Board Logo
« #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 26th, 2017, 07:23am


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth  (Read 114770 times)
tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3940
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #525 on: Dec 29th, 2008, 4:38pm »

In all fairness, the drone saga is not your average garden variety ufo case.. tongue

Isn't that why we are all still here.? (Except for those who want to save us from the drones grin)
User IP Logged

TeachersPet
Guest
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #526 on: Dec 29th, 2008, 5:49pm »

What is a garden variety ufo?
You mean Caret or Carrot.
Most of us have some history with other cases..like the Colonel Rutledge or Reeds hoax..Garden variety hoaxes, and are fascinated or intrigued with the Texas Stephens cases that Joiner and Mufon looked at. We are not stuck on one case as you are in your garden at DRT , growing only one vegetable
This site and the majority like it see this thing now as mufon saw it hoax, after doing theirown analysis, which you yourself were a part of, and went your own way when things started looking grim for the photos..and the PIs..
We had no intention of protecting you from the drones,
its where the research and facts lead, whether you accept them or not. It is for us facts, and for you as even Josh put it..faith, which he said he did not want or mean his little escapade to disturb.

Garden variety hoaxes, are still hoaxes by any other name..
But you have a garden for it..tend it well..and hope something sprouts in the spring. With so many Gardeners there in one spot, surely something can be done with all those green thumbs , and no doubt,they can be put to some good use with a little imagination.
Let us know what comes of it and good luck. laugh






« Last Edit: Dec 29th, 2008, 6:03pm by TeachersPet » User IP Logged

Double Nought Spy
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1429
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #527 on: Dec 29th, 2008, 6:49pm »

on Dec 29th, 2008, 4:38pm, tomi01uk wrote:
In all fairness, the drone saga is not your average garden variety ufo case.. tongue

Isn't that why we are all still here.? (Except for those who want to save us from the drones grin)


You flatter yourself. We are not "all still here" because the drone episode represents anything extraordinary in itself, or because there is any chance the drones exist outside some contrived images (there is none), or even because we feel some need to educate a dozen or so hard core believers who are as obstinate as they are irrational. I can only speak for myself, but I don't care what you choose to believe or why. Since the drones are fake, there are thousands, yes thousands, of more interesting cases to explore.

The ARC keeps (in a spontaneous rotation) a few people on the case because the Internet has become a very powerful tool for those who would deceive, and while the drones have been shown to be a hoax, we hope to take the truth to another level and expose the people responsible. Most observers have figured that out, which is why we don't get very many people stopping by at ATS to heckle us about the thread still being active. Anyone with a few synapses still firing knows ufology has serious credibility issues. The drone hoax has helped to make us all look like idiots to the people who need to pay attention to the truth. Whether that was all or part of the motivation for the hoax or not, it has served to keep ufology way out on the lunatic fringe as far as most real scientists are concerned. The more you cling publicly to the idea that this was anything but a fiasco and a dumbing-down of the discourse in the field, the more foolish you look and the more damage you do to what you pretend to care about. You are not helping ufology, but rather damaging it.
User IP Logged


All sane people detest noise. --Mark Twain

Jeddyhi
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 589
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #528 on: Dec 29th, 2008, 7:09pm »

on Dec 29th, 2008, 4:38pm, tomi01uk wrote:
In all fairness, the drone saga is not your average garden variety ufo case.. tongue

Isn't that why we are all still here.? (Except for those who want to save us from the drones grin)


In all fairness, you are right. It is not your garden variety ufo case. The debate that has transpired over the many months is a testament to that fact. The research, analysis, and investigation set it way apart from garden variety.

It has actually been an amazing case just for the sheer attention it received. Of course, the photos were the main attention grabber.

The drones may be a dis-info campaign sanctioned by a government agency. Who knows?. The drones may be an elaborate hoax targeting a specific group. Who knows? The drones may be an abandoned viral marketing campaign for a TV show. Who knows?

What we do know is that the Drone case is full of problems from the get go. When digital hoaxery is factored into the equation as a reasonable suspicion, if only for the fact that digital hoaxery exists in the first place, then the anonymity factor immediatedly comes under suspicion. In other UFO cases, witnesses have come forward and been vetted. They have cooperated with investigations, even being interviewed in person but remaining publicly anonymous. You know the type, the person who only allows their silhouette to be shown and voice changed. There are ways to remain anonymous but still help an investigation.

Regardless of this, and even allowing for all photo witnesses to be anonymous, the photos still have serious problems and do not have one professional endorsement as authentic, unaltered photographs.

None of the testimony received from the photo witnesses has been vetted. Not even a neighbor that has said, "yeah, I knew Chad and his wife"!

The Drones came to us just the way an internet hoax would come. Isaac came along like a "John Titor" to really mix it up.

The case stinks of hoaxery. Until something real developes, like Raj, Ty or Stephen contacting a news agency to say, "Yeah I took that photo", it should be regarded as being exactly what a ufo internet hoax appears like.

There are holes in the story, problems with the photos and no witness verification.

It is like beating a dead horse's shadow.
User IP Logged

"Nothing will ever claim ownership of the original Drone information, so copyright is not a question. Use it."- Masker33
Marvin
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting....


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1119
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #529 on: Dec 29th, 2008, 7:25pm »

on Dec 29th, 2008, 7:09pm, Jeddyhi wrote:
It is like beating a dead horse's shadow.


User Image


Yea, something like that.



User Image
User IP Logged

Oh Goody! My Illudiom Pu-36 Explosive Space Modulator!

User Image

"You naughty earth specimens!"
Double Nought Spy
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1429
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #530 on: Dec 29th, 2008, 7:45pm »

"It is like beating a dead horse's shadow."

Perfect. I love it!
User IP Logged


All sane people detest noise. --Mark Twain

murnut
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 614
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #531 on: Dec 29th, 2008, 7:49pm »

Hey Tuna!

Where's your Cowboy's now?





Getting back to da drones...one side is never gonna convince the other.

The real question is "Where did Lev go?"
User IP Logged

You want a revolution?
You've got to make a difference on your own
You want a revolution?
Stand up, stand out and make it known
Double Nought Spy
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1429
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #532 on: Dec 29th, 2008, 8:01pm »

on Dec 29th, 2008, 7:49pm, murnut wrote:
Hey Tuna!

Where's your Cowboy's now?





Getting back to da drones...one side is never gonna convince the other.

The real question is "Where did Lev go?"


Good to see ya, Mur. I never ever thought I'd type this, but: I miss Lev. Unlike most of the rest of us, he (or they) was (were) unpredictable.
User IP Logged


All sane people detest noise. --Mark Twain

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3940
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #533 on: Dec 29th, 2008, 8:47pm »

@es/sys: As you well know, unless you have chosen to forget... my situation with DRT had nothing to do with photos or the drones loosening their grip on reality for me..

It had everything to do with your obsessive interest smiley and supposed info about the case, and some ppl thinking (because I'm the nice guy who pm's with you occassionally)... that it came from me. Also I figured they needed a break from my incessent arguing... lipsrsealed

Now that that is part of the public record once more and cleared up yet again....... tongue A stark reminder to everyone how dangerous ES/sys can be shocked rolleyes

A lot of ppl want to know the genesis of this drone saga.
Prejudging it as a hoax or with the data available now, is hardly satisfying or everyone wouldn't be following this so closely would they?

The Drone Enigma... might it be half true and half fabrication? A little more one way than the other..
What would that imply?
« Last Edit: Dec 29th, 2008, 8:51pm by tommi01 » User IP Logged

TeachersPet
Guest
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #534 on: Dec 29th, 2008, 8:56pm »

Half true? Half Fabrication? Which part do you say is true?
Just what are you selling us now?


I need a rest..the number of biblical names is just daunting from Abraham Isaac Joshua and yes...Leviathan. ..God must be calling me home..

He should sue for SCCs use of interchangeable parts just like that scorpion drone..pic he had..
I still have pix of that and his last blog works. I think it was a mistake his taking that down..because although slightly skewed in view, it was not focused on one vegetable like the other..
It was more than attractive, he had some nice articles in there. His graphics were very good.
We will see him/ all parts of soon enough..I am sure.

Marvin ..your signature becomes you quite well..kudos



« Last Edit: Dec 29th, 2008, 9:04pm by TeachersPet » User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3940
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #535 on: Dec 29th, 2008, 9:03pm »

Good Ol Lev..

He and I had some real rightous PM's all through this saga and he never once let his guard down..
Except for a couple of times wink..

like when he once yelled at me for a whole post because I explained how to sand, prime and paint, included grits of sandpaper as well as thinner dilutions to him too.. hehehehe wink

And I loved his phrase "cookie monster" as well. grin

There are certainly a number of distinct and gifted facets to lev(s) All very intriguing that's for sure....
« Last Edit: Dec 29th, 2008, 9:18pm by tommi01 » User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3940
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #536 on: Dec 29th, 2008, 9:13pm »

on Dec 29th, 2008, 8:56pm, TeachersPet wrote:
Half true? Half Fabrication? Which part do you say is true?


My brain can't dismiss a few things when I think there is a mixture of facts in with this. You didn't buy the info from Palo Alto, source X, and unfortunately there isn't a way to convey it in the same way to you it was provided to us.. But also add to that, the fact I have a client who has given me insight that was confirmed later by others to the PI's about what went on with the mucky muck adults in the high tech industry there and ufo subject matter was part of it..

It does give one pause to think.. esp when you consider the LAP is orig over 15 feet and contains a well thought out alphabit... it kinda gets your brain spinning a bit..

« Last Edit: Dec 29th, 2008, 9:37pm by tommi01 » User IP Logged

Jeddyhi
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 589
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #537 on: Dec 29th, 2008, 9:15pm »

on Dec 29th, 2008, 8:47pm, tomi01uk wrote:
Prejudging it as a hoax or with the data available now, is hardly satisfying or everyone wouldn't be following this so closely would they?


Nobody is but us. And thats only a handful. Everyone else has moved on to better, newer, more credible sightings. The only thing left of the drones is a small forum promoting them as possibly real and a few dissenting voices of dis-belief that cannot understand why the small forum insists on denying all hoax evidence and, for all intents and purposes, has become a drone hoax promoter.

I don't know if the DRT will ever investigate another case or not, but any reputation they may have had as unbiased, objective, scientific investigators is long gone. Their absolute refusal to accept numerous expert analysis on the photos speaks volumes. The exaggerations of danger at the Chad location to make it appear more cloak and dagger were downright pitiful. Finally, to condone Chad lying about the sighting location and even making excuses for why he did it is beyond comprehension.

There is no one left but us few. Amazed and dazed, we remain.
User IP Logged

"Nothing will ever claim ownership of the original Drone information, so copyright is not a question. Use it."- Masker33
tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3940
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #538 on: Dec 29th, 2008, 9:26pm »

Amazed and dazed, is what a small group of us are.. but there is endless interest out there about what this case is.. I'm sure of that or else they wouldn't be using this in computer marketing or a serial on tv..

Whatever the cause or cure may be for us dronies.. I'm pretty sure there will be endless gratitude to those who have the ability stamina and resources to get to the bottom of this mystery. They will be the heros..
I'm sure of it smiley I just hope there is a way to solve it..

But in my mind everyone is helping to get to the bottom of it, because contrarian opinions help everyone think this out thoroughly.
« Last Edit: Dec 29th, 2008, 9:32pm by tommi01 » User IP Logged

Double Nought Spy
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1429
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #539 on: Dec 29th, 2008, 9:49pm »

on Dec 29th, 2008, 9:13pm, tomi01uk wrote:
My brain can't dismiss a few things when I think there is a mixture of facts in with this. You didn't buy the info from Palo Alto, source X, and unfortunately there isn't a way to convey it in the same way to you it was provided to us.. But also add to that, the fact I have a client who has given me insight that was confirmed later by others to the PI's about what went on with the mucky muck adults in the high tech industry there and ufo subject matter was part of it..

It does give one pause to think.. esp when you consider the LAP is orig over 15 feet and contains a well thought out alphabit... it kinda gets your brain spinning a bit..



Is that like being a little bit pregnant?

Please stop with the secret information you can't tell us about. LMH is rubbing off on you. The DRT had very little credibility even before the lies about the Chad location were exposed. Now it's zero.
User IP Logged


All sane people detest noise. --Mark Twain

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 18,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls