Board Logo
« #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 21st, 2017, 01:38am


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth  (Read 16044 times)
DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #345 on: Dec 20th, 2008, 12:09pm »

on Dec 20th, 2008, 11:03am, Latitude wrote:
Which means Chad could have been staying with relatives when he said he was near Bakersfield.

The only fact here is that you don't know what Chad said to Linda so all of your speculation (and accusations) is moot.


Hi Lat,

A little tetchy today?
(Bah Humbug!! laugh)

I was merely stating what LMH actually wrote, sure Chad could have been staying with relatives just as easily as Chad could have created every Drone & the Isaac documents or Chad could be a figment of LMH’s imagination as I fail to see what any of them has to do with what I wrote.

And if my repeating what LMH has wrote is -as you claim- an ‘accusation’ then I can see any further discussion with you is pointless…..
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
murnut
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 615
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #346 on: Dec 20th, 2008, 12:53pm »

on Dec 20th, 2008, 12:09pm, DrDil wrote:
]then I can see any further discussion with you is pointless…..



You're just realizing thishuh?? wink

Murray Christmas all
User IP Logged

You want a revolution?
You've got to make a difference on your own
You want a revolution?
Stand up, stand out and make it known
Latitude
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1024
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #347 on: Dec 20th, 2008, 1:24pm »

on Dec 20th, 2008, 12:09pm, DrDil wrote:
Hi Lat,

A little tetchy today?
(Bah Humbug!! laugh)

I was merely stating what LMH actually wrote, sure Chad could have been staying with relatives just as easily as Chad could have created every Drone & the Isaac documents or Chad could be a figment of LMH’s imagination as I fail to see what any of them has to do with what I wrote.

And if my repeating what LMH has wrote is -as you claim- an ‘accusation’ then I can see any further discussion with you is pointless…..


The accusation I was referring to is the one you made that Chad is a pathological liar. Who knows for sure? Chad may have told a lie somewhere in his writings and correspondence but nobody at this point can state for a fact what was a lie. Also, just because he may have not been completely forthcoming about everything (especially that which may identify him, his family or his location) does not in any way render his entire account false.

I am merely trying to set the record straight and put it all into proper perspective. Because I don't agree with you about everything does not make me tetchy or a humbug.


User IP Logged

My Drone Video
DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #348 on: Dec 20th, 2008, 2:14pm »

on Dec 20th, 2008, 12:53pm, murnut wrote:
You're just realizing this?? wink

Murray Christmas all

Not really Mur, (just living in denial I guess…. undecided)

Merry Murray Christmas to you as well!! grin
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is online

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3954
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #349 on: Dec 20th, 2008, 2:20pm »

Hmmmmm... rolleyes ok.. well.. so much for Peace & Good Will, among men and their drones.. tongue

DrDil, I guess I'm not too naive because I anticipated that question coming from you all day cheesy

What makes this genius?? We have had this discussion so many times in different ways out on the boards by just about everyone with a strong opinion about it.
That alone makes it genius.

It's hard to convey... why do I think this is genius. I'm first inhibited because I really don't expect anyone to read line after line of my musings about the drones..
We've all heard it before... ad nausium.. that alone makes it genius..

The fact we are all still here 1.6 years later looking with disbelief at either each other or this saga.. makes it genius..

I've spent my life appreicating art. Parents were artists. I've spent inordinate amounts of time looking at filigree, ornamental designs, architecture, anything that is related to art. Most of my closest friends are artists.
So from a design standpoint, I have to agree with Syd Mead, the LAP is genius ... Am I off the hook now?

Not yet?.. ok... Well, lets just assume then for the sake of argument that these are "phoney".

The creator of the LAP even figured in the ratio aspect .. so estimation of actual size would become a part of research after release to the public.

It is just too perfect. And where there might be cracks, there is always wiggle room sufficient enough to give cause for doubt or contention..

Now I haven't even touched yet on the drones.. Can you imagine in your mind a more counter intuitive aerodynamic design?? Leonardo Di Vinci on acid might.. but he was a genius.. wasn't he.. ? I rest my case..
based mainly on subjective perception of course kiss

« Last Edit: Dec 20th, 2008, 2:23pm by tommi01 » User IP Logged

DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #350 on: Dec 20th, 2008, 4:01pm »

on Dec 20th, 2008, 2:20pm, tomi01uk wrote:
DrDil, I guess I'm not too naive because I anticipated that question coming from you all day cheesy

Oh, I don’t know about that, I knew you were expecting it when I seen you editing your original post to include such examples and so I thought I’d give you a hand by just asking you outright, so you tell me….. Naïve? User Image

on Dec 20th, 2008, 2:20pm, tomi01uk wrote:
What makes this genius?? We have had this discussion so many times in different ways out on the boards by just about everyone with a strong opinion about it.
That alone makes it genius.

It's hard to convey... why do I think this is genius. I'm first inhibited because I really don't expect anyone to read line after line of my musings about the drones..
We've all heard it before... ad nausium.. that alone makes it genius..

Oh I agree 100%!! But that’s why I wrote:

on Dec 20th, 2008, 07:18am, DrDil wrote:
If there is anything significant about the event then it’s the people discussing, debating, investigating & researching the Drones that have elevated the debacle to this higher status, (the same people who are as you say still, “entrenched” in it) as undoubtedly the standard of research has been incredibly high from all involved.

And I assure you that I meant it sincerely and I find this aspect of it a great deal more interesting than possible propulsion/cloaking systems etc. etc.

on Dec 20th, 2008, 2:20pm, tomi01uk wrote:
The fact we are all still here 1.6 years later looking with disbelief at either each other or this saga.. makes it genius..

I sort of agree but while I may be looking with ‘disbelief’ it’s not at the Drones or their aesthetics sweetheart!! User Image

on Dec 20th, 2008, 2:20pm, tomi01uk wrote:
Now I haven't even touched yet on the drones.. Can you imagine in your mind a more counter intuitive aerodynamic design?? Leonardo Di Vinci on acid might.. but he was a genius.. wasn't he.. ? I rest my case..
based mainly on subjective perception of course kiss

I can think of literally thousands!! Off the top of my head, hmm, how about a brick? That’s about as ‘counter intuitive’ an aerodynamic design as there is. Unless you’re implying that the Drones were an aerodynamic design and if so you’ll have to (again!!) enlighten me with your pearls of wisdom as I’m not sure what part of the Drones you believe are of an ‘aerodynamic design’?

However, if you’d prefer to not cast said pearls before swine then I understand completely….. wink

Lastly, regarding “subjective perception.”

Well, isn’t ALL perception subjective? (By definition if nothing else?)

If the opportunity should present itself then I heartily recommend trying the objective approach, I appreciate it may be a little outdated for your tastes but what can it hurt?

Hell, you may even see the *light* ….. kiss

I sincerely wish you & yours a Merry Christmas,
And all the best Tomi!!
Cheers. smiley
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
TheShadow
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 299
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #351 on: Dec 20th, 2008, 4:11pm »

Hey all,
Long time no drone! Just wanted to pop in and wish all Happy Holidays (yes even you Lat/Numbers)........or is that Murrey Christmas??

Take care Shads
« Last Edit: Dec 20th, 2008, 4:12pm by TheShadow » User IP Logged

DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #352 on: Dec 20th, 2008, 4:20pm »

on Dec 20th, 2008, 4:11pm, TheShadow wrote:
Hey all,
Long time no drone! Just wanted to pop in and wish all Happy Holidays (yes even you Lat/Numbers)........or is that Murrey Christmas??

Take care Shads

grin Cheers Shads and right back at ya’.
It’s good to see you posting somewhere, (anywhere!!)

All the best & Happy Holidays.
Cheers.
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
neveleeleven
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 227
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #353 on: Dec 20th, 2008, 4:50pm »

on Dec 20th, 2008, 2:20pm, tomi01uk wrote:
Now I haven't even touched yet on the drones.. Can you imagine in your mind a more counter intuitive aerodynamic design?? Leonardo Di Vinci on acid might.. but he was a genius.. wasn't he.. ?


Have you ever seen a satellite before?
http://images.google.com/images?ndsp=20&um=1&hl=en&rlz=1W1GGLL_en&q=satellites&start=0&sa=N

The drones resemble quite a few satellites that exist. I saw one long ago on some show that looked exactly like a drone, except with a sold torus. I can't remember the exact name but I think it was an old satellite sent to Saturn, or and early Mars satellite. Ill have to find it...

Anyway, if you want to see GENIUS. Look at a satellite. Now imagine all the engineering that went into it. Now image the electrical wiring schematics of it, and how the genius and complexity dwarfs anything found in the LAP. The LAP may look complex and genius to YOU, or others, but that's probably because you aren't around many things that are more complex than it.

There is ABSOLUTLY NOTHING special about the drones. All of this is a giant waste of our time. Time we will never get back in our life, and it is a very horrible joke that will end with people being very sad.

Big wow, it "expanded your mind" a little, you can do that with any sci-fi movie, or heck even better, you can expand your mind on things that actually exist instead. Truth is stranger than fiction, and the fictional drones are actually dulling my reality. Ive seen more complex things in kids cartoons...



« Last Edit: Dec 20th, 2008, 4:57pm by neveleeleven » User IP Logged

Romans 12:6
TeachersPet
Guest
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #354 on: Dec 20th, 2008, 5:58pm »

on Dec 20th, 2008, 4:11pm, TheShadow wrote:
Hey all,
Long time no drone! Just wanted to pop in and wish all Happy Holidays (yes even you Lat/Numbers)........or is that Murrey Christmas??

Take care Shads

Shads you rascal how are ye ..you know I alays keep thinking about that area 51 incident, have nightmares about it actually..where have you been?
Speaking of chad, I really think he likes lambchops, with that restaurant and all. Did the PIs find lambchop bones along the trail? Maybe if we offer him a reward like a free Dinner for 2 at that Deer creek restaurant he might come foward.
Like the owner said of his food, woo hoo...it might work ..Even Geniuses, hoaxters, and iddiots like to eat.smiley

@Marvin , my sister read what you said and she was quite disturbed, as I am the ugliest member of my family, I admit that, no shame.no dishonor...I am used to it..
but you spoiled it for Never..11 11 ..
Think of all the grooming they missed to get to know each other..tragic..
User Image

sad

and finally lets not let a hoaxter or even real et , for that matter, steal our christmas.
They are probably somewhere roasting chestnuts on an open fire , and drinking spiked eggnog enjoying theirs.
User Image
good night



« Last Edit: Dec 20th, 2008, 7:04pm by TeachersPet » User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is online

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3954
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #355 on: Dec 20th, 2008, 6:49pm »

on Dec 20th, 2008, 4:01pm, DrDil wrote:
Oh, I don’t know about that, I knew you were expecting it when I seen you editing your original post to include such examples and so I thought I’d give you a hand by just asking you outright, so you tell me….. Naïve? User ImageCheers. smiley


Ahh ! Now DrDil... don't be naive.. I rarely (sad to say) change my words enough, its my spelling I'm going after wink kiss

Actually, I think I was editing in the mushy bits about everyone, and forgot to mention readers music and art.. !

You and yours have a lovely Christmas too.
Wishing everyone a Happy and Prosperous 2009.
« Last Edit: Dec 20th, 2008, 7:18pm by tommi01 » User IP Logged

Marvin
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting....


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1119
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #356 on: Dec 20th, 2008, 7:04pm »

on Dec 20th, 2008, 5:58pm, TeachersPet wrote:
@Marvin , my sister read what you said and she was quite disturbed, as I am the ugliest member of my family, I admit that, no shame.no dishonor...I am used to it..
but you spoiled it for Never..11 11 ..
Think of all the grooming they missed to get to know each other..tragic..
User Image




Give my apologies to your sister.

She's hot! (I will get my glasses later).

User IP Logged

Oh Goody! My Illudiom Pu-36 Explosive Space Modulator!

User Image

"You naughty earth specimens!"
newtothis
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 112
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #357 on: Dec 21st, 2008, 03:19am »

on Dec 20th, 2008, 4:11pm, TheShadow wrote:
Hey all,
Long time no drone! Just wanted to pop in and wish all Happy Holidays (yes even you Lat/Numbers)........or is that Murrey Christmas??

Take care Shads


Welcome back!
User IP Logged

newtothis
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 112
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #358 on: Dec 21st, 2008, 03:29am »

on Dec 20th, 2008, 4:50pm, neveleeleven wrote:
There is ABSOLUTLY NOTHING special about the drones.


You can't be serious! Why do you spend time discussing the drones if they are insignificant? Even the most die hard hoax campers are STILL hounding these forums and doing searches for anything DRONE! Nothing special?

Tuna
User IP Logged

newtothis
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 112
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #359 on: Dec 21st, 2008, 03:36am »

on Dec 20th, 2008, 4:11pm, TheShadow wrote:
Hey all,
Long time no drone! Just wanted to pop in and wish all Happy Holidays (yes even you Lat/Numbers)........or is that Murrey Christmas??

Take care Shads


Hey there, I'm obviously curious about your thoughts on the drones now... SCC viral? Big dogs stealing from small dog ideas? Have you been to Turkey? Please tell!! smiley

Tuna
User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls