Board Logo
« #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 19th, 2017, 8:56pm


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth  (Read 70223 times)
Ruud
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 16
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #615 on: Apr 13th, 2009, 05:08am »

I made that picture, I have send it to UFO case book because I don't know what it is.
You may call it a drone, I never said that it was a drone.
It was certainly not a bee that is for sure.
I don't know what kind of tests you have made, to see it was a fake, I can send you the original!
I can sure you, I have not used adobe or photoshop or whatever.

Regards
User IP Logged

DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #616 on: Apr 13th, 2009, 07:35am »

on Apr 12th, 2009, 5:24pm, jugement wrote:
hi whats up every one; dr dil.did you check out the drone-like ufo photographed in holland , september of 2007? cool grin

Hi Jugement smiley,

I hope youíre well and thanks for bringing this into the forum.

Cheers. wink
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #617 on: Apr 13th, 2009, 07:36am »

on Apr 13th, 2009, 05:08am, Ruud wrote:
I made that picture, I have send it to UFO case book because I don't know what it is.
You may call it a drone, I never said that it was a drone.
It was certainly not a bee that is for sure.
I don't know what kind of tests you have made, to see it was a fake, I can send you the original!
I can sure you, I have not used adobe or photoshop or whatever.

Regards

Hi Ruud and welcome to the forum,

Please donít take it personally as EVERY comment made regarding your image was made within the context of the Drones which every poster here has accepted to be a hoax, it was merely light-hearted banter about the Drones and is absolutely no reflection on your image.

User Image


Regarding Photoshop, again donít worry about it as this would more than likely be the software which the owner of Casebook would have been used to insert the text onto your original image, if you would like to further comment or share your opinion then I have created a new thread in the sightings section (here).

Again, welcome to the forum and many thanks for sharing. smiley

Cheers.
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
Quincy
Guest
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #618 on: Apr 13th, 2009, 08:17am »

Hi Rudd, Dr.Dil Is right, we have been poking fun at the Drone, since the other one were proven fake. The other site mixed it up with that, we left it by itself here originally.
Since you only saw a black dot, 800 feet away, the object must have been small. On looking at the foto at high zoom, and playing with contrast thats what I got, it looks like a kite or balloon. This is no reflection on you what soever. Lots of people fly kites balloons at beach. Steady wind.
What you saw is what you saw.
High zoom can do that ! give that appearance or illusion.
It just happened to look like a bee, so I make a little fun.

getting serious though, Thank you for posting it. But
If you could:
!. post the other 11 pictures, without cropping and untouched so we can get the exit off it that would be fantastic.
2.Describe the movement of thing while you observed it for 30 minutes.
3. Did you have any other witneses or ask someone what t might be.?
4.Is there any reason why you waited 2 years to post something that unusual, if you thought it was unusual?
have you reported any where else in your country at the time. Weren't you excited you caught something special?
5.Where is the air raid siren tower located, that is in corner.
6.Were other people fishing with you at the beach pier or at a lake.
are ther lots of those air raid /sirens poles?
User Image Photo from Katterfelto

Thanks for coming too..it will help immensely to identify or , otherwise it will be just another odd but inconclusive sighting. The more info the better.!
I am so happy you came, lot of people just drop pictures and go..Most of us have seen things too but no pictures, just our words. So this is a real blessing. Please continue!

You have our respect!!




Regards
Quincy
« Last Edit: Apr 13th, 2009, 09:49am by Quincy » User IP Logged

Ruud
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 16
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #619 on: Apr 13th, 2009, 11:52am »

Hi all,

Thanks for the reply. For a moment I thought just let it go.
I will give you more information as far as possible.
It was just a strange object hanging in the sky and I could not see what it is. It could be anything that is why I contacted Ufo casebook.
We saw a black spot wich did not move.
The distance to the sirene was about 1 km.
I took the sirene also in the photo to compare.
I became curious because It had to be something big hanging in the sky. ( distance) So I got my camera wich was in the caravan. With my 300 mm lens I zoomed in on it and snapped some photo's, so I could enlarge the pics on the computer.
It was not even near the beach the object was above a small village The beach was west, this was east.
We were fishing in a canal behind the camping.
There is no reason to wait two years, it just happened.
I spoke to a friend and he said to post it on a site, so I did. However I believe it was not the right choice to post it on that particular site. That was nearly a year ago.
I am also what sceptisch, (never seen a UFO, hope to see one once). So I am interested in the unexplained. Until now no one could tell me, what the object on the pics is.
I was not very excited about the pics, could have been anything may be there is a simple explanation.
The siren is standing near the road and at the edge of the village. It is for certain an other siren as the pic you posted (katerfelto).
The sirens are an alarm system here in Holland. You have to hear a siren where ever you are so they are standing as far as possible from each other. For example I believe in a place like Petten there are maybe two.
There is a nuclear reactor in Petten too.
I was fishing with my wife and she have seen it to. AS a matter of fact she made me take the pictures.
We went on fishing and once a while I looked up to see if it still was there. I did not see it vanished I looked up and it was gone (must be rather fast because I looked often).
If it was I kite, it was a very big one and a good one to because there was no wind, also he was fast (did not see him coming down. Also the height is what bothers me. The siren in front is about 1 km from where we were standing. That thing is maybe 2 km from where we were standing.
Can it be some kind of a beacon?
Where or how can I post the other pictures?
User IP Logged

Marvin
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting....


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1119
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #620 on: Apr 13th, 2009, 12:15pm »

on Apr 13th, 2009, 11:52am, Ruud wrote:
Hi all,

Thanks for the reply. For a moment I thought just let it go.
I will give you more information as far as possible.
It was just a strange object hanging in the sky and I could not see what it is. It could be anything that is why I contacted Ufo casebook.
We saw a black spot wich did not move.
The distance to the sirene was about 1 km.
I took the sirene also in the photo to compare.
I became curious because It had to be something big hanging in the sky. ( distance) So I got my camera wich was in the caravan. With my 300 mm lens I zoomed in on it and snapped some photo's, so I could enlarge the pics on the computer.
It was not even near the beach the object was above a small village The beach was west, this was east.
We were fishing in a canal behind the camping.
There is no reason to wait two years, it just happened.
I spoke to a friend and he said to post it on a site, so I did. However I believe it was not the right choice to post it on that particular site. That was nearly a year ago.
I am also what sceptisch, (never seen a UFO, hope to see one once). So I am interested in the unexplained. Until now no one could tell me, what the object on the pics is.
I was not very excited about the pics, could have been anything may be there is a simple explanation.
The siren is standing near the road and at the edge of the village. It is for certain an other siren as the pic you posted (katerfelto).
The sirens are an alarm system here in Holland. You have to hear a siren where ever you are so they are standing as far as possible from each other. For example I believe in a place like Petten there are maybe two.
There is a nuclear reactor in Petten too.
I was fishing with my wife and she have seen it to. AS a matter of fact she made me take the pictures.
We went on fishing and once a while I looked up to see if it still was there. I did not see it vanished I looked up and it was gone (must be rather fast because I looked often).
If it was I kite, it was a very big one and a good one to because there was no wind, also he was fast (did not see him coming down. Also the height is what bothers me. The siren in front is about 1 km from where we were standing. That thing is maybe 2 km from where we were standing.
Can it be some kind of a beacon?
Where or how can I post the other pictures?



Greetings Ruud and welcome to the Casebook.

If you will post links to the original unedited photos, I would be willing to take a look at them and post results.

Best regards,

Marvin
User IP Logged

Oh Goody! My Illudiom Pu-36 Explosive Space Modulator!

User Image

"You naughty earth specimens!"
jugement
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 910
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #621 on: Apr 13th, 2009, 1:49pm »

whats up all; hi rudd, dr dill thank you and you are welcome . hey rudd i dont curse the drones,i dont know how to do all that fancy stuff with computors, all i know is ufo,s and aliens are real, i for one cant bring any hard evedents that most folks want nor most folk cant produce any as well and also i dont spend to much time with hoaxs,why i know in order to tell a lie it has to come from the truth. and thank you dr. dill i am doing just find thease days . how are you doing friend? all of you take care. cool grin
User IP Logged

Free Will Does Exist But Only When It Is Used To Break Out Of Malevolent Disagreeable ,Bad HABits THat Have Been Developed IN LIFE.
Quincy
Guest
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #622 on: Apr 13th, 2009, 3:28pm »

Judge If they has a button for the swellest guy,, I would click it just For you my brother.
Hey Ruud, You came at a great time. Whether it is or it isnt, you tapped into probably the craziest and nicest group of guys and gals around.
I can't tell you who the girls are because its private and I want them all for myself hahahaha..kidding.
cheesy
Marvin and Dr Dil are exceptional with photos , and if there is something to be gotten, they will get it.

Cheers
User IP Logged

Jeebee
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 18
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #623 on: Apr 13th, 2009, 5:16pm »

Hey Ruud; ik kom graag in contact met je om je verhaal voor het Nederlandse taalgebied vast te leggen.

Jan Blei
www.ufoplaza.nl
Sureline Radio at www.grenswetenschap.nl

Hey Ruud; please contact me to make this story public in Holland.

Jan Blei
www.ufoplaza.nl
Sureline Radio at www.grenswetenschap.nl
User IP Logged

Quincy
Guest
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #624 on: Apr 13th, 2009, 6:23pm »

on Apr 13th, 2009, 5:16pm, Jeebee wrote:
Hey Ruud; ik kom graag in contact met je om je verhaal voor het Nederlandse taalgebied vast te leggen.

Jan Blei
www.ufoplaza.nl
Sureline Radio at www.grenswetenschap.nl

Hey Ruud; please contact me to make this story public in Holland.

Jan Blei
www.ufoplaza.nl
Sureline Radio at www.grenswetenschap.nl


Welcome Jan to UCB
I think Jan , Ruud should have chance to find out what it is first, before you put anyone on any radio. Sensationalism is good, ufology is full of it, but so are the disappointments later for audience and witnesses.
Just my thoughts.

pardon the terrible Babel
Ik denk radiofout, liet hem te weten komen wat het is alvorens u hem op radio zet. Als allen u wilt is kondig geheimzinnigheid zwarte vlek als ufo aan. Dat is geen geheimzinnigheid. Elimineer toekomstige problemen, voor het geval dat het ballon of dwaas iets is. Dat moet wat kwam hij voor., vinden wat het is.

Greetz!
smiley

« Last Edit: Apr 13th, 2009, 7:27pm by Quincy » User IP Logged

jugement
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 910
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #625 on: Apr 13th, 2009, 7:38pm »

hi quincy. thank you very munch. by the way my horoscope is Leo the lion.i see the minds with great jewels are at work here,also you all are right dr dill is one the greatest when it comes to analyzing photos,better yet hes a scientist which makes it all the better. why you think i call on the doctor. cool grin grin grin
« Last Edit: Apr 13th, 2009, 7:40pm by jugement » User IP Logged

Free Will Does Exist But Only When It Is Used To Break Out Of Malevolent Disagreeable ,Bad HABits THat Have Been Developed IN LIFE.
Marvin
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting....


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1119
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #626 on: Apr 14th, 2009, 2:43pm »

on Apr 13th, 2009, 7:38pm, jugement wrote:
hi quincy. thank you very munch. by the way my horoscope is Leo the lion.i see the minds with great jewels are at work here,also you all are right dr dill is one the greatest when it comes to analyzing photos,better yet hes a scientist which makes it all the better. why you think i call on the doctor. cool grin grin grin




Hi Jugement!

Good to see you posting! Don't be a stranger. smiley
User IP Logged

Oh Goody! My Illudiom Pu-36 Explosive Space Modulator!

User Image

"You naughty earth specimens!"
Quincy
Guest
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #627 on: Apr 14th, 2009, 4:34pm »

Hi Marvin, Lets all go to Ruudy's thread and finish this there.
He just put up two untouched pix.

Thanx Ruud, hope the rest come soon to..we will try to see what actual movement occurred, when we have all the pix, and get some indication of size by simple ratio, of pole height/ object height, and relative distance to object. may be skewed of ocourse because all we know is the possibly the actual height of pole.
Thanx for clearing up your east position from shore and pole. essentially the pole is actually close to midway between you and it. Please correct if I am wrong.

Post ported to Ruuds thread

http://ufocasebook.conforums.com/index.cgi?board=reports&action=display&num=1239626074

http://ufocasebook.conforums.com/index.cgi?board=reports&action=display&num=1239626074
http://www.ufocasebook.com/2009b/pettenholland2007b.htm
l







http://www.ufocasebook.com/2009b/pettenlarge2.jpg
http://www.ufocasebook.com/2009b/pettenlarge3.jpg





« Last Edit: Apr 14th, 2009, 5:08pm by Quincy » User IP Logged

B J Booth
Administrator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1750
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #628 on: Apr 14th, 2009, 5:27pm »

I have just uploaded all 13 of the photos in a zip file. See our front page...

thanks,

B J
User IP Logged

B. J. Booth, UFO Casebook Webmaster
www.ufocasebook.com
B J Booth
Administrator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1750
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #629 on: Apr 14th, 2009, 5:31pm »

I assure you these photos are not fake. From the every first photo, I have placed the camera date on the report. The only thing added to the first report was the place and time. But, the original full size image was untouched. All 13 of them are now available for your use.
User IP Logged

B. J. Booth, UFO Casebook Webmaster
www.ufocasebook.com
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls