Board Logo
« #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Aug 18th, 2017, 02:01am


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth  (Read 66249 times)
murnut
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 614
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1095 on: Jun 6th, 2009, 7:46pm »

on Jun 6th, 2009, 7:41pm, PiPi wrote:
Hi Mur. smiley
I meant drone and Isaac nuts - which I guess I'm one. grin
I do not acknowledge or support exopolitics as a group, party, organization or whatever they think they are.



Neither do I.

Generally speaking, I believe that some type of phenomena is occurring and has occurred.

The drone hoax is just that...a hoax.

However, I'd like to know the reason for it.

I don't believe it was just for laughs.
User IP Logged

You want a revolution?
You've got to make a difference on your own
You want a revolution?
Stand up, stand out and make it known
Katterfelto
Guest
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1096 on: Jun 6th, 2009, 8:00pm »

on Jun 6th, 2009, 7:46pm, murnut wrote:
Neither do I.

Generally speaking, I believe that some type of phenomena is occurring and has occurred.

The drone hoax is just that...a hoax.

However, I'd like to know the reason for it.

I don't believe it was just for laughs.


That's my interest too along with details of how and the thinking behind it. I'm still torn on the laughs part. I could still see it being done by a few "wise guys"! grin
And I would not be surprised if there are copycats just for that reason. grin
User IP Logged

Quincy
Guest
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1097 on: Jun 6th, 2009, 8:15pm »

on Jun 6th, 2009, 09:52am, Chicken Pot Pie wrote:
Boy, that didn't take long. Already we are at the epicenter of some first-rate weirdness. The Mothman stuff seems to be a place where many different kinds of bizarre events overlap. Curiously, that has made the subject something of an orphan, since it doesn't easily fit into a category like ghosts, cryptids, contactees, or anything "normal." Thanks for the links, Sys. I had not run across Mr. Colvin before, and he has some interesting things to say. I must say though that after a while I was disappointed that he left out Elvis and Wilhelm Reich.

Now it's obvious that I had not thought the "cult" or sects , aspect through before suggesting this course, yesterday, and I am still kind of thinking out loud here, but today I am thinking about what might be called the Cult of Disclosure. The term disclosure keeps cropping up, and seems to be a common thread with a lot of the participants in dronieland. Could Isaac and his incredibly awesome fake photos have been cooked up in order to force some kind of disclosure? (Please don't nobody accuse me of implying that any sane person would think that would work. I just want to explore the possibility that someone thought it would.) I know the idea has been discussed before, but is there any recent development that seems to support the idea? As DrDil points out, none of these scenarios are really plausible without someone in charge of the overall project.


Cult of Disclosure is a very apt term.
That same kind of thread seemed to spark in Sp[ielbergs close Encounters..that seems to set the basis externally for things such as Serpo exchanges , mind control, etc.
The movie experts harvest the ufo fields, whats popular, consult with leaders in that field, All theses sets have Consultants, even that Shameless Titor in the University Play Titor at George Mason..who for a long time connected the Titor foundation email servers to the schools..strangelythe theme was nothing new, it was a great theme in Twiglight zone episodes, and fifties films, many books as well..Still is actually.
That in turn fuels the UFO and paranormal community, that it may not just possible, but with [b]mistrust of gov [/b]since Kennedy assasination and Watergate, and Iran contra, well, maybe they ( the gubbamint)already did all these this seeeeeecretly, like we have philadelphia experiment..but all the records burned..so..it must be..real or possible or a conspiracy.

Endless CCircle.
We know that not only is Roswell in a way withering to ravages of time and research,..but to a new generation of researrchers , and the fact science is the magick and accelerating far faster than they can find a tale for each breakthrough a la Kurtzweill , this s done in open..no secrets..but you see people say..look at that..they must have a secret underground, in the mountain, off planet base all over the world..the military does it all the time Time travel, and nano fleets are in our nano-koolaid and ad nauseum.

In a way people reverse engineer news and concepts to fit their own agendas.

But its people, and their great capacity for extreme ideation, that is the basis for dreams, nightmares, and inventiveness, From their Cults (not necessarily negative), and what may be a New religion in the works evolving, and the traditional Religions devolving/transforming from a sociological perspective we can see the human dynamic, and its interplay.Just as we see Immigrant groups and their cultures , then see sub culture, gansg, then, rival gangs.and affiliations.
Not the ETs for the most part to be kind here.
More like virus, and immune sytems, by analogy.
Much of the Junk DNA we have by the way..is believed to come from that as we evolved, not ET.

We have disclosure groups like the exopolitics, and that Avalon, with severe financial problems at the moment, asking for cash, whose membership had DRT members, and even Atto, and OMf, ATs, UCB etc.. , and you have Mufon and OPUs..all with common desire to push for "disclosure" Most will work within the system..and we must accept some other will not..its divine destiny for them.. Like a gast gasp before the closing of their eyes, a handful might contrive to create such a Hoax, while the elders look away, and the merchandisers took care of the rest.
Even the Inquisitions were thriving businesses at one time, with carpenters, tool makers, showmen, real abductees and victims we can argue.

Recall that the Church of Scientology, infiltrated the IRS as a means of securing its Tax exemption, Recall the Hollywood, is made up of many UFO types, like Shirley Mclaine, with their own contactees, recall that the Seventh Gate suicidees, were all made up of Computer experts and Web masters, and Artists. Remember that the Church of Satan, also aka COS , has its own Famous members, and its original founder, starred in the Classoic, Rosemary's baby. We had real priests as consultants on the exorcist and demonology.Thus we can argue that those with religious , have the means and ability to acess, and infuse their beliefs into a movie, particularly, as its routine for Authors and Movie makers to not only canvass the community, but employ their members unknowingly, and unknowingly. I recall, The temple of SET also tried to get the Scientologists to Join them, unsuccesfully.
With that..you easily get what you see on TV and Movies now..Why would anyone say you need vast resources, when the machinery is already in place, with ready salesman like LMH and C2c, who are just two among dozenzs, making a living off it, and work with the movie makers as well.

What we have here is unique I think..in that we caught some of these deals under the table types in play and how they linked together. The timing was there, their own timing was off, and left evidence behind, and a big footprint on Abrahams Trailer wall

That site created on June 26, 2007 along with the other Isaac stated in a May, 2004 post, on that site..(must be time travelers from the past) that it was their Mission..as well as hope..to get everyone together to force Disclosure as a result of Isaac and the drones.

so we can see much easier..who, what, when, where and the why..
cool







« Last Edit: Jun 6th, 2009, 8:56pm by Quincy » User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3952
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1098 on: Jun 6th, 2009, 8:41pm »

on Jun 6th, 2009, 7:28pm, PiPi wrote:
I'm running for cover! grin
I downloaded that thing too along with a 104MB text file of 1's and 0's! I'm still reading it. Thank god for broadband.

No, the orig 45mb LAP color saturated file with the Dopefish miraculously embedded in it .. grin
(that nobody could see but some.. hint hint.. rolleyes )
« Last Edit: Jun 6th, 2009, 8:52pm by tommi01 » User IP Logged

Quincy
Guest
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1099 on: Jun 6th, 2009, 9:07pm »

Dont try to discredit me with that. I stand by the colorations characters whic were placed in there and as a point that the LAP was a human artifact, man made not Alien contrived and possible via its puzzles game or relious group related.. Get your facts right. And that is what it turned out to be. Fake. Their were other characters, just like yourself..cartoonish, still there. And since woy didnt do it..they were there..ie the hoaxters.

Recall that it took massive arguing when you literally swore on a stack of bibles the thumper was Not levs. and that the craft were real..because they had Character.
So dont derail where we are going with this.
Lev doesnt have a trophy of me hanging on his archive walls, where he does have one of you..
I am sure Dr.Dil will confirm..or I will post it for you ..
You need to go back to selling shellac..as varnish was better suited to your calling than here.


Thank you.


« Last Edit: Jun 6th, 2009, 9:19pm by Quincy » User IP Logged

Double Nought Spy
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1429
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1100 on: Jun 6th, 2009, 9:15pm »

Hey Mur, good to see ya! I agree, the drones were not done as a prank. Though I suspect He Who Laughs did not come by his name accidentally. smiley

Sometimes it seems painfully obvious that the "it's all just too awesome to be fake" mantra is the last ditch, desperate attempt to shift the focus away from some of the groups we have been discussing. The main reason I suspect they are players in the hoax is that I just can't believe they are all that stupid.

It has been shown time and again that the photos did not take any great use of resources to produce. We know the photos are CGI. To question that at this point is ludicrous. The Isaac stuff is mediocre fiction, with more fake photos. The awesomeness argument is just more bs.

It seems inevitable that the exopolitics nuts are being fed baloney by disinfo types. Even without such help, they are and will continue to be counterproductive to any real revelation. Infiltration of ufo groups and other paranormal organizations has been devastating, for decades. Keeping ufology marginalized has kept the real scientists away. That leaves the research to amateurs and phonies. There has been some astonishingly good work done by amateurs, but it remains marginalized and unexamined by the people who could do something with it. The bunkum campaigns also go without any sort of peer review, which leaves the curious bystander woefully unprepared to think effectively about what they might see or read about.

Another problem is that paranormal researchers of various stripe tend to skew the data to fit their own beliefs. This sort of self-censorship is a normal human behavior, and is part of what peer review is designed to counteract. You don't get away with ignoring significant data when you have colleagues and competitors examining your research. Some of this happens in ufology and other paranormal arenas, of course, but not nearly enough to be effective. We have important ufo data being ignored by people who could use it because it was made public by bigfoot researchers, or contactees of a spiritual bent, for example. This arrangement is not likely to change, and I don't expect any disclosure in my lifetime. Secrecy suits the ETs just fine, or it would have ended before I was born.
User IP Logged


All sane people detest noise. --Mark Twain

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3952
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1101 on: Jun 6th, 2009, 9:23pm »

on Jun 6th, 2009, 9:07pm, Sys_Config wrote:
Dont try to discredit me with that. I stand by the colorations characters whic were placed in there and as a point that the LAP was a human artifact, man made not Alien contrived and possible via its puzzles game or relious group related..



According to your logic here, then the lap was created in black and white then scaned in color so that color aberations would appear that were put there on purpose?? tongue You sure about that?? smiley

Quote:
Recall that it took massive arguing when you literally swore on a stack of bibles the thumper was Not levs.


no massive group arguing, only a groan from numbers, a lot of disbelief at me from a few others and I asked Lev.. Ok... everyone is entitled to a little mistake now and then.. at least I wasn't seeing the DOPEFISH coming out of everywhere smiley

Quote:
and that the craft were real..because they had Character.


Well they do have character.. cheesy
User IP Logged

Double Nought Spy
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1429
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1102 on: Jun 6th, 2009, 9:25pm »

The DRT has characters, I'll give you that. Characters, barrels of bs, and little else. Nobody is buying, but I am sure you have noticed.
User IP Logged


All sane people detest noise. --Mark Twain

murnut
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 614
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1103 on: Jun 6th, 2009, 9:26pm »

on Jun 6th, 2009, 9:15pm, Chicken Pot Pie wrote:
Hey The main reason I suspect they are players in the hoax is that I just can't believe they are all that stupid.



People can easily become infected.

I've seen it happen

The hoax has purpose.

That fact that it hasn't been discovered...bothers me
User IP Logged

You want a revolution?
You've got to make a difference on your own
You want a revolution?
Stand up, stand out and make it known
murnut
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 614
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1104 on: Jun 6th, 2009, 9:27pm »

By the way Pie...love the new avatar.
User IP Logged

You want a revolution?
You've got to make a difference on your own
You want a revolution?
Stand up, stand out and make it known
Quincy
Guest
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1105 on: Jun 6th, 2009, 9:28pm »

on Jun 6th, 2009, 9:15pm, Chicken Pot Pie wrote:
Hey Mur, good to see ya! I agree, the drones were not done as a prank. Though I suspect He Who Laughs did not come by his name accidentally. smiley

Sometimes it seems painfully obvious that the "it's all just too awesome to be fake" mantra is the last ditch, desperate attempt to shift the focus away from some of the groups we have been discussing. The main reason I suspect they are players in the hoax is that I just can't believe they are all that stupid.

It has been shown time and again that the photos did not take any great use of resources to produce. We know the photos are CGI. To question that at this point is ludicrous. The Isaac stuff is mediocre fiction, with more fake photos. The awesomeness argument is just more bs.

It seems inevitable that the exopolitics nuts are being fed baloney by disinfo types. Even without such help, they are and will continue to be counterproductive to any real revelation. Infiltration of ufo groups and other paranormal organizations has been devastating, for decades. Keeping ufology marginalized has kept the real scientists away. That leaves the research to amateurs and phonies. There has been some astonishingly good work done by amateurs, but it remains marginalized and unexamined by the people who could do something with it. The bunkum campaigns also go without any sort of peer review, which leaves the curious bystander woefully unprepared to think effectively about what they might see or read about.

Another problem is that paranormal researchers of various stripe tend to skew the data to fit their own beliefs. This sort of self-censorship is a normal human behavior, and is part of what peer review is designed to counteract. You don't get away with ignoring significant data when you have colleagues and competitors examining your research. Some of this happens in ufology and other paranormal arenas, of course, but not nearly enough to be effective. We have important ufo data being ignored by people who could use it because it was made public by bigfoot researchers, or contactees of a spiritual bent, for example. This arrangement is not likely to change, and I don't expect any disclosure in my lifetime. Secrecy suits the ETs just fine, or it would have ended before I was born.


Well said double , very well said..Mur went thru some "hell" himself when he questioned one of the exopolotic groups..Lasalle, on the testimony of former popular ATController that seemed to embellish his story . In fact got a suspension over it. In fact Mur has received hell for questioning DRT members and pushers of the drone reality.. and then The old PR guy who left the military immediately after Roswell..and went on to build the International Roswell museum, also embellished his story several times..especially I believe as before he died, a multimilion dollar project is in works. Good incentive to embellish and a lot more.
That embellishment certainly doesnt help the cases for UFO..but inevitable it seems when Money, speaking engagement fees etc, come into play.
It does help the Disinfo people tremendously though.., less work for them, and more opportuniies to debunk the story at their leisure.
« Last Edit: Jun 6th, 2009, 9:32pm by Quincy » User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3952
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1106 on: Jun 6th, 2009, 9:31pm »

on Jun 6th, 2009, 9:25pm, Chicken Pot Pie wrote:
The DRT has characters, I'll give you that. Characters, barrels of bs, and little else. Nobody is buying, but I am sure you have noticed.


Most obvious throughout this saga has probably been some consistant clues about ppl... like when did I last post on DRT and they are not responsible and vice versa for what I say. rolleyes
User IP Logged

Quincy
Guest
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1107 on: Jun 6th, 2009, 9:44pm »

on Jun 6th, 2009, 9:31pm, tomi01uk wrote:
Most obvious throughout this saga has probably been some consistant clues about ppl... like when did I last post on DRT and they are not responsible and vice versa for what I say. rolleyes


who will ever know, most of the pertinent discussions were done on skype, and underground not in public as we do here.
We were investigating a long time before anyone, Mur can confirm that..so can Sid, ie the members of the ARC, and others separately. But ours, whether we checked the real possibilities, or hit upon an erroneous one, always always were transparent and in the open.
And We were right in our conclusions, and right for doing it that way. and continue to do so...
So dont turn this into a personality match..Its the only transparent thing you are doing.
If you can't contribute to the topic....we ask nicely get out. or Just Watch
« Last Edit: Jun 6th, 2009, 9:51pm by Quincy » User IP Logged

murnut
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 614
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1108 on: Jun 6th, 2009, 9:46pm »

Speaking of infected

http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=unitednations&action=display&thread=4806&page=117#186003

User IP Logged

You want a revolution?
You've got to make a difference on your own
You want a revolution?
Stand up, stand out and make it known
Double Nought Spy
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1429
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1109 on: Jun 6th, 2009, 9:49pm »

Sometimes you follow a paper trail to catch the perps, and other times the most coherent line is the bs trail. The perps were careful to cover their tracks, but the bs is so overwhelming in mass and stench that it makes it easy, if not pleasant.
User IP Logged


All sane people detest noise. --Mark Twain

Pages: 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls