Board Logo
« #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Dec 15th, 2017, 3:45pm


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth  (Read 26092 times)
Marvin
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting....


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1119
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #60 on: Nov 25th, 2008, 2:05pm »

on Nov 25th, 2008, 1:16pm, DrStern wrote:
Yes, Marvin...I'm sure we all are..

I would like to "zoom out" a bit, and see what will happen if real true evidence is presented to the public here, to the readers of UFO Casebook, and elsewhere:

On one hand we want it to be true, because we see it as a great breakthru in Ufology, and some sort of satisfaction, saying "we were right the whole time".

On the other hand, we would be scared, as it really sinks in that extraterrestrials really are present here at Our Planet...(we heard astronauts saying so, but nah..)

When true evidence of extraterrestrial interference of Our Planet is implemented as something we have to deal with in real life, a giant snowball effect of the psyke is unleashed, once it becomes known to the masses.

It will change all, and the view of Our World will never be the same. It will change Our consiousness.

Inside our consiousness we are not prepared for something like this, and it will take some time to consume.

So, is it better to "leave things as they were" or venture into a very unknown world, opening our eyes for things we never even knew could happen?

Maybe a new and more reliable sighting of "The Dragonfly Drone" will make a change. Or maybe not.

I sure hope we will be able to "handle the truth" when it comes.....if it comes.

Cheers,

DrStern



Hi Doc,


I have my own experience and reason to accept UFOs.

But, I do not have to believe a lie to see the truth.

Let each judge for themselves... and who knows what the future holds?

Best regards,

Marvin
User IP Logged

Oh Goody! My Illudiom Pu-36 Explosive Space Modulator!

User Image

"You naughty earth specimens!"
DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #61 on: Nov 25th, 2008, 3:28pm »

on Nov 25th, 2008, 1:59pm, Marvin wrote:
ARC Research Consultant Ė it looks like I live in infamy. wink

Youíd better believe it!! grin

Cheers.


(Infamy, Infamy, theyíve all got it Ďinfamyí!! wink)
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
TeachersPet
Guest
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #62 on: Nov 25th, 2008, 4:30pm »

Hi DRDil, and Marvin, yes..infamy, I remember when we were called armchair researchers and every other name in the book..mostly from very same person here. The same person who stated in this very forum he hesitated saying anything in The Jeremy case that would prove it Hoax. And the same Behaviour on the sight descriptions , stating about attack dogs, drug runners, and Dirty dangerous paths,, when Arials show the place looking like it was cloroxed. When asked why, he deferred, and disingenuously asked about it said, what question? and subsequently banned.
Ultimately even if this were a 50 50 which it is not, it boils down to who you trust.
There is nothing that inspires trust or confidence from those quarters.


We took each attempt at belittlement, and turned it right around.
we can expect that and more, especially after the hosing down they got with the Golden Dew of Knowledge in this case.

To say we are in denial from someone who will self admittedly, not only withold proof, but mislead as he did with the Restaurant, , as opposed to Chad , who we reasonably assume lied, ..is outrageous and laughable.
I will be happy to give Chad chance an audience should he ever choose to do so..
But this one, my brothers and sisters, Imo, based on observations not exclusive to myself, should be trusted even less than Lev, and as about as far as you can lift and throw a V Hummer across a parking lot.




« Last Edit: Nov 25th, 2008, 4:31pm by TeachersPet » User IP Logged

DrStern
Guest
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #63 on: Nov 28th, 2008, 2:39pm »

Now, Marvin...you're a good guy, no question about that, and the evidence you present at http://www.dronehoax.com/analysis/marvin.htm

are good evidence that you have thought this drone enigma out, and come to a conclusion.

Very good investigation, Marvin.

And fulfilling the sceptics word in this investigation.

If what is presented on your site is true, you must realize that you are calling every witness a liar, and in my book this is perhaps some kind of arrogance as it is not yet proved that what the witnesses saw are untrue.

Unless you are calling every witness a liar?

Or you stand by your statement, that no witnesses had the courage to surface?

Maybe there are a reason for that..but let's not dwell on that.

Maybe this whole "Drone" issue is part of a detailed "measurement gauge" implemented into the the entire "UFO" community, to serve as a gauge as what will happen if the "real truth" may be exposed to a much wider masses.

DrDil, I would appreciate to see your take on this, as I understand you have made a considerable work on the debunking of "The California Drones" ....As I as a new member hasn't had the chance to read through the entire thread.... grin

Best regards, Marvin

And DrDil..show me some real evidence of this "HOAX".

DrStern
« Last Edit: Nov 28th, 2008, 3:35pm by DrStern » User IP Logged

DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #64 on: Nov 28th, 2008, 4:36pm »

on Nov 28th, 2008, 2:39pm, DrStern wrote:
Now, Marvin...you're a good guy, no question about that, and the evidence you present at http://www.dronehoax.com/analysis/marvin.htm

are good evidence that you have thought this drone enigma out, and come to a conclusion.

Very good investigation, Marvin.

And fulfilling the sceptics word in this investigation.

If what is presented on your site is true, you must realize that you are calling every witness a liar, and in my book this is perhaps some kind of arrogance as it is not yet proved that what the witnesses saw are untrue.

Unless you are calling every witness a liar?


Hi DrStern!!

Itís my site and Marvin originally posted his excellent analysis to OMF. If youíre genuinely looking for image analysis may I suggest you also check out Torvaldís (here) & 1111ís (1st here & 2nd here).

Not really "liars" per se, (and not necessarily plural!!) more like immersive artists!! grin

Or perhaps akin to someone dabbling in science-fiction writing or telling an embellished story to his friends. If you accept the accounts as true then you are in a better position to say whether itís blatant lies or not, things like, ďBakersfield/I see this thing VERY often/Most of the time I see it out of the windows of my house/Itís very easy to photograph/Most of my neighbours have seen itĒ etc. etc. etc. And thatís just Chad..... Actually, on second thoughts and if I were pushed to hazard an opinion, then yes I believe EVERY one of the original Drone reports (5 with images & Isaac) had no foundation whatsoever in reality (as I know and accept it). smiley

on Nov 28th, 2008, 2:39pm, DrStern wrote:
DrDil, I would appreciate to see your take on this, as I understand you have made a considerable work on the debunking of "The California Drones"

Iím having that as a compliment!! laugh

on Nov 28th, 2008, 2:39pm, DrStern wrote:
And DrDil..show me some real evidence of this "HOAX".

DrStern

Itís not really my intention to sway your belief one way or the other DrStern, all Iím doing is collecting and presenting the information that I think is relevant (and presenting it exactly as I found it). Itís down to the individual to qualify and quantify the available information for themselves, apparently you have done so and found it wanting, when I did I found it was indicative of a deliberate internet hoax.

Still, we canít all look at things the same way and whether thatís down to personal perception or simply the Ďwill to believeí itís not my call to makeÖ..

Incidentally Iíve just posted a brief clip of Mufonís analyst Marc DíAntonio on why he believes that the Drones are hoaxed, Iím sure you remember he was one of the first Ďexpertsí to weigh in with his conclusion that the Drones were indeed a hoax in the Mufon/Reichmuth email (further information on the Reichmuth & Mufon connection here).

Marc is the owner/president of fxmodels.com and was asked by Mufon for his expert opinion on the Drone images, in the clip Marc briefly elaborates on the reasoning behind his conclusion that they are hoaxed, recently Marc presented his analysis and evidence of hoax at a Mufon conference. The video clip is here.

Cheers. smiley
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
DrStern
Guest
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #65 on: Nov 28th, 2008, 4:56pm »

on Nov 28th, 2008, 4:36pm, DrDil wrote:
Hi DrStern!!

Itís my site and Marvin originally posted his excellent analysis to OMF. If youíre genuinely looking for image analysis may I suggest you also check out Torvaldís (here) & 1111ís (1st here & 2nd here).

Not really "liars" per se, (and not necessarily plural!!) more like immersive artists!! grin

Or perhaps akin to someone dabbling in science-fiction writing or telling an embellished story to his friends. If you accept the accounts as true then you are in a better position to say whether itís blatant lies or not, things like, ďBakersfield/I see this thing VERY often/Most of the time I see it out of the windows of my house/Itís very easy to photograph/Most of my neighbours have seen itĒ etc. etc. etc. And thatís just Chad..... Actually, on second thoughts and if I were pushed to hazard an opinion, then yes I believe EVERY one of the original Drone reports (5 with images & Isaac) had no foundation whatsoever in reality (as I know and accept it). smiley


Iím having that as a compliment!! laugh


Itís not really my intention to sway your belief one way or the other DrStern, all Iím doing is collecting and presenting the information that I think is relevant (and presenting it exactly as I found it). Itís down to the individual to qualify and quantify the available information for themselves, apparently you have done so and found it wanting, when I did I found it was indicative of a deliberate internet hoax.

Still, we canít all look at things the same way and whether thatís down to personal perception or simply the Ďwill to believeí itís not my call to makeÖ..

Incidentally Iíve just posted a brief clip of Mufonís analyst Marc DíAntonio on why he believes that the Drones are hoaxed, Iím sure you remember he was one of the first Ďexpertsí to weigh in with his conclusion that the Drones were indeed a hoax in the Mufon/Reichmuth email (further information on the Reichmuth & Mufon connection here).

Marc is the owner/president of fxmodels.com and was asked by Mufon for his expert opinion on the Drone images, in the clip Marc briefly elaborates on the reasoning behind his conclusion that they are hoaxed, recently Marc presented his analysis and evidence of hoax at a Mufon conference. The video clip is here.

Cheers. smiley


DrDil,

I am very glad that you responded so quickly to my post.

And the evidence is overwhelming. I see that you have done severe research on this issue.

Whether or not it's true, you certainly have done your homework. Kudos to you.

What remains, was this "disinformation" or just a childs play on "the UFO Community"?

Do you hold evidence to secure this was just a "prank" or is it inconclusive?

I'm sure we are many here that would like to know the real truth.

DrDil, do you acknowledge the witnesses of the "Dragonfly Drones"?

DrStern
« Last Edit: Nov 28th, 2008, 4:59pm by DrStern » User IP Logged

DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #66 on: Nov 28th, 2008, 5:21pm »

on Nov 28th, 2008, 4:56pm, DrStern wrote:
What remains, was this "disinformation" or just a childs play on "the UFO Community"?

Do you hold evidence to secure this was just a "prank" or is it inconclusive?

I'm sure we are many here that would like to know the real truth.

DrDil, do you acknowledge the witnesses of the "Dragonfly Drones"?

DrStern

Iím not sure what you mean. ďAcknowledgeĒ as in accept something exists, is true or is real?

I thought Iíd just answered that:

on Nov 28th, 2008, 4:36pm, DrDil wrote:
I believe EVERY one of the original Drone reports (5 with images & Isaac) had no foundation whatsoever in reality (as I know and accept it). smiley

Honestly though, it means nothing to me what others believe, I arrived at my own conclusion/s and urge everyone else to do the same and as such it doesnít matter what I personally believe.
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
DrStern
Guest
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #67 on: Nov 28th, 2008, 5:25pm »

on Today at 17:36:31, DrDil wrote:I believe EVERY one of the original Drone reports (5 with images & Isaac) had no foundation whatsoever in reality (as I know and accept it).


But you don't know..Really! Proof please!

EVS
User IP Logged

DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #68 on: Nov 28th, 2008, 5:27pm »

on Nov 28th, 2008, 5:17pm, DrStern wrote:
Now that it is shown by the elite of UFOCasebook, that we now know this is a hoax, please come forward.

There is no, ďEliteĒ here at Casebook weíre all in this together (well, nearly all of us).

I find it confusing why you are acting how you are, what does my belief on anything matter to you?
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
DrStern
Guest
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #69 on: Nov 28th, 2008, 5:30pm »

See, we sure can have fun establishing this "Drone Hoax"... grin

If you were so sure of yourself this is a hoax, we wouldn't have this conversation..hehe

DrStern

Ps. Let's ask Marvin, or is he your protegť?
User IP Logged

DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #70 on: Nov 28th, 2008, 5:42pm »

on Nov 28th, 2008, 5:25pm, DrStern wrote:
on Today at 17:36:31, DrDil wrote:I believe EVERY one of the original Drone reports (5 with images & Isaac) had no foundation whatsoever in reality (as I know and accept it).


But you don't know..Really! Proof please!

EVS

Míkay where did I write that I *knew* they were anything? You actually copied my text where I said *believe*. I donít care what you think of my beliefs and due mainly to your recent comments I have no intention whatsoever on elaborating on them.

Perhaps you should try arriving at your own conclusions rather than publicly demanding justifications from others for theirs?

on Nov 28th, 2008, 5:30pm, DrStern wrote:
See, we sure can have fun establishing this "Drone Hoax"... grin

If you were so sure of yourself this is a hoax, we wouldn't have this conversation..hehe

DrStern

Ps. Let's ask Marvin, or is he your protegť?


Likewise if you were so sure it wasnít a hoax we wouldnít be having this conversationÖ..

Fill your boots establishing whatever you please, I hope you have a smashing time and lashings & lashings of jolly good fun.

P.s. No, Iím his, are you Levís?
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
DrStern
Guest
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #71 on: Nov 28th, 2008, 5:50pm »

Dear DrDil,

Why bring in third party?

Lev can speak for themselves...

I'm still just plainly asking if you have dismissed ALL witnesses of the "Dragonfly Drones"?

DrStern
« Last Edit: Dec 1st, 2008, 05:01am by DrStern » User IP Logged

DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #72 on: Nov 28th, 2008, 5:59pm »

on Nov 28th, 2008, 5:50pm, DrStern wrote:
Dear DrDil,

Why bring in third party?

Lev can speak for themselves...

Dear DrStern,

So in your mind you asking me if Marvin is my protťgť and me asking you if you are Levís is different how? I didn't want Lev's answer I wanted yours, just as you didn't want Marvins you wanted mine.

on Nov 28th, 2008, 5:50pm, DrStern wrote:
I'm still just plainly asking if you have dismissed ALL witnesses of the "Dragonfly Drones"?

DrStern

Are we having fun yet? kiss
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
DrStern
Guest
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #73 on: Nov 28th, 2008, 6:05pm »

on Nov 28th, 2008, 5:59pm, DrDil wrote:
Dear DrStern,

So in your mind you asking me if Marvin is my protťgť and me asking you if you are Levís is different how? I didn't want Lev's answer I wanted yours, just as you didn't want Marvins you wanted mine.


Are we having fun yet? kiss


Oh yeah! We're having great fun! Only we miss the honored member RoH...he knew to tease this board! All the best to you, RoH...

Yep, Dr. Dil...we're having fun, and I know YOU know...just teasing oneanother, no need to get freaked out...just plain Friday Fun, Happy Thanksgiving by the way...

DrStern
« Last Edit: Dec 1st, 2008, 05:02am by DrStern » User IP Logged

TeachersPet
Guest
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #74 on: Nov 28th, 2008, 6:08pm »

You are an angry and bitter man for your age. Dr Stern.
I really thought you were wiser than this.
So angry that the plans for your Academy and connections to the drones you wanted to make did not pan out. On one hand you say we have overwhelming evidence, we did our homework, and then turn around talk utter rubbish and twisting words.

Was their some grand scheme to guage the ufo community? who knows, thats speculation.
We are gauged all the time, not just by Gov, but profiteers and marketeers..Its a business too you know well.
And it did not take long for them to gauge an opportunity for the Circus ringmasters like LMH and Whitley and Even Sherwood , to hitch a ride , and you too.. like kids on skatebords latching on to the back of a truck.
It failed, and some of the kids have not let go of the truck soon enough, and are caught in the middle of traffic, they dare not let go. We can't do anything for them.

Dr Dil I posted that most excellent video
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=AjmG0uU4lWQ

Thank you, and ufology is beholding to you sir and this forum for being there for all of us.

User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls