Board Logo
« #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Aug 17th, 2017, 2:30pm


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43  ...  102 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth  (Read 22834 times)
LDN41
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 9
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #600 on: Dec 9th, 2007, 09:51am »

Merci slobo! Your detailed response has given me much to consider. VERY interesting! Thanks again.
User IP Logged

Latitude
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1024
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #601 on: Dec 9th, 2007, 1:11pm »

on Dec 9th, 2007, 05:25am, DrDil wrote:
There really is so little information to be gleamed from this brief correspondence thatís partly why Iíve held off posting anything about it, but since Whitleyís self-imposed deadline of the 8th December has come and gone with no sign of him updating his personal journal I thought it prudent to mention it.


Is Whitley now trying to come up with a better way to report his sighting? Or maybe he's simply dropping it for business reasons. Many have already come out against Whitley accusing him of using the drone story to drum up subcriptions and generate website hits.

I hope it's real. But at the same time the irony of this seems incredible.
User IP Logged

My Drone Video
VonStern
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 0
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #602 on: Dec 9th, 2007, 3:02pm »

on Nov 27th, 2007, 2:28pm, Marvin wrote:
This is a must see (to fill more time smiley)

It is just over 1 hour... Latitude, this is a mind blower. wink

Be sure to use the full screen feature.


Thunderbolts of the Gods

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4773590301316220374



Very good find Marvin! I encourage everybody in here to watch this video!

--VonStern
User IP Logged

VonStern
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 0
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #603 on: Dec 9th, 2007, 3:16pm »

on Dec 9th, 2007, 05:25am, DrDil wrote:
Whitley Strieber recently authorized the following email to be sent to his ďUnknown CountryĒ subscribers list (6th December 2007) and it was emailed on his behalf.



At the time of writing this (Sunday 9th December) his journal has still to be updated and still shows the last entry to be the 27th November. Whitley Strieber has always said he canít prove (and as such didnít know) that the Drones were real and that perhaps the lessons learned from the full experience are more important than the nuts and bolts physical reality of the craft.

Well that all seems to have changed with this latest revelation, the first line of Whitleyís recent email states:

ďWell, in one sense the Drones mystery is solved because at 4:53 this morning, I saw one.Ē

And the last line of the email reaffirms this by stating that:

ďThere is no question in my mind at all but that they <the Drones> are real.Ē

There really is so little information to be gleamed from this brief correspondence thatís partly why Iíve held off posting anything about it, but since Whitleyís self-imposed deadline of the 8th December has come and gone with no sign of him updating his personal journal I thought it prudent to mention it.


Congratulations, DrDil on becoming Global Moderator, now you have the power to throw me out! I'm sure you'll fit the position well.

I personally don't think that Strieber is going for the green...and I am also saying that the California Drones are real.

What would be interesting to know, is if it's possible to find the photographer who took the pictures of the debries lying on the hangar floor, as Isaac provided a picture of? Since it was known in the mid - 80'th, the incident must have happened far before the picture was released to CARET. This picture HAS to be part of a portfolio of some military photographers history. It might be a longshot, but sometimes a tiny straw bring in the harvest!

Just my 2 cents, and as allways, debatable!

VonStern
« Last Edit: Dec 9th, 2007, 3:17pm by VonStern » User IP Logged

murnut
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 614
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #604 on: Dec 9th, 2007, 3:22pm »

Dr Dil,

Congrats from me as well.

Could not happen to a nicer guy wink

I dont know what to think about these new Whitley Strieber revelations. Some of the original witnesses coming forward or new witnesses willing to step up with photos or media that can be documented, would go a long way.
User IP Logged

You want a revolution?
You've got to make a difference on your own
You want a revolution?
Stand up, stand out and make it known
VonStern
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 0
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #605 on: Dec 9th, 2007, 4:05pm »

Perhaps this has to do with the crackling noises heard when a Drone is near?

http://keelynet.wordpress.com/2007/11/13/stopping-cars-with-microwaves/

And maybe not just Alien hardware? Or a technique developed from just that?

Just my 2 cents, and as allways debatable.

VonStern
« Last Edit: Dec 9th, 2007, 4:05pm by VonStern » User IP Logged

slobomotion
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

"Desire not the fruits of thy labors." -- The Baghavad Gita


PM


Posts: 92
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #606 on: Dec 9th, 2007, 4:29pm »

Very interesting, the article on police using microwaves to stop cars. During my encounter with what I think were drones here in France on November 17, 2007, I felt they were "winking" at me. That they saw me. That they knew I was there. That they were trying to tell me something. I became disoriented and felt as though I were "moving through maple syrup." The drones, or whatever they were, were too far away to hear. About ten days ago, we had a problem in our apartment with this weird, annoying humming noise, which only appeared in certain areas of the apartment. It made it hard to sleep, and caused tension. I think we've determined it came from a neighbor's house down the block that is having some work done on it. I am quite familiar with this phenomenon, which is inherently unhealthy if it keeps up for a long time or is used by someone who wants to harm you. So, fortunately, the recent humming noise seems to have nothing to do with my possible drone sighting.
I have become very edgy and paranoid since this experience, and received a couple of messages and I blew them off, saying I don't know who they are and don't want to deal with them. (Especially not anyone who uses Google to translate from French to English and vice versa! Long story . . . ) My apologies go out to this individual, whose messages I deleted earlier today. I do continue to encourage people to ask me questions about what I think were drones, but I want to keep my distance from everyone, and I hope you can understand that.
User IP Logged

VonStern
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 0
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #607 on: Dec 9th, 2007, 4:42pm »

on Dec 9th, 2007, 4:29pm, slobomotion wrote:
Very interesting, the article on police using microwaves to stop cars. During my encounter with what I think were drones here in France on November 17, 2007, I felt they were "winking" at me. That they saw me. That they knew I was there. That they were trying to tell me something. I became disoriented and felt as though I were "moving through maple syrup." The drones, or whatever they were, were too far away to hear. About ten days ago, we had a problem in our apartment with this weird, annoying humming noise, which only appeared in certain areas of the apartment. It made it hard to sleep, and caused tension. I think we've determined it came from a neighbor's house down the block that is having some work done on it. I am quite familiar with this phenomenon, which is inherently unhealthy if it keeps up for a long time or is used by someone who wants to harm you. So, fortunately, the recent humming noise seems to have nothing to do with my possible drone sighting.
I have become very edgy and paranoid since this experience, and received a couple of messages and I blew them off, saying I don't know who they are and don't want to deal with them. (Especially not anyone who uses Google to translate from French to English and vice versa! Long story . . . ) My apologies go out to this individual, whose messages I deleted earlier today. I do continue to encourage people to ask me questions about what I think were drones, but I want to keep my distance from everyone, and I hope you can understand that.


Hi slobomotion, what made you think, that you saw a Drone like the California Drones?

Did you recognice the shape, or other likenesses related to them?

It is relavant to know, exactly how you percieved the sighting.

Anyway, you are welcome to share your expirience with us here, we will investigate it, and try to find an answer to your sightings.

Greetings,

VonStern
« Last Edit: Dec 9th, 2007, 4:44pm by VonStern » User IP Logged

slobomotion
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

"Desire not the fruits of thy labors." -- The Baghavad Gita


PM


Posts: 92
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #608 on: Dec 9th, 2007, 4:55pm »

What I saw on November 17 did not look like Isaac's drones. The ones I saw were smaller and bell-shaped. I wish I knew how to add the YouTube clip I recently saw to this forum, but I don't know how. I was so curious, I looked through lots of drone sightings and got more and more disappointed until bingo, I saw an old video from 1975, in broad daylight, of three silent, hovering bell-shaped metallic type drones, and two of them were demonstrating their invisibility feature. THOSE were 99.99% like what I saw.
User IP Logged

VonStern
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 0
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #609 on: Dec 9th, 2007, 5:06pm »

on Dec 9th, 2007, 4:55pm, slobomotion wrote:
What I saw on November 17 did not look like Isaac's drones. The ones I saw were smaller and bell-shaped. I wish I knew how to add the YouTube clip I recently saw to this forum, but I don't know how. I was so curious, I looked through lots of drone sightings and got more and more disappointed until bingo, I saw an old video from 1975, in broad daylight, of three silent, hovering bell-shaped metallic type drones, and two of them were demonstrating their invisibility feature. THOSE were 99.99% like what I saw.


You simply copy the link to the right at YouTube that says "URL" and paste it in the "Post" window of your UFO CaseBook posting area.

--VonStern
User IP Logged

ZETAR
Mod Director
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

GREAT SPIRITS ALWAYS ENCOUNTER THE MOST VIOLENT OPPOSITION FROM MEDIOCRE MINDS E=MC2


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 8133
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #610 on: Dec 9th, 2007, 5:52pm »

BONJOUR SLOBO,
SA VA BIEN?
I'VE BEEN READING ALONG AND MUST AGREE WITH VON STERN THAT FURTHER INVESTIGATION WILL BENEFIT MANY.
YOU MENTIONED SLOBO THAT THERE WAS SOME INTERDICTION WHICH OCCURED IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD WHERE THE SIGHTING TOOK PLACE.
I ALSO FROM READING THAT FRANCE HAS BEEN A HOT BED WITH RIOTS,CARS BURNED, PROPERTY DAMAGE AND PEOPLE HURT.
I KNOW GOVERNMENTS HAVE THEIR OWN DRONES WHICH ARE USED FOR RECONNAISANCE PRIOR TO SENDING TROOPS OR SECURITE...
HAVE THESE GOVERNMENT DRONES BEEN SEEN OR HAVE YOU HEARD OF THEM WHICH ARE SIMILAR TO U.S VERSIONS.
THEY RANGE IS SIZE ACCORDING TO MISSION PERAMETER.
I AM CURIOUS DUE TO PREVIOUS DRONE SIGHTINGS HAVE HAD DISTINCT DIFFERENCES.
SHALOM...ZETAR cool
User IP Logged

GREAT SPIRITS ALWAYS ENCOUNTER THE MOST VIOLENT OPPOSITION FROM MEDIOCRE MINDS E=MC2
DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #611 on: Dec 9th, 2007, 7:31pm »

on Dec 9th, 2007, 1:11pm, Latitude wrote:
Is Whitley now trying to come up with a better way to report his sighting? Or maybe he's simply dropping it for business reasons. Many have already come out against Whitley accusing him of using the drone story to drum up subcriptions and generate website hits.

I hope it's real. But at the same time the irony of this seems incredible.

Hi Lat,
Yeah, I know what you mean, perhaps the other most unlikely candidate would have been LMH. I must admit Iíve waited patiently without commenting anywhere on it, I canít see any logical motivation for Whitley that would suggest itís contrived, as I would have thought it an unnecessary risk to his future earnings, especially at this juncture in his career, irrespective of the short term payoff.

If it wasnít for the fact he said he woke his wife, then the circumstances make it sound like a lucid dream more than a real event. Although he doesnít say she actually saw it:

ďI immediately woke Anne up and went to the window. But we could not see it from the window.Ē

He then goes on to describe a second sighting of the craft so it will be interesting to see if his wife witnessed it.
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #612 on: Dec 9th, 2007, 7:41pm »

Hi VonStern, Murnut and thanks.

I feel the same Murnut, if at least one of the original witnesses could be located and volunteered to be interviewed it would be a major breakthrough, a long awaited turning point.

Vonstern: Iím not so sure about the microwave theory as surely the level of radiation generated would lead to poisoning, especially when you consider how close Chadís friend must have been to capture the underside of the paddle as he did. Still as has been said many times it could be we are placing human restraints on alien technology.

Regarding the photographer though, if Isaac was able to smuggle out the amount of documentation he claims he has I donít see any reason why others couldnít, I donít think it would be in a portfolio though but I agree that if everything Isaac wrote is true then other people most certainly were privy to the image/s, the items in the images and perhaps even had the opportunity to smuggle them out, but what do you think would be their motivations for risking everything?

Again, according to Isaac it undoubtedly happens, but by the dates provided Isaacís no spring chicken so if any one else did smuggle them out the motivation isnít disclosure or publicity otherwise it should have happened by now.

Also when I read the personal text that Isaac supplied with his documents it certainly seems to be written in the style of someone who is seeking closure rather than disclosure, someone who is weary of his burden and just wanted to ease it and who knows, perhaps his conscience.

It could just be the way I interpret it as I suppose ultimately it's about perception, and perception is an unique, personal and individual tool. smiley
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #613 on: Dec 9th, 2007, 7:48pm »

on Dec 9th, 2007, 4:55pm, slobomotion wrote:
What I saw on November 17 did not look like Isaac's drones. The ones I saw were smaller and bell-shaped. I wish I knew how to add the YouTube clip I recently saw to this forum, but I don't know how. I was so curious, I looked through lots of drone sightings and got more and more disappointed until bingo, I saw an old video from 1975, in broad daylight, of three silent, hovering bell-shaped metallic type drones, and two of them were demonstrating their invisibility feature. THOSE were 99.99% like what I saw.


Hi slobomotion,

This chart may make it easier to relate the shape of what you saw (click on text). Itís self explanatory. smiley
« Last Edit: Dec 9th, 2007, 7:49pm by DrDil » User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
VonStern
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 0
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #614 on: Dec 9th, 2007, 8:18pm »

on Dec 9th, 2007, 7:41pm, DrDil wrote:
Hi VonStern, Murnut and thanks.

I feel the same Murnut, if at least one of the original witnesses could be located and volunteered to be interviewed it would be a major breakthrough, a long awaited turning point.

Vonstern: Iím not so sure about the microwave theory as surely the level of radiation generated would lead to poisoning, especially when you consider how close Chadís friend must have been to capture the underside of the paddle as he did. Still as has been said many times it could be we are placing human restraints on alien technology.

Regarding the photographer though, if Isaac was able to smuggle out the amount of documentation he claims he has I donít see any reason why others couldnít, I donít think it would be in a portfolio though but I agree that if everything Isaac wrote is true then other people most certainly were privy to the image/s, the items in the images and perhaps even had the opportunity to smuggle them out, but what do you think would be their motivations for risking everything?

Again, according to Isaac it undoubtedly happens, but by the dates provided Isaacís no spring chicken so if any one else did smuggle them out the motivation isnít disclosure or publicity otherwise it should have happened by now.

Also when I read the personal text that Isaac supplied with his documents it certainly seems to be written in the style of someone who is seeking closure rather than disclosure, someone who is weary of his burden and just wanted to ease it and who knows, perhaps his conscience.

It could just be the way I interpret it as I suppose ultimately it's about perception, and perception is an unique, personal and individual tool. smiley


Hi DrDil, good to see that you still think.... grin

What I was placing in memory of all here, was if Isaac smuggled out evidence from CARET, couldn't the original photographer own evidence of the provided photo of the debrie in the hangar (Which must have been a part of a copy of a large scale portfolio, made by the officers in charge of the report that was made at military level, long before the pictures was released to CARET?)

What I mean, you don't present CARET or PARC with pictures, unless they are Approved by the origin, which would be the military base, where the debrie was delivered. Or, more likely at a much higher level.

No doubt, there must exsist more than the one hangar picture. Only the one released to us, has reached clearence, at least to CARET.

What I call for, is another "Whistleblower" who might be the original photographer, or his/hers relatives. Someone who might have the original film.

When an incident like this happens, be sure it is documented properly, and several photos had to be included in the portfolio. Remember, it was made to present to high level military security use in the first place.

It sure might be, that it's hidden good, but It's there, or has been.

Anyway, it's not meant for you and me to see, trust me.

Conclusion: There are/has been more evidence. It just might be hidden or destroyed.

VonStern
« Last Edit: Dec 9th, 2007, 9:22pm by VonStern » User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43  ...  102 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls