  102 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth  (Read 23311 times)
VonStern
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 0
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #510 on: Nov 3rd, 2007, 10:54am »

I just want to throw in some sense:

The drones are real!

Isaac noticed the link from the photo's that it was what he's been working on...in the 80'th.

Either we believe him, judging that this is what is at hand here, or we dismiss HE's credability?

Do we have a case, really, if it wasn't for his revelations?

Any new sightings will be in that relief, looking for similarities, according to the evidence Isaac provided.

I believe that if he didn't see the link, or if he never told us what HE knew about this, we would't be the wiser.

It'll be arrogant to disprove Isaac at this stage, regardless what moderators tell you.

No one has proved to this date, that he is wrong.

Therefore, my point - we have to work on the link he wanted us to work on...

To gather all possible intelligence, theories and speculations...and not just dismiss the fact, that we actually have been given the fact, that HE saw, what was what HE knew for a fact!!

Just my humble opinion,

VonStern

« Last Edit: Nov 3rd, 2007, 11:06am by VonStern » User IP Logged

urantia606
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 354
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #511 on: Nov 3rd, 2007, 6:23pm »

on Nov 1st, 2007, 7:29pm, Cogent1 wrote:
Possible drone sighting in Tomball, TX area. Below is a report from the National UFO Reporting Center I just came across:

Sighting Report
Occurred : 7/19/2007 05:10 (Entered as : 07/19/2007 05:10)
Reported: 7/20/2007 1:01:30 PM 13:01
Posted: 8/7/2007
Location: Tomball, TX
Shape: Other
Duration:10 seconds
Object seen in cloudy sky over Tomball

Here is what I saw on July 19th, 2007.

I was on the way home from work in Tomball, Texas. At the intersection of F.M. 249 and Hicks St., I noticed an object flying rather low and at a slow speed. At first glance it appeared to be a small airplane or maybe a news chopper. But after a few seconds of observation, I noticed that the brown to rusty colored object was indeed a new sight to me! We have had rain every day for about two weeks and it was very cloudy, so the object only appeared briefly (about ten seconds) and was gone behind the clouds. The shape is hard to explain, but for lack of a better term, it resembled an upside down helicopter!

Only there was more to it. A vertical shaft with the lower part of the shaft being slimmer and attached to a horizontal section. Toward the top of it, there were two more horizontal sections. One on each side appearing like wings. Nothing was spinning or making noise or [color=Yellow]blinking-no lights.
[/color]Which all contradicts most sightings I have read about in the last day! It was a brief but exciting experience for me and the first of its? kind for me.

I have found no way to identify it yet, but I will always remember the way it looked and the movement of this object! The one other fact the interests me is that the sighting was directly above the Grand Parkway that is being built because it is a huge undertaking that will take years to finish and maybe it was some sort of observation?! I don?t know, but I have just learned to keep my eye to the sky more often!
See what you think. cool


Thanks for the report and your interest in this subject!

Sounds very much like a Drone to me. Excellent sighting!

The length of time, the color, the movement, the shape, it all might add up to one thing.........a Drone.

The two points that intrigue me the most are the COLOR & the short time observation of the object.

Dougster
User IP Logged

urantia606
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 354
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #512 on: Nov 3rd, 2007, 6:26pm »

on Nov 3rd, 2007, 10:54am, VonStern wrote:
I just want to throw in some sense:

The drones are real!

Isaac noticed the link from the photo's that it was what he's been working on...in the 80'th.

Either we believe him, judging that this is what is at hand here, or we dismiss HE's credability?

Do we have a case, really, if it wasn't for his revelations?

Any new sightings will be in that relief, looking for similarities, according to the evidence Isaac provided.

I believe that if he didn't see the link, or if he never told us what HE knew about this, we would't be the wiser.

It'll be arrogant to disprove Isaac at this stage, regardless what moderators tell you.

No one has proved to this date, that he is wrong.

Therefore, my point - we have to work on the link he wanted us to work on...

To gather all possible intelligence, theories and speculations...and not just dismiss the fact, that we actually have been given the fact, that HE saw, what was what HE knew for a fact!!

Just my humble opinion,

VonStern



Are the drones real? IMO, YES. Very real.

You may know that Isaac recently notified LMH of his new email address.

Always good to see your reports.
User IP Logged

Cogent1
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 51
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #513 on: Nov 3rd, 2007, 8:02pm »

on Nov 3rd, 2007, 6:23pm, urantia606 wrote:
Thanks for the report and your interest in this subject!

Sounds very much like a Drone to me. Excellent sighting!

The length of time, the color, the movement, the shape, it all might add up to one thing.........a Drone.

The two points that intrigue me the most are the COLOR & the short time observation of the object.

Dougster


Dougster....Thanks alot. I am waiting for an e-mail back from Peter Davenport at NUFORC. I hope he has the name and contact number of the witness....and is willing to forward to me if OK with the witness. I happen to live very near Tomball, so I will interview the witness if possible. Will relate any new info here at casebook. I have had 2 other sightings (not Drones) myself here in the Tomball area since May 2007, both during the day. So, I thinkl the overall activity is increasing in this part of Texas. I continue to look for new drone sightings worldwide...but none that don't appear to be fakes so far....but always on the look out for something new to check out grin
Just FYI, I have been investigating UFO's for 30 years now and been following the Drones since May 2007....was just a lurker here for a long time. Some really good people here at casebook, BJ runs a very professional operation.....unlike many other boards I have seen. I'll be in touch when I have new info. Take care.
User IP Logged

Cogent1
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 51
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #514 on: Nov 3rd, 2007, 8:16pm »

on Nov 3rd, 2007, 10:54am, VonStern wrote:
I just want to throw in some sense:

The drones are real!

Isaac noticed the link from the photo's that it was what he's been working on...in the 80'th.

Either we believe him, judging that this is what is at hand here, or we dismiss HE's credability?

Do we have a case, really, if it wasn't for his revelations?

Any new sightings will be in that relief, looking for similarities, according to the evidence Isaac provided.

I believe that if he didn't see the link, or if he never told us what HE knew about this, we would't be the wiser.

It'll be arrogant to disprove Isaac at this stage, regardless what moderators tell you.

No one has proved to this date, that he is wrong.

Therefore, my point - we have to work on the link he wanted us to work on...

To gather all possible intelligence, theories and speculations...and not just dismiss the fact, that we actually have been given the fact, that HE saw, what was what HE knew for a fact!!

Just my humble opinion,

VonStern



VonStern....nice to hear from you again smiley I agree, I think the drones are real also.....but I don't think they have been "reverse" engineered by U.S. or BLACK gov't....I don't think we have a control interface for this "language" based on other things I have seen in many other cases. If these craft are reverse engineered....it could not be without direct help from a Type 2 civilization or higher....we are currently a Type 0....on the verge of becoming a Type 1....this is the most dangerous time for all Earth civilizations in our global history.....we are all very lucky to be living during this time. Let's hope we can come out the other side as a Type 1 and not a Type "Null".....it would be a shame to waste all that perfectly good beer grin
User IP Logged

hjdelight
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1653
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #515 on: Nov 3rd, 2007, 8:45pm »

grin Lol!

HJ
User IP Logged

Arrogance is a fragile springboard from which to jump to conclusions says I.
Latitude
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1024
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #516 on: Nov 3rd, 2007, 11:30pm »

on Nov 1st, 2007, 7:29pm, Cogent1 wrote:
Possible drone sighting in Tomball, TX area. Below is a report from the National UFO Reporting Center I just came across:


First, kudos to Cogent1 for bringing this to the forum! smiley

Upside down helicopter that had wings that did not spin. That could be a drone. Rusty brown? Only the BB drone could have been brown or different shades of brown. The other drones were more an off white. Still, it could be a drone we have not yet seen pics of. But what bothers me about this sighting is it makes no mention of the birdcage wires/spikes at the top. All the drones did have that characteristic. It could be the witness saw the drone from an angle that kept him from seeing the spikes.

If only the witness could see the drone pics to see if they are a match or similar.
User IP Logged

My Drone Video
Cogent1
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 51
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #517 on: Nov 4th, 2007, 01:16am »

on Nov 3rd, 2007, 11:30pm, Latitude wrote:
First, kudos to Cogent1 for bringing this to the forum! smiley

Upside down helicopter that had wings that did not spin. That could be a drone. Rusty brown? Only the BB drone could have been brown or different shades of brown. The other drones were more an off white. Still, it could be a drone we have not yet seen pics of. But what bothers me about this sighting is it makes no mention of the birdcage wires/spikes at the top. All the drones did have that characteristic. It could be the witness saw the drone from an angle that kept him from seeing the spikes.

If only the witness could see the drone pics to see if they are a match or similar.


Thanks Lat....If Peter gets me the contact info, I plan to do just that when I interview the witness. I don't want to bias the witness, so I will have the person give me a drawing first as best they can, before I show them any pictures. I will also get as much info as possible before we look at any of the Drone images. It is too easy to psychologically "load" their description and testimony if given any information prior to their recounting the experience. I will let everyone know as this developes. cool
User IP Logged

urantia606
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 354
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #518 on: Nov 4th, 2007, 8:07pm »

on Nov 3rd, 2007, 11:30pm, Latitude wrote:
First, kudos to Cogent1 for bringing this to the forum! smiley

Upside down helicopter that had wings that did not spin. That could be a drone. Rusty brown? Only the BB drone could have been brown or different shades of brown. The other drones were more an off white. Still, it could be a drone we have not yet seen pics of. But what bothers me about this sighting is it makes no mention of the birdcage wires/spikes at the top. All the drones did have that characteristic. It could be the witness saw the drone from an angle that kept him from seeing the spikes.

If only the witness could see the drone pics to see if they are a match or similar.


Due to the cloaking device forcefield, the birdcage wires on top are sometimes not entirely visible.

One wonders what may have caused the cloaking to be interrupted for a few seconds.

Just a thought.
User IP Logged

VonStern
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 0
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #519 on: Nov 6th, 2007, 08:26am »

French researcher Henri Lhote found this cavepainting in the Taassili Mountains in northern Africa in the 1950's.

What is interesting in this case, is the ring with spikes.

User Image

Could it be a drone? Perhaps with the mothership above - in front of the sun?

VonStern
User IP Logged

Latitude
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1024
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #520 on: Nov 6th, 2007, 10:39am »

on Nov 6th, 2007, 08:26am, VonStern wrote:
French researcher Henri Lhote found this cavepainting in the Taassili Mountains in northern Africa in the 1950's.

What is interesting in this case, is the ring with spikes.


Could it be a drone? Perhaps with the mothership above - in front of the sun?

VonStern


I am reluctant to admit I have never studied this fascinating subject. I did a quick search on Henri Lhote and I did not see this painting come up. Can you post some links for more information on this?
User IP Logged

My Drone Video
VonStern
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 0
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #521 on: Nov 6th, 2007, 10:51am »

on Nov 6th, 2007, 10:39am, Latitude wrote:
I am reluctant to admit I have never studied this fascinating subject. I did a quick search on Henri Lhote and I did not see this painting come up. Can you post some links for more information on this?


This is what I have at the moment:

--o0o--

http://www.daviddarling.info/encyclopedia/L/Lhote.html

http://www.igap.dk/stenalder.htm (Danish only)

--o0o--

It's a very narrow issue but interesting.

--VonStern
User IP Logged

elevenaugust
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

APPONO ASTOS


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 286
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #522 on: Nov 6th, 2007, 10:58am »

I think VonStern make a little mistake:
This cavepainting is dated between 7.000 years and 2.000 years before J.C., and was found by a Russo-Chinese mission at Fergana, in Ouzbekistan.

Source:
http://www.effendi.info/ovni1.html
In French (sorry undecided)
and
http://ufologie.net/htm/picanc3.htm

You can also see a complete text in english here:
http://ufologie.net/htm/fergana.htm

Since the source is the french review "Lumières dans la Nuit" that I know very well (subscribed since 20 years) I can try to make thorough research to go up until the origin.

11
« Last Edit: Nov 6th, 2007, 11:03am by elevenaugust » User IP Logged

IPACO, the new tool for photo and video analysis is on-line ! www.ipaco.fr
VonStern
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 0
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #523 on: Nov 6th, 2007, 11:05am »

on Nov 6th, 2007, 10:58am, elevenaugust wrote:
I think VonStern make a little mistake:
This cavepainting is dated between 7.000 years and 2.000 years before J.C., and was found by a Russo-Chinese mission at Fergana, in Ouzbekistan.

Source:
http://www.effendi.info/ovni1.html
In French (sorry undecided)
and
http://ufologie.net/htm/picanc3.htm

You can also see a complete text in english here:
http://ufologie.net/htm/fergana.htm

11


Thanks for the correction grin

I just found it on the 'net and wanted to share. The sources I was using has not been validated. I apologize.

Still interesting though,

--VonStern
« Last Edit: Nov 6th, 2007, 11:07am by VonStern » User IP Logged

VonStern
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 0
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #524 on: Nov 6th, 2007, 4:30pm »

--o0o--

This is something to consider for you all:

http://vonstern.homepage.dk/Science.html

THIS one I'm sure of the origin! grin Sir Martin Rees talking.

VonStern

Ps:Education is evident...mistakes are inevitable. If we grasp a straw in our time, we are considered lucky!

« Last Edit: Nov 6th, 2007, 5:06pm by VonStern » User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37  ...  102 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls