Board Logo
« #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Nov 25th, 2017, 05:28am


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth  (Read 85663 times)
masker33
Guest
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1035 on: Jun 3rd, 2009, 7:41pm »

Quote:
My personal theory is that this benefited or was intended to put leverage into something for some group's interest. It is only my speculation. Nothing else makes sense to warrent such expenditure of initial effort.


And they should now run up and confess as many here believe. Hollywood is the place to look so keep searching. Tomi you know............
User IP Logged

Double Nought Spy
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1429
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1036 on: Jun 3rd, 2009, 7:43pm »

Tomi, did you read Sammy's message, just above yours?

Yes, there was a lot of detail, both in the images and in the narratives. In both cases, that was a large part of their undoing because the details were wrong. No amount of sci-fi author wannabee pseudoscience invention can change that.

We are long past the point where the evidence became overwhelming. To pretend otherwise because you enjoy the feelings it gave you, or just to prolong the "debate," or for any other reason is childish and counterproductive.
« Last Edit: Jun 3rd, 2009, 7:43pm by Double Nought Spy » User IP Logged


All sane people detest noise. --Mark Twain

Double Nought Spy
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1429
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1037 on: Jun 3rd, 2009, 7:47pm »

on Jun 3rd, 2009, 7:41pm, masker33 wrote:
And they should now run up and confess as many here believe. Hollywood is the place to look so keep searching. Tomi you know............


You have a bizarrely warped idea of what we have been saying, even for a sock puppet.
User IP Logged


All sane people detest noise. --Mark Twain

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3955
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1038 on: Jun 3rd, 2009, 7:53pm »

on Jun 3rd, 2009, 7:43pm, Stubble Dot Pi wrote:
Tomi, did you read Sammy's message, just above yours?

Yes, there was a lot of detail, both in the images and in the narratives. In both cases, that was a large part of their undoing because the details were wrong. No amount of sci-fi author wannabee pseudoscience invention can change that.

We are long past the point where the evidence became overwhelming. To pretend otherwise because you enjoy the feelings it gave you, or just to prolong the "debate," or for any other reason is childish and counterproductive.


Well I disagree. And over at drt they are trying their best it appears to recreate the material, studying how it could have been produced by reproducing it themselves. The challenge they are facing is obvious as the devil is in the details. Why did some group go to this extreme in so many different production elements if it is completely a hoax? An ENOURMOUS amount of creative complexity.. beyond measure so far for us, as we all are still studying it. Ask Woy or those in drt, how much more they are discovering as they look longer into the material. That is why this drone case is so astounding to me. Plain and simply for that reason alone.
User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3955
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1039 on: Jun 3rd, 2009, 7:55pm »

on Jun 3rd, 2009, 7:47pm, Stubble Dot Pi wrote:
You have a bizarrely warped idea of what we have been saying, even for a sock puppet.


And I wish I knew what he thinks I should know..

Mask, any hints? smiley
User IP Logged

Double Nought Spy
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1429
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1040 on: Jun 3rd, 2009, 7:56pm »

Everybody needs a hobby. I'd like to hear Kris's take on how devilishly difficult this stuff is to recreate. grin

And the DRT whines and hollers whenever we express our suspicions about their ringleaders...
User IP Logged


All sane people detest noise. --Mark Twain

masker33
Guest
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1041 on: Jun 3rd, 2009, 8:05pm »

Quote:
Ask Woy or those in drt, how much more they are discovering as they look longer into the material. That is why this drone case is so astounding to me. Plain and simply for that reason alone.


Exactly.

You know to think this is no more than a mediocre Hollywood hoax is just what it is designed to produce.
User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3955
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1042 on: Jun 3rd, 2009, 8:09pm »

on Jun 3rd, 2009, 7:56pm, Stubble Dot Pi wrote:
Everybody needs a hobby. I'd like to hear Kris's take on how devilishly difficult this stuff is to recreate. grin

And the DRT whines and hollers whenever we express our suspicions about their ringleaders...


HPO's version of the antigravity device blew me away. When he posted his work of those 3 devices I spent hours studying them. But when the original is enlarged, there is a significant difference when it comes to the wear and tear, damage, etc.
User IP Logged

Katterfelto
Guest
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1043 on: Jun 3rd, 2009, 8:10pm »

on Jun 3rd, 2009, 7:53pm, tomi01uk wrote:
Well I disagree. And over at drt they are trying their best it appears to recreate the material, studying how it could have been produced by reproducing it themselves. The challenge they are facing is obvious as the devil is in the details. Why did some group go to this extreme in so many different production elements if it is completely a hoax? An ENOURMOUS amount of creative complexity.. beyond measure so far for us, as we all are still studying it. Ask Woy or those in drt, how much more they are discovering as they look longer into the material. That is why this drone case is so astounding to me. Plain and simply for that reason alone.

It's often harder and more work to recreate something to match the original then to create it in the first place. (leave out the imagination aspect for now) HPO's stuff is pretty good and perhaps better to my eyes. Someone will reproduce that anti gravity device down to each dust spec eventually but that won't convince everyone.
I'd like to see how difficult it would be for someone to reproduce one of HPO's, Kris's or even Lev's best works exactly. I think there would be the same difficulties especially if they thow in some curves like scanning, shooting on film, add some dust, etc.
User IP Logged

Quincy
Guest
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1044 on: Jun 3rd, 2009, 8:15pm »

Tomi. AW benefitted immensely.from that design..even HP uses the nodes...what affected and stopped the ball game was the writers strike. It devastated the Show... Josh had a plan..had not only to rework that Earthlings episode, bu an earlier one with the students being shot a la virginia tech..usa..that affected the budget..they never really regained their balance.
Their timing before that and market launch and craft release were concurrent!

As far as other groups.I spoke with tim Ventura of american antigravity..even he said it was a crock..Not to mention Jacck Sarfatti and Ray hudson..both knowledgeable in physics and security..who had warned LMH..not to do it..
But she did and with gusto.
I certainly wont discount another group..but no one like Levs group..His timing..his material..his execution..concurrent with Fox.
From creation and warners contracts to his own blogs.
He took his blog..down one day after..SCC finished, Earthlings are welcome here. Not 4 days like I originally thought. See DRT posts when Magic or Nemo asked what was up and Lev took off.. I am not surprised if Lev infused some of his particular beliefs ..within the design..after all The Temple of SET luciferians are into Egyptian works..recall his videos he took down..
That blog however..ctober 25, 2008 Earthlings Oct 24, 2008.
No.Tomi...we believe have our most likely suspects sized up right
If and when something or someone else is found. Absolutely, we change accordingly..thats what we are supposed to do.
When you do find something we will be happy and can entertain it then.



« Last Edit: Jun 3rd, 2009, 8:23pm by Quincy » User IP Logged

Double Nought Spy
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1429
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1045 on: Jun 3rd, 2009, 8:24pm »

on Jun 3rd, 2009, 8:10pm, PiPi wrote:
It's often harder and more work to recreate something to match the original then to create it in the first place. (leave out the imagination aspect for now) HPO's stuff is pretty good and perhaps better to my eyes. Someone will reproduce that anti gravity device down to each dust spec eventually but that won't convince everyone.
I'd like to see how difficult it would be for someone to reproduce one of HPO's, Kris's or even Lev's best works exactly. I think there would be the same difficulties especially if they thow in some curves like scanning, shooting on film, add some dust, etc.


Thanks PiPi. That's an important point, and it has not been adequately addressed. Any decent artist knows that it's even hard to produce an exact copy of something they did themselves. The expectations of a live performance sounding exactly like a fan's favorite record can drive musicians nuts.

It's funny that none of the highly talented artists who were asked to examine the images came back and remarked on the exquisite detail or the "over-the-topness" of the images. It was, of course, quite the opposite. Sometimes I envy the DRT for being able to create their own little parallel universe, but still enjoy the bounty of the real one!
User IP Logged


All sane people detest noise. --Mark Twain

Double Nought Spy
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1429
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1046 on: Jun 3rd, 2009, 8:28pm »

Excellent synopsis there, Sammy, but I feel it will fall on deaf ears. Willfully deaf ears.

Okay, youse guys, you have once more failed to derail our efforts here, failed to get us fighting among ourselves, failed to get any of us to storm off in disgust. Give it up! You are making about as much progress on that as OJ is in his quest to find the real killers.
User IP Logged


All sane people detest noise. --Mark Twain

masker33
Guest
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1047 on: Jun 3rd, 2009, 8:30pm »

These people are right in saying this is the same old stuff. It is brought up again because no one has matched the quality of the originals not even the abysmal Hollywood attempts. Also, those who continue to look at the LAP in some cases find much to be intrigued by. Those who benefited from this can change and adjust just as much as the ones who seek them. If the case is solved then it is solved, but if not then it is not solved.
User IP Logged

Double Nought Spy
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1429
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1048 on: Jun 3rd, 2009, 8:40pm »

The most intriguing thing I saw in the LAP was the astonishing correlation between many of the elements and the default settings in Adobe Illustrator, or whatever the program was. That was special, for sure. grin
User IP Logged


All sane people detest noise. --Mark Twain

Quincy
Guest
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1049 on: Jun 3rd, 2009, 8:45pm »

Ohh yes..that was a job well done..it was like seeing art in motion..truly it was .My Jaw stayed open in locked setting..when I saw that.
Shout out to Zen_Anarchist/Elmer
He reads here occasionally..We leave none of ours behind.smiley
I have stated since the beginning, and Movies/episodes etc all use games and puzzles in their works.
Lost was a good example..
So its not limited just to game makers.
I have no doubt..there are little puzzles..in the LAP..I found astronomical info..with Sirius and Orion..there is stuff with sound....as well....but the counting of pixels took away from the enjoyment it might have otherwise provided.
Is it a key to REAL anti grav..or weapon..I dont thinks so..
Entertainment very likely.
« Last Edit: Jun 3rd, 2009, 8:53pm by Quincy » User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls