Board Logo
« #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 18th, 2017, 04:19am


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth  (Read 15571 times)
neveleeleven
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 227
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #450 on: Dec 22nd, 2008, 12:28pm »

on Dec 22nd, 2008, 12:24pm, Jeddyhi wrote:
Given that TK Davis used an email address @8thday, this implies he was computer savy enough to know about the internet and competent enough about computers and email. But no website existed until after he is contacted by Tomi. Hmmmmmmmmm.....


The interesting part is that somewhere along the way, T.K. Davis changed their e-mail address. Since their new e-mail address is tk@tkdavisinvestigations.com, and they didn't have that .com untill Tomi contacted them. It's safe to say they changed their e-mail address right when they were contacted by Tomi.

Trying to hide an e-mail address?
User IP Logged

Romans 12:6
Jeddyhi
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 589
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #451 on: Dec 22nd, 2008, 12:45pm »

on Dec 22nd, 2008, 12:25pm, tomi01uk wrote:
There is enough to worry about in this drone case then to implicate Lat or myself in orchestrating it or perpetuating it. Which is ridiculous.. IMO


As ridiculous as it may seem, if it was true I don't suspect neither of you would admit it. The response given is what is expected, given the circumstances.

Quote:
Seriously........ Seriously..... as intelligent as you are Jeddyhi... think about this logically...


I always do! wink

Quote:
The article I posted, the author gives details of the LAP and the work in it.. if created by hand he postulates it would have originated at the scale of 15 feet +....

Now.. you going to attibute that to me or Lat?? You have got to be joking... the amount of detail, work, expenditure and effort of numerous bodies if not groups of ppl with sophisticated machines beyond the scale of our home computers would have to have engineered this.. And you think one of them could be ushuh
NO... the DRT is just lucky to have enough resources provided to help figure it out..


You could be the promoters, not the artists or writers or even the planners.

Quote:
Obviously, if I joined a ufo forum in 2004, then I must have an interest in the subject before the drones..
But what I think happened is that the drones reignited a lot of ppls interest that may have been put aside for the time being.. as in my case.


I can buy that. But your motives for your deep involvement in the drones is unclear as is the willingness for you or your financeer to spend thousands of dollars

Quote:
Well, some ppl within the DRT have strong feelings it true. Others, like I said, are on the fence. Ppl's subjective appraisal of the evidence will evolve and when more facts are in the "reasonable man" principle will surely take over.


When more facts come in, they will just be explained away.

Quote:
That is why I think peer review is very important here for everyone. Example being.. some may want to believe Chad, others need to state he lied. The truth maybe somewhere inbetween. If you were DRT, you would hardly think it was sensible jephordizing an investigation by postulating that "Chad Lied", thereby alienating those who maybe able to provide more information regarding Chad... So, its frustrating.. but the best posture, IMO, for DRT to take is a friendly pro or neutral one. There are enough ppl to hold the truth to the fire outside of DRT. DRT has the advantage to learn what it is first for us. So respectful regard of that delicate position would be the more "enlightened" approach IMO...


Excuses for why Chad lied is not helping the investigation but instead prolongs it. He lied about the location. That is something a hoaxer would do. Especially when the hoaxer feels that the true location will never be found. Speaking of the true location of the Chad sighting, the DRT still has never explained how they came to know the location.



Quote:
Well the PI's, as has been said before, feel that information is the key to discovery. And information comes from people. So the need for a website was impt if the publicity would happen. Publicity gets information, information comes via web presence.. Thats the simple cigar.. hope you enjoy smiley


Well how did the PI's ever get along without a website prior to the drones? How did they receive tips, clues, information? Probably a good old fashioned telephone. How nice to make a website for a case that concerns anonymous internet witnesses and anonymous internet photos.
User IP Logged

"Nothing will ever claim ownership of the original Drone information, so copyright is not a question. Use it."- Masker33
DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #452 on: Dec 22nd, 2008, 1:37pm »

on Dec 22nd, 2008, 08:48am, tomi01uk wrote:
btw... just came across a very interesting article.

here is a part of it:

"Though Plato had the most profound influence on Western Culture, his Allegory in particular was largely ignored if only it was somewhat subversive to the growth of scientific and mechanical cultures, which largely divorced mind from Nature and developed the "scientific" cult of "objectivity." Science and mechanism dominated the idea of the real, which became a thing which could be measured, and such measurements could be agreed upon by social and intellectual consensus. This formed a consensus culture which largely agreed that what could be measured and predicted, organised and investigated, had laws which represented the laws of "reality."

Have only just begun to read it.

http://charlesbalves.spaces.live.com:80/blog/cns!F548A18D15F89438!376.entry

Hi Tomi, surely that’s not the first you’ve seen of Bennett’s dissection of the Drones?

It was posted at RealityUncovered not long after UFO magazine ran it (July 2007).

on Dec 22nd, 2008, 10:56am, tomi01uk wrote:
btw.. that article.. very interesting. The guy lives in London and I imagine he is pretty well respected out there. Very verbose... that's for sure..
So... he is speculating that either some supreme PTB created this or it is part meme protrayed by aliens.. huh

Bennett is more Fortean than Ufological in his thinking and this comes across in his writing, actually I’ve been throwing something together on Isaac and as I didn’t want to republish Bennett’s article in full I ripped a selection of quotes I intended to use.

They are as follows:

Quote:
Linda Moulton Howe http://www.earthfiles.com/ in her usual thorough manner, has collected a mass of data concerning witnesses and origins of these spectacular photographs. She continues to update this information.

Quote:
"Yes, both SERPO and the CHAD game are "phony," but to leave it at that is to misunderstand the game that is being played. As the Alchemist said to his Apprentice: "the game may be fixed, but it's the only game in town."

Quote:
SERPO and CHAD are examples of products of the first generation of ruthless cyber mythologists. They are both performance memes.

Quote:

In this case however there is no physical product; the product is a state of mind.

Quote:
Aliens will have long past such practical-looking mechanisms. As far as light electro-mechanical engineering is concerned, this particular "motor" and its constituent parts look very low-tech indeed…..The item seen is an image from an electro-mechanical Past. If even 20% real, it probably smells of graphite bearings and 3-in-one oil. Such technology will have long gone from extraterrestrial cultures as sail and steam have gone from our own.

Source: Reality Uncovered (Meme Wars: We Have an Agenda)
http://www.realityuncovered.net/ufology/articles/memewars.php
Originally by Colin Bennett (www.combat-diaries.co.uk)
July, 2007 for UFO Magazine


Cheers!! kiss
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
TheShadow
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 299
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #453 on: Dec 22nd, 2008, 2:05pm »

@tomi, I dont think anyone has ever accused you of being involved in the hoax...you are one of the DRT members that i believe has been sucked in as a believer by those promoting a KNOWN HOAX......don't drink the Kool-aid and you will be OK.

@ Lat, now that i have outed our private exchange and everyone knows what you told me... why not tell the story......unloading this truth could lift a burden and make you a bit less testy!! grin


User IP Logged

TeachersPet
Guest
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #454 on: Dec 22nd, 2008, 2:33pm »

Yes we are waiting, Normally he would be quick as a flash and call someone a liar. What is the sudden shyness. Certainly coming from a military family. that would be the last thing anyone expected.

I dont't think he would lie about something like that to dissuade anothers point of view. But, then again, someome one like that would be quick to do whatever was necessary to force a disclosure of what happened to his father, even latching to a hoax and making sure it stayed on course.Being the point man in Ca with the PIs right next door, near the scene of the crime, website master to hook them up, and a kind lady from UK, must have been an absolute God send.

I tried checking AF listings of personnel who died in mishaps all the way from early 1900s to date...but sadly I saw no mention of that anywhere. Maybe he can fill us in, and we can shed some real light on area51. Certainly those that passed on would have wanted it that way.

@Nevereleven..you have been busy..smiley
The curiousities keep mmounting and are quite fortean.
@Dr.Dil..Lev and Collins said it right, it was the meme that counted, The alien is under construction.







« Last Edit: Dec 22nd, 2008, 2:40pm by TeachersPet » User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3952
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #455 on: Dec 22nd, 2008, 2:36pm »

Well.. all I can say is that is what happened, what the facts are that I know. Just trying to help clear up misperceptions. Anyone can choose to believe me or not.
User IP Logged

elevenaugust
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

APPONO ASTOS


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 286
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #456 on: Dec 22nd, 2008, 2:37pm »

on Dec 22nd, 2008, 09:18am, neveleeleven wrote:
No I read your edit, I just don't know how to turn myself into an idiot to understand it the way you do.

Thank you for the compliment. I see that you like to use insults in most of your posts, which is quite interesting for define your psychology.

on Dec 22nd, 2008, 09:18am, neveleeleven wrote:
I don't see how the amount of supporting evidence can change from day to day. That is really moronic. It's been the same since day one, pro-real has less than ZERO evidence. Pro-hoax has multiple evidence, and it's not changing as far as I can tell....[...]

Of course it's not a "day to day" change rolleyes It's only an analogy; things that you don't seem to understand.
Regarding the "amount of supporting evidence", the only "evidence" (according to your point of view) that I see still standing is the shadows "issue" in both pics 16 and 17. Maybe not for any more longer? Who knows?? cheesy

on Dec 22nd, 2008, 09:18am, neveleeleven wrote:
Do your own research.

Ahh! Too easy cheesy rolleyes What are you afraid of?? cheesy
User IP Logged

IPACO, the new tool for photo and video analysis is on-line ! www.ipaco.fr
elevenaugust
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

APPONO ASTOS


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 286
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #457 on: Dec 22nd, 2008, 2:40pm »

on Dec 22nd, 2008, 10:42am, neveleeleven wrote:
So wait, you DID hire the P.I.'s?

Who's paying for the P.I.'s?

-not answering is exactly like answering.


Not your business.
User IP Logged

IPACO, the new tool for photo and video analysis is on-line ! www.ipaco.fr
tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3952
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #458 on: Dec 22nd, 2008, 2:42pm »

on Dec 22nd, 2008, 2:33pm, TeachersPet wrote:
and a kind lady from UK, must have been an absolute God send.


Oh Pleazzze... LOL grin

Sys/es... you have really gotten the train off the track on that one. I'm just a persistent, tenacious hip chick coming down the escalator...

Nice lady in london grin grin grin grin grin tongue

I'm a geek who fixes computers to keep my end going.. I can no more afford PI's then .. the man on the moon..
User IP Logged

TeachersPet
Guest
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #459 on: Dec 22nd, 2008, 2:43pm »

on Dec 22nd, 2008, 2:37pm, elevenaugust wrote:
Thank you for the compliment. I see that you like to use insults in most of your posts, which is quite interesting for define your psychology.


Of course it's not a "day to day" change rolleyes It's only an analogy; things that you don't seem to understand.
Regarding the "amount of supporting evidence", the only "evidence" (according to your point of view) that I see still standing is the shadows "issue" in both pics 16 and 17. Maybe not for any more longer? Who knows?? cheesy


Ahh! Too easy cheesy rolleyes What are you afraid of?? cheesy


Dont sidetrack the issue we are addressing now!!!! Its not pixel analysis. Its behavior, as you yourself lacked the courage to say in public why it was necessary to put foward a misleading description. Rather, you would whisper it someones, Jakes ear,..
What are you afraid of?
so cut the crap out.!!
User IP Logged

elevenaugust
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

APPONO ASTOS


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 286
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #460 on: Dec 22nd, 2008, 2:46pm »

on Dec 22nd, 2008, 12:28pm, neveleeleven wrote:
The interesting part is that somewhere along the way, T.K. Davis changed their e-mail address. Since their new e-mail address is tk@tkdavisinvestigations.com, and they didn't have that .com untill Tomi contacted them. It's safe to say they changed their e-mail address right when they were contacted by Tomi.

Trying to hide an e-mail address?


grin grin
Yeah! Sure! TK Davis is Chad!!
You have just found the hoaxer!!
User IP Logged

IPACO, the new tool for photo and video analysis is on-line ! www.ipaco.fr
TeachersPet
Guest
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #461 on: Dec 22nd, 2008, 2:48pm »

Eleven August Dont sidetrack the issue we are addressing now!!!! Its not pixel analysis. Its behavior, and wanting the answer to the question posed to latitude. as you yourself lacked the courage to say in public why it was necessary to put foward a misleading description. Rather, you would whisper it in someones, Jakes ear,..
What are you afraid of? Was it that embarassing you could not say it in public..?
So cut the crap out.!!
And let himm answer it himself.
All of you are just running interference for him..its so blatantly obvious.

And for Gods sake take that giant billboard off or reduce it, it makes you look silly.
« Last Edit: Dec 22nd, 2008, 2:52pm by TeachersPet » User IP Logged

neveleeleven
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 227
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #462 on: Dec 22nd, 2008, 3:19pm »

on Dec 22nd, 2008, 2:37pm, elevenaugust wrote:
Regarding the "amount of supporting evidence", the only "evidence" (according to your point of view) that I see still standing is the shadows "issue" in both pics 16 and 17. Maybe not for any more longer? Who knows?? cheesy


elevenaugust, you seriously think that the only evidence I have is raj pics 16 and 17? LOL!!!

You think I want to spoil MY investigation, and tell YOU, what I have found during my investigation? If DRT and the PI's won't share their investigation material, why the hell would you think I would?? Who do you think you are dealing with? I know how to play that game too...

F.Y.I. there is multiple, provable, lighting inconsistencies with ALL of Chad's images, and I can prove it because I know the exact location the images were taken, and the Sun Azimuth and Altitude of those images. I haven't even scratched the surface to how many errors are on the rest of the Raj images either.

I have been focusing on the Raj images because it is actually a covert way to fish for the hoaxers, and it's working quite well....

...you see, how it works is:

1: I figure out multiple ways to prove the drone as a fake. (done)

2: I only pick 1 out of all those ways to truly debate about (raj image 16 and 17).

3: I sit back and watch the hoaxers defend what they think is their only mistake.

4: When they create disinformation about my evidence, then I will show them another set of evidence. Then repeat the process until the source of the disinformation is found.

I'm sure you don't understand this type of interrogation, its ok.
User IP Logged

Romans 12:6
neveleeleven
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 227
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #463 on: Dec 22nd, 2008, 3:19pm »

on Dec 22nd, 2008, 2:40pm, elevenaugust wrote:
Not your business.



So, elevenaugust, YOU are paying for the P.I.'s GOOD TO KNOW!


It seriously is like fishing...lol!
« Last Edit: Dec 22nd, 2008, 3:21pm by neveleeleven » User IP Logged

Romans 12:6
neveleeleven
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 227
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #464 on: Dec 22nd, 2008, 3:27pm »

on Dec 22nd, 2008, 2:46pm, elevenaugust wrote:
grin grin
Yeah! Sure! TK Davis is Chad!!
You have just found the hoaxer!!


Funny, why on Earth would you say that? I don't recall ever saying TK Davis is Chad. Are you on drugs?


It's just odd that TK Davis has ANY links to ANY type of "Computer Consulting Firm" with a website that looks like its made by an amature. Also, TK Davis website looks like it was made by an amature too...

It's also funny that @8thday.com is NOT a very common e-mail address, and the only other person I found that uses that address besides TK Davis and Micheal Fariss, is Ellen M. who, VERY ODDLY, works in PALO ALTO. The same city that Isaac's PALO ALTO CARET laboratory is supposedly.

That is just a crazy coincidence...?

I don't remember saying anything about Chad.....

User IP Logged

Romans 12:6
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls