Board Logo
« #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Aug 20th, 2017, 12:25pm


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8  ...  102 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth  (Read 23154 times)
Latitude
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1024
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Serach For The Tr
« Reply #75 on: Oct 8th, 2007, 02:17am »

on Oct 8th, 2007, 01:58am, elephant wrote:

Plus he has looked at this forum and considers it consists of 95% pure speculation and harnesses no REAL facts against Isaac,the manuscripts and the witnesses photos.He believes the American public will deny the truth through fear.


If one looks at any of the forums one could see a lot of bad. How easy is it to have your view spoiled by a few bad apples. There is some good scientific research going on amongst the noise. I know it's a hard thing to do but if the good doctor were to search through the hundreds of pages devoted to the drones he would probably see his own conclusions have already been posted.

Elephant,
Are you reading all posts? I posted a couple of questions for you to pass on to the doctor. Did you see them? If the doctor would like his ideas to become public this forum is a good starting point. From here news spreads to other forums and then to the rest of the internet.
« Last Edit: Oct 8th, 2007, 02:38am by Latitude » User IP Logged

My Drone Video
Latitude
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1024
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Serach For The Tr
« Reply #76 on: Oct 8th, 2007, 02:34am »

on Oct 7th, 2007, 2:11pm, Marvin wrote:
We caught that back in 8/24/2007 (but so much for the debate on real vs. CGI).

I disagree, Marvin. Lev's drone was way too small, distant and low rez (purposely) to be properly analyzed. It was not even close to what came from Chad, Raj, Steven and Ty. I for one never claimed Lev's drone as real. Most people can't tell the difference any way. To them anything unbelievable is automatically cgi.
User IP Logged

My Drone Video
Latitude
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1024
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Serach For The Tr
« Reply #77 on: Oct 8th, 2007, 02:48am »

on Oct 8th, 2007, 12:18am, Cogent1 wrote:
Hello to all. I have been researching UFO's for over 30 years now with many interesting bits of anecdotal evidence accumulating all the while and the Drone/Strange Craft events are extremly intriguing on so many levels. I have been reading this forum's threads on the subject for a good while. Time to participate. I have seen some Drone photos from Germany that I think may be fakes. I have done a rudimentary analysis of them and will gladly share my opinions here. I want to upload them here for a look by others. Can someone tell me how to get them into this thread. They are currently housed at 4Shared.com.
Hoax or not, let's get to the truth based on logic and reason....but let's stay outside the box....that's where all the fun is....and maybe even the TRUTH. Ciao for now. Never be afraid to be wrong wink


Hi Cogent1,

How about you simply post links to the media you want to show us? Up over the smileys, click on the picture of the world with a paper in front of it (Insert Hyperlink) and paste in the link.
User IP Logged

My Drone Video
Luvey
UFO Casebook Staff

member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 840
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Serach For The Tr
« Reply #78 on: Oct 8th, 2007, 03:18am »

Bonjody I find your posts offensive…… You have just come in here and your first post is belittling other members. The bottom line is if you don't like it here…..LEAVE.

Luvey

Quote:
Someone mentioned "Technobabble" earlier...

What are you people smoking?

I have never read more BULLS**T in my life!!!

Most of what has been posted lately is completely unintelligible.
(Cogent1's post above excepted...was posted while I was writing this one)

Sorry, I got back too late for you to continue.

I'll sign off too...I think I have made my point that

"the inmates are running the asylum!"
User IP Logged

~ "When you master your mind, you master your life." ~

~ In every action there is an equal and opposite reaction ~
ZETAR
Mod Director
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

GREAT SPIRITS ALWAYS ENCOUNTER THE MOST VIOLENT OPPOSITION FROM MEDIOCRE MINDS E=MC2


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 8145
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Serach For The Tr
« Reply #79 on: Oct 8th, 2007, 03:47am »

YES INDEEDY,
I MUST JOIN IN WITH MY DISTINGUISHED FRIEND LUVEY AND RAZOR AND QUESTION WHETHER BONJODY LEFT THE BARN DOOR OPEN ON THE WAY IN OR OUT.
I'M NOT SURE IF YOU ARE ACCUMSTOMMED TO INSULTING PEOPLE WHEN YOU VISIT...BUT IT MAY BE IN YOUR DAILY LIFE THAT YOUR SOCIAL ETIQUITTE IS SIMILAR.IF THAT IS THE CASE SOMEONE DROPPED THE BALL SOMEWHERE ALONG THE LINE.
WELL ALL THE ABOVE IS OUT OF MY CHARACTER BUT IF THE INMATES ARE RUNNING THE ASYLUM THEN MIGHT I ASK IF YOUR ARE SPEAKING FROM THE VOICE OF EXPERIENCE TO DRAW SUCH A CONCLUSION?
IF YOU ARE HERE JUST TO GET ATTENTION...WHY DON'T YOU TRY TO ADD TO THE THREAD RATHER REVEAL TO ALL THAT CIVILITY IS NOT YOUR HIGH CARD grin
SHALOM...ZETAR
User IP Logged

GREAT SPIRITS ALWAYS ENCOUNTER THE MOST VIOLENT OPPOSITION FROM MEDIOCRE MINDS E=MC2
VonStern
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 0
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Serach For The Tr
« Reply #80 on: Oct 8th, 2007, 05:33am »

--o0o--

http://www.esotericscience.com/Antigravity.aspx#explanation

"4D waves, Rotation, Magnetism and Antigravity"

"According to the aether model presented here rotation generates an aether vortex into the
4th dimension (see Inertia). Given that gravity according to this model is essentially a 4D
wave phenomenon it suggests that left/right spin difference is a 4th dimensional effect."

--VonStern
User IP Logged

Marvin
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting....


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1119
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Serach For The Tr
« Reply #81 on: Oct 8th, 2007, 07:47am »

on Oct 8th, 2007, 02:34am, Latitude wrote:
I disagree, Marvin. Lev's drone was way too small, distant and low rez (purposely) to be properly analyzed. It was not even close to what came from Chad, Raj, Steven and Ty. I for one never claimed Lev's drone as real. Most people can't tell the difference any way. To them anything unbelievable is automatically cgi.


I do not understand what there is to disagree?

User Image

Photo from RoH’s post.

User Image

Leviathan’s Hoax.

I can not post a quote from that thread, but I caught and posted the photo as being Leviathan made back on 8/24/2007. Here is the header…

Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1578 on: 08/24/2007 at 17:00:47 »

On Thread #4, Page 106

At the time, I did not need the photo to be “analyzed”… I spotted it as the same fake drone as the others that were publish by Leviathan, as shown by the good work of RoH. I suggest this should be the end of the “it is impossible drones are CGI” debate. I am not saying all of the drones are CGI, I am just saying the people that claim they can easily spot the difference between real and CGI, failed the Leviathan test. If we are to have any credibility, then I believe we should not be stuck in the same place every day.
User IP Logged

Oh Goody! My Illudiom Pu-36 Explosive Space Modulator!

User Image

"You naughty earth specimens!"
GForce
Mod Director
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

You'll never find happiness until you find yourself!


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 6396
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Serach For The Tr
« Reply #82 on: Oct 8th, 2007, 08:50am »

VonStern welcome back my friend! I for one value your thoughts and opinions. Dan
User IP Logged

Latitude
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1024
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Serach For The Tr
« Reply #83 on: Oct 8th, 2007, 10:35am »

on Oct 8th, 2007, 07:47am, Marvin wrote:
I am just saying the people that claim they can easily spot the difference between real and CGI, failed the Leviathan test.


Name one person who did that. Maybe you can think of one maybe two. But to paint everbody with that broad of a brush is not fair. Like I said. Most people can't tell. But how many came out saying the Lev drone was real?
User IP Logged

My Drone Video
jugement
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 910
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Serach For The Tr
« Reply #84 on: Oct 8th, 2007, 11:05am »

is the dorne a type of stargate that transport?
User IP Logged

Free Will Does Exist But Only When It Is Used To Break Out Of Malevolent Disagreeable ,Bad HABits THat Have Been Developed IN LIFE.
Latitude
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1024
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Serach For The Tr
« Reply #85 on: Oct 8th, 2007, 11:40am »

on Oct 8th, 2007, 11:05am, jugement wrote:
is the drone a type of stargate that transport?

I'm definately open to that possibility for the Big Basin drone. Maybe one day we will know.
User IP Logged

My Drone Video
jugement
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 910
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Serach For The Tr
« Reply #86 on: Oct 8th, 2007, 11:58am »

on Oct 8th, 2007, 11:40am, Latitude wrote:
I'm definately open to that possibility for the Big Basin drone. Maybe one day we will know.
the reason that I asked that question,is s1 and on stargate sg1 look at the languastic primers by Isaac and on the circle around the cage, and you can see the simalarities of the scifi movies stargate that the actors travel thru.thank you latitude. cool
User IP Logged

Free Will Does Exist But Only When It Is Used To Break Out Of Malevolent Disagreeable ,Bad HABits THat Have Been Developed IN LIFE.
Latitude
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1024
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Serach For The Tr
« Reply #87 on: Oct 8th, 2007, 12:33pm »

on Oct 8th, 2007, 11:58am, jugement wrote:
the reason that I asked that question,is s1 and on stargate sg1 look at the languastic primers by Isaac and on the circle around the cage, and you can see the simalarities of the scifi movies stargate that the actors travel thru.thank you latitude. cool


I don't know about Stargate SG1 (I have never watched the show, but I did enjoy the original movie). What bothers me is the blacked out portions of the PACL documents, especially page 3 of the quarterly report . That 4th item was evidently too sensitive even for PACL eyes. It is possible it described some sort of transporter.
« Last Edit: Oct 8th, 2007, 12:36pm by Latitude » User IP Logged

My Drone Video
Marvin
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting....


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1119
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Serach For The Tr
« Reply #88 on: Oct 8th, 2007, 12:54pm »

on Oct 8th, 2007, 10:35am, Latitude wrote:
Name one person who did that. Maybe you can think of one maybe two. But to paint everybody with that broad of a brush is not fair. Like I said. Most people can't tell. But how many came out saying the Lev drone was real?


Latitude, ease back from the trigger my friend. I am not trying to make this a personal issue. And to name people would be to do so and would totally miss the point.

My point is to level the playing field and point out the obvious.

1. It is not easy to always spot a hoax photo… especially if it is a digital photo and we are not in possession of the original. To base one’s opinion on this type of poor data is fine, but for some people (I am not saying you) to lead others on, that none of these photos can be fake… is just not being truthful. The Leviathan photo should more than demonstrate that point. While you are correct, there was not a bandwagon full of people saying the Leviathan photo was legitimate beyond doubt, on the other hand, where was the bandwagon of experts pointing out this was an obvious hoax? As of August, I believe RoH and I were the only ones doing so. Those who are in the dark on the real vs. CGI, were left to believe it was real or possibly real (when it is a fake).

2. Leviathan posted a hoax photo that resides on the UFO Casebook. To the best of my knowledge, Saladfingers has not done such a thing. Yet, people condemn Saladfingers (because he believes the drones may be CGI) and support Leviathan (who is a hoaxer). I am totally puzzled by this logic. We need good trustworthy CGI folks for their input… we do not have to agree with them, but we are silly if we bury our head in the sand (or chase them off) when they speak. Personally, I will hold the CGI folks to the same standard of proof as I would anyone else… and please explain things in simple terms for my simple mind.

3. I have not heard that Leviathan has claimed responsibility for the hoax photo. If one wants to understand a hoax, this would make a good study. For those who are interested, see if you can figure out what makes these guys tick. The photo was supposed to have been taken on the 29th of June (2007) and supplied anonymously (that should have been a red flag). It looks like these folks do not need to come forward for their accolades.
http://www.ufocasebook.com/anonymousstrangecraft.html

4. We should not get too tied up in “if” drones are real or a hoax. The adventure is in the discovery, wherever it leads us. If the evidence proves a drone is real, then that is awesome. If not, then (for me) that’s okay too. At least we will know the truth.

Latitude, do you remember what I said on MUFON? I meant every word of it. We are not that far apart you and I, and we seek the same thing… our paths may be different, but I hope to arrive at the same place. We just need to work together to weed out the un-drones like this one to get there. wink
User IP Logged

Oh Goody! My Illudiom Pu-36 Explosive Space Modulator!

User Image

"You naughty earth specimens!"
Latitude
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1024
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Serach For The Tr
« Reply #89 on: Oct 8th, 2007, 1:24pm »

[quote author=Marvin link=board=drone&num=1191662183&start=88#5 date=1191866094]

Absolutely Marvin. I have always considered you as a friend. Please don't misconstrue my rough way of posting to be a slight at you because it is not meant to be that way. I try my best to relate what I'm am feeling but something always gets lost in that translation. So please remember this, whatever I post in response to you is not meant as an offense. I may from time to time disagree with what you say and you will likely do the same to me. I believe we can disagree and still be friends. (It would be boring if we always agreed wink ).

It was Fore from OMF who found out the drone photo was hoaxed by Lev over a month ago. I for the most part remained quiet about it. Just recently Lev has put up a blog admitting to the hoaxing. So the cat is out of the bag now and that is why I bring it up. With Fore we had a good suspicion. Now Lev admits it so it can now be posted.

Good for you and RoH for making the correct decision. What evidence did you use to make that determination? I did not make that claim because I felt there was not enough to go on at the time. So I had that pic in my grey basket so to speak. I never took a side about it real or fake.

My point is the Chad, Raj, Steven and Ty pics are different. They are much easier to make a determination on. Do you agree?

As for CGI people, I normally do not like their attitude. They are closed minded and arrogant for the most part. They are often so far into their craft that they think it's the be all and end all to anything unusual. Salad started out that way. He has since softened his stance because after all his creations he has realized they do not duplicate the realism of the original photos. Every now and then you will get a cgi guy who is willing to think outside the box (CGI software box?). LMH has a report from just such an individual on her website.
User IP Logged

My Drone Video
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8  ...  102 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls