Board Logo
« #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Dec 18th, 2017, 01:16am


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth  (Read 93021 times)
Jeddyhi
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 589
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #495 on: Mar 4th, 2009, 2:40pm »

Here are some questions that you have not addressed.
Care to elaborate?

on Mar 4th, 2009, 1:33pm, Jeddyhi wrote:
You see a quality in the hoaxed material that inspires you to want to know who designed it?

Regardless of how you answer that question, the fact remains (and you refuse to address it) that there is no way to get the answers you seek without the hoaxers confessing and explaining their hoax. There is no lead, no evidence, not one iota of anything to suggest who the hoaxers are. Who is raj? Who is Chad? Who are any of them? Just how do you think the investigation should proceed? Are you or the DRT waiting for more anonymous sources to spring forth with more unveriable diatribe?
« Last Edit: Mar 4th, 2009, 2:55pm by Jeddyhi » User IP Logged

"Nothing will ever claim ownership of the original Drone information, so copyright is not a question. Use it."- Masker33
DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #496 on: Mar 4th, 2009, 2:58pm »

Hi everyone smiley,

As frustrating as it can be I’d like to remind all members that adherence to the majority viewpoint ISN’T a prerequisite to commenting on any thread.

Hi Tomi, from what I can gather (from anonymous sources wink) it would seem that you have apparently been welcomed back into the fold at the DRT and are once again something of a permanent fixture, care to comment or elaborate on exactly where the hatchet was buried? kiss

on Mar 4th, 2009, 09:15am, Jeddyhi wrote:
I would rather be skeptical and found to be wrong than allow gullibility on my part to strengthen a possible hoax.

If there was ever a tagline for the Drone debacle, then (whoop) there it is!! grin

Well said Jedd, as usual….. wink

Cheers.
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3955
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #497 on: Mar 4th, 2009, 3:07pm »

on Mar 4th, 2009, 2:58pm, DrDil wrote:
Hi Tomi, from what I can gather (from anonymous sources wink) it would seem that you have apparently been welcomed back into the fold at the DRT and are once again something of a permanent fixture, care to comment or elaborate on exactly where the hatchet was buried? kiss.


Don't think so.. Not in HQ that's for sure.. unless "they" have sent you over as the ambassador laugh Somehow..
I'd put more faith in the witnesses than that happening ... cheesy

edit to add: not that you wouldn't make a fine ambassador.. but I don't think it's a goer.. wink
« Last Edit: Mar 4th, 2009, 3:27pm by tommi01 » User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3955
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #498 on: Mar 4th, 2009, 3:19pm »

@ Jeddiyh,

When I know what it is, I will believe something about it... How is that different for you?

With regard to your questions, I cannot possibly comment... But don't bet the farm there is no way to get to the bottom of this..
« Last Edit: Mar 4th, 2009, 3:19pm by tommi01 » User IP Logged

Marvin
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting....


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1119
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #499 on: Mar 4th, 2009, 3:19pm »

on Mar 4th, 2009, 11:40am, Marvin wrote:
Tomi,

Can you elaborate or give us some insight as to why you believe you should never give up?

Assuming you are not apart of the hoax, what is there about the case that makes you keep it alive?

I sincerely hope you do not misunderstand the question… but with all due respect, it strikes at the heart as to why the drone case still “drags” on… and I really want to understand what is left to the case that motivates you (or anyone on the DRT) to believe there is still a chance (although it is admitted to be a rapidly shrinking chance) that any reality may be involved by “anonymous people” who have mislead you every step of the way?

It seems that the “research team” has no defined goals or benchmarks to know when the task is complete (if you "do not know" or do not define what you are looking for, how do you know when you find it?). What is the point of the DRT trying to "pump life" into the case and keep this thing alive?




on Mar 4th, 2009, 1:11pm, tomi01uk wrote:
Marvin, I think it is a case of everyone sees the same tree differently. Those of us who want to know the who, what and why of this matter see a quality in the elements of the material provided that others may discount.

Granted the witnesses lend less credibility now than they do intrigue.. the whole matter is intrigue. IMO smiley

That is the reason for me at least. I can't speak for anyone else.




I understand what you are saying, but you did not respond to my question.

You said:

"Those of us who want to know the who, what and why of this matter see a quality in the elements of the material provided that others may discount. "

I have no problem with that (I too would like to know)... but it does not explain why you are keeping a hoax alive as being real.

Then you say:

"Granted the witnesses lend less credibility now than they do intrigue.. the whole matter is intrigue. IMO "

Again, if they are not credible... why try to pump any life into the story by saying some part of it maybe real?

I hear what you are saying, but I do not hear why you and the DRT are still beating this "dead horse" so hard? I hardly expect to see it rise up and run again. Any movement caused by the beating does not equal life.

All along it reminds me of the "Dead Parrot" routine... and I am waiting to hear that Raj had two houses.

I just want to know why you and the DRT are doing it... just for the intrigue you say? You make it sound like it's for entertainment. There are a number of people that follow you and believe you... I hope they understand that they are just in it for the "intrigue" of it all.

Let me be very specific... why does the DRT keep making the claims of reality (or partial reality) for this case? On what bases or grounds is it claimed (when the very foundation for it is untrue)?

Is there any truth that is built on a foundation of a lie?


User IP Logged

Oh Goody! My Illudiom Pu-36 Explosive Space Modulator!

User Image

"You naughty earth specimens!"
tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3955
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #500 on: Mar 4th, 2009, 3:24pm »

I'm not believing anything about it until I know what it is. That shouldn't conflict with intense interest should it?

Because I'm very interested, that doesn't mean I "believe" anything except what the facts so far tell me, which are not conclusive enough to form any firm belief about imo.
« Last Edit: Mar 4th, 2009, 3:25pm by tommi01 » User IP Logged

DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #501 on: Mar 4th, 2009, 4:22pm »

on Mar 4th, 2009, 3:07pm, tomi01uk wrote:
Don't think so.. Not in HQ that's for sure.. unless "they" have sent you over as the ambassador laugh Somehow..
I'd put more faith in the witnesses than that happening ... cheesy

edit to add: not that you wouldn't make a fine ambassador.. but I don't think it's a goer.. wink

Heh, heh, touché Tomi!! laugh

Although the addendum is appreciated it really wasn’t necessary as for I change I agree with this particular assertion 100%!!

In fact it’s fair to say that as you’re a member of the forum and as I’m apparently (still!!) such a risk I can’t be allowed to even view it then consequently if you’re considered a thorn in the side of the DRT by comparison I must be perceived as akin to the “Spear Of Destiny”. grin

Que sara, sara (or considering the circumstances then perhaps, “C’est la vie” is more appropriate wink).

Cheers.
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
Denise
Guest
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #502 on: Mar 4th, 2009, 4:27pm »

What are these facts "the facts so far tell me " you stated that you see Tomi? I don't think anyone here knows.
Stating them will be very helpfful to all of us.
« Last Edit: Mar 4th, 2009, 4:34pm by Denise » User IP Logged

Jeddyhi
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 589
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #503 on: Mar 4th, 2009, 4:33pm »

on Mar 4th, 2009, 3:19pm, tomi01uk wrote:
@ Jeddiyh,

When I know what it is, I will believe something about it... How is that different for you?

With regard to your questions, I cannot possibly comment... But don't bet the farm there is no way to get to the bottom of this..


The difference is I know what it is. A hoax built around lies and deception. None of the photographed sightings have been verified as actually having any basis in reality. Two sighting areas have been canvassed, searched, explored, etc.....nobody was found that could confirm the sightings, which would indicate they didn't actually happen.

Please tell me what part of the drones lends any believability to you. Every photo source is anonymous, uncooperative, unsubstantiated and has disappeared.

Isaac is the same. Why would you continue playing the drone game when nothing has checked out? Why continue pumping money to TK Davis Investigations? Why continue trying to pump life into a hoax? The hoaxers are gone. They left no trace, no trail to follow, no clues to follow up on. And even if they were found, do you think they would talk, cooperate, elaborate, etc...They would most likely punch you in the face and say get lost. So what is the goal, purpose of the DRT now? What is your goal or purpose?

The hoax is exposed and dead and the very investigative team that exposed it can't admit that. Why?
User IP Logged

"Nothing will ever claim ownership of the original Drone information, so copyright is not a question. Use it."- Masker33
TheShadow
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 299
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #504 on: Mar 4th, 2009, 5:05pm »

I think i know the answer Jed!!

Because they (the DRT) fought so hard for the believabilty of a, now known by all, hoax.....they are going to try and save face by attempting to make the entire hoax some sort of PtB disclosure conspiracy......that way they need never admit they were wrong.....they were fooled by the big boys and not some amateur 30-something whackjob creating imaginary spaceships on his laptop in mamas basement!
User IP Logged

Denise
Guest
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #505 on: Mar 4th, 2009, 5:06pm »

The Hoax was part of a commercial project, and the project is not over Jeddyhi. She left only when Numbers got blown away initially with the lying and his proximity to Raj pole in San Jose. It was in her interest and theirs she distance herself . She and Numbers are key in this. Go ahead and believe this crap she is handing us now. Its garbage. These people are part of the hoax front.
They have to push it, its not over.
They are not admitting anything, LMH style.
Money is riding on this, Professional people at top are counting they don't get exposed. Its not just a lttle rinky dink DRT site they are woried about, but its their only wall between us and the moneybags.
And we have to expose them, and its not by diddling
around politely with them.

Shads you're right on that, because iamiamiam is running the latest tech stuff on the analysts discussion board of all places. Even Woy chimed in whith his, maybe it was a cloud obscuring the craft, wtf, I have 2 lawyers and coders and a secret too.
Look at the ovnis site, its alwas been about the PTB hiding crap. It fits like a glove. Thats their back door.
But they cannot explain away the PIs dilemma and their location, unless the pis work for them too..what a circus.
LMH alluded same thing 2 podcasts ago about the hollywood government complex, and that it was all to really "acclimate us" for..Disclooooosure" yeah right.
.GTF out of ufology now, all of them.


angry
« Last Edit: Mar 4th, 2009, 5:14pm by Denise » User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3955
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #506 on: Mar 4th, 2009, 5:12pm »

on Mar 4th, 2009, 4:22pm, DrDil wrote:
Heh, heh, touché Tomi!! laugh

In fact it’s fair to say that ...if you’re considered a thorn in the side of the DRT


yeah.. I'm just annoying and I argue a lot.. tongue
« Last Edit: Mar 4th, 2009, 5:13pm by tommi01 » User IP Logged

Denise
Guest
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #507 on: Mar 4th, 2009, 5:29pm »

on Mar 4th, 2009, 4:33pm, Jeddyhi wrote:
The difference is I know what it is. A hoax built around lies and deception. None of the photographed sightings have been verified as actually having any basis in reality. Two sighting areas have been canvassed, searched, explored, etc.....nobody was found that could confirm the sightings, which would indicate they didn't actually happen.

Please tell me what part of the drones lends any believability to you. Every photo source is anonymous, uncooperative, unsubstantiated and has disappeared.

Isaac is the same. Why would you continue playing the drone game when nothing has checked out? Why continue pumping money to TK Davis Investigations? Why continue trying to pump life into a hoax? The hoaxers are gone. They left no trace, no trail to follow, no clues to follow up on. And even if they were found, do you think they would talk, cooperate, elaborate, etc...They would most likely punch you in the face and say get lost. So what is the goal, purpose of the DRT now? What is your goal or purpose?

The hoax is exposed and dead and the very investigative team that exposed it can't admit that. Why?


Because they can't believe a bunch of shmuks pulled out the rug from under their feet.
The same shmuks who exposed the collusion going on between them LMH and th Pis, and suffered a great deal for it, and had to put continual pressure for them to release info that points back to them, the Pis and members. Thats why it took forever.
The same shmucks who now gave them an opportunity to bow out honorably, but they rejected it.
The same shmucks who allow this ideologically inbred phony to come here and say she is not convinced of the facts, as she sees them, won't tell you what she sees, and
in effect disparage the work of a whole lot of good people, better than me. Work she tried to stop.
Allowing her to drollon, argue, not reason, annoy, not discussion, contriteness, not transparency , and a vested interest to protect. She gives us nothing, every last 3 thousand posts is the same thing. No wonder so many left.
I'm sorry Dr. Dil, I think its a bad call on this one.
and it goes against the thread what she's allowed to do absent an ignore function everyone can avail themselves to use so things can flow.
good day!

« Last Edit: Mar 4th, 2009, 9:17pm by Denise » User IP Logged

Katterfelto
Guest
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #508 on: Mar 4th, 2009, 6:08pm »

It’s fine, dandy, great, your right, whatever, etc. if anyone wants to know the why’s and how of this. I’d be interested in it too. But when it keeps being used as some last-ditch holdout and argument for a glimmer of hope in some reality it just gets very old.

Then when the high tech quantum physics and theories (that Einstein and Hawkins would struggle with) get piled on it’s starting to enter another world of it’s own. rolleyes

It’s a new (not really as some beliefs go) tactic to push the reality by theories that could not be shown even correct except by a few people on this planet. Let alone showing it counters all the more plausible explanations that this whole affair is fake, phony, nada, hoax and blaugh blaugh blaugh. My brain explodes on the first page of some of those iamiamiam papers. Must be because I’m thick or a dummy but I do not need a dozen non-linear wave equations to know a con job. Common sense needs to take over at some point otherwise we’d all be dead. sad
User IP Logged

TheShadow
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 299
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #509 on: Mar 4th, 2009, 8:44pm »

It was the Ptb.....no wait the MIC.......no no that's not it either.......the CIA! No No The FBI was testing us......oh crap not them either.......musta been the MIB!!!!

When the truth is probably much closer to a dude named Chad sitting at his laptop in Mama's basement eating twinkies and smokin' a fatty!!!
« Last Edit: Mar 4th, 2009, 8:45pm by TheShadow » User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls