Board Logo
« #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 23rd, 2017, 7:02pm


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth  (Read 113919 times)
elevenaugust
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

APPONO ASTOS


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 286
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #465 on: Dec 22nd, 2008, 3:27pm »

on Dec 22nd, 2008, 3:19pm, neveleeleven wrote:
So, elevenaugust, YOU are paying for the P.I.'s GOOD TO KNOW!


It seriously is like fishing...lol!


Haha!! Too funny, really
Thank you for this moment, 1111.
User IP Logged

IPACO, the new tool for photo and video analysis is on-line ! www.ipaco.fr
TeachersPet
Guest
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #466 on: Dec 22nd, 2008, 3:32pm »

I am glad we all feel cheerful, now can we get answers to shads question thank you, and maybe we can share some more good moments like this.
« Last Edit: Dec 22nd, 2008, 3:34pm by TeachersPet » User IP Logged

elevenaugust
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

APPONO ASTOS


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 286
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #467 on: Dec 22nd, 2008, 3:35pm »

on Dec 22nd, 2008, 3:19pm, neveleeleven wrote:
elevenaugust, you seriously think that the only evidence I have is raj pics 16 and 17? LOL!!!

You think I want to spoil MY investigation, and tell YOU, what I have found during my investigation? If DRT and the PI's won't share their investigation material, why the hell would you think I would?? Who do you think you are dealing with? I know how to play that game too...

Don't you want to finish the work?? Huh??
Again, what have you afraid of?? Hmmm?


on Dec 22nd, 2008, 3:19pm, neveleeleven wrote:
F.Y.I. there is multiple, provable, lighting inconsistencies with ALL of Chad's images, and I can prove it because I know the exact location the images were taken, and the Sun Azimuth and Altitude of those images. I haven't even scratched the surface to how many errors are on the rest of the Raj images either.

I have been focusing on the Raj images because it is actually a covert way to fish for the hoaxers, and it's working quite well....

Good excuse!! cheesy
So you think the "hypothesis" hoaxer is in the DRT??
Interesting!!

on Dec 22nd, 2008, 3:19pm, neveleeleven wrote:
...you see, how it works is:

1: I figure out multiple ways to prove the drone as a fake. (done)

2: I only pick 1 out of all those ways to truly debate about (raj image 16 and 17).

3: I sit back and watch the hoaxers defend what they think is their only mistake.

4: When they create disinformation about my evidence, then I will show them another set of evidence. Then repeat the process until the source of the disinformation is found.

I'm sure you don't understand this type of interrogation, its ok.

Oh my God!! What a strategy!
Thank you again for the good laugh, 1111!!
I'm sure the hoaxer will appreciate it!

And what about you to be a good hoaxer?? Hmmm?
User IP Logged

IPACO, the new tool for photo and video analysis is on-line ! www.ipaco.fr
elevenaugust
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

APPONO ASTOS


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 286
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #468 on: Dec 22nd, 2008, 3:39pm »

on Dec 22nd, 2008, 3:27pm, neveleeleven wrote:
Funny, why on Earth would you say that? I don't recall ever saying TK Davis is Chad. Are you on drugs?


It's just odd that TK Davis has ANY links to ANY type of "Computer Consulting Firm" with a website that looks like its made by an amature. Also, TK Davis website looks like it was made by an amature too...

It's also funny that @8thday.com is NOT a very common e-mail address, and the only other person I found that uses that address besides TK Davis and Micheal Fariss, is Ellen M. who, VERY ODDLY, works in PALO ALTO. The same city that Isaac's PALO ALTO CARET laboratory is supposedly.

That is just a crazy coincidence...?

I don't remember saying anything about Chad.....


Well, if you don't understand a joke, not my fault... rolleyes

About the "@8thday.com" thingy, then, like you used to say "do your own research"!!
User IP Logged

IPACO, the new tool for photo and video analysis is on-line ! www.ipaco.fr
tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3940
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #469 on: Dec 22nd, 2008, 3:44pm »

on Dec 22nd, 2008, 3:19pm, neveleeleven wrote:
3: I sit back and watch the hoaxers defend what they think is their only mistake.



First you have to find them. When you do, let the rest of us know ok??

Quote:
4: When they create disinformation about my evidence, then I will show them another set of evidence. Then repeat the process until the source of the disinformation is found.

I'm sure you don't understand this type of interrogation, its ok.



Oy vey..... lol cheesy Sigh! I give up.. Got pies to bake..
seriously.. I do... smiley

User IP Logged

elevenaugust
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

APPONO ASTOS


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 286
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #470 on: Dec 22nd, 2008, 3:54pm »

on Dec 22nd, 2008, 3:19pm, neveleeleven wrote:
...you see, how it works is:

1: I figure out multiple ways to prove the drone as a fake. (done)

2: I only pick 1 out of all those ways to truly debate about (raj image 16 and 17).

3: I sit back and watch the hoaxers defend what they think is their only mistake.

4: When they create disinformation about my evidence, then I will show them another set of evidence. Then repeat the process until the source of the disinformation is found.

I'm sure you don't understand this type of interrogation, its ok.


Edit to add:
Don't you play Poker??
Is it reasonable for a good strategist to say anything about his own strategy?
User IP Logged

IPACO, the new tool for photo and video analysis is on-line ! www.ipaco.fr
Jeddyhi
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 589
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #471 on: Dec 22nd, 2008, 3:55pm »

Tomi and Eleven, it is this same old defending of the drones that you are doing right now that lacks a sensible reason for doing so.

Ignoring hard evidence of hoax and continuing to defend every aspect of the drone case is getting quite old and silly. Almost borderline obsessive-compulsion disorder. And it is such behavior that leads one to suspect that the DRT is working closely with the hoaxer, with or without realizing it. ElevenAugust responds to this scenario as if it is impossible.....hardly.
User IP Logged

"Nothing will ever claim ownership of the original Drone information, so copyright is not a question. Use it."- Masker33
TeachersPet
Guest
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #472 on: Dec 22nd, 2008, 4:43pm »

What happened to our Area51 witness Latitude?
He could crack the case wide open, even more than Tom Did.
Certainly his Father must have shared something with him before his early demise. I remember, Latttude, seemed to know in his early posts what the functions of all the drone parts were. Brilliant insight, I might add, simply brilliant. Maybe what we see here is how the DRT protects their witnesses, create as much noise and confusion, so people can lose focus of the original questions. That is a good strategy else where, like OM where the Admi intimidates even colleagues to back off, But not here.


« Last Edit: Dec 22nd, 2008, 4:51pm by TeachersPet » User IP Logged

neveleeleven
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 227
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #473 on: Dec 22nd, 2008, 5:04pm »

on Dec 22nd, 2008, 3:54pm, elevenaugust wrote:
Edit to add:
Don't you play Poker??
Is it reasonable for a good strategist to say anything about his own strategy?


The strategy is wroking:
http://droneteam.com/drt/index.php?topic=241.15

...when you are winning at poker, it's safe to tell everyone your strategy, just for fun.

Seems to me all the disinfo is coming from the DiRT.
User IP Logged

Romans 12:6
Jeddyhi
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 589
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #474 on: Dec 22nd, 2008, 5:13pm »

If Lat's Father died at Area 51, I'm sure that many would want to interview him. Lets hear the tale.
User IP Logged

"Nothing will ever claim ownership of the original Drone information, so copyright is not a question. Use it."- Masker33
elevenaugust
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

APPONO ASTOS


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 286
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #475 on: Dec 22nd, 2008, 5:25pm »

on Dec 22nd, 2008, 5:04pm, neveleeleven wrote:
The strategy is working:
http://droneteam.com/drt/index.php?topic=241.15

...when you are winning at poker, it's safe to tell everyone your strategy, just for fun.

Seems to me all the disinfo is coming from the DiRT.

Hehe!!
Glad to see that you're still reading the Dirt forum. Hope you enjoy it!
BTW, did you see my reply #25?? Just hope you liked it too...

Anyway, thank you for sharing with us your strategy, always good to know how it works. cheesy

Are you sure you are 'always' winning at the poker?? grin
User IP Logged

IPACO, the new tool for photo and video analysis is on-line ! www.ipaco.fr
DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #476 on: Dec 22nd, 2008, 5:43pm »

Come on people, stop baiting each other and if you must persist then take it to PMís as thereís still no amicable resolve in sight and many others donít wish to read the constant back and forth(s).

And this is irrespective of which belief you currently hold.

Also, questions have been repeatedly asked, if the other party doesnít wish to answer then thatís their prerogative but please try and refrain from further repeatedly asking the same question (even if phrased in a different way) as it ultimately makes whole sections of the thread incomprehensible unless youíre already aware of the cross-forum politics at play. (Or PM the other member to alert them).

Many thanks in advance.
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
TeachersPet
Guest
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #477 on: Dec 22nd, 2008, 5:45pm »

Thats right, we shouldn't bait him to answer. Maybe when he is ready.
« Last Edit: Dec 22nd, 2008, 5:46pm by TeachersPet » User IP Logged

Jeddyhi
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 589
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #478 on: Dec 22nd, 2008, 6:04pm »

My apologies, DrDil! wink
User IP Logged

"Nothing will ever claim ownership of the original Drone information, so copyright is not a question. Use it."- Masker33
ABCStore
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 78
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #479 on: Dec 22nd, 2008, 9:26pm »

Ok, one more time:

read my lips

stop drawing direction of sun rays in straight parallel lines!

EVEN POWER LINES IN THE PHOTOGRAPH ARE NOT PARALLEL TO EACH OTHER!

Draw a line parallel to any of the power wires in any image editor and move it around if you don't trust me.

ABC
User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 18,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls