Board Logo
« #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 17th, 2017, 02:38am


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth  (Read 15251 times)
murnut
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 615
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #690 on: Jan 1st, 2009, 5:48pm »

on Jan 1st, 2009, 5:42pm, DrStern wrote:
Who says it's faked? "Isaac" stated that what triggered him was the Internet photo's ...so if YOU say they are fake...doesn't that make you a suspect?

Gee, reconsider your words before writing!

DrStern


I say the photo's are faked, therefore Isaac is fake as well.

But the fake story may be pointing at some truth.

I dunno.

Some are and some are not impressed by the LAP.
User IP Logged

You want a revolution?
You've got to make a difference on your own
You want a revolution?
Stand up, stand out and make it known
tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3952
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #691 on: Jan 1st, 2009, 5:51pm »

on Jan 1st, 2009, 5:48pm, Double Nought Spy wrote:
Happy new year one and all, crazy, rational, pompous, funny and/or bizarre!

Or Spooks grin
« Last Edit: Jan 1st, 2009, 5:51pm by tommi01 » User IP Logged

DrStern
Guest
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #692 on: Jan 1st, 2009, 5:54pm »

on Jan 1st, 2009, 5:42pm, TeachersPet wrote:
Why doctor, its for people such as yourself crying for an
Opportunity to state their case based on research and 'Hard evidence" without fear of ridicule I created this thread.
http://ufocasebook.conforums.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=drone&num=1230850864&start=0#1230850864
Your own research and proofs can be presented there.

I respectfully request the moderators to allow us to continue our search for the Global Search Truth without interruption ie the creators of this story.

Very flattering but I doubt Dr Stern..that what came out of your mouth in the past qualifies you as a judge who is a gentleman and who is not.
The truth does not need to be sugar coated.


Now, TP,

I'm quite tired of your poor attemt to throw mud at me, I'm quite sure you can dig up hostile reply's that I made..but please remember whom I trusted when the research was done, maybe I discarded you for a reason!? Then you "outed" me..and sorry to say for no good reason! It is obviously a habit of yours, as others beside me have had similar expiriences with you!

What are you, really! Show me some credentials...other than Dr. Blabbermouth...

Have a REAL nice 2009, as I will be on your back, just as you have been on mine in 2008,,,

Professor Emiritus DR. Erik von Stern
User IP Logged

elevenaugust
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

APPONO ASTOS


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 286
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #693 on: Jan 1st, 2009, 5:56pm »

on Jan 1st, 2009, 5:38pm, murnut wrote:
I think the only thing we know, is that the photos were faked.


The purpose behind this remains unsolved at present.


The purpose should be clearer once it is determined..."Who?"

I also think that some of the photos could have been faked and some not.
User IP Logged

IPACO, the new tool for photo and video analysis is on-line ! www.ipaco.fr
TeachersPet
Guest
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #694 on: Jan 1st, 2009, 6:02pm »

Why dr..If thats your proof, and certainly a blabbermouth like myself would never know, then post it..along with anyworks , published papers,you have done in the academic community, to help bolster the proof. Titles can really give an aura of respectability. The more the better as long as its together with research and analyses.

http://ufocasebook.conforums.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=drone&num=1230850864&start=0#1230850864
I and others am looking foward to seeing it, being that we are all just lowly armchair researchers.
I am surprised you haven't cracked this case already.

We love you too Dr.
Cheers
smiley
« Last Edit: Jan 1st, 2009, 6:09pm by TeachersPet » User IP Logged

DrStern
Guest
xx DrStern
« Reply #695 on: Jan 1st, 2009, 6:15pm »

on Jan 1st, 2009, 6:02pm, TeachersPet wrote:
Why dr..If thats your proof, and certainly a blabbermouth like myself would never know, then post it..along with anyworks you have done in the academic community, to help bolster the proof. Titles can really give an aura of respectability.
http://ufocasebook.conforums.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=drone&num=1230850864&start=0#1230850864
I and others am looking foward to seeing it, being that we are all just lowly armchair researchers.
I am surprised you haven't cracked this case already.

We love you too Dr.
Cheers
smiley


You know, TP - The problem with you is , that I really don't consider you a problem, but I'll bet my entire life savings that you have a problem with me.

You stated that you was a scholared researcher, which was untrue, you promised to keep secrets, was not upheld...need I go on?

I really, strange as it is, have no problem with you, and that's because you are so obvious...you'd sell your grandmother, if possible! Takes no Doctor Grade to see this!

No, my dear opponant, I do not see you as my enemy, as much as you would like that to happen. I see you as a simple human being searching for glory, or trust. Have you heard of a doctor called Freud? And no, I still am your friend, you simply cannot make me angry enough, but make me laugh, you can.

DrStern
« Last Edit: Jan 1st, 2009, 6:18pm by DrStern » User IP Logged

elevenaugust
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

APPONO ASTOS


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 286
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #696 on: Jan 1st, 2009, 6:17pm »

on Jan 1st, 2009, 5:42pm, TeachersPet wrote:
Why doctor, its for people such as yourself crying for an
Opportunity to state their case based on research and 'Hard evidence" without fear of ridicule I created this thread.
http://ufocasebook.conforums.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=drone&num=1230850864&start=0#1230850864
Your own research and proofs can be presented there.

I respectfully request the moderators to allow us to continue our search for the Global Search Truth without interruption ie the creators of this story.

Very flattering but I doubt Dr Stern..that what came out of your mouth in the past qualifies you as a judge who is a gentleman and who is not.
The truth does not need to be sugar coated.

I guess this part will stay empty....

Quoting myself
Quote:
To prove the drone to be real, one must dismissed of the "inconsistencies". So it's easier to prove a fake than to prove any reality.


Quoting Marvin
Quote:
Yes, there is no debate that it is easier to prove a hoax is a fake rather than being real.


Since DRT work still going on and that all the possibilities haven't been explored yet, this new topic is useless...
User IP Logged

IPACO, the new tool for photo and video analysis is on-line ! www.ipaco.fr
Double Nought Spy
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1429
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #697 on: Jan 1st, 2009, 6:19pm »

on Jan 1st, 2009, 6:02pm, TeachersPet wrote:
Why dr..If thats your proof, and certainly a blabbermouth like myself would never know, then post it..along with anyworks , published papers,you have done in the academic community, to help bolster the proof. Titles can really give an aura of respectability. The more the better as long as its together with research and analyses.

http://ufocasebook.conforums.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=drone&num=1230850864&start=0#1230850864
I and others am looking foward to seeing it, being that we are all just lowly armchair researchers.
I am surprised you haven't cracked this case already.

We love you too Dr.
Cheers
smiley


I don't know, man, he seems to know Latin. Oooooh.
User IP Logged


All sane people detest noise. --Mark Twain

DrStern
Guest
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #698 on: Jan 1st, 2009, 7:24pm »

on Jan 1st, 2009, 6:19pm, Admiral Double Nought Spy, ret wrote:
I don't know, man, he seems to know Latin. Oooooh.


You, Sir..should read this entire thread, or make a search for "VonStern"..then perhaps you would be less blunt when addressing me..

NOT that I want any glory...I have said things along the way and so have other members here, so no hard feelings,,,I am quite sure that I never belittled anyone here, if so I would like them to come forward...! smiley

I have provided some form of evidence that if the Drones was not "Extraterrestrial" they might be of "Terrestrial" origin. TP was aware of my research at the time, but chose to "open up" and you have seen the result. Now no one knows...

Yes, my research predicted that some form of Katakana was present...I cannot give you more, as I am bound by the DRT...where the truth will be released, and when you least expect it!

DrStern
« Last Edit: Jan 1st, 2009, 7:29pm by DrStern » User IP Logged

Double Nought Spy
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1429
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #699 on: Jan 1st, 2009, 7:38pm »

Over the years, I have had the honor of working with, and otherwise being closely acquainted with a good number of doctors. A couple of highly respected psychiatrists, several Ph.Ds in various disciplines, and some damn fine physicians. Without exception, none flaunted his or her title. Most, in fact, identified themselves as "Doctor" only when it would be inappropriate not to do so. So you will just have to get over it if I don't seem to be as impressed with you as you might like.
User IP Logged


All sane people detest noise. --Mark Twain

Jeddyhi
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 589
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #700 on: Jan 1st, 2009, 7:53pm »

Quoting 11A
Quote:
To prove the drone to be real, one must dismissed of the "inconsistencies". So it's easier to prove a fake than to prove any reality.



Quoting Marvin
Quote:
Quote:Yes, there is no debate that it is easier to prove a hoax is a fake rather than being real.


Interesting comments from both. I would like to point out that there may be two different ways to look at the 'fake' vs 'real' comparison.

Surely we all can agree that it would be extremely difficult to prove that a drone existed and was 'real'. Likewise, it is surely just as difficult to prove that a drone doesn't exist and is 'fake'. We easily could get into the infamous "proving or disproving a negative" debate but I think we can bypass that altogether if we do not focus on the reality or unreality of the drone itself, but rather on the reality of a drone sighting. The actual event itself.

The photos can be excluded for a moment. We can even replace the drone with something else. Lets pretend the drones in the photos are standard disc shaped objects, clear and sharp. I do not need to know if a drone or a disc shaped object exists in order to determine if a sighting took place. For example, remember the Chicago O'Hare sighting? The disc was viewed by many employees and pilots and was observed taking off so fast it punched a hole in the cloud deck. There are no photos, yet some are rumored to exist. I don't know for sure that flying discs exist. I don't have evidence and proof to claim they exist. But common logic tells me that a sighting occured at O'Hare. It was a real event. It was documented and investigated with multiple witnesses from numerous angles.

So the point I am attempting to make is that evidence should be examined in an effort to determine if any of the drone sightings were actually real events (as opposed to fabricated scenario) instead of trying to prove if a drone itself exists.

In determining whether or not a drone sighting was a real event, the ability to discern between real and hoax becomes much easier. If there is no way to authenticate a sighting, then the investigator or researcher is at the mercy of the 'source' of the sighting for any helpful (or damaging) information that may exist. Without corroborating evidence or supportive testimony, a witness may or may not be telling the truth. We can examine the case and never resolve the truth of whether or not the event even took place to begin with. Of course, witness participation surely helps build credibility, while at the same time the anonymity of witnesses can hurt an undocumented sighting as nothing can be verified.

In cases of multiple witnesses and mass sightings, the reality of a sighting can easily be determined. The object viewed by witnesses can be as innocent as Venus, Mars, a satellite or the space station. It makes no difference what the object is when determining if a sighting actually occured as a real event.

I see no way to authenticate or corroborate any of the drone sightings associated to the photos. If they cannot be determined to be real events because of lack of witness participation, corroboration or documentation, then the argument for 'real' vs 'fake' must include the acknowledgement that if an event cannot be verified as actually happening, that the subject matter of said event suffers a serious credibility blow.

In the case of the drone photo sightings, all the photo witnesses exhibited the same type of behavior (no police reports or documentation). All submitted their photos to the online community and basically disappeared without attempting to authenticate or documentate their experience.

If there is no way to prove a sighting occured, then the photos become key evidence in making a 'real' or 'fake' determination. And the photos have been examined and condemned as fake. Expert analysis from different sources all concluded fakery.

With no way to prove the sightings actually happened as described, the determination of reality falls on the authenticity of the photos. And that authenticity falls flat. Unfortunately, an undocumented sighting is the type of sighting that is most often associated to hoaxes.

User IP Logged

"Nothing will ever claim ownership of the original Drone information, so copyright is not a question. Use it."- Masker33
Katterfelto
Guest
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #701 on: Jan 1st, 2009, 8:05pm »

Sounds like the tree falling in the forest analogy. undecided
User IP Logged

Jeddyhi
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 589
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #702 on: Jan 1st, 2009, 8:08pm »

Yes it does, but in this case we can't tell if a tree even fell or not, much less if it made a noise lol. grin

There is simply no corroborating evidence to suggest that the drone sightings really happened. We are left with only the photos to try and make that determination and according to expert analysis, they are fake.
« Last Edit: Jan 1st, 2009, 9:05pm by Jeddyhi » User IP Logged

"Nothing will ever claim ownership of the original Drone information, so copyright is not a question. Use it."- Masker33
DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #703 on: Jan 1st, 2009, 8:17pm »

on Jan 1st, 2009, 8:08pm, Jeddyhi wrote:
Yes it does, but in this case we can't tell if a tree even fell or not, much less if it made a noise lol. grin

Quote:
It's one thing not to see the forest for the trees,
but then to go on to deny the reality of the forest is a more serious matter.

Paul Weiss


("Some men go through a forest and see no firewood")

Cheers. wink
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
Double Nought Spy
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1429
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #704 on: Jan 1st, 2009, 8:31pm »

on Jan 1st, 2009, 8:21pm, DrStern wrote:
Please, is this necessary...


I dunno, you're the guy doing all the chest thumping.
User IP Logged


All sane people detest noise. --Mark Twain

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls