Board Logo
« #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 23rd, 2017, 5:48pm


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth  (Read 16665 times)
TeachersPet
Guest
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1290 on: Jan 15th, 2009, 3:00pm »

Despite those examples of good ettiquette and public speaking, Little wonder Tomi still stands by her man.
I just wanna know, I see da Pole but where's da house.?
Wheres da Whole house. How can anyone miss da house across the street wit (sic) da nice Indian people in it, the mechanical engineer, the graphics artiist brother in law, the pretty girl, and pretty mama...? smiley They have to be in dis' package too..
« Last Edit: Jan 15th, 2009, 3:16pm by TeachersPet » User IP Logged

Jeddyhi
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 589
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1291 on: Jan 15th, 2009, 3:15pm »

We have to wait patiently because the PI's are investigating..... rolleyes The day that someone stood by the pole and took the picture to prove it had been found should have also been the day that Raj's story was either confirmed or shown to be false. This delay in releasing anymore info is most certainly because the Raj story cannot be confirmed

"Raj who? Never heard of him"

Before releasing information that damages the drone case, DRT damage control is working on a way to keep whatever reputation they think they have from completely disintegrating. They will not find a way. They are only prolonging the inevitable. They will call themselves messengers, truth seekers, investigators, researchers, etc.....but it all boils down to how they promoted a hoax because they are either:

a) really gullible people that wanted the drones to be real.
or
b) they are in on the hoax.
or
c) they were infiltrated by hoaxers.

Take your pick! wink

Remember how the Chad site was exaggerated to be dangerous, where a hoaxer would not go to take a photo? I wait patiently to see what the next phase of BS will be. grin
« Last Edit: Jan 15th, 2009, 3:23pm by Jeddyhi » User IP Logged

"Nothing will ever claim ownership of the original Drone information, so copyright is not a question. Use it."- Masker33
TeachersPet
Guest
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1292 on: Jan 15th, 2009, 3:18pm »

Sad.I recall that famous line..Brave men die only once, and cowards die a thousand times..
User IP Logged

neveleeleven
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 227
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1293 on: Jan 15th, 2009, 3:43pm »

on Jan 15th, 2009, 2:14pm, tomi01uk wrote:
If there is a hoaxer he is anything but lazy.. do you remember when we all realised that the raj photo had the curvature throughout the whole image because of the "lense effect". That was discovered when someone demonstrated it and showed the raj picture with this effect corrected.



I don't remember that can you post a link?

on Jan 15th, 2009, 2:14pm, tomi01uk wrote:
May I remind you what everyone said then..
"Well.. this was put into the photo..as an effect to make the picture that much more believable".

So.. when you are sure.. that this anally retentive "hoaxer" obsessively devoted to detail after detail of correction and effect put into this, is now slipping...


Tomi, there is a website here that has the equations to add "lens effect" naturally, to any image it chooses:
You can play with the instant results yourself with the tool they created:
http://www.ngsir.netfirms.com/englishhtm/Lens.htm

There are 100's of programs that can replicate this effect very easily, with only 1 click of a button.

I am not saying this is what the hoaxer did, but my point is, lazy or not, it only takes a couple finger clicks to create a "lens effect".


on Jan 15th, 2009, 2:14pm, tomi01uk wrote:
Or else a cigar is just a cigar.. and you are going after the messengers (drt).


You keep saying a cigar is just a cigar.... you should change it to "a hoax is just a hoax".

--edit--

-I'll mention that later.
« Last Edit: Jan 15th, 2009, 4:11pm by neveleeleven » User IP Logged

Romans 12:6
tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3955
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1294 on: Jan 15th, 2009, 5:06pm »

Given enough luck these pi's and the drt will solve this case for us. And you know what? There will be no restraint of the facts for hoax or true in the end, that is how you "solve" a case.

So.. along with you all i patiently wait as well.. not so vociferously.. mostly.. tap.. tap... tap... tap.... tongue
User IP Logged

Jeddyhi
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 589
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1295 on: Jan 15th, 2009, 5:23pm »

on Jan 15th, 2009, 5:06pm, tomi01uk wrote:
Given enough luck these pi's and the drt will solve this case for us. And you know what? There will be no restraint of the facts for hoax or true in the end, that is how you "solve" a case.

So.. along with you all i patiently wait as well.. not so vociferously.. mostly.. tap.. tap... tap... tap.... tongue


I would love to believe that but after Chad was found to be a liar, that hoax evidence was disregarded and excuses made for.

When the Big Basin sighting by Stephen was found not to be in Big Basin at all, that hoax evidence was disregarded and excuses made for.

When CGI and photography experts analyzed and condemned the Drone photos as fakes, that hoax evidence was disregarded and excuses made for.

When every photo witness was anonymous and followed the same method of operation, that hoax evidence was disregarded and excuses made for.

See the pattern that the DRT has followed? In between the finding of the pole and the release of its location, I imagine the DRT is working on a way to present the findings in a way that is not so damaging to the drone case. A way that leaves a glimmer of hope of drone reality. First and foremost, we already know the pole is not where it should be. Therefore, any future inlaws are not where they should be since the story stated that he was in Capitola visiting his fiance's parents, one of which is an engineer. Damage control may be most difficult!
« Last Edit: Jan 15th, 2009, 5:25pm by Jeddyhi » User IP Logged

"Nothing will ever claim ownership of the original Drone information, so copyright is not a question. Use it."- Masker33
Double Nought Spy
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1429
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1296 on: Jan 15th, 2009, 5:35pm »

Damage control is really all they have ever done, with varying degrees of success. Tomi's last message up there is just a small damage control effort inside a bigger one. I think the only reason I'm hanging around here now is just to try to figure out who it is they think they are fooling! At the moment, I can think of only one candidate: themselves.
User IP Logged


All sane people detest noise. --Mark Twain

neveleeleven
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 227
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1297 on: Jan 15th, 2009, 5:42pm »

on Jan 15th, 2009, 5:06pm, tomi01uk wrote:
Given enough luck these pi's and the drt will solve this case for us.



The case was solved A YEAR AGO. It's already been proven the drone images are FAKE, and the entire thing is a HOAX.

The only thing DRT is going to do, is make themselves look dumb when they find it's just a couple morons with cameras and computers that created this whole drone crap. A bunch of nobodies with nothing better to do.

This will make every single excuse that DRT made up to support the reality of the drones look even more pathetic.
« Last Edit: Jan 15th, 2009, 5:45pm by neveleeleven » User IP Logged

Romans 12:6
TeachersPet
Guest
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1298 on: Jan 15th, 2009, 6:34pm »

How can we say that Nev..ArlingtonAcid and that NC restauranteur and guitarist, Kensomething, Shady Jim at OM, , Enginineeringtype, all said this was the work of a Genius, perfection, exquisite, unduplicatable, an effort and secret worth Trillions of mexican pesos..!
And Tomi says there is an unknown power, a bigger deeper meaning and picture here. Its even had several coats of that superb shellac to improve its luster..and area model made from it by the samepeople that brought us Windmills, An Academy in its honor, Some think its spiritual! UK France Holland Finland..they Believe!

..admittedly it doesnt fly yet..but but...well..just imagine if it could!
Forget its a hoax..just think of the possibilities!!

« Last Edit: Jan 15th, 2009, 6:38pm by TeachersPet » User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3955
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1299 on: Jan 15th, 2009, 6:35pm »

on Jan 15th, 2009, 5:35pm, Double Nought Spy wrote:
Damage control is really all they have ever done, with varying degrees of success. Tomi's last message up there is just a small damage control effort inside a bigger one. I think the only reason I'm hanging around here now is just to try to figure out who it is they think they are fooling! At the moment, I can think of only one candidate: themselves.


I'm waiting to find out what it is and why or who or whom.. that's why I'm here. Anyway..

I believe differently from all of you. I think this case is immense in many aspects, mostly the proportion of razzle dazzle design and the drone structures are extrodinary.. but that is JMO..

So.. I want to know everything about it someday. That's why I'm here. tap tap tap wink

And why I like everybodys research so much, both sides give a lot to think about. The balance is still unrealised but speculated on by this side disproportionatly.. believing it is a hoax. but what is it reallyhuh??

Thats why we are here grin all of us smiley
User IP Logged

MGrandin
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 7
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1300 on: Jan 15th, 2009, 6:49pm »

on Jan 15th, 2009, 5:42pm, neveleeleven wrote:
The only thing DRT is going to do, is make themselves look dumb when they find it's just a couple morons with cameras and computers that created this whole drone crap.


But better looking dumb than not looking at all.
Whatever result they achieve it is interesting. cool
Obviously even you sceptics are interested.
User IP Logged

Jeddyhi
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 589
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1301 on: Jan 15th, 2009, 8:56pm »

on Jan 15th, 2009, 6:49pm, MGrandin wrote:
But better looking dumb than not looking at all.
Whatever result they achieve it is interesting. cool
Obviously even you sceptics are interested.


I'm only interested in seeing this drone promotion be over. The overwhelming hoax evidence has been ignored and a possible drone reality has been touted for many, many months. This prolongs the attention and spotlight that hoaxes are made for.

Looking dumb is one thing but how are you supposed to look after defending a hoax for almost two years?
User IP Logged

"Nothing will ever claim ownership of the original Drone information, so copyright is not a question. Use it."- Masker33
TeachersPet
Guest
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1302 on: Jan 15th, 2009, 10:52pm »

actually what I want is an Autographed Picture of the PIs and Mars sitting together at a Dunkin Donuts..
Ithink anyonne with an iota of sense wants to no why tthe big shots who tried to stop and squelch the skeptics..aren't revealing the house without naming a street..along with the pole and Lamp, knowingly allow infiltarators in, like Lev, and then act surprised.

I can't blame them in a way..it really is rather embarrasing, but they are making their own bed for themselves.
And how did Tommis hubby say..you sleep with fleas you wake up with fleas..something like that.
smart man.

and now I will take the advice of another even smarter man. My dear friend Sidd..
My work at this forum is done, as there is nothing else for me to contribute..I must say..I have Learned much from Jed Marv Gorgo DrDil Double and others here..
I liked very much how Zetar thinks..with those like you all and him ..Ufology has a chance..to one day catch the real thing..
regards all
TP
Sys
^i^
« Last Edit: Jan 15th, 2009, 11:08pm by TeachersPet » User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3955
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1303 on: Jan 16th, 2009, 04:49am »

on Jan 15th, 2009, 8:56pm, Jeddyhi wrote:
Looking dumb is one thing but how are you supposed to look after defending a hoax for almost two years?


Jeddyhi, I respect your opinion in this. There was a time when I felt it was necessary for me to counterpoint what you would write.

Later on, however, when enough ppl were countering your observations and points, and those of your commrads who found aspects that indicated hoax, I felt released from the necessity of countering your observations with opposing observations or thinking.

So I began to think a bit more philosophically about this situation and then reference it to research regarding similiar complex issues.

Maybe it is the way we are built as humans, natures way so to speak.. that we feel an imperative to counter argue for the sake of balance in any issue of major interest or importance which we become mentally involved in.

When all this is over, I will never blame anyone for counter argueing aspects of this case. I think it is a need we have as humans, maybe a collective intelligence of some kind.. to fully explore every angle of possibility to seek answers. Intelligence demands balance until an answer is found.

User Image

edit to add: I hate Dawkins smiley ...
« Last Edit: Jan 16th, 2009, 05:55am by tommi01 » User IP Logged

Katterfelto
Guest
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1304 on: Jan 16th, 2009, 06:56am »

on Jan 15th, 2009, 10:52pm, TeachersPet wrote:
My work at this forum is done, as there is nothing else for me to contribute..

Take care TP. You'll be missed. And you are wrong you do have more to contribute!

Tomi, good points. History shows some very intense idealologic disagreements, some emarassingly so. When all is said and done here, who was right or wrong regarding truth will hopefully be known. What follows should be a personal evaulation of the means used in finding and discussing it.
User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls