Board Logo
« #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Aug 17th, 2017, 12:17pm


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth  (Read 4843 times)
DrStern
Guest
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #75 on: Nov 28th, 2008, 6:24pm »

on Nov 28th, 2008, 6:08pm, TeachersPet wrote:
You are an angry and bitter man for your age. Dr Stern.
I really thought you were wiser than this.
So angry that the plans for your Academy and connections to the drones you wanted to make did not pan out. On one hand you say we have overwhelming evidence, we did our homework, and then turn around talk utter rubbish and twisting words.

Was their some grand scheme to guage the ufo community? who knows, thats speculation.
We are gauged all the time, not just by Gov, but profiteers and marketeers..Its a business too you know well.
And it did not take long for them to gauge an opportunity for the Circus ringmasters like LMH and Whitley and Even Sherwood , to hitch a ride , and you too.. like kids on skatebords latching on to the back of a truck.
It failed, and some of the kids have not let go of the truck soon enough, and are caught in the middle of traffic, they dare not let go. We can't do anything for them.

Dr Dil I posted that most excellent video
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=AjmG0uU4lWQ

Thank you, and ufology is beholding to you sir and this forum for being there for all of us.



Mr. [MOD EDIT],

I can assure you, that I'm not an angry man, just a friendly guy telling you, that not all what is presented you are the truth!

I know you once felt letdown by me, but I assure you that if I wanted your knowledge as appointed to me, I would respond.

I just felt that your input was too biased to enter a scientific study, that I denied it at the time.

I apologize for my less judgement.

Best regards,

DrStern

[MOD EDIT TO REMOVE PERSONAL DETAILS]
« Last Edit: Dec 1st, 2008, 05:05am by DrStern » User IP Logged

DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #76 on: Nov 28th, 2008, 6:37pm »

Posting TP's real name was uncalled for DrStern, TP only addressed you by your screen name.

Let's all try and keep it civil and cordial.....
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
DrStern
Guest
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #77 on: Nov 28th, 2008, 7:03pm »

I misbehaved, so sorry DrDil!

I wasn't thinking right, being friday and all..

I hope you all bare with me... smiley

I think you guys should take a look on this drone thing once again, why would anyone pull a prank as massive as this, and not take the benefit of it all?

It's been going on for more than a year, do you really think a prank would last this long?

I know that the honoured member Marvin has come up with a solution, but do all in here trust that?

Please come forward, if you have another solution, maybe the first one has some faults?

Marvin, you have done some outstanding job, please let it be tested by the readers of the UFO Casebook.

Happy Thanksgiving,

DrStern
User IP Logged

TeachersPet
Guest
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #78 on: Nov 28th, 2008, 7:11pm »

Thank you for the kind words and invitation, however as you say at the time, and perhaps even now I am too unscientific..to accept..
However, i find it odd that the statements of experts , as one would take that of a doctor are not proof, as they are accepted all the time in the legal and scientific community. Thats why someone with my limited skills, Turns to people like that.
That was done here, but you who do not claim to be an expert don't like what they say.
The analysts all posted their credentials, skills, hypothesis , methodology and conclusions, and made it available. As scientific protocol requires, including replication as by HPO which in effect strengthened the argument of hoax.

If you wish to file an appeal, it seems better that you submit the pix to a professional forrensic person who will sign off his name to their authenticity.
Then we might have something to talk about except this endless banter you are not happy or meet your standards.
I don't see you clamoring over at DRT for that.. That would be my first priority to cut to the chase. Have you asked? after all, they have a moneybags financing their so called investigation.

You wont because it will most certainly end these contrite arguments from your quarters once and for all.

Have a great day.


User IP Logged

DrStern
Guest
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #79 on: Nov 28th, 2008, 7:28pm »

on Nov 28th, 2008, 7:11pm, TeachersPet wrote:
Thank you for the kind words and invitation, however as you say at the time, and perhaps even now I am too unscientific..to accept..
However, i find it odd that the statements of experts , as one would take that of a doctor are not proof, as they are accepted all the time in the legal and scientific community. Thats why someone with my limited skills, Turns to people like that.
That was done here, but you who do not claim to be an expert don't like what they say.
The analysts all posted their credentials, skills, hypothesis , methodology and conclusions, and made it available. As scientific protocol requires, including replication as by HPO which in effect strengthened the argument of hoax.

If you wish to file an appeal, it seems better that you submit the pix to a professional forrensic person who will sign off his name to their authenticity.
Then we might have something to talk about except this endless banter you are not happy or meet your standards.
I don't see you clamoring over at DRT for that.. That would be my first priority to cut to the chase. Have you asked? after all, they have a moneybags financing their so called investigation.

You wont because it will most certainly end these contrite arguments from your quarters once and for all.

Have a great day.




I'm happy that we are not fighting eachother on the reality of the "Drones".

As I stated earlier, I'm not "pro" nor "con", until substantial evidence is presented to me, and this has not occured until this very moment. If and when it does, I'll adjust to just that, and I suggest all to do so.

To keep an open mind, and judge for yourselves (As DrDil says) is a must if we are to believe in any of the sightings and testamonys brought to the table here.

DrStern

TeachersPet, I apologize if I let you down, but as I see it, we all was let down in this issue.
« Last Edit: Dec 1st, 2008, 04:52am by DrStern » User IP Logged

TeachersPet
Guest
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #80 on: Nov 28th, 2008, 7:36pm »

Peace be with you Dr.
User IP Logged

DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #81 on: Nov 29th, 2008, 3:14pm »

on Sep 29th, 2008, 4:28pm, hjdelight wrote:
No one understands Lat. You either accept him or argue with him. It doesn't matter to him which one. Lol! rolleyes

HJ

Hi HjDelight!! smiley,

I know youíre busy and so Iím unsure if youíll see this but I just noticed the above which you wrote a few weeks ago (I must have missed it at the time).
Are you suggesting we understand Lat to the depths that you do? User Image

on Jul 6th, 2007, 11:50am, hjdelight wrote:
latitude wrote:
<snip> Why is it so hard to stay focused? Is it because no new info has come in the last couple of weeks? So what do we do? We start grasping for anything that is no relation to the subject at hand. Get real people. Don't lose touch with your reasoning. This is how the Transformers connection started.

hjdelight wrote:
<snip> I would prefer you not respond to my postings. smiley

HJ

Heh, heh, "accept him or argue with him" or perhaps we just ask him to ignore us completely?!User Image

Donít be a stranger HJ as itís getting longer and longer between your already fleeting visits!!

Cheers. wink
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
Marvin
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting....


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1119
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #82 on: Nov 29th, 2008, 5:11pm »

on Nov 28th, 2008, 5:50pm, DrStern wrote:
Dear DrDil,

I'm still just plainly asking if you have dismissed ALL witnesses of the "Dragonfly Drones"?

DrStern




Hi DrS,

I have to ask, if you believe there are any witness to the Big Basin Drone Event?

On last count, there must be over 40 people involved in seeing and photographing BB Drones. When is the last time anyone has talked face to face with any of them? The fact is, it has never happened. Not a single witness.

The DRT can not find one. We are being told by the DRT, the reason for this, is they are afraid to go publicÖ I have to ask, how do they know that? Have they spoken with a witness? How do they know the intent of the so called witness they have never met? Or is it easier to believe there are frightened witnesses and conspiracies based on anonymously submitted fake photos and faulty and deceptive stories?

I think the burden of evidence fall to anyone claiming reality to this Drone case. LOL.
User IP Logged

Oh Goody! My Illudiom Pu-36 Explosive Space Modulator!

User Image

"You naughty earth specimens!"
john12345
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1753
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #83 on: Nov 30th, 2008, 2:13pm »

arguments such as previous are not good for any forum.
they belittle the subjest discussed and tend to put off new posters to the forum who may just have that little gem of info that everyone is looking for.
User IP Logged

TeachersPet
Guest
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #84 on: Nov 30th, 2008, 4:51pm »

I agree John, and we certainly have gotten some real "gems", thruout the almost 6 thousand posts.
It reminded me of the Ranchfarmer who told his son if he believed hard,enough wishes come true. One day he came upon his boy digging feverishly thru a large pile of horse manure.
What in tarnation is ya doing son? The little boy responded ..well Dad, You know I wanna horse and If I dig long enough , I know can find a pony somewhere in there !
cheesy
User IP Logged

ABCStore
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 78
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #85 on: Nov 30th, 2008, 8:51pm »

I would encourage everyone here to use phrases "I think it's [a hoax/real]" or "I believe it's [a hoax/real]" instead of "it is a hoax" or"it is real". Big difference.

ABC
User IP Logged

TeachersPet
Guest
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #86 on: Nov 30th, 2008, 9:21pm »

I see what you are saying ABC, Actually Most of us are more engaged in looking for the hoaxters, and looking at other new subject matter, as opposed to proving real or hoax. Those that are here , like Marvin and Dr. Dil, myself, Kris, etc..have both in form and context established a more than reasonable case for hoax.
The analysis is now everywhere. It would be rather onerous to re state continually ad ifinitum, I believe its hoax, because of such and such..Simply, because the studies were done. We need only direct newbies unfamiliar where to find that rather than restate the case over and over.

Respectfully, Now,Someone who believes its real is in a very very unique position, however, and they should state why they thinks its real and add or offer their new proof.not rehash what was already done...because none is to be had anywhere save doctored pictures, thats whether its someone here the longest, or just got off the boat so to speak.

I am sure thing will get back on track..they usually do at this forum..
Cheers

.
« Last Edit: Nov 30th, 2008, 9:23pm by TeachersPet » User IP Logged

Marvin
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting....


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1119
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #87 on: Dec 1st, 2008, 12:53pm »

User Image

ABC,

Maybe the above example will give you some insight as to why we not longer use phrases like "I think it's a hoax" or "I believe it's a hoax."

Two suns do not exist in nature, but they can exist on hoax photos. wink
User IP Logged

Oh Goody! My Illudiom Pu-36 Explosive Space Modulator!

User Image

"You naughty earth specimens!"
Latitude
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1024
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #88 on: Dec 1st, 2008, 8:13pm »

Marvin,

All of your light direction arrows are incorrect.
User IP Logged

My Drone Video
Marvin
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting....


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1119
xx Re: #7 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #89 on: Dec 1st, 2008, 10:29pm »

on Dec 1st, 2008, 8:13pm, Latitude wrote:
Marvin,

All of your light direction arrows are incorrect.



All of them?

Would you be kind enough to support that with evidence?
User IP Logged

Oh Goody! My Illudiom Pu-36 Explosive Space Modulator!

User Image

"You naughty earth specimens!"
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls