Board Logo
« #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 21st, 2017, 06:55am


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth  (Read 16081 times)
DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1110 on: Jan 10th, 2009, 3:05pm »

on Jan 10th, 2009, 1:58pm, Albatross wrote:
Hello, all!
I know - I'm REAL late to the party.
I saw a picture of the famous Raj photo back when it first came out, and I thought it was curious, but then just kind of forgot about it until a few weeks ago when my Dad brought it up at Christmas.
So I decided to do some looking around and see what I could find.

Following a few Google leads of course lead me here, where I've spent the last couple weeks lurking and reading as much as I could, whenever I could.

Of course most of what I've read is almost two years old now, and I'm very curious about where this case stands. Has there been a verdict, or at least a general agreement, on whether this is real or a hoax?



Hi Albatross and welcome to the forum!! grin

As you can see I think it’s fair to say that the majority of the posters believe it’s a hoax while there are still a few who believe otherwise. I think this is perhaps why an answer wasn’t forthcoming…..

Again, welcome to the forum!!

Cheers. smiley
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
Katterfelto
Guest
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1111 on: Jan 10th, 2009, 3:07pm »

on Jan 10th, 2009, 3:01pm, Albatross wrote:
I ask because I've been recreating the PACL Primer in Adobe Illustrator and have found enough "evidence" that I believe it to be a hoax.

I can't comment on the Photos of the drones themselves, though - I'm not a 3D artist. I'm still on the fence with those.

If someone could at least say "hello", it wouldn't go unnoticed...

Thanks.



Hi Albatross. Please share your findings.
Regarding final verdict. Some are sure it's hoax, some on the fence and some think it's real. Visit OMF and DRT and review as you did here and make up your own mind. DRT has released info they located the Raj pole and street lamp. So those pieces are real anyway. grin
User IP Logged

DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1112 on: Jan 10th, 2009, 3:11pm »

on Jan 10th, 2009, 3:07pm, Katterfelto wrote:
Hi Albatross. Please share your findings.
Regarding final verdict. Some are sure it's hoax, some on the fence and some think it's real. Visit OMF and DRT and review as you did here and make up your own mind. DRT has released info they located the Raj pole and street lamp. So those pieces are real anyway. grin

grin Or for a condensed version of all the KNOWN locations then visit here. wink

Cheers. smiley
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
Jeddyhi
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 589
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1113 on: Jan 10th, 2009, 3:15pm »

on Jan 10th, 2009, 3:01pm, Albatross wrote:
I ask because I've been recreating the PACL Primer in Adobe Illustrator and have found enough "evidence" that I believe it to be a hoax.

I can't comment on the Photos of the drones themselves, though - I'm not a 3D artist. I'm still on the fence with those.

If someone could at least say "hello", it wouldn't go unnoticed...

Thanks.



Hello and welcome to casebook. grin

I would like to see your evidence. It sounds interesting. Post it up when you get a chance!
User IP Logged

"Nothing will ever claim ownership of the original Drone information, so copyright is not a question. Use it."- Masker33
TheShadow
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 299
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1114 on: Jan 10th, 2009, 3:15pm »

on Jan 10th, 2009, 1:04pm, newtothis wrote:
And after all of that happening, you still think this is just some college kids' class project? IF the whole thing is a hoax, I don't think some college kids could pull it off. IF it is a hoax, it has to be from someone with many resources...

Tuna


I disagree....one clever person with the software, imagination and skills could have pulled this off no problem!

Dont forget also Jed and Kat, the drones also made UFO hunters......
User IP Logged

DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1115 on: Jan 10th, 2009, 3:54pm »

on Jan 10th, 2009, 10:51am, tomi01uk wrote:
If you want my guess, I think that DrDil (in a mellow moment) summed it up for me too. I think there is something deeper connected here. I'm not sure what it is regarding the disclosure process or what.

Now, now, Tomi that’s a little out of context….. wink

My ‘mellow moment' was when offering kudos to the DRT:

on Jan 9th, 2009, 4:28pm, DrDil wrote:
Personally speaking I would need to see some pretty remarkable evidence to suggest it was anything other than an internet hoax but as I say, real-world data is vital and also to future researchers who may happen across this debacle, if the DRT provide it then once more kudos, irrespective of the source!!

Cheers. smiley

(Or perhaps I'm just mellowing in my old age!! grin)

The quote you reference:

on Jan 9th, 2009, 5:30pm, DrDil wrote:
I am however teetering on the precipice of the reasoning that there just MAY be a little more behind this than your average internet hoax, not necessarily due to the ‘finesse’ of the images and certainly not because of the (ahem wink) 'eloquence' of Isaac’s ‘purple prose’ but there’s definitely something niggling me and has been for a while, make of that what you will….. wink

I believe I was lucid, firing on all cylinders and my usual non-mellow overly-abrasive self!! kiss

However I believe I may have been misunderstood as I don’t think this is government sponsored as when I say there’s something else I mean I struggle with the fact that it was a hoax for the sake of it, or to fool people, get one over on the community etc. While I don’t discount that it was just a plain old hoax but like I said previously I have a niggling feeling that there was some purpose to it…..

Cheers. smiley
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1116 on: Jan 10th, 2009, 3:55pm »

on Jan 10th, 2009, 1:15pm, Jeddyhi wrote:
The drone alien font is composed of 5 basic shapes rearranged to produce the "language".

Hi Jedd, I've only seen that mentioned in one other place.....

Cheers. wink
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
TeachersPet
Guest
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1117 on: Jan 10th, 2009, 4:28pm »

Hi Albatross if you could go here to ATS and scroll down, a Poster Zen_anarchist did an excellent analysis of the font and their arrangement ..ie the barcode etc, and established use of a font that had not been in existence until 1992 after Isaac left his employment..
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread289007/pg402

compare your angle of attack..and by all means post here, and of different angle post at ATs..we keep collecting these to establish a libraries folx can refere too.

Welcome aboard to..Zen would love to see your work as well..tell them the Sys_Config sent you.

Regards
« Last Edit: Jan 10th, 2009, 6:30pm by TeachersPet » User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3955
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1118 on: Jan 10th, 2009, 5:33pm »

on Jan 10th, 2009, 3:54pm, DrDil wrote:
I have a niggling feeling that there was some purpose to it…..

Cheers. smiley


Gotta be .. and I bet the answers will open up new questions too. Or else they won't and we can all be free again !!! grin
User IP Logged

TeachersPet
Guest
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1119 on: Jan 10th, 2009, 6:28pm »

was remiss in pointing out in a prior post, how coverage for La times and Fox was managed, and simply, that both Fox and LA times are owned by one entity ..News corp. So no naggling feeling there nor surprises . Those are your shadows on the wall.
I was reminded while watching Predators vS Aliens..and the Fox marquis wentup with the News Corp logo as well. When coordinating with Warners thats what they do and they do it well.
Just recently News Corp sold off 9 of its fox TV affilliates.
los angeles times fox are siblings and family.
Even c2c owned by premier Radio owned by Clearchannel, which interacts with Fox as well, routinely swapping assets..like in monopoly.
http://www.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/index.jsp?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20041206005146&newsLang=en
Looking for PTB, there they are. Count on them to shape and alter and package our reality smiley
Jake wondered always how these folx managed to get expensive coverage like that. They were merely helping their series along.

« Last Edit: Jan 10th, 2009, 6:51pm by TeachersPet » User IP Logged

TheShadow
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 299
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1120 on: Jan 10th, 2009, 6:29pm »

on Jan 10th, 2009, 5:33pm, tomi01uk wrote:
Gotta be .. and I bet the answers will open up new questions too. Or else they won't and we can all be free again !!! grin


So are you saying the DRT will find and name those behind this hoaxhuh

User IP Logged

Albatross
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 158
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1121 on: Jan 10th, 2009, 6:34pm »

Hello, all, and thanks for the warm welcomes!

TeachersPet - thanks for posting that link. Zenarchist's idea of using the type tool to create the bar codes was a good one - it hadn't occurred to me.

Can I upload my images to this site? I don't have a website of my own.



User IP Logged

TeachersPet
Guest
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1122 on: Jan 10th, 2009, 6:44pm »

sure sounds good to me.. if you have them on imageshack or photobucket jost copy the image link and paste it in the post..I can then post in our Library and Doc in His after he looks at it..at Dronehoax.com

Its important because UFOwatchdog.com Phillip Royce is no longer personally active, but his work is monumental in exposing Hustlers and bogus characters like LMH and REED and other hustlers of ufology and is referenced as a resource extensively.
These like the analyst summaries are highly important and you can find them at dronehoax.com..just in case they disappear from the primary source.
« Last Edit: Jan 10th, 2009, 6:49pm by TeachersPet » User IP Logged

Albatross
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 158
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1123 on: Jan 10th, 2009, 6:45pm »

on Jan 10th, 2009, 3:55pm, DrDil wrote:
Hi Jedd, I've only seen that mentioned in one other place.....

Cheers. wink


Having recreated these characters in Illustrator, I can attest to that.
But it's really only three shapes that comprise the "letters" of the "Alphabet". There's (1) the "Scythe", (2) a rectangle, and (3) a square.
Then there's that oddball "candlestick" thrown in for good measure.


User IP Logged

TeachersPet
Guest
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1124 on: Jan 10th, 2009, 6:47pm »

Hmm..thats the one that Alienware Trademarked isn't it, or applied for same. Thats great Albatross, the more angles the better.

I would love to start an encyclopedia for hoaxers, but there is a museum already for that.smiley
« Last Edit: Jan 10th, 2009, 6:53pm by TeachersPet » User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls