Board Logo
« #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Dec 15th, 2017, 06:09am


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth  (Read 92121 times)
Quincy
Guest
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #585 on: Apr 9th, 2009, 1:58pm »

on Apr 9th, 2009, 11:45am, Marvin wrote:
The Proboards server is down (for OM). Hmm.


Drat ..and I was just getting warmed up.. and its almost time for the rabbit to pop up and have us chase him again back into the hole... sad


BUT........Hope springs eternal. smiley
Yes, I think it might start out with a nice new cropcircle, it better be good.
I miss that Rajon site Sherwood had up once. He was doing a Fantastic job explaining how all the letters worked, and how words affect matter, and how he worked in top secret sites and stuff. very intriguing. They were about to come out from underground, the site. Then poof..it was gone. he came out in october 2007.. same time AW was making its moves too. it was cropcircleships and cropcircleconnectors , something like that.
Here's a little of what they had to say.
When the Drone affair came about,from the images I kept
They claimed to now what the drones were and offered an unsually detailed synopsis.
with pictures attached as well as a commentary.
Before, the site suddenly went down after they said they were going to come out as it was time.
Note that Rajman was allegedly indian, and the raj site said playfully
they were coming out the cupboard.(like the indian in a cupboard) If it wasn't them why were they trying
to give the impression they were? He alleges on this page that someone in a high place told him, and
that he is stilll under NDA.
Note the same esoteric mumbo jumbo about the magic alien letters having power.
To me, All this is essentially a ripoff from ancient Hebrew and the Bible,
in the beginning was the word.
But anyway, why did they never come out if they had the answers?
Why did they try and piggyback off a hoax? (obvious)

So . I wanted to pass that on
as imo ,it wasn't just Linda alone. CC's are her bread and butter like Sherwoods.
and connections to CCs was the name of the game and, pardon my
outrageous assumption that they may have worked together.
It was right after my post with this , along with all the the fake fotos, and witness behavior, that Springer declared official Hoax, even
though we couldb't finger them. The synergy, imo, was obvious, if not overwhelming.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread289007/pg274 and 275

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

From the same page
The point we are trying to make is that ‘WORDS HAVE THE ABILITY TO COMPEL MATTER INTO FORM’ Thus geometric shape is the influence that makes it all happen. And you do not have to speak them to get an effect, you can just think them and have the same result!

Each number is a sequence of letters combined that provides the number with its power! Whenever letter geo shapes are used you will find geo energy at work. Language variations is not a factor as all languages use letters in one form or another.

So! why then do line drawings of crop patterns have an effect.

Crystals suffer a change in their internal structure if sat on a line drawing of a crop pattern overnight same effect as a photograph of one.

Again its the geo language at work in the shape of the pattern. Geo energy exists in all shapes no matter how large or small.

Having had in the past a [b] high
security military clearance myself and one in which I am still bound by I know what they know and signed papers to keep quiet about certain issues which I still have to do.[/b]


Reminds me of someones that will be all for now..

They had a nice tour business too.
just reflecting..I wonder why they never came back out the cupboard.
anyway enjy. I believe they will be on theparacast with David Biedny April 12 isn't this exciting?. shocked
« Last Edit: Apr 9th, 2009, 6:23pm by Quincy » User IP Logged

neveleeleven
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 227
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #586 on: Apr 9th, 2009, 7:05pm »

Hey everyone!

Hope you are all doing ok.

As for me, Ive been on a roller coaster of thoughts lately. It is true when they say "with knowledge comes insanity", and it is true that a great majority of the greatest minds in history have battled with their own minds.

At a certain point, you start to understand what can be true, and what can be false. Then at an ever further point, you start to realize that no matter what, the full truth may possibly never be known, because you could have been fed lies that appear like truth in the beginning. This is why I have taken a break from the Internet, and conspiracy websites, and u.f.o. investigation. Because the closer to the truth you get (or what you think can be true), the more blurry the truth becomes, and then truth starts to look like lies... and sometimes, lies (or theories) start to reflect truth.

It's a very confusing situation to be in, because that's when you can't tell the truth from the lies. That is how everyone starts out, they can't tell the truth from the lies, and then they slowly progress to the truth, but the closer to the truth you get, the more the lies start to look true........... erhhh, it hurts just trying to think about it.... because the truth is, anything is possible, but not exactly possible yet, but it is technically possible now, yet just not fully known (by most) that it is possible, but it is known that it will be possible.


So, I have decided that I don't care about the truth anymore, because the truth will not set you free, it will actually trap you in what you think is true, which could possibly be lies, because nobody will ever really know the full truth.

If you are confused, welcome to my world. If you aren't confused, then I guarantee that the time will come when you are.

I have found that ignorance IS bliss. At some point everyone will pass away, and die, so wasting your time worrying about what is true or false is not the best way to spend your life. I found that you got to just do what you love, and enjoy every minute with your friends and family, because that is way better than knowledge and truth.

...anyway... I used to want to know the truth about this drone hoax. The who and why made me curious... then I remembered the saying, "curiosity killed the cat".

I don't know the truth about this drone hoax, but I do have many theories. Theories, of course, are also sort of like lies...

The theory I am working on right now, involves Leviathan. Which is a name found in the Bible, much like Isaac. Someone with the name "Leviathan" would most probably know the meaning of it, or at least have read the entire wiki page about it... and most probably chose that name for a specific reason. IMO, it's not a good name to have if you believe in the Lord, or the Bible.

Lev's sudden closure of his/her/their blog seemed to be a clue to me. I believe that someone, or something spooked Lev, and Lev got scared and ran, and closed up shop. That is what guilty people do, to avoid getting caught, or to avoid conflict.

In the beginning, I started with the assumption that this entire hoax was being watched by the hoaxer(s), so everything I have said and done was sort of designed with that in mind.

I hate to point fingers, but I do have reason to believe Leviathan is/was involved in one way or another, based on their words and actions. If you know the hoaxer(s) are/were watching, and you say and do things that might effect the hoaxer, and then you watch how everyone who is watching reacts to what you say and do, well... its really easy to see who is moved.

I call it "involuntary remote control". It gives mixed results.


--edited fixed typos--
« Last Edit: Apr 9th, 2009, 7:19pm by neveleeleven » User IP Logged

Romans 12:6
neveleeleven
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 227
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #587 on: Apr 9th, 2009, 7:39pm »

Another theory I have been working on is the Sigil theory.

I am not the only one either...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHc4ecUO1HY

Sigil's are considered Satanic to a few, just like Leviathan is considered Satanic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKhSqPrPVcs

... I believe that the entire hoax could of been just a "bite from the serpent", to get a million people to look at and study the LAP, which in their own LIES would mean they are gaining some sort of power....but they aren't...

...Satan is the worst liar of them all.

"Leviathan was a monstrous fish"

"However, in spite of his supernatural strength, the leviathan is afraid of a small worm called "kilbit", which clings to the gills of large fishes and kills them"



« Last Edit: Apr 9th, 2009, 7:52pm by neveleeleven » User IP Logged

Romans 12:6
Katterfelto
Guest
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #588 on: Apr 9th, 2009, 8:07pm »

Hi neveleeleven, you sound burnt out.

I can relate to an awful lot of what you are saying.

Take a step back a bit and it sounds like that is what you are doing.

I'll let others talk about that Leviathan thing. He, them or whatever is either playing some perverse mind game or has some other serious issues. Something wrong, bogus or sick for sure and it’s not supernatural.
User IP Logged

neveleeleven
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 227
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #589 on: Apr 9th, 2009, 9:45pm »

on Apr 9th, 2009, 8:07pm, Katterfelto wrote:
Hi neveleeleven, you sound burnt out.

I can relate to an awful lot of what you are saying.

Take a step back a bit and it sounds like that is what you are doing.

I'll let others talk about that Leviathan thing. He, them or whatever is either playing some perverse mind game or has some other serious issues. Something wrong, bogus or sick for sure and it’s not supernatural.


Thats the truth, I am a bit burnt out. Not from this hoax, but from my own personal quest for knowledge and truth in other subjects.

Nobody warned me that the rabbit ive been chasing down the rabbit hole is the energizer bunny that keeps going and going and going and going...........

Ive had to return to nature, and simple ways, just to get my mind out of hell. I'm doing better, but it's not easy forgetting knowledge that is easy to remember.
Sometimes I feel I ate the apple of good and evil, now I see it with extreme clarity in every form.

Oh how I love walks on the beach...

-edit add-

Thanks for your comment Quency and Katterfelto. You all are good people.
« Last Edit: Apr 9th, 2009, 9:50pm by neveleeleven » User IP Logged

Romans 12:6
murnut
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 615
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #590 on: Apr 9th, 2009, 10:00pm »

on Apr 9th, 2009, 9:45pm, neveleeleven wrote:
Thats the truth, I am a bit burnt out. Not from this hoax, but from my own personal quest for knowledge and truth in other subjects.

Nobody warned me that the rabbit ive been chasing down the rabbit hole is the energizer bunny that keeps going and going and going and going...........

Ive had to return to nature, and simple ways, just to get my mind out of hell. I'm doing better, but it's not easy forgetting knowledge that is easy to remember.
Sometimes I feel I ate the apple of good and evil, now I see it with extreme clarity in every form.

Oh how I love walks on the beach...

-edit add-

Thanks for your comment Quency and Katterfelto. You all are good people.



What you need is a good dose of Dan Smith...lol
User IP Logged

You want a revolution?
You've got to make a difference on your own
You want a revolution?
Stand up, stand out and make it known
Quincy
Guest
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #591 on: Apr 9th, 2009, 10:10pm »

Murrrrrrr! what happened to OMF?
Looks
like a major crash..
User IP Logged

murnut
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 615
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #592 on: Apr 9th, 2009, 10:11pm »

It is back online
User IP Logged

You want a revolution?
You've got to make a difference on your own
You want a revolution?
Stand up, stand out and make it known
Marvin
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting....


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1119
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #593 on: Apr 10th, 2009, 2:48pm »

on Apr 9th, 2009, 7:05pm, neveleeleven wrote:
Hey everyone!

Hope you are all doing ok.

As for me, Ive been on a roller coaster of thoughts lately. It is true when they say "with knowledge comes insanity", and it is true that a great majority of the greatest minds in history have battled with their own minds.

At a certain point, you start to understand what can be true, and what can be false. Then at an ever further point, you start to realize that no matter what, the full truth may possibly never be known, because you could have been fed lies that appear like truth in the beginning. This is why I have taken a break from the Internet, and conspiracy websites, and u.f.o. investigation. Because the closer to the truth you get (or what you think can be true), the more blurry the truth becomes, and then truth starts to look like lies... and sometimes, lies (or theories) start to reflect truth.

It's a very confusing situation to be in, because that's when you can't tell the truth from the lies. That is how everyone starts out, they can't tell the truth from the lies, and then they slowly progress to the truth, but the closer to the truth you get, the more the lies start to look true........... erhhh, it hurts just trying to think about it.... because the truth is, anything is possible, but not exactly possible yet, but it is technically possible now, yet just not fully known (by most) that it is possible, but it is known that it will be possible.


So, I have decided that I don't care about the truth anymore, because the truth will not set you free, it will actually trap you in what you think is true, which could possibly be lies, because nobody will ever really know the full truth.

If you are confused, welcome to my world. If you aren't confused, then I guarantee that the time will come when you are.

I have found that ignorance IS bliss. At some point everyone will pass away, and die, so wasting your time worrying about what is true or false is not the best way to spend your life. I found that you got to just do what you love, and enjoy every minute with your friends and family, because that is way better than knowledge and truth.

...anyway... I used to want to know the truth about this drone hoax. The who and why made me curious... then I remembered the saying, "curiosity killed the cat".

I don't know the truth about this drone hoax, but I do have many theories. Theories, of course, are also sort of like lies...

The theory I am working on right now, involves Leviathan. Which is a name found in the Bible, much like Isaac. Someone with the name "Leviathan" would most probably know the meaning of it, or at least have read the entire wiki page about it... and most probably chose that name for a specific reason. IMO, it's not a good name to have if you believe in the Lord, or the Bible.

Lev's sudden closure of his/her/their blog seemed to be a clue to me. I believe that someone, or something spooked Lev, and Lev got scared and ran, and closed up shop. That is what guilty people do, to avoid getting caught, or to avoid conflict.

In the beginning, I started with the assumption that this entire hoax was being watched by the hoaxer(s), so everything I have said and done was sort of designed with that in mind.

I hate to point fingers, but I do have reason to believe Leviathan is/was involved in one way or another, based on their words and actions. If you know the hoaxer(s) are/were watching, and you say and do things that might effect the hoaxer, and then you watch how everyone who is watching reacts to what you say and do, well... its really easy to see who is moved.

I call it "involuntary remote control". It gives mixed results.


--edited fixed typos--




Hang in there 1111.

Life does not come with an operator’s manual.

Life offers no guarantees.

Life gives no answers, but only creates more questions.


All I can offer are a few insignificant suggestions:

1. Follow your passions.

2. Stay true to yourself.

3. Never take things too seriously (see the humor in it).

4. Surround yourself with good friends (you have more than you think).

5. Remind yourself, if you can see the “unbalanced” in life, then you know what “balance” is… you therefore have a good foundation.

6. The truth is always worth knowing (even if the prove of it is illusive).

7. Give yourself a break (don't be so hard on yourself... and take some time when you need it).


The best to you 1111, don’t be a stranger.


Edit to add...

Lev has been on my list since 2007.

Peace.
« Last Edit: Apr 10th, 2009, 2:54pm by Marvin » User IP Logged

Oh Goody! My Illudiom Pu-36 Explosive Space Modulator!

User Image

"You naughty earth specimens!"
neveleeleven
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 227
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #594 on: Apr 10th, 2009, 5:31pm »

on Apr 9th, 2009, 10:00pm, murnut wrote:
What you need is a good dose of Dan Smith...lol


Thanks murnut, D.S. sure helped.


on Apr 10th, 2009, 2:48pm, Marvin wrote:
The best to you 1111, don’t be a stranger.


..and thank you Marvin, those were some wise words. I certainly wish there were more people like you guys on this planet.

..and yes, Lev's actions throughout this hoax were fishy.

I still think, if anyone really wanted to solve this, they would question L.M.H., she has to know more than us, or at least have some missing links. If she doesn't want to come forward, then you can consider L.M.H. an accomplice to this crime on ufology.

Maybe someone trust worthy (a police officer, or P.I.s) could make an agreement with L.M.H. to keep personal info private, but yet still receive other certain answers. If she disagrees, then she definitely is a part of this hoax.

...I don't know, and I really don't care anymore. I don't need anyone to tell me what is true or false, in regards to intelligent alien life, or advanced technology, because that is easy to figure out on your own with mathematics. Even though I don't care, it still would be nice to see an end to this all..

« Last Edit: Apr 10th, 2009, 5:31pm by neveleeleven » User IP Logged

Romans 12:6
Double Nought Spy
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1429
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #595 on: Apr 10th, 2009, 10:17pm »

Hey guys,

Good stuff here. I certainly feel your pain, 1111. I'm pretty well fried with this stuff myself. I knew it was time to find other things to do when I saw some thread on another board about how Capt. Sullenberger's amazing landing in the Hudson was all staged in order to distract us from... I forget, and it doesn't matter. I thought, Way too many of these people are too far 'round the bend. Just in case it might be contagious, I'll focus my attention on more productive things.

I am proud of my own small contribution to the process of driving the drones back where they belong: obscurity. Met a lot of really cool people, too, which just makes the crazies look that much more pitiful. I'm glad I participated long enough to watch the awesome efforts of the people who know what they are doing here, so thank you all.
User IP Logged


All sane people detest noise. --Mark Twain

Quincy
Guest
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #596 on: Apr 10th, 2009, 11:02pm »

User Image
ARGGGGGGGH
listen to the lot of ye!, why...me knows for a fact the ye'll be awaitin the next ship
User Image
to sail from from Kukamonga to plunder and sack. Imagine all the booty!
I don't know yet whats to make just me shares
User Image
off the burnin good ship DRT lollipop now.
Have ye heard their latest..The drones grow on trees!
Aye with nanny bites they grows with peaches!
Imagine the possibilities laddies.
I know, its a pirates nightmare when when things get quiet..ye should be celebratin round barrels of rum, and strange women!
for in a fortnight..They be prancing gently in here, with tall tales and short ones..But ye know better..ahhh..I can smell them now! Like codfish and herring they be..not far away, but no matter what guise..you never forget that smell Lads. Aye?
Be me lyin to ye?
User Image
Double Dabloonz thinkin it over
hehe,,thats right mateys..
Well me wench wants to dance a jig with me..
me's celebratin.
cool

ooops what be this? some rearringing of hebrew script after this
http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/Story?id=7302869&page=1
This'll energize the audience for sure..
« Last Edit: Apr 11th, 2009, 04:03am by Quincy » User IP Logged

Double Nought Spy
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1429
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #597 on: Apr 11th, 2009, 5:16pm »

Aaaarrrrrrrrrhhhh! Ye be close ta the truth, as usual Mister Quinzy. Somma us jist needs a bit o' time in the sunshine ta git are equilibrium back.

Good huntin' to ye, Matey!
User IP Logged


All sane people detest noise. --Mark Twain

Quincy
Guest
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #598 on: Apr 11th, 2009, 6:48pm »

Ehh, you remember that Joe Firmage, the Millionaire Philanthropist, who lived right near, not far in walnut creek, who was allegedly never approached by the PIs, and then The PIs cme up with that bizarre witness X, and a few other witnesses like the Cam one too, few miles down the road near the Restaurant?.
I remember Sid, asking if they had ever contacted any of these people, and was told no. Imagine that.

Yet, here at the first link, I found that Joe had been duped last year with bougus x file documents and ET evidence by, Rick Doty of the Aviary nest. Fowl beasts and scoundrels they were, I wonder if the PI's knew of them, at least from the people supporting them at OM..being the stories are in a way..similar.

I know 1111 heartbroken, but these are professional scammer/hoaxers/expereienced liars to be polite., and theres hives of them everywhere. All we can do is make them pay dearly when they try to get close now.
also a great second link showing Robert hastings article.
I would read the second first, rather than first.
Take care not to step on bird droppings you encounter after you read.
grin
http://www.realityuncovered.net/blog/2009/04/the-colour-of-money/ the colour of money

http://www.realityuncovered.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1581 roberts hastings sticks it to the man.
« Last Edit: Apr 11th, 2009, 10:55pm by Quincy » User IP Logged

Double Nought Spy
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1429
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #599 on: Apr 11th, 2009, 8:57pm »

Is it just me, or does this Collins character's attitude and arrogant bluster sound awfully familiar? Maybe it's just standard behavior for BS artists.
User IP Logged


All sane people detest noise. --Mark Twain

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls