Board Logo
« #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 26th, 2017, 07:22am


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth  (Read 114765 times)
DrStern
Guest
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #210 on: Dec 12th, 2008, 1:52pm »

on Dec 12th, 2008, 1:37pm, Jeddyhi wrote:
Mr. Stern

May I ask just what the investigation is trying to determine? If it is trying to determine that the drone case is a real event sighting, then why will no photography experts or CGI experts endorse the photos as real, thereby justifying an investigation. If the photos are fake, then all that follows the photos is fake as well. The photo witness, Chad, lied about location. How can things like this be swept under a rug.

Is there anyone outside of the DRT forum that is willing to endorse these photos as legitimate? If the DRT submitted these photos for verification and the results were that they appear to be real photos, that endorsement would have been plastered all over a few different forums over the last year. That has not transpired. The drone case is a hoax in the sense that it is not based in reality. Whether or not it is a sanctioned dis-info campaign remains to be seen.


Mr. Jeddyhi

Why would I reveal my (or the DRT) investigations here? To be ridiculed and shown my inferior intelligence?

No, you have your mind made up, and no one here can change that.

Merry Christmas, and may your God be with you,

DrStern
« Last Edit: Dec 12th, 2008, 2:21pm by DrStern » User IP Logged

TeachersPet
Guest
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #211 on: Dec 12th, 2008, 2:03pm »

on Dec 12th, 2008, 1:13pm, DrStern wrote:
Mr Jeddyhi,

The investigaton is still going on, and I just pointed out that there still might be an alternate solution to this enigma.

I still need an answer to my question about the shadow, but if you can verify this to be a true hoax, I ask you to admit that you find the witnesses as true liars, and I suggest you to do it here:

earthfiles@earthfiles.com

Dr. Erik von Stern

No, you give us a break..
Dr. ,
You go and ask your experts, maybe they can answer,
and since when does presenting objective analysis constitute an attack on believers. May I point out that it DRT that went out and formed its own organization, to corner the anticipated "market" as you did yours, by their and your own volition. They were not run out, as you once alluded to, saying we" took over.".WE were always here, and at ATS, and OMF.., and other sites that came to the same conclusion. Hoax
Thats just inflaming , inciting, as you did with one of your commentaries or epithet about DrDil

The burden is yours..You claim to be scientific, but you are just a speculator , ignoring the science. Not one iota of "proof" or a real problem with the analysis, after dozens of posts

True Liars?, is their a category of untrue liars? almost Liars, teeny Liars, great Liars.. That is laughable!
Tampering pictures, false addresses, "teeny" lies? then it must be a "teeny" Hoax..
But hoax it is..!!
You cannot change those facts.
You are deliberately ignoring whats been done

You sir , imo, are less than honest, you just want to provoke empty chatter under guise of "dialogue" out of sheer desperation for the lack of proof.
No proof, not even an informed opinion.

Some people lost jobs, and rank, others expelled, by mass bannings, unethical behavior of cross forum moderators, who are the vanguard advocates of this farce. Telling an esteemed fellow member, Reader , if he left , then others , I assume believers". might come.

Even with the bannings by the king of the castle, droves of believers are not puring in, much less proof of THAT drones existence. The Bishops and Cardinals of Ufology marketing , have gone silent as well on the matter. Not a very good Omen.


Old colleague, We will do whatever is necessary to prevent this hoax from growing legs while "Our God", as you call him, gives us the strength to, and hopefully from making a dime, or even a farthing.
Its been quite succesful so far , don't you think?
Whatever DVDs, or tapes, you all had in mind, you can use them as coasters and bookends, or let the other charlatans along with Dr.Rutter/Reed, sell them at commission for you, or sell it to each other amongst yourselves.

Have a good day.













« Last Edit: Dec 13th, 2008, 12:32am by TeachersPet » User IP Logged

Jeddyhi
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 589
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #212 on: Dec 12th, 2008, 2:09pm »

@ Stern

My mind is made up based on logic and facts. It is not hard to differentiate a real event and a non-real event.

Do you know why nobody is calling the Stephenville, Texas case a hoax? Or why nobody is calling Rendlesham a hoax? Or Shag Harbor? It is because these events were reported by multiple witnesses that didn't hide behind the internet. They came forward and helped the investigation. They contacted authorities (instead of the internet) to document their sightings. And amazingly, these famous cases didn't even include photos. Yet they are real events with real people on record. Do you see the difference? The drone case is full of fluff designed to keep the easily intrigued busy while real cases come and go. It is an internet meme that has succeeded on a select few.

Happy Holidays to you as well!
« Last Edit: Dec 12th, 2008, 2:15pm by Jeddyhi » User IP Logged

"Nothing will ever claim ownership of the original Drone information, so copyright is not a question. Use it."- Masker33
Marvin
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting....


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1119
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #213 on: Dec 12th, 2008, 2:35pm »

Hi Doc,

I have a few questions (and responses) to your post:

on Dec 12th, 2008, 12:46pm, DrStern wrote:
I truly think you believe in your findings, and I would be so more likely to believe it, if you present real evidence.


In any investigation, the level of evidence is critical.

What is your criteria for “real evidence?”


on Dec 12th, 2008, 12:46pm, DrStern wrote:
I know it takes some kind of funds, and as Latitude remarked, unbiased real (paid) investigation has to show irreversible evidence of a substantial reliable investigation, otherwise it will not satisfy your somewhat amateur investigation.

Do you know the exact premises for starting a real scientific investigation?


I have spent most of my adult life working in R&D (in an R&D Lab). I have written white papers and I have been published in a major trade journal. I believe I have some concept of what a scientific investigation is… or I would not be able to collect a paycheck. wink


on Dec 12th, 2008, 12:46pm, DrStern wrote:
As I see it, the believers of this issue has lost their rightful say in here.



I sincerely hope you honestly do not feel this way. I know some folks here (on both sides of the issue) can get a little “testy.” Any “attacks” should not be personal, but solely aimed at the “supportive evidence” (or lack of it) to “uphold” a point.

They should be intellectually honest and fact based. No one should “attack” someone’s belief no matter what their belief is (although there are plenty to blame with unsupported attacks here).

If someone wants to believe that pigs fly in cannon b a l ls to Mars and back, then peace be with them. But they do not have a right to force everyone else into believing that it is factual without legitimate objective evidence to substantiate it. It is a two way street.

Show me the evidence.


on Dec 12th, 2008, 1:13pm, DrStern wrote:
The investigaton is still going on, and I just pointed out that there still might be an alternate solution to this enigma.


While some people are keeping the investigation alive, what is the justification and what is the criteria for a conclusion?


on Dec 12th, 2008, 1:13pm, DrStern wrote:
… but if you can verify this to be a true hoax, I ask you to admit that you find the witnesses as true liars….


Let me ask another question, don’t you first need a witness to be able to do that? Without any witnesses, you cannot call anyone anything. No one has been able to demonstrate there are any witnesses (that exist), much less multiple witnesses.


on Dec 12th, 2008, 12:46pm, DrStern wrote:
DrStern (Still on Christmas vacation)


Merry Christmas to you and yours… may the jolly fat man be good to you!
User IP Logged

Oh Goody! My Illudiom Pu-36 Explosive Space Modulator!

User Image

"You naughty earth specimens!"
DrStern
Guest
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #214 on: Dec 12th, 2008, 3:22pm »

Ok, I am seriously overwhelmed by the evidence here, and I shut my case.

You prevail!

I'll close my case here, and assume that this is all a hoax.

Question is, are you sure? If I go away, who will you press to go away?

I'm sure I believe in your testamony, we all were led "beyond" the vail..

Sure, I'll follow your lead..I'm joining your course.. cheesy

Nah, you enjoy an opposite reaction, and you have to get it from someone else,,

I'm still not convinced, so keep hammering me..I can take it, but whomever considered joining the UFO Casebook revealing new evidence, not much luck, as it is now established that the "California Drones" only was a clever prank, only produced to make us all look like idiots...

That's why we spent more than a year to determine this.

It's arrogance to think we're the only one "thinking ape" in this great Universe...

And please excuse us for believing that.

This question have been asked by so many thinkers of past times, and still it is unheard of, even if the Drones are real or not. It has roots in mankind, to ask questions about our origin, and maybe we won't get some answers in our lifetime, but it certainly aren't a crime to search for it!

So, the Drones might not be real, but for some it is a hope..please don't take that away.

What I'm saying, maybe some new endavour is to come, maybe it's the restart of the Great Hadron Collider, maybe it's something else that occupy our mind.

Please don't take away our belief, that there might be some sort of intelligence out there that will help us in need, because I fear that we are not capable to do so if it comes to that...

I thank you all for the good wishes, and I return it all by wishing all here a Merry Christmas, or whatever God unto you pray,

DrStern

Ps: This is for Marvin: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-JrgiWDgmI
« Last Edit: Dec 12th, 2008, 4:40pm by DrStern » User IP Logged

TeachersPet
Guest
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #215 on: Dec 12th, 2008, 4:05pm »

I do have hope DrStern, that there is life out there and I pray they don't look like us, or are as stupid as we are.
In fact just today I read a report that the basic RNA prevcursor, sugar, has been detected in the middlle of the milky way, and is now suspected of being more common than was thought. with 400 or so sightings a month, worldwide, at least This one fairly well established triste by hoaxers does not affect my beliefs at all, but does distract from the possible real thing.
http://www.nrao.edu/pr/2004/coldsugar/
Hope springs eternal.


Back to Eath, ..The world's economies are being humbled and forced to their knees with no answers..
They have no choice, in that position, but to acknowledge and pray to a higher authority for them.

Have a great Christmas with you and yours.
« Last Edit: Dec 13th, 2008, 12:23am by TeachersPet » User IP Logged

Marvin
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting....


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1119
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #216 on: Dec 12th, 2008, 5:01pm »

on Dec 12th, 2008, 3:22pm, DrStern wrote:
It's arrogance to think we're the only one "thinking ape" in this great Universe...

And please excuse us for believing that.



I fully agree with you here.


on Dec 12th, 2008, 3:22pm, DrStern wrote:
This question have been asked by so many thinkers of past times, and still it is unheard of, even if the Drones are real or not. It has roots in mankind, to ask questions about our origin, and maybe we won't get some answers in our lifetime, but it certainly aren't a crime to search for it!


I agree again.


on Dec 12th, 2008, 3:22pm, DrStern wrote:
So, the Drones might not be real, but for some it is a hope..please don't take that away.


This is where I have to ask what your motivation is… is it a belief, or knowledge in the true?

I too entered this adventure wide eyed and hopeful until faced with the facts. Jedd mentioned a number of cases to have “hope” in (you missed Roswell). The facts support legimaticy in those cases… you can speak with witnesses in those cases (but many are slipping away due to Old Man Time). If you take an honest look at the BB Drone case, what do we really have that is tangible and undisputable proof for the Drones? Everywhere you look, there is deceit, and that is a poor foundation for fact.


on Dec 12th, 2008, 3:22pm, DrStern wrote:
Please don't take away our belief, that there might be some sort of intelligence out there that will help us in need, because I fear that we are not capable to do so if it comes to that...


No one here is trying to take away belief. A number of us have had “experiences” ourselves (maybe that is why we get so indignant at hoaxers). I would hate to see you get taken and buy a “bill of goods.”

But someone is trying to sale you a bill of goods here. They are working it hard. There is zero evidence that they can stand on to demonstrate reality in the BB Drone case. Zero. Nekitamo knows there is something wrong with the Raj photos… enough to warrant them to be excluded as proof of real. If you have no real proof, you have no real investigation. Someone is just delaying judgment in hope of “further” investigation. But an investigation without any set standards or goals will last as long as somebody wants it to (there is no end in sight). I wish you luck in the on going investigation.


on Dec 12th, 2008, 3:22pm, DrStern wrote:
I thank you all for the good wishes, and I return it all by wishing all here a Merry Christmas, or whatever God unto you pray,

DrStern


I hope you find Peace this Christmas.
User IP Logged

Oh Goody! My Illudiom Pu-36 Explosive Space Modulator!

User Image

"You naughty earth specimens!"
DrStern
Guest
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #217 on: Dec 12th, 2008, 5:27pm »

Thank you Marvin, you're a good guy for sure, and you simply have to understand that there are opposite opinions in this case.

As much as you believe your ideas, I believe in my ideas..

Not that any of them are wrong..until proven right!

That's what a real debate is all about, and I know you master that! wink

So, I tend to want to believe in your research, if you prove it to me. And you try very hard, and that is appreciated, believe me!

If we were to believe anything, as charted, the world would be flat!

I just want to see an equasion proving that the Drone issue is bogus...

Show me that, and I'll believe...

I know it's hard to find a program that once and for all shows this whole enigma to be true or false...but I will work hard to do so in the New Year 2009, because I now want to know.

I will let you know the outcome... grin

Again, and for the last time,

Merry Christmas to you all here at the UFO Casebook,

DrStern

Ps: A small Christmas present from me to you to help you to stay happy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3PBmPORUog
« Last Edit: Dec 12th, 2008, 8:35pm by DrStern » User IP Logged

Jeddyhi
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 589
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #218 on: Dec 12th, 2008, 10:24pm »

on Dec 12th, 2008, 3:22pm, DrStern wrote:
It's arrogance to think we're the only one "thinking ape" in this great Universe...

And please excuse us for believing that.


DrStern, I gather from this quote above that you are taking the opposing viewpoint completely the wrong way. Please understand that most of here believe in "other Life". I personally believe it would be presumptuous to think that life on Earth is the only life when the Universe seems endless. Our own galaxy is probably teeming with life. Everything is just very far apart. Very far. To think some have crossed the vastness and visited Earth is as likely as there are stars in my opinion.

I believe in UFO's though I haven't witnessed one myself. So the argument or topic of debate is not about "are we alone in the universe", its strictly about the evidence and credibility that this particular case has or doesn't have.

When I first started reading Ufology and following sighting reports online, I found a wealth of information on current sightings and famous sightings from history. I always approached a sighting report in the same manner, whether it was a new sighting or one from the 1950's. I looked at credibility first and foremost.

The witness almost always makes the case. Photos are a bonus. These amazing people see something otherworldly and report it. They go on record. They say

"This is my name. This is where I live. I was standing right here when I witnessed it.".

Now I realize some people like anonymity but... everyone of the drone photo witnesses? What are the chances?

Every drone photo witness not only remained anonymous but they also reported their sightings only to the internet and not to any authorities. So the first and simplest form of authentication and credibility is already a struggle when dealing with the drones. The photos makes it worse. They are very few in number and look posed. If I had a drone in the viewfinder, I would have snapped as many pics as possible. Click, click, click, click. I could snap at least 30 pics in 30 seconds. And I would have. But we have very few.
Its the case itself, DrStern. It has issues!

Sorry for any misunderstanding. wink
« Last Edit: Dec 13th, 2008, 07:05am by Jeddyhi » User IP Logged

"Nothing will ever claim ownership of the original Drone information, so copyright is not a question. Use it."- Masker33
newtothis
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 112
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #219 on: Dec 13th, 2008, 01:47am »

on Dec 12th, 2008, 10:24pm, Jeddyhi wrote:
The witness almost always makes the case. Photos are a bonus. These amazing people see something otherworldly and report it. They go on record. They say

"This is my name. This is where I live. I was standing right here when I witnessed it.".


I'm sorry, but I bet 95% of the population would not do that! You have to have NOTHING to lose to do that, IMO...

Tuna
User IP Logged

TeachersPet
Guest
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #220 on: Dec 13th, 2008, 03:47am »

on Dec 13th, 2008, 01:47am, newtothis wrote:
I'm sorry, but I bet 95% of the population would not do that! You have to have NOTHING to lose to do that, IMO...

Tuna

I think you just lost that bet sad
.according to mufon in its final report on the drone..
UFOs are sighted daily by average everyday citizens and it is more likely than not that they WILL come forward and forgo their anonymity especially when such extraordinary evidence is at stake. If we examine UFO History, every extraordinary photo of a UFO has a real person behind it—Ed Walters at Gulf Breeze, the Trents in McMinnville and Rex Heflin in Santa Anna. Of the thousands of cases reported to MUFON CMS, 54% of the witnesses (a majority) did not request anonymity while 46% did request anonymity.
Witnesses also come forward despite the possibility of public ridicule, as evidenced by the recent January 2008 sightings in Stephenville, Texas, where numerous real citizens who experienced an anomalous event came forward to publicly disclose their sightings. Of the many Stephenville witnesses, some did request anonymity but still agreed to in-person interviews and their identities could be established

In either case there is a safeguard in place for anonymity. Even for Linda and whitley who wont come foward with what they claimed was analysis..or proof.

Or even "The indians in the cupboard" from the "underground" at Cropcirclexplorers, aka
Rajon.com , remember them? They claimed to have the answer to translating the "Zebra code" or alien letters. That was Sherwoods site..they took that page down..never heard about drones again..Fear of PTB or fear of embarrasment..like Arthur Reyes.
These witnesses did it on line, and gave names..and addresses and locations to a radio station..all unverifiable..and just as unreachable..

I think we can learn a lot from Chris Kenworthy the film artist who hoaxed the Aussie wave, and was even accused of being a disinfo operator himself.


One FX artist pointed out to me the tell-tale motion blur trails. But she was the only one that got in touch. If you look on the web, there are many CGI forums and FX forums, where people who work in TV, film and FX say there's nothing to indicate that these are fakes. That surprised me. There are also other places where FX artists see straight through the facade. I think UFO researchers should send every clip they receive to experienced FX artists, straight away.
That certainly was done here by Mufon, and everything after was gravy. smiley

Interestingly, he is also....a believer..what he had to say was quite revealing.
http://www.ufowatchdog.com/aussieufo3.html
http://www.ufowatchdog.com/aussieufo4.html

Regards



« Last Edit: Dec 13th, 2008, 05:08am by TeachersPet » User IP Logged

Jeddyhi
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 589
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #221 on: Dec 13th, 2008, 07:02am »

on Dec 13th, 2008, 01:47am, newtothis wrote:
I'm sorry, but I bet 95% of the population would not do that! You have to have NOTHING to lose to do that, IMO...

Tuna


Hi Tuna,

You sound as if your using that kind of thinking as a justification for all the photo witnesses being anonymous. Every great, believable case in Ufology has a witness. Not always a photo but at least one witness on record. Thats just the way it is....sorry Tuna!

TP, thanks for supplying the info! I'm glad Stephenville, Texas doesn't fall into Tuna's 95%. If I remember correctly, Project Blue book covered about 12,000 cases with over 700 listed as unexplained. 12,000 cases with witness testimony.
« Last Edit: Dec 13th, 2008, 07:19am by Jeddyhi » User IP Logged

"Nothing will ever claim ownership of the original Drone information, so copyright is not a question. Use it."- Masker33
DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #222 on: Dec 13th, 2008, 10:22am »

Quote:
onthefence wrote:
I have noticed some bad science postings on one of the hoax believers forums here.

Hi OTF, I hope (if you see it) this finds you well and pleased to see you’re still fighting the good fight!! smiley

How long have you differentiated between forums in this manner? Wouldn’t it be easier to just say, “Another forum”? Unless of course you’re aware of (m)any forums which aren’t, “Hoax believers”? (Naturally excepting the DRT). As there’s still a hardcore of members that are advocates of the Drone reality it’s just that over time the momentum seems to have shifted towards the majority of members (on the majority of forums) believing the exact opposite, but that doesn’t really justify labelling the entire forum as such, does it?

Personally speaking I’d still be more than happy to hold my hands up and say that I was mistaken in my appraisal of the Drones if that was ever proved to be the case, but I suspect that similar to the pro-real believers that if evidence contrary to my personal viewpoint was going to be produced and accepted as such then it would have materialised (declacked? wink) by now.

I also suspect that the only way I can ever see such a resolve being reached is if either the hoaxers admitted and produced proof of such, or if Isaac is what he purports then he (or at least one of the other witnesses) were to waive their anonymity.

I sincerely hope you (all) have a happy holiday season and best wishes…..

Cheers. smiley
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
newtothis
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 112
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #223 on: Dec 13th, 2008, 1:32pm »

on Dec 13th, 2008, 03:47am, TeachersPet wrote:
I think you just lost that bet sad


Hmm, from http://www.mufon.com/faq.htm, MUFON FAQs:

"What should I do if I see a UFO?

Ten Things You Should Do if You Encounter a UFO
(C) Copyright 1994 by Michael Curta. All Rights Reserved.

Every year over 70,000 reports of UFO sightings come into UFO Research Organizations around the world. While it is true that 9 out of 10 sightings are explainable, it is also true that only 1 in 10 is ever reported and each year the number of reports increase. "

Well, that means 90% aren't reported, and if only 46% requested anonymity, I guess we are at about 95%, like I said...

Tuna
User IP Logged

newtothis
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 112
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #224 on: Dec 13th, 2008, 1:36pm »

on Dec 13th, 2008, 07:02am, Jeddyhi wrote:
Hi Tuna,

You sound as if your using that kind of thinking as a justification for all the photo witnesses being anonymous.


Not at all. It is just far fetched to believe that most people want the attention that comes along with seeing a UFO...

Stephenville is obviously one of the exceptions. I wonder how many people would have reported what they saw if the Constable had not come out with his story? Just a thought...

Tuna
User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 18,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls