Board Logo
« #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Dec 14th, 2017, 07:10am


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth  (Read 25911 times)
Jeddyhi
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 589
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #510 on: Dec 29th, 2008, 06:04am »

on Dec 28th, 2008, 4:12pm, ABCStore wrote:
Just a few questions then...

who did it?
how did they do it?
when?
for what purpose?

Answer all of the above and we'll consider case closed.

ABC


Who are the witnesses?
Why did they disappear?
Why didn't they report their sighting to any authorities?
Why didn't at least one photo witness document their sighting by reporting it to a news agency?

Other than questionable photos, the drone case has offered nothing that points to realism. Rather the whole case seems more like exactly how an internet hoax would unravel. The case has more in common with a hoax than reality.
User IP Logged

"Nothing will ever claim ownership of the original Drone information, so copyright is not a question. Use it."- Masker33
ABCStore
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 78
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #511 on: Dec 29th, 2008, 09:54am »

on Dec 29th, 2008, 06:04am, Jeddyhi wrote:
Who are the witnesses?
Why did they disappear?
Why didn't they report their sighting to any authorities?
Why didn't at least one photo witness document their sighting by reporting it to a news agency?


Please define "authorities". Does Linda Moulton Howe qualify? Does she qualify as "news agency"?

To refresh your memory, there were more witnesses than the ones with photos.

ABC
User IP Logged

Latitude
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1024
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #512 on: Dec 29th, 2008, 10:11am »

on Dec 29th, 2008, 06:04am, Jeddyhi wrote:
Who are the witnesses?
Why did they disappear?
Why didn't they report their sighting to any authorities?
Why didn't at least one photo witness document their sighting by reporting it to a news agency?


We have the names of three of the photo witnesses and Linda has two more. But you knew that.

Even if they disappeared on their own (may not have) can you blame them?

They may have reported to the authorities (and ABC is correct, Linda is an authority). You have no way of checking this so how could you know they didn't. Even if they did not call the cops. What good would that have done but possibly got them into more trouble. What is the percentage of UFO witnesses who call the cops?

Raj (or his brother inlaw) contacted the Santa Cruz Sentinel.

Now, I have a couple of questions of my own.

Why do you spread propaganda? I mean, I keep answering these questions for you and you already know the answers yet you continue parroting for another purpose.
Why is it so important to you that everybody believes the drones are a hoax? Isn't enough to simply let people look at the evidence and judge for themselves without having to put a slant on it?


« Last Edit: Dec 29th, 2008, 10:13am by Latitude » User IP Logged

My Drone Video
Double Nought Spy
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1429
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #513 on: Dec 29th, 2008, 10:54am »

on Dec 29th, 2008, 10:11am, Latitude wrote:
I mean, I keep answering these questions for you and you already know the answers yet you continue parroting for another purpose.



grin Good one, Numbers!
User IP Logged


All sane people detest noise. --Mark Twain

Marvin
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting....


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1119
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #514 on: Dec 29th, 2008, 11:38am »

on Dec 29th, 2008, 10:11am, Latitude wrote:
We have the names of three of the photo witnesses and Linda has two more. But you knew that.

Even if they disappeared on their own (may not have) can you blame them?



Is that the correct way to “look” at it? If someone in earnest wanted to report a sighting… do you report it in a way a hoaxer would? Or do you just come out publicly and tell people what happened?

This strikes at the very heart of the reason for releasing the photos in the first place. Why did they do it if there were no intent of sincerity and honesty in trying to clear the issue up?


Quote:
They may have reported to the authorities (and ABC is correct, Linda is an authority). You have no way of checking this so how could you know they didn't. Even if they did not call the cops. What good would that have done but possibly got them into more trouble. What is the percentage of UFO witnesses who call the cops?



Yea, they “communicated” with Linda… but she does not know “who” they are or “what they look like,” or “where they live.” What proof do you have that Linda was not duped?


Quote:
Raj (or his brother inlaw) contacted the Santa Cruz Sentinel.



Even you do not know who is contacting who. Raj, Chad, Stephen, Ty and Isaac may very well be the same person (and likely are IMHO). Its not like Lev does not take on multiple identities

.
Quote:
Now, I have a couple of questions of my own.

Why do you spread propaganda? I mean, I keep answering these questions for you and you already know the answers yet you continue parroting for another purpose.
Why is it so important to you that everybody believes the drones are a hoax? Isn't enough to simply let people look at the evidence and judge for themselves without having to put a slant on it?



Lat, this is where I am disappointed in you. If you are going to make such claims (as if you are the number one champion of the cause… so talk about putting out you own slants and propaganda) you need to have some scrap of objective evidence to back it up. A small tidbit will do. Not much really, just something small that will show any reality in the case.

We have been waiting for over a year for the evidence. Still waiting.

The reason this has not happened is because there is objective evidence for a hoax, and no evidence for it being real. Maybe, that is where our slant is coming from.
User IP Logged

Oh Goody! My Illudiom Pu-36 Explosive Space Modulator!

User Image

"You naughty earth specimens!"
Jeddyhi
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 589
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #515 on: Dec 29th, 2008, 11:39am »

on Dec 29th, 2008, 10:11am, Latitude wrote:
We have the names of three of the photo witnesses and Linda has two more. But you knew that.


Let me try to explain things in a rational, thinking manner. Lat, none of the photo witnesses have been vetted. You have names( real or not) but no bodies.

Quote:
Even if they disappeared on their own (may not have) can you blame them?


Yes I blame them. And you should as well. It makes the case look like a hoax with no documentation at all. Have you or any other dronies actually studied any other sightings?

Quote:
They may have reported to the authorities (and ABC is correct, Linda is an authority). You have no way of checking this so how could you know they didn't.


Very early on the Capitola police department was contacted. No reports were filed. No reported sightings in Capitola. No reported sightings of any drones to any police departments. These reports, when filed, are usually picked up by a news wire. No news wires reported any drone sightings. Lat, you can paint it any way you want, but the facts remain.


Quote:
Even if they did not call the cops. What good would that have done but possibly got them into more trouble. What is the percentage of UFO witnesses who call the cops?


More trouble? How could documenting their sighting be trouble? Of course, filing a false report or hoaxing a police agency can get one into deep, deep trouble.

Some of the best cases in Ufology, which stand up to scrutiny and debunking, are the ones where the police were called. Remember the Illinios Triangle case? Cops became witnesses. Remember the Illinios Tinley Park case. The police and the National UFO Reporting center were flooded with calls. What about the Trumbell County sighting? You seem like a lousy Ufologist, Lat, but a wonderful dronie lol.


Quote:
Raj (or his brother inlaw) contacted the Santa Cruz Sentinel.

Now, I have a couple of questions of my own.

Why do you spread propaganda? I mean, I keep answering these questions for you and you already know the answers yet you continue parroting for another purpose.
Why is it so important to you that everybody believes the drones are a hoax? Isn't enough to simply let people look at the evidence and judge for themselves without having to put a slant on it?


Yes, I know the correct answers. Your answers are a warped version of a slanted reality driven by an agenda to promote the drones as a credible sighting.

You are putting the slant on it. You are the one denying everything rational. The only propaganda comes from you and the DRT. You have quite a nerve accusing me of what the DRT has done since day one. Spread BS and deny hoax, even in the face of overwhelming evidence. Your propaganda obviously has an agenda but guess what? It ain't working.

When you explored the Chad site, was Chad and his wife there to help? I'll answer that one....hell no! Did Chad even tell anyone where the sighting was located at?.....hell no! Has any photo witness come forward and helped at all?....hell no! Did any photo witnesses report their sighting to the authorities, and by authorities I mean local police departments?.....hell no! Does the Police Chief of Capitola think it is all a hoax?.....hell yes!
Does all of Ufology think it is a hoax?....hell yes! Has one CGI expert anywhere labeled the drone photos as authentic?.....hell no!

The drones are a hoax. The DRT investigation is a joke. I recommend that the DRT study some real, documented sightings with real people, real police reports, real witnesses. That may help you all to learn how to tell the difference between an internet hoax and an actual sighting. Perhaps then you won't waste a year and a half promoting a hoax.
« Last Edit: Dec 29th, 2008, 12:07pm by Jeddyhi » User IP Logged

"Nothing will ever claim ownership of the original Drone information, so copyright is not a question. Use it."- Masker33
Latitude
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1024
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #516 on: Dec 29th, 2008, 12:30pm »

Jed,

Have you ever wondered why ufology does not have better evidence to make it's case? Why don't the Illinois Tinley people have some close up video or pics?

I have a hard time believing that it's never happened and have a sneaky suspicion it has on multiple occasions. Some of those incidences likely attempted to go public. For multiple reasons they were likely shot down (maybe labeled as hoaxes?).

Don't be so gullible. It's not a perfect world. Because of that things are often left as unexplained.

User IP Logged

My Drone Video
Jeddyhi
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 589
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #517 on: Dec 29th, 2008, 12:36pm »

on Dec 29th, 2008, 12:30pm, Latitude wrote:
Jed,

Have you ever wondered why ufology does not have better evidence to make it's case? Why don't the Illinois Tinley people have some close up video or pics?

I have a hard time believing that it's never happened and have a sneaky suspicion it has on multiple occasions. Some of those incidences likely attempted to go public. For multiple reasons they were likely shot down (maybe labeled as hoaxes?).

Don't be so gullible. It's not a perfect world. Because of that things are often left as unexplained.



"The Tinley Park sightings are among the most well-documented cases that we have seen," Peter Davenport, director of the center, said. "With (each event), you have multiple witnesses, multiple videotapes, eyewitness reports, and Federal Aviation Administration and law enforcement documentation.
The amount of footage -- particularly from Aug. 21, 2004 -- is striking. Three red lights are seen hanging in the air in various positions, seemingly indicating a form or structure.
There are numerous pieces of footage shot by area residents at the same time in different locations, which gives researchers much more data to work with than the usual isolated UFO sighting."

Source:http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/local&id=4672066


How can you tell me not to be so gullible? Study ufology a little bit. Study a case before you comment on it and make yourself look bad. The Tinley Park sighting has photos and numerous video that is still being studied. There were hundreds, if not thousands of witnesses. Police were overwhelmed with calls. You are really not worth replying to anymore. Go study up. Gullible? Man, that is a good one coming from you.
« Last Edit: Dec 29th, 2008, 12:45pm by Jeddyhi » User IP Logged

"Nothing will ever claim ownership of the original Drone information, so copyright is not a question. Use it."- Masker33
Latitude
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1024
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #518 on: Dec 29th, 2008, 12:51pm »

on Dec 29th, 2008, 11:38am, Marvin wrote:
Is that the correct way to “look” at it? If someone in earnest wanted to report a sighting… do you report it in a way a hoaxer would? Or do you just come out publicly and tell people what happened?

This strikes at the very heart of the reason for releasing the photos in the first place. Why did they do it if there were no intent of sincerity and honesty in trying to clear the issue up?


These are good questions, Marvin.

Go back and read the emails from Raj to Bren and Ivo, especially the part when the flickr account set up by Spf33 was hacked. Read closely Raj's words when he's asking about the missing hi rez pics. Are those the words of a hoaxer? Try to picture it in your mind.

Yes, to understand witnesses and their actions you need to understand their motives. Also there was plenty of sincerity, probably misplaced though. People for the most part are honest and good. Sometimes they do stuff for good reasons only to realize later they made a mistake.



User IP Logged

My Drone Video
Latitude
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1024
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #519 on: Dec 29th, 2008, 1:00pm »

on Dec 29th, 2008, 12:36pm, Jeddyhi wrote:
How can you tell me not to be so gullible? Study ufology a little bit. Study a case before you comment on it and make yourself look bad. The Tinley Park sighting has photos and numerous video that is still being studied. There were hundreds, if not thousands of witnesses. Police were overwhelmed with calls. You are really not worth replying to anymore. Go study up. Gullible? Man, that is a good one coming from you.

From the article you linked to:
Quote:
Three red lights are seen hanging in the air in various positions, seemingly indicating a form or structure.


Blurry points of light are not good video. I'm talking about clear, up close and personal without a doubt footage. Where is it?


User IP Logged

My Drone Video
Double Nought Spy
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1429
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #520 on: Dec 29th, 2008, 1:24pm »

One would think these geniuses would get tired of going 'round and 'round in their tiny little circles. Makes 'em dizzy.

You are right, Jed, they need to spend some time studying some actual unknown ufo cases. One has to wonder why such neophytes focus so tightly on this one "case." If they don't have ownership of some part of the hoax, they are doing wonderful imitations of people who have.
User IP Logged


All sane people detest noise. --Mark Twain

Jeddyhi
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 589
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #521 on: Dec 29th, 2008, 2:12pm »

on Dec 29th, 2008, 1:00pm, Latitude wrote:
From the article you linked to:


Blurry points of light are not good video. I'm talking about clear, up close and personal without a doubt footage. Where is it?




The three red lights are far from blurry. A triangle shaped craft flew slowly over the city, hovering for up to twenty minutes without moving. Multiple witnesses are on record and documentation exists to prove it really happened. There is footage from multiple angles. It is a real case. No chance of hoax. You really don't know what makes a sighting legitimate, do you? You act as if every case must have CGI photos with a visible alien language before you can consider it real. You are so lost lol! Keep promoting the drone hoax while Ufology moves on without you to investigate real sightings. rolleyes
« Last Edit: Dec 29th, 2008, 3:25pm by Jeddyhi » User IP Logged

"Nothing will ever claim ownership of the original Drone information, so copyright is not a question. Use it."- Masker33
Latitude
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1024
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #522 on: Dec 29th, 2008, 2:29pm »

Jed you are missing my point but that's OK, I've had enough abuse today. grin
User IP Logged

My Drone Video
Jeddyhi
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 589
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #523 on: Dec 29th, 2008, 2:38pm »

on Dec 29th, 2008, 2:29pm, Latitude wrote:
Jed you are missing my point but that's OK, I've had enough abuse today. grin


No, your point was not missed. The point you are missing is that a sighting does not need crystal clear daytime photos in order to be labeled a legitimate sighting. Multiple videos from a mass sighting from people who actually come forward is way more convincing than drone photos with anonymous witnesses and no documentation at all.

The drones are being presented exactly the way an internet hoax would be presented, not as an actual sighting.
« Last Edit: Dec 29th, 2008, 2:43pm by Jeddyhi » User IP Logged

"Nothing will ever claim ownership of the original Drone information, so copyright is not a question. Use it."- Masker33
Double Nought Spy
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1429
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #524 on: Dec 29th, 2008, 2:50pm »

on Dec 29th, 2008, 2:29pm, Latitude wrote:
Jed you are missing my point but that's OK, I've had enough abuse today. grin


Some people can dish it out all day long, but can't take it for a minute.
User IP Logged


All sane people detest noise. --Mark Twain

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls