Board Logo
« #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 22nd, 2017, 06:47am


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth  (Read 76168 times)
Quincy
Guest
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1020 on: Jun 3rd, 2009, 01:19am »

Speaking of Elephants of the mind, lets look at the a real one. in fact a wooly mammoth...My memory never falters at the sight of an Elephant. I think this one was ignored a little too long. Perhaps it should be let out for some air again.
User Image
User Image
we know the creator of both sites is Tony Sova, because he also Built/hosted Todds Website.
Whats important is if you still don't see the elephant..is the date may 2004, with Isaacs name mentioned.
This is not to say Tony himself is the hoaxer, or even the Lawyer Todd..But they know. and that error they made proves it is a hoax, prescripted a long time ago. he is now in Washington state with softwired selling Joomla websites, which, by the way, I think even OMF is built on..
Now I like this kind of leak..its down home knitty gritty Real..Disclosure. I recall Nemo posted he site closing, but never commented on its contents.
Keep looking, eventually it will dawn on everyone, this really is an Elephant you can't ignore, whether its got mud and grime, or silky clean.
The only other person around at that time was Tomi, but that was Jan 25, 2004 at ATS..quite far from May 2004 . No connection there.
Thanx to cassiopia forums for the clip ..
So no matter what hapened after, or the next circus act in process. by DRT .....its just the fruit of a poisoned tree. cool
« Last Edit: Jun 3rd, 2009, 4:47pm by Quincy » User IP Logged

DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1021 on: Jun 3rd, 2009, 4:42pm »

Speaking of elephants in the room I’m obliged to point something out regarding posts made in the last couple of days, if anyone wants a thread that deals exclusively with the Drones being a hoax then by all means create one, however this still doesn’t guarantee that opposing opinions can’t be posted because this is an open forum. In fact this was a part of my reasoning behind creating the Dronehoax.com website so as to collate and put out all of the information as when viewed in its entirety then I believe it leads the discerning reader to the undeniable conclusion that the Drones are in fact a hoax. But I’m still open to discussion and opposing viewpoints as I appreciate that there are a lot of loose ends that still show no signs of being tied up conclusively.

Belief that the entire Drone debacle is a hoax is by NO MEANS a prerequisite to posting on the Drone thread.

I share the frustrations in discussing the finer points of the images, documentation, motivation/s etc. and especially so when you personally believe it to be a 100% hoax, but censorship is not an option and neither is any member claiming ‘ownership’ of the Drone thread/s an option (or a viable method of discourse). This is a discussion forum so if you see a comment you don’t like then ignore it and if any member feels the need to address an opposing viewpoint/comment then do so in a civil and courteous manner.

In summary and as stated this is an open –and therefore public- forum and as such the following is not flexible and will be enforced if further ignored.

  • ALL opinions & questions are welcome and especially opposing ones BUT ONLY if these are expressed with the civility and courtesy that is required of ALL members.


User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
Quincy
Guest
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1022 on: Jun 3rd, 2009, 5:03pm »

I think thats pretty well understood, and I think we all share that belief..its when one asks the opposing viewer the basis of their opinion and you get just the same based on gut feeling..that the discussion deteriorates and it becomes annoying. If I ask you why you believe in Christ, you should be preared to say more than just a gut feeling, there are clear reasons , or examples, for the basis of a belief system..at least most organized faiths..I think for our part, we have stated ours based on not just whats in the dronehoax.com or gut feeling, and wanting it to be true,but other emerging avenues as well. Its suposed to be a verifiable basis as opposed to an exclusively faith based opinion. Imo, thats what it is, and should be called out on it, when they dont stop.
That doesn't just lead to frustration but out right hostility , as its obvious based an the past history of the very same people that its not discovery at the forefront of their actions.
Ours is Dr., and the record speaks for itself.
They feel intimidated not by us , but by the facts.
And if we have enough to say hoax, call it what it is..I created a thread if they believe opposite, to post their proof.., its empty.

If someone says they dont agree with the Fox, or any other possibility, then they they should post specifically either why, and or an alternate, with facts to support.
I don't see anything complicated by that.
Its a global search, and the only ones searching is us, the others ar mired in the same subjective/feeling based conundrum Dr, ie, denial over well established facts..
That, imo, has no place in any kind of search , but perhaps a chat room, as it would not be a search.



« Last Edit: Jun 3rd, 2009, 5:19pm by Quincy » User IP Logged

Double Nought Spy
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1429
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1023 on: Jun 3rd, 2009, 5:24pm »

I don't play silly games. If that means I do not belong here, then so be it.

As uh, Mister Davis Junior said more politely, we keep getting the same tired crap from certain participants, with absolutely nothing to back it up. Their intentions are questionable at best. It is intellectually offensive and annoying as hell. If all we are going to do is parrot our opinions over and over, then we are a sorry bunch of "researchers."
User IP Logged


All sane people detest noise. --Mark Twain

Quincy
Guest
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1024 on: Jun 3rd, 2009, 5:54pm »

And when we do we have to go and retrieve data and posts and prior statements.. to along with it..Its not just frustrating, its exhausting! things they know..but we still for others benefits do it..and they put nothing forth..
respone.?well I still think there must be something more because of all the work that went into it..or its pretty, or other..in same vain. What the heck is all that about?


« Last Edit: Jun 3rd, 2009, 5:56pm by Quincy » User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3955
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1025 on: Jun 3rd, 2009, 6:08pm »

on Jun 3rd, 2009, 5:54pm, Sammy Davis Jr. wrote:
What the heck is all that about?



Honest expression. Stateing what needs to be said because in my mind at least, it is still very unsettled.

Would you like me to parrot the ARC ? Or speak for myself? I do not speak for the drt. I think it is important to voice occassionally issues about this case from everyones perspective.

Each person brings some contribution from their various views over time. That is why I've always valued open discussion about this. We should never assume we know the answers yet, or peg them onto vague entities like "Fox and co.." It doesn't address the essencial elements or questions found in this saga. So we continue. Ok.. let the scapegoating begin continue rolleyes
« Last Edit: Jun 3rd, 2009, 6:12pm by tommi01 » User IP Logged

Double Nought Spy
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1429
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1026 on: Jun 3rd, 2009, 6:34pm »

on Jun 3rd, 2009, 6:08pm, tomi01uk wrote:
Honest expression. Stateing what needs to be said because in my mind at least, it is still very unsettled.

Would you like me to parrot the ARC ? Or speak for myself? I do not speak for the drt. I think it is important to voice occassionally issues about this case from everyones perspective.

Each person brings some contribution from their various views over time. That is why I've always valued open discussion about this. We should never assume we know the answers yet, or peg them onto vague entities like "Fox and co.." It doesn't address the essencial elements or questions found in this saga. So we continue. Ok.. let the scapegoating begin continue rolleyes


Could you be a little more vague, please? I almost recall an issue or two that you think is valid. Or maybe go the other way and wow us with some evidence that points to something you believe in?
User IP Logged


All sane people detest noise. --Mark Twain

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3955
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1027 on: Jun 3rd, 2009, 6:47pm »

on Jun 3rd, 2009, 6:34pm, Stubble Dot Pi wrote:
Could you be a little more vague, please? I almost recall an issue or two that you think is valid. Or maybe go the other way and wow us with some evidence that points to something you believe in?


I wish I could be certain about factors in this case. Certainly we can assume now the pictures are composits. But of what? We are still not sure where the drone components originate from. Models?
Don't kid yourself I'm a wellspring of insight from the PI's and the core, because I'm not even privey. I'm on my own in conjecture and speculation here.

The rotorooter if you blow it up, look closely, there is an over the top amount of distress worked into it if it is even possible to achieve this in cgi, at this point who knows?

Over the top doesn't even begin to describe the drone saga. Everything to extreme measure.... Why? That's all I want to know.
User IP Logged

Quincy
Guest
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1028 on: Jun 3rd, 2009, 6:57pm »

ague entities like "Fox and co.." It doesn't address the essencial elements or questions found in this saga


What is the essential element you speak of..or questions?
This is precisely the vaguery we speak about ..you just said nothing..absolutely nothing

what is the essential question Tomi..what is the essential element tomi?

Fox/warner? a viral marketing prg..vague?

then you post nothing to explain.

How absurd and disingenuous is that..?


Tomi..CGI explaints the photo totally..because you see such detail..you think its impossible..like you thought the other pix were not levs..thats you Tomi..not
nor i see the skill the grime..how they did that..is irrelevant at this point.



rolleyes
« Last Edit: Jun 3rd, 2009, 7:00pm by Quincy » User IP Logged

Double Nought Spy
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1429
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1029 on: Jun 3rd, 2009, 7:00pm »

It was a fair piece of work, that's true. So is building a movie set, writing a screenplay or even adapting one. Building a marketing campaign is a lot of work, too. If those things were easy, then anyone could do the work, and it would pay $6 an hour.

"Distress" in the image, or digital noise? I never did see the green paint Nemo kept going on about. I'm sure you could find Elvis in there if you looked closely enough. Not sure where the drone parts came from? A computer, maybe? Surely there is no longer any doubt about whether the images could have been digitally produced. We have known that for sure for two years now.

Have any of the researchers in the area gone to the restaurant and looked for "Isaac's concrete?" Just curious. Some of the DRT are now admitting that it's a hoax. They sure seem to lack any motivation to find out who did it.
User IP Logged


All sane people detest noise. --Mark Twain

Quincy
Guest
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1030 on: Jun 3rd, 2009, 7:04pm »

Its because it was a studio and they had the resources..
Zoic is best money can buy...
nothing vague or surprising..Zoic and the little front Leviathans wall pix...is not surprising..Virals and realism is their business.They have done it all..This would be hardly a major obstacle for them.. You know this Tomi..
« Last Edit: Jun 3rd, 2009, 7:08pm by Quincy » User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3955
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1031 on: Jun 3rd, 2009, 7:15pm »

Well, right now I'm feeling a bit too lazy to pull up the rotorooter, enlarge it and pull out examples for you to see. But the amount of wear and tear that was worked into that object, if it is cgi, is amazing. It's really easy to see what I'm talking about if you give a good look.

To me the essencial elements is the exactness and the painstaking over abundance of materials and incorporation of details.. just beyond measure, as we have all been studying these "elements" now for 2 years. Why did some fruitcake group do this? Is it part MIL ?

I think about what you say about games often in relation to this. You make a good point. I'm always trying to persuade myself, when I see complexity and suffering details in games etc.. that the issac material isn't anymore special. But I can't convince myself of that. Not yet.
User IP Logged

Katterfelto
Guest
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1032 on: Jun 3rd, 2009, 7:26pm »

on Jun 3rd, 2009, 7:15pm, tomi01uk wrote:
Well, right now I'm feeling a bit too lazy to pull up the rotorooter, enlarge it and pull out examples for you to see. But the amount of wear and tear that was worked into that object, if it is cgi, is amazing. It's really easy to see what I'm talking about if you give a good look.

Rotorooter = Ty Big Basin Hi Rez with all the grain and blue edge artifacts??
User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3955
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1033 on: Jun 3rd, 2009, 7:34pm »

on Jun 3rd, 2009, 7:04pm, Sammy Davis Jr. wrote:
Its because it was a studio and they had the resources..
Zoic is best money can buy...
nothing vague or surprising..Zoic and the little front Leviathans wall pix...is not surprising..Virals and realism is their business.They have done it all..This would be hardly a major obstacle for them.. You know this Tomi..


You could be right. It's a possibility that monied partners contracted with a studio of the highest calibre and set this in motion. It's probably the most viable theory on the surface.

But to me it doesn't make sense. JMO. Only because for a group that "got it all right" to the degree that they created masterpieces of material that we are all studying to this day...

"They" sure got it wrong when it came to post execution plans.. because so far I fail to see who benefited .. no group has benefited in any possible measure to compensate for what initially must have gone into creating it. Now this doesn't make sense to me. For a "smart enough" group to do this, not to have a reason that benefits them in the end, as it hasn't obviously benefited anyone.. so far..

There has to be different reason for this drone saga. My personal theory is that this benefited or was intended to put leverage into something for some group's interest. It is only my speculation. Nothing else makes sense to warrent such expenditure of initial effort.

Is part of it real or quasi real? Is it one group trying to expose something that is similiar to what was produced? Anyway, that has been my theory on this.
User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3955
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1034 on: Jun 3rd, 2009, 7:38pm »

on Jun 3rd, 2009, 7:26pm, PiPi wrote:
Rotorooter = Ty Big Basin Hi Rez with all the grain and blue edge artifacts??


No.. the antigravity device.
User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls