Board Logo
« #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Dec 14th, 2017, 01:55am


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth  (Read 91773 times)
Katterfelto
Guest
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #75 on: Jan 25th, 2009, 6:33pm »

on Jan 25th, 2009, 6:11pm, Double Nought Spy wrote:
I think we were discussing that lawyer who owns Isaac's web site.


Ah, but it's also quite common to snatch up domain names on anything popping up in the news in hopes of a later sale. I guess if you take the name, why not the other material and post it there as well. Maybe count the hits to judge value or just keep some content there?

Heck I grabbed Isaac_Caret for one of my Diablo characters. I'd have bet it not be available. Drones was already taken. laugh
User IP Logged

Denise
Guest
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #76 on: Jan 25th, 2009, 6:40pm »

I never met lev, nor know him like you must to know whether or not he got a boob Job, which has got what to do with what nor did nor did mentioned him in my last post, so what are you talking about Tomi. I was talking about you!
Yes You, by the way, just Brainstorming here! tThats a good method to come up with creative answers. I used to do those ages ago,
Are you related somehow to Warren Ellis famous UK writer, or Bruce Ellis the famous computer guy?. That name of yours sounds so much like a fictional character in all in the family. But You reacted so strongly to that psychic Lawyer Zammitt post, so I looked at the link closer, and that was the only other name I saw. So I am compelled to ask, Are you connected to any of these figures by blood or marriage or work?
You did say a lot of famous people came across in your work, didn't you? Actors singers? Writers?

I love Warners, if it wasn't for them we wouldn't have Looney tunes , cheesy even Lev wore cufflinks with the big W,
and had a pair with bullets, like cops would wear.and even triumph spitfires.
amazing character. No wonder Tomi is defensive about him. Did you meet him personally Tomi, didn't you say your husband was a cop?
Come on, lets Brainstorm!
« Last Edit: Jan 25th, 2009, 8:04pm by Denise » User IP Logged

Double Nought Spy
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1429
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #77 on: Jan 25th, 2009, 8:18pm »

on Jan 25th, 2009, 6:33pm, Katterfelto wrote:
Ah, but it's also quite common to snatch up domain names on anything popping up in the news in hopes of a later sale. I guess if you take the name, why not the other material and post it there as well. Maybe count the hits to judge value or just keep some content there?

Heck I grabbed Isaac_Caret for one of my Diablo characters. I'd have bet it not be available. Drones was already taken. laugh


So you really think a high powered show bidness attorney saw the Isaac stuff twenty minutes after it hit the Intertubes, and decided to steal the material and put it on a web site he set up right then, as speculation? And after a year and a half, leaves it up? A year after the hoax was cold and dead? I don't think so.
User IP Logged


All sane people detest noise. --Mark Twain

Denise
Guest
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #78 on: Jan 25th, 2009, 8:35pm »

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: ISAACCARET.COM
Created on: 26-Jun-07
Expires on: 27-Jun-08
Last Updated on: 26-Jun-07
Todd, with no history of domain squatting, and as an attorney, would be the perfect shield, had his webmaster do that site, Tony Savo, who had to in just a couple of hours port over all the info from fortune city, create accounts, type in extra narratives, link blogs news etc. This is almost about as believable as Linda, just hearing about it from c2c , whom Isaac had assigned it to exclusivelyand then Linda having all those responses from Isaac miraculously, the very next day to some questions not even asked yet.
Somebody cracked out of turn as they call it in the Con Artists trade
This is a bit more than a bunch of people who don't know each other, tripping over each other to make a buck. Isaac never explained why he changed his mind, and left it to our imagination, like everything else to figure out. But c2c had to have had more communication with Isaac to do that, or breach confidence with a ground breaking informant.
C2C has information about Isaac, and so as not to discourage other profitable hoaxes or true story once in a while, , will not release that to expose any our hoax informant, especially as the other pillar of their empire, Earthfiles and Unknown Country is involved. If one falls, they all fall.

« Last Edit: Jan 25th, 2009, 8:59pm by Denise » User IP Logged

Katterfelto
Guest
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #79 on: Jan 25th, 2009, 8:54pm »

Forgive my ignorance but how was it determined that site went up 20 minutes after? undecided
A link to past discussion, etc. would be fine instead of rehashing it all again.
Thanks
User IP Logged

Denise
Guest
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #80 on: Jan 25th, 2009, 9:03pm »

I dont know if it was 20 minutes or a couple of hours but lots of discussion at OM . Steve huffman, whos site is no longer up had tracked it 6/29. I will get link in a moment.
User IP Logged

Double Nought Spy
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1429
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #81 on: Jan 25th, 2009, 9:09pm »

on Jan 25th, 2009, 8:54pm, Katterfelto wrote:
Forgive my ignorance but how was it determined that site went up 20 minutes after? undecided
A link to past discussion, etc. would be fine instead of rehashing it all again.
Thanks


I was exaggerating, but not by much. Lots of things happened very quickly, and an awful lot of it strains credibility to think it was not a well prepared hustle.
« Last Edit: Jan 25th, 2009, 9:11pm by Double Nought Spy » User IP Logged


All sane people detest noise. --Mark Twain

Denise
Guest
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #82 on: Jan 25th, 2009, 9:32pm »

Hey yosemite! I know you were talking figuratively when you said that, it was known it was 3.5 , comparing mt time and Pacicic time.hours after Linda put her link up. That is fast for all setup the way it was. Not just a name claim. He said he had been waiting anxiously on Lindas next Drone update, yet, after 3 months, decided to take that name Isaac, not Raj, Chad, Ty, drones etc. which were wide open.
I wonder why, it took him so long to smell opportunity from the beginning..tocheesy just for that one.?

http://lucianarchy.proboards21.com/index.cgi?board=cali1&action=display&thread=2039&page=2

In a more current matter,
It seems Mars was not used to help find the Raj site, and he was a gratis volunteer and resource. Why was that? And they seem to be grilling him a tad about his picture, why is that? Interesting. smiley

Xtra! Xtra! Read All About it!
Pole Found DRT Judge issues Immediate Gag Order!
Mandates Entire Globe to ST*U shocked

Mass riots from Berlin to Brussels, French Embassy under Siege!
Protesters chant Hell No, We Wanna Know!
User Image
User Image
Will Nekitamo come foward and help end the Chaos?
« Last Edit: Jan 26th, 2009, 4:03pm by Denise » User IP Logged

Jeddyhi
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 589
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #83 on: Jan 27th, 2009, 08:58am »

I found this post by Numbers on the DRT forum posted in September of last year. The post is almost exactly along the same line of thought as my post at OMF. See my previous post here and compare my words to Number's.

Quote:
Re: Raj location search
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2008, 11:08:16 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The entire argument to me goes this way. If the Raj photos were not taken in Capitola then his entire report is a hoax and here's why. If not then Raj's reason for reporting does not make any sense. If you read his original craigslist post he wanted to know one thing, did anybody else see the object? Without giving a correct location then what does he wish to accomplish? He was very adamant. He said over and over the location was Capitola in his report and also in the emails to Bren and Chris and also in the posts he made on OMF.

Just because we have not yet found the pole or lamp proves nothing. Remember that google may not be up to date and is not even complete.
Source: http://droneteam.com/drt/index.php?topic=440.15

Do you still feel this way Numbers?



Also Nemo posted this on Jan 24, 2009 at the DRT:

Quote:
Re: Raj pole has been found
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2009, 03:00:33 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sure Rajinder has lied, but that is not much of an issue for me : he had to choose a precise location, which would be close to the town he wanted to protect, and Capitola looked like an attractive place since Hitchxxxx had made it famous. As to the reasons he lied, nothing is certain; one family member may have prefered to avoid a media coverage. Such speculations are a waste of time. More investigations are essential.
Source: http://droneteam.com/drt/index.php?topic=530.msg5636#new

I find it curious that a group searching for truth, or at least the main Administrator of such a group, would not be concerned with false testimony from a photo witness. How can you justify such a stance, Nemo, when the lies are blatant attempts to conceal and decieve, not to protect privacy or anonymity as you suggest.

Instead of lying about location ( which is an attempt to lead potential investigators onto a cold trail ) why not simply omit information. For example, Raj's testimony along with his photographs would have been just as effective and stunning if he simply left out his location. If asked to reveal the location, he could have replied: "Sorry, I do not wish to reveal that at this time."

But he goes to great extremes to give a false location (Capitola) and posts to Craigslist asking for additional Capitola witnesses. Even mentioning Alfred Hitchxxxx's "The Birds" to reinforce the Capitola location as legitimate. This is not how a shy witness acts in an attempt to protect himself. It is how a hoaxer acts in an attempt to protect the hoax.

Attempting to justify the behavior of the witnesses is not conducive to getting at the truth. Rather, it is an attempt to conceal (or deny) the truth.

You have pulled the nail from the box. Pick up the hammer and swing the final nail into the coffin. It is time.





User IP Logged

"Nothing will ever claim ownership of the original Drone information, so copyright is not a question. Use it."- Masker33
Marvin
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting....


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1119
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #84 on: Jan 27th, 2009, 09:36am »

From Jedd...

Quote:
Why didn't Chad or Raj just say:

"I took these photos of this thing in the country side. What the hell is it? Thanks for any help or insight?"



Jedd,

I really think folks need to take some time and give your point some serious deep thought.

I believe this is an excellent counter argument to those who have said the witnesses are just trying to protect their privacy. As you have demonstrated, they can do that without deceit. And as I have pointed out, why do all of these individual witnesses (who supposedly do not know each other) use the same identical deceptive tactics? There is a pattern here that can not be ignored. It is so “in your face” obvious, it is like it was designed to be discovered… unless the hope was, the actual locations would not be found. This is an extremely important issue, especially when giving consideration to leaving the “door cracked” for some possible reality in the case.
User IP Logged

Oh Goody! My Illudiom Pu-36 Explosive Space Modulator!

User Image

"You naughty earth specimens!"
Denise
Guest
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #85 on: Jan 27th, 2009, 11:47am »

Lunch Break!

It is almost torture watching you gentlemen go through these hoops.
Why is it so curious to you that an Admin of an organization, hiding facts, and the only one physically at the scenes of the events and witnesses, would maintain contradictory and morphing positions? He has already been caught lying, and it is at worst, not illogical to assume that either this is a compulsive sociopathic condition, or at best he is protecting an even bigger lie, or hiding the truth, that will expose the lie.


There is absolutely nothing, nothing unusual or puzzling about that, once you understand both those propositions.
So in either branch of that dichotomy, why lend Credence or substance to anything he says and is is flying in the face of facts.

It has already been quoted several times by Sysco, that he said he would "hesitate", (understatement) to divulge the truth of a hoax, and what he would do to those debunkers.

That was probably the only direct and "truthful" thing divulged by him yet. Do we need tatooes on our foreheads to that effect? Just what else is needed?
Why do you reason with that kind of Liar? What is the benefit in that kind of conversation, when he won't answer from the safety of his DRT comfort zone? And if he did, what would you honestly expect?

We know well that what they are not revealing will destroy any excuse given previously. No excuse can surmount that obstacle. And it must be an extremely embarrasing location, which is why they won't reveal it. Not simply an away from the Capitola area, which would be only contradictory to Rajs Statements.

Break over
TaTa! smiley
« Last Edit: Jan 27th, 2009, 11:58am by Denise » User IP Logged

Jeddyhi
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 589
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #86 on: Jan 27th, 2009, 12:10pm »

on Jan 27th, 2009, 11:47am, Denise wrote:
Lunch Break!

It is almost torture watching you gentlemen go through these hoops.
Why is it so curious to you that an Admin of an organization, hiding facts, and the only one physically at the scenes of the events and witnesses, would maintain contradictory and morphing positions? He has already been caught lying, and it is at worst, not illogical to assume that either this is a compulsive sociopathic condition, or at best he is protecting an even bigger lie, or hiding the truth, that will expose the lie.


There is absolutely nothing, nothing unusual or puzzling about that, once you understand both those propositions.
So in either branch of that dichotomy, why lend Credence or substance to anything he says and is is flying in the face of facts.

It has already been quoted several times by Sysco, that he said he would "hesitate", (understatement) to divulge the truth of a hoax, and what he would do to those debunkers.

That was probably the only direct and "truthful" thing divulged by him yet. Do we need tatooes on our foreheads to that effect? Just what else is needed?
Why do you reason with that kind of Liar? What is the benefit in that kind of conversation, when he won't answer from the safety of his DRT comfort zone? And if he did, what would you honestly expect?

We know well that what they are not revealing will destroy any excuse given previously. No excuse can surmount that obstacle. And it must be an extremely embarrasing location, which is why they won't reveal it. Not simply an away from the Capitola area, which would be only contradictory to Rajs Statements.

Break over
TaTa! smiley


I'm not going through any hoops so your torture is self inflicted. grin

I'm simply engaging in discussion on a discussion forum and pointing out that Numbers/Lat , an Administrator at the DRT forum, stated in September that if the pole was not in Capitola, he would conclude hoax. Well, the pole is not in Capitola. So if he does not conclude hoax, why not? At the least this can be an example of how Numbers changes his mind according to how it can be the most benificial to the hoax. That alone justifies the cloud of suspicion that currently surrounds him.
« Last Edit: Jan 27th, 2009, 12:26pm by Jeddyhi » User IP Logged

"Nothing will ever claim ownership of the original Drone information, so copyright is not a question. Use it."- Masker33
Denise
Guest
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #87 on: Jan 27th, 2009, 12:54pm »

Obviously not enough Jeddyhi {sniggles}grin
Thats a mistake I think in doing so.If you read Whitleys statement, what was important he stated whether or not it turned out to be a hoax, but the concepts that the event espoused,
http://www.unknowncountry.com/journal/?id=291
As I have been doing all along, I am going to reserve judgment for now about whether or not the material he has deposited--and for that matter, the whole production of witness testimony and pictures--is a hoax or not. That is not to say that I'm not investigating. I certainly am investigating.But for now, I am going to address the larger issues that arise if we assume that it is NOT a hoax. By this I mean that the witnesses are genuine, the pictures are real, and the material deposited by "Isaac" is authentic.


which goes with the kernel of truth theory, we hear all too often in these cases., and they are in fact holding on to as a last straw. Thus, you hear over and over ad nauseum, expressions, why would anyone go through that trouble?, its so , as LMH's expert said , so bafflingly complex!, There must be someting to it!, or Reyes, to paraphrase the story itself is not important, the diagrams and concepts are,.

task=view&id=12&Itemid=2
I read all the content at Isaac's website carefully. I share with you
some of my thoughts about it, especially the "language": I feel Isaac's
diagrammatic notation is more important than any other aspect of his
website or this emerging story.

http://isaaccaret.com/index.php?option=com_content&
This is a different mindset that disregards evidence of deception, where truth, as we know it, and facts are often expendable, for the greater truth of some concept . Lying in such a universe is ok, and merely tolerated, in fact sometimes encouraged, for the greater "good" or to protect it. You already saw his posts, where he he wants to get away from the hoax or real, and discuss the possibilities,, as if it were real. You saw Levs statements at OM, that knowing hoax, was irrelevant, as the "seed" is already planted. So deal with it. A very true statement.
So, how can you expect a result from him from those two different, and almost diametrically opposed points of view or frames of reference?
You can't ..
As one is based on the concrete, 9-5 world, and the other is the stuff of imagination, with flexible shifting boundaries or borders needed.
He has explained it already, even though we expect a concrete answer.
Its a lie to us clear as day, but to him no, there were reasons for lying, and certainly he can conjecture in that universe, quite a few, one after another.
smiley
g'day!






« Last Edit: Jan 27th, 2009, 1:37pm by Denise » User IP Logged

Jeddyhi
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 589
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #88 on: Jan 27th, 2009, 1:15pm »

on Jan 27th, 2009, 12:54pm, Denise wrote:
Obviously not enough Jeddyhi {sniggles}grin
Thats a mistake I think in doing so.If you read Whitleys statement, what was important he stated whether or not it turned out to be a hoax, but the concepts that the event espoused, which goes with the kernel of truth theories that they are in fact holding on to as a last straw. Thus, you hear over and over ad nauseum, expressions, why would anyone go through that trouble?, its so , as LMH's expert said , so bafflingly complex!, There must be someting to it!, or Reyes, the story itself is not important, the diagrams and concepts are,. This is a different mindset that disregards evidence of deception, where truth, as we know it, and facts are often expendable, for the greater truth of some concept . Lying in such a universe is ok, and merely tolerated, in fact sometimes encouraged, for the greater "good" or to protect it. You already saw his posts, where he he wants to get away from the hoax or real, and discuss the possibilities,, as if it were real. You saw Levs statements at OM, that knowing hoax, was irrelevant, as the "seed" is already planted. So deal with it. A very true statement.
So, how can you expect a result from him from those two different, and almost diametrically opposed points of view or frames of reference?
You can't ..
As one is based on the concrete, 9-5 world, and the other is the stuff of imagination, with flexible shifting boundaries or borders needed.
He has explained it already, even though we expect a concrete answer.
Its a lie to us clear as day, but to him no, there were reasons for lying, and certainly he can conjecture in that universe, quite a few, one after another.
smiley
g'day!


Touche'......well stated point! wink
User IP Logged

"Nothing will ever claim ownership of the original Drone information, so copyright is not a question. Use it."- Masker33
Denise
Guest
xx Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #89 on: Jan 27th, 2009, 1:25pm »

Thank You Jeddyhi I added some reference so you wouldn't take me as being argumentative. Whitley is hilarious on that June one!
Knowing what we know now that is..cheesy
One can note also, that a common thread that binds Numbers and DRT, is disclosure. In Numbers Case , a possible motive being the death of his family member, allegedly at an area51 facility. This is an extraordinarily strong motive for anyone to do whatever is necessary, including lie , to get to the real truth, as he envisions it. and joining or helping create such an organization would almost be mandatory.The Other members, were invloved long before with Disclosure, such as the Jefferson Airplane disclosure group, and others. Would some in such a setting fabricate something to point attention to Gov activities. Not unheard of. There is the continual obsession with Gov experimental craft, and anything resembling secret ops, that anything like the latter if seen, is grounds for saying, aha! they have a secret, and ETs are involved.

IMO, the Gov has already done so , because historically, such reports are a draw for intellegence or espionage agents in opposing camps. And no doubt they do seed our camps to flush out such agents, and plug any leak by an employee doing recreational surfing.

That is why if the DRT is truly interested in the greater good, they should reveal those locations, curse out the hoaxers even if they don't know who. The longer they withhold, the more it will hurt the Disclosure movement,
by allowing the ridicule to continue, just to spare themselves momentary embarassment.

If they can't cross that hurdle, then they have no business in a business, that has the occasional tax of embarassment, as the price of doing business to begin with.


« Last Edit: Jan 27th, 2009, 2:07pm by Denise » User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls