Board Logo
« #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 23rd, 2017, 3:50pm


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth  (Read 35379 times)
LoneGunMan
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Sgt. Major of the Deadly,Evil, Reptilian Hunters of America


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3316
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1080 on: Sep 10th, 2009, 9:36pm »

Tomi,
I'm not sure how you meant that. The article explains the ' Smoke and Mirrors' theory to a "T". Everything he writes in that article was used by Goebbels, Molotov, Lenin and quite a few of those in ours as well as other governments today! Slight of hand in the use of information is an art form and the authors representations are correct! Specially with the info and disinfo regarding the study and research of UFOs!

Lone
User IP Logged

De Opresso Libre! I Have Been many Men, In Many Times, I Shall Be Again!
\"The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits.\"
Plutarch



Jeddyhi
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 589
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1081 on: Sep 10th, 2009, 10:21pm »

on Sep 10th, 2009, 8:24pm, tomi01uk wrote:
I'm afraid Carrion has gone articulately postal.. rolleyes
http://followthemagicthread.blogspot.com/2009_09_01_archive.html


Tomi, that was written and posted 8 days ago. Old news.....nothing postal about it. Can't you just quit attacking the man. Show him the respect you show the drones for pete's sake! He is the International Director of Mufon. Oh wait, he labeled the drones a hoax. I forgot lol. I guess that makes him a real bad guy to some people. rolleyes
User IP Logged

"Nothing will ever claim ownership of the original Drone information, so copyright is not a question. Use it."- Masker33
murnut
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 614
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1082 on: Sep 10th, 2009, 10:24pm »

on Sep 10th, 2009, 10:21pm, Jeddyhi wrote:
Tomi, that was written and posted 8 days ago. Old news.....nothing postal about it. Can't you just quit attacking the man. Show him the respect you show the drones for pete's sake! He is the International Director of Mufon. Oh wait, he labeled the drones a hoax. I forgot lol. I guess that makes him a real bad guy to some people. rolleyes


Besides that, he was right for crying out loud
User IP Logged

You want a revolution?
You've got to make a difference on your own
You want a revolution?
Stand up, stand out and make it known
Double Nought Spy
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1429
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1083 on: Sep 10th, 2009, 10:51pm »

After the shower monkey terds he got at OMF, how can you blame the guy for being suspicious?
User IP Logged


All sane people detest noise. --Mark Twain

murnut
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 614
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1084 on: Sep 10th, 2009, 11:20pm »

And me and others were banned when we tried to defend Carrion.

OMF sent a message that day that they don't respect anyone's opinion but their own, and that they fancy themselves as more important and relevant than Mufon or any other ufo organization.

You can't question commonly held ufo sympathetic attitudes about Mckinnon, you can't disagree with Salla, or other Exo's, and you can't question holes about the supposed "insider" theories and stories that masquerade as "disclosure"

You can't even question the staff!

Carrion was right on the drone hoax...maybe he is right about OMF being influenced?

I wondered what Kit Green thinks about that?
« Last Edit: Sep 10th, 2009, 11:21pm by murnut » User IP Logged

You want a revolution?
You've got to make a difference on your own
You want a revolution?
Stand up, stand out and make it known
tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3940
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1085 on: Sep 11th, 2009, 02:21am »

on Sep 10th, 2009, 9:36pm, LoneGunMan wrote:
Tomi,
I'm not sure how you meant that. The article explains the ' Smoke and Mirrors' theory to a "T". Everything he writes in that article was used by Goebbels, Molotov, Lenin and quite a few of those in ours as well as other governments today! Slight of hand in the use of information is an art form and the authors representations are correct! Specially with the info and disinfo regarding the study and research of UFOs!

Lone


Getting back to the big picture here... A while ago, a few here were giving me the 3rd degree on what I considered to be the most credible ufo cases. Some mentioned very credible people and cases.

Now why doesn't anyone bring this up to Sidd? When I posted my question to Sidd, I used very general statements, but what I really referred to mentally were those 2 to 3 % of cases that are substancial enough that it has moved government depts to allocate men and money into ufo research.

I'm well aware that governments will allocate depts and funds to study what may be considered wasteful research, but this is not comparable. We have hundreds of thousands of documents globally where this phenomenen is researched by funded groups within various military fractions.

We have researchers who work in confidencial arrangements with people on the inside of official investigations.
There is the Cometa report, Hyneck, Sturrock, Vallee. Phoenix lights. Photographs from airplanes, nasa, 1930 and earlier. There are too many experienced pilots and police officials as well as air traffic operators who have made reports. What does it take to make some stop and take notice that this isn't about fairies?
« Last Edit: Sep 11th, 2009, 02:34am by tommi01 » User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3940
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1086 on: Sep 11th, 2009, 02:28am »

on Sep 10th, 2009, 9:36pm, LoneGunMan wrote:
Tomi,
I'm not sure how you meant that. The article explains the ' Smoke and Mirrors' theory to a "T". Everything he writes in that article was used by Goebbels, Molotov, Lenin and quite a few of those in ours as well as other governments today! Slight of hand in the use of information is an art form and the authors representations are correct! Specially with the info and disinfo regarding the study and research of UFOs!

Lone


And if there isn't such a thing as ufo's? Are they still doing this just to fool the Taliban now?? I mean...we can still use the Russian excuse.. but since we share the space station with them...... it's a bit too lame for most gullible ufo aficionados to even accept..
User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3940
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1087 on: Sep 11th, 2009, 03:59am »

He's back... wink

"The 2 illustrations of drone like devices above were equipped with grime maps, texture maps, reflection maps, etc. They, IMO, still do not match the surface qualities of the Big Basin Drones. Does this prove anything? Yes, whatever the Big Basin Drones are they had and still have extraordinary surface and design features. The alien beneath the pole, just for fun."

Bless his heart grin
User IP Logged

Radi
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM


Posts: 176
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1088 on: Sep 11th, 2009, 04:23am »

on Sep 11th, 2009, 03:59am, tomi01uk wrote:
He's back... wink

"The 2 illustrations of drone like devices above were equipped with grime maps, texture maps, reflection maps, etc. They, IMO, still do not match the surface qualities of the Big Basin Drones. Does this prove anything? Yes, whatever the Big Basin Drones are they had and still have extraordinary surface and design features. The alien beneath the pole, just for fun."

Bless his heart grin


and..?
The only thing that this shows is Lev knows how to use a computer... laugh laugh
After all grime maps, texture maps, reflection maps, etc
is what was used in creating those drones which can be had anywhere if one does not feel like creating them...ShareCG, Turbosquid, 3d resources, etc.....
« Last Edit: Sep 11th, 2009, 04:26am by Radi » User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3940
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1089 on: Sep 11th, 2009, 04:31am »

on Sep 11th, 2009, 04:23am, Radi wrote:
and..?
The only thing that this shows is Lev knows how to use a computer... laugh laugh
After all grime maps, texture maps, reflection maps, etc
is what was used in creating those drones which can be had anywhere if one does not feel like creating them...ShareCG, Turbosquid, 3d resources, etc.....


His point is my point. The surface and substrate of the BB high res drone is extrodinary. To say the least.
User IP Logged

Radi
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM


Posts: 176
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1090 on: Sep 11th, 2009, 04:35am »

on Sep 11th, 2009, 04:31am, tomi01uk wrote:
His point is my point. The surface and substrate of the BB high res drone is extrodinary. To say the least.


Still don't get out much do you? grin

and have not learned anything about 3d surfaces....
One can also scan a real-world surface texture into the computer and use that and map unto a 3d model..So that makes it look like a real object also because it has a real surface...
« Last Edit: Sep 11th, 2009, 04:48am by Radi » User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3940
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1091 on: Sep 11th, 2009, 05:16am »

on Sep 11th, 2009, 04:35am, Radi wrote:
Still don't get out much do you? grin

and have not learned anything about 3d surfaces....
One can also scan a real-world surface texture into the computer and use that and map unto a 3d model..So that makes it look like a real object also because it has a real surface...


And his point is that so far nobody has been able to replicate this to the same degree as seen in those hires photos..even him.. and if anyone has tried it's him... I'm sure wink

edit to add: I'm not saying this is proof of anything being real... but the obvious point here is that extrodinary work was put into this image, if not an object.. why?

edit to add more: Now.. Carrion would say that this is a disinfo op most likely due to the degree of resources employed in this hoax.. goberment job...

Those who retain the spotty kid theory or the amatuer hour perspective about the drones should go argue with him.. grin
« Last Edit: Sep 11th, 2009, 05:24am by tommi01 » User IP Logged

Radi
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM


Posts: 176
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1092 on: Sep 11th, 2009, 05:35am »

on Sep 11th, 2009, 05:16am, tomi01uk wrote:
And his point is that so far nobody has been able to replicate this to the same degree as seen in those hires photos..even him.. and if anyone has tried it's him... I'm sure wink

edit to add: I'm not saying this is proof of anything being real... but the obvious point here is that extrodinary work was put into this image, if not an object.. why?

edit to add more: Now.. Carrion would say that this is a disinfo op most likely due to the degree of resources employed in this hoax.. goberment job...

Those who retain the spotty kid theory or the amatuer hour perspective about the drones should go argue with him.. grin


This is because no one has duplicated the surface texture used for the 3d model...That is why is does not look the same....One can come pretty darn close but without the same surface or texture used for this model it will not look the same......
This means nothing except for textures are all different in the way they are created..Like all artwork....The methods in their production are the same but the results are different most of the time....But it also depends on the hand that holds the brush or the mouse in this case....

You ask why? Why does Lev do what he does...Why is he still going to lengths trying to duplicate the drones...Why did he post a hoaxed photo?...Why did the windsheild crack poster report this as a craft.....Why did someone else................
« Last Edit: Sep 11th, 2009, 05:38am by Radi » User IP Logged

Jeddyhi
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 589
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1093 on: Sep 11th, 2009, 08:15am »

on Sep 10th, 2009, 11:20pm, murnut wrote:
And me and others were banned when we tried to defend Carrion.

OMF sent a message that day that they don't respect anyone's opinion but their own, and that they fancy themselves as more important and relevant than Mufon or any other ufo organization.

You can't question commonly held ufo sympathetic attitudes about Mckinnon, you can't disagree with Salla, or other Exo's, and you can't question holes about the supposed "insider" theories and stories that masquerade as "disclosure"

You can't even question the staff!

Carrion was right on the drone hoax...maybe he is right about OMF being influenced?

I wondered what Kit Green thinks about that?


The Aviary....nuff said!
« Last Edit: Sep 11th, 2009, 08:42am by Jeddyhi » User IP Logged

"Nothing will ever claim ownership of the original Drone information, so copyright is not a question. Use it."- Masker33
Jeddyhi
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 589
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1094 on: Sep 11th, 2009, 08:19am »

on Sep 11th, 2009, 03:59am, tomi01uk wrote:
He's back... wink

"The 2 illustrations of drone like devices above were equipped with grime maps, texture maps, reflection maps, etc. They, IMO, still do not match the surface qualities of the Big Basin Drones. Does this prove anything? Yes, whatever the Big Basin Drones are they had and still have extraordinary surface and design features. The alien beneath the pole, just for fun."

Bless his heart grin


Back? He/they have been here for quite awhile, right Masker?
User IP Logged

"Nothing will ever claim ownership of the original Drone information, so copyright is not a question. Use it."- Masker33
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 18,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls