Board Logo
« #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 22nd, 2017, 10:20am


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth  (Read 16414 times)
tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3955
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #540 on: Dec 29th, 2008, 10:10pm »

on Dec 29th, 2008, 9:49pm, Double Nought Spy wrote:
Is that like being a little bit pregnant?

Please stop with the secret information you can't tell us about. LMH is rubbing off on you. The DRT had very little credibility even before the lies about the Chad location were exposed. Now it's zero.


There is nothing in this story regarding source X and the "octopus" description, that the DRT didn't publish and disclose thoroughly. You chose not to believe it. All that the DRT learned is published as it was given to us.

And I think I've been quite candid about the client and the other sources from Palo Alto, except I forgot to mention that I spoke to one of those ppl who grew up then/there as well personally on the phone. I wanted to collaborate what the woman I know here told me with what he experienced growing up there as well. They did hear a lot from the adults.

Now, if you dismiss this aspect of the investigation are you shorting the truth? Think about it. You can't be a little bit pregnant either wink
« Last Edit: Dec 29th, 2008, 10:16pm by tommi01 » User IP Logged

Double Nought Spy
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1429
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #541 on: Dec 29th, 2008, 10:37pm »

You've got nothin'. Get over it.
User IP Logged


All sane people detest noise. --Mark Twain

neveleeleven
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 227
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #542 on: Dec 29th, 2008, 11:11pm »

on Dec 29th, 2008, 10:11am, Latitude wrote:
Why do you spread propaganda?


HAH! I can't believe YOU said that. You, after all, have a link to a video in your signature. That video, in the beginning, says this:
Quote:
Over the next two months more than a dozen witnesses would come forward.

http://home.comcast.net/~dl1027/files/object/Drones2.wmv

Wow, look at that propaganda. More than a dozen!? A dozen is 12!

Come forward? You mean hide behind the curtains and withhold evidence?

Then you say this:
on Dec 29th, 2008, 10:11am, Latitude wrote:
We have the names of three of the photo witnesses and Linda has two more. But you knew that.


You have 3 fake names, and Linda has two more fake names. Thats 5. How do you get 12+?

Looks like you have been caught yet again spreading disinformation, and propagating this HOAX.


on Dec 29th, 2008, 10:11am, Latitude wrote:
Why is it so important to you that everybody believes the drones are a hoax?


Because it is a hoax, and it is very important that we stop this hoax from spreading, or the unethical, untalented, no good, lying, son of a b**ch's who made this hoax could possibly profit from it. Now we don't want anybody of that manner profiting off of gullible people. It seems to be whats happening.

Also, it's better to spread the truth that it is a hoax, instead of lying and saying it is real.

on Dec 29th, 2008, 10:11am, Latitude wrote:
Isn't enough to simply let people look at the evidence and judge for themselves without having to put a slant on it?


That would make your job of propagating this hoax more easy wouldn't it?

You see, the problem is that you are an admin at DRT. DRT is known, and publicly states, that they only promote or discuss the "reality" of the drones. THAT is a SLANT.

So if we just "let them look at the evidence" and they happen to go to the DRT website, because "Drone Research Team" sounds "official", they will see people only discussing the "reality" of the drones. So they will only see HALF of the "evidence", and they might get the impression that they are seeing all the evidence. We can't have that now, that goes against exactly what you are asking for.

You are asking for us to "just show them the evidence", well our evidence proves this to be a hoax. Why does the DRT hide any and all information that points to a hoax? That is like hiding evidence. Hiding evidence makes YOU and DRT an accomplice to a crime. Yes, the DRONE HOAX is a CRIME.

So it is proven that DRT is misleading and purposely hiding evidence, which helps propagate a hoax.

So it is proven that DRT is misleading and purposely hiding evidence, which helps propagate a hoax.

So it is proven that DRT is misleading and purposely hiding evidence, which helps propagate a hoax.

So it is proven that DRT is misleading and purposely hiding evidence, which helps propagate a hoax.

So it is proven that DRT is misleading and purposely hiding evidence, which helps propagate a hoax.

On that note:

The "witnesses" only contacted by telephone and e-mail... Have you ever herd of a "Prank Call? It's quite easy to trick people into thinking you are serious, you should watch the show called Crank Yankers it is quite funny.

However, prank calls are illegal too. Heres a quote from wiki:
Quote:
Prank calls that waste the time of emergency services are a criminal offense in most countries and is considered telephone harassment in the US.


When someone makes a prank call, and "services" have to act upon said call, these services cost money and someone has to pay for it.

What the drones hoaxers don't realize, is that many countries have "services" that act upon UFO sightings. Kind of like a prank call.

They research the reality of the sightings, to make sure that no enemy country has some "advanced technology" that can sneak into the country undetected. It is for the sake of national security.

I wonder how many "services", and how much money, these criminal drone hoaxers have racked up? I think its about time to put them in jail and make them pay for it.

It will be soon.
« Last Edit: Dec 29th, 2008, 11:16pm by neveleeleven » User IP Logged

Romans 12:6
ABCStore
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 78
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #543 on: Dec 29th, 2008, 11:44pm »

on Dec 29th, 2008, 2:50pm, Double Nought Spy wrote:
Some people can dish it out all day long, but can't take it for a minute.


Since you've joined, your posts can be summarized in one sentence - "you guys are idiots". Have you joined solely for that purpose?

ABC
User IP Logged

neveleeleven
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 227
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #544 on: Dec 30th, 2008, 12:15am »

on Dec 29th, 2008, 11:44pm, ABCStore wrote:
Since you've joined, your posts can be summarized in one sentence - "you guys are idiots". Have you joined solely for that purpose?

ABC


Why would he join just for that purpose when you do a great job on your own?
User IP Logged

Romans 12:6
TeachersPet
Guest
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #545 on: Dec 30th, 2008, 12:28am »

Thats so amusing..am I to understand then that the drone case was proven hoax by a group of idiots.

The drone case was proven hoax by a group of idiots..

hmm..That would say to even an idiot like me, there was no case for the drone to begin with.

so what else is there to bolster proof, let alone credibility..Is that the best shot they can give?
I expected more..

But quite honestly...I like this.".Even a village fool could see thru this hoax.."

Lets leave it at that Eleven..It makes for a great epitaph for Isaac and his fallen worshippers...
no editing or encouragement necessary ..
smiley




« Last Edit: Dec 30th, 2008, 12:36am by TeachersPet » User IP Logged

newtothis
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 112
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #546 on: Dec 30th, 2008, 12:40am »

on Dec 29th, 2008, 11:44pm, ABCStore wrote:
Since you've joined, your posts can be summarized in one sentence - "you guys are idiots". Have you joined solely for that purpose?

ABC


ABC, there are 3 people here who get off by antagonizing and trying to bait others into an argument. I won't name names, but I'm sure you can tell who they are...

Tuna
User IP Logged

newtothis
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 112
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #547 on: Dec 30th, 2008, 12:44am »

on Dec 29th, 2008, 7:49pm, murnut wrote:
Hey Tuna!

Where's your Cowboy's now?


Eh, they just wanted to get a head start on next season! tongue
Congrats to Philly, the NFC is up for grabs!

Tuna
User IP Logged

TeachersPet
Guest
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #548 on: Dec 30th, 2008, 01:50am »

That is good advice Tuna, at least in sports players on both sides must follow the rules. Perhaps that is why we are so drawn to them, everyone gives their best..within that framework.


User IP Logged

Double Nought Spy
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1429
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #549 on: Dec 30th, 2008, 05:26am »

My first post is below, from a week ago. It should not take too much brain power to figure out why I joined. I'm still waiting for an answer from the DRT about that one, too.

Why was such a thorough job of making the drone vanish done for the purpose stated? And doesn't that doctored picture refute the DRT argument that the drone photos are too good to be fake? Any DRT members care to address those two questions? That would actually tell us something, instead of wasting time on the same bogus arguments that have been laughable for a year and a half.



on Dec 23rd, 2008, 2:10pm, Double Nought Spy wrote:
I agree, Marvin. The whole silly episode always ends up in Notlob.

The parrot is still dead, too.

I'm curious about something, though. Actually, it is something I find amusing, and I have not seen it mentioned anywhere else. Can anyone tell me who did the cgi work on the Raj photo the PIs were using in their attempt to find the utility pole? Whoever it was did an awfully nice job of making the drone image disappear without a trace. My point is this: here we have an obvious photoshop job, or something like that, which was done not to fool anyone really, but just to remove the bizarre looking "object" so local folks could look at the utility pole and its associated wires and such without being distracted. One would not expect any great expenditure of time or money on such a thing, since it only needed superficial camouflage, yet what we have could easily pass as one of the original photos, the landscapes that had the drone images dropped iinto them. Doesn't this blow a big hole in the argument that "the photos are too good to be fakes?"

My apologies if this has already been covered somewhere, but I don't think it has. Lord knows I don't want to contribute to some more of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppK6sxz6epk
rolleyes rolleyes
User IP Logged


All sane people detest noise. --Mark Twain

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3955
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #550 on: Dec 30th, 2008, 05:58am »

on Dec 29th, 2008, 10:37pm, Double Nought Spy wrote:
You've got nothin'. Get over it.


Excuse me.. but that is such a rude answer.
It seems to me that you have an agenda, and your way of slipping this agenda through is to make a lot of noise that the DRT has an agenda.

Pretty transparent, your affiliation to government disinfo, if in fact, there is a connection here that is linked to more serious stuff than what you want to so easily dismiss as a hoax.

Now I'm speculating about your militant stance on this... in the same way and manner you have speculated about those of us interested in digging as deep into this as possible. If in fact you are just an average civilian, with an opinion like the rest of us, you can laugh (with the rest of us) being accused of something absurd..

User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3955
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #551 on: Dec 30th, 2008, 06:10am »

on Dec 29th, 2008, 11:11pm, neveleeleven wrote:
So it is proven that DRT is misleading and purposely hiding evidence, which helps propagate a hoax.

I wonder how many "services", and how much money, these criminal drone hoaxers have racked up? I think its about time to put them in jail and make them pay for it.

It will be soon.


Oh Gee.... you are such a smart detective..
Please tell us who done it... so we can get ours back too...

You have all the answers.. Why don't YOU tell us the who and what and why thenhuhhuh
User IP Logged

Double Nought Spy
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1429
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #552 on: Dec 30th, 2008, 06:21am »

I am happy to hear you understand the accusation is absurd. It's always amusing when the DRT lectures someone else about manners, too!

Now about that photo. I'm afraid I will not be content with just making the DRT try to ignore it. Either someone connected to the DRT spent a lot of time on that photo, or it was in fact an original, pre-drone landscape. The latter would be much easier to put out, if it were available.

I am not the only one to suspect people in the DRT of being somehow involved in the hoax, probably at a low level. Until this matter is cleared up, it will continue to cause us to wonder. It's not the only thing, of course, but it is significant either way.

Now of course the usual suspects are sure to dive in here with a lot of obfuscatory nonsense, so I'll point out here that all that would need to happen with a pre-drone shot is to either run it through Gimp with some trivial modification so the exif data looked appropriate, or just to modify the exif data.

If OTF or whoever it was could do such a slick job of making the drone go away without spending much time, then that tells us something, too.
User IP Logged


All sane people detest noise. --Mark Twain

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3955
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #553 on: Dec 30th, 2008, 07:42am »

on Dec 30th, 2008, 06:21am, Double Nought Spy wrote:
I am happy to hear you understand the accusation is absurd. It's always amusing when the DRT lectures someone else about manners, too!

Now about that photo. I'm afraid I will not be content with just making the DRT try to ignore it. Either someone connected to the DRT spent a lot of time on that photo, or it was in fact an original, pre-drone landscape. The latter would be much easier to put out, if it were available.

I am not the only one to suspect people in the DRT of being somehow involved in the hoax, probably at a low level. Until this matter is cleared up, it will continue to cause us to wonder. It's not the only thing, of course, but it is significant either way.

Now of course the usual suspects are sure to dive in here with a lot of obfuscatory nonsense, so I'll point out here that all that would need to happen with a pre-drone shot is to either run it through Gimp with some trivial modification so the exif data looked appropriate, or just to modify the exif data.

If OTF or whoever it was could do such a slick job of making the drone go away without spending much time, then that tells us something, too.


Just what is so unusual about that picture? I've got a lot less time at cgi programs than many and I created one for the PI's myself, as well, without a drone in it.

It is very simple to do. This is hardly a smoking gun.

It is seriously funny, (not)... that you can not find tell tale artifacts in a photo without the drone, but you swear they are in a photo with the drone...

User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3955
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #554 on: Dec 30th, 2008, 08:11am »

Does it seem sensible...
To disregard witnesses who grew up back in the 60's & 70's in Palo Alto reporting ufo subject material being discussed by the adults (their parents) who were the mucky mucks around the tech companies we have today?

And my client who is an expat nutritionalist and could care less about ufo's telling me about one friend of her parents, highly placed in the military at Moffitt Field, saying the same thing to her parents?

Now.. you may choose to ignore this.. but it ties into the LAP and what Isaac wrote a bit too much in my book to be ignored in evaluating this drone saga..

User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls