Board Logo
« #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 26th, 2017, 07:23am


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth  (Read 36201 times)
Jeddyhi
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 589
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1125 on: Sep 11th, 2009, 4:31pm »

But you don't believe the drones were a hoax, do you?
Do you think that they may be, in fact, a real event with scared witnesses that were to frightened to come forward? That Isaac and the LAP are a true blue source of info? That there was/is a secret Palo Alto lab somehwere? I bet you do. Am I wrong?
User IP Logged

"Nothing will ever claim ownership of the original Drone information, so copyright is not a question. Use it."- Masker33
TheShadow
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 299
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1126 on: Sep 11th, 2009, 4:35pm »

on Sep 11th, 2009, 4:31pm, Jeddyhi wrote:
But you don't believe the drones were a hoax, do you?
Do you think that they may be, in fact, a real event with scared witnesses that were to frightened to come forward? That Isaac and the LAP are a true blue source of info? That there was/is a secret Palo Alto lab somehwere? I bet you do. Am I wrong?


Remember she has inside info from them high dollar PIs that we arent privvy to! Also please remember Tomi is not easily fooled!! LMFAO!!!!!
User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3940
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1127 on: Sep 11th, 2009, 4:36pm »

on Sep 11th, 2009, 4:31pm, Jeddyhi wrote:
But you don't believe the drones were a hoax, do you?
Do you think that they may be, in fact, a real event with scared witnesses that were to frightened to come forward? That Isaac and the LAP are a true blue source of info? That there was/is a secret Palo Alto lab somehwere? I bet you do. Am I wrong?


It doesn't matter what I believe. I believe you and the others are correct when you say that something as "singular" as the drones saga, should be treated and regarded as just that.
Facts about this event show it to be engineered. Call it a hoax, call it a disinfo campaign, everyone's perspective is different. But it should not be promoted as a real ufo case until proven to have some basis in established factual tie-in to anything "extraterrestrial".

And for the umptenth time, I'm not letting myself believe or become fixed into any belief system with these drones. That was my stand as I left DRT. Every aspect to solving this case must be explored and if I believed anything it would restrict my thinking about possibilities regarding solving the who and why.

However, I, just like everyone else here, has our own perceptions about aspects of this case. What is beneficial, are the reasonable arguments that help refine those perceptions. Not insults ..

« Last Edit: Sep 11th, 2009, 4:46pm by tommi01 » User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3940
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1128 on: Sep 11th, 2009, 4:53pm »

on Sep 11th, 2009, 4:35pm, TheShadow wrote:
Remember she has inside info from them high dollar PIs that we arent privvy to! Also please remember Tomi is not easily fooled!! LMFAO!!!!!


If I did they wouldn't be professional high dollar PI's would they? That's a straw man argument.
User IP Logged

TheShadow
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 299
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1129 on: Sep 11th, 2009, 5:13pm »

on Sep 11th, 2009, 4:53pm, tomi01uk wrote:
If I did they wouldn't be professional high dollar PI's would they? That's a straw man argument.


Why wouldnt they? You hired them.......shouldnt they report what they find to the one footin the bill?
User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3940
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1130 on: Sep 11th, 2009, 5:22pm »

on Sep 11th, 2009, 5:13pm, TheShadow wrote:
Why wouldnt they? You hired them.......shouldnt they report what they find to the one footin the bill?


You really think that I would be sitting here stuck in London on a Friday night .. doing the most tedious computer job imaginable.. (involves a Mac btw..) if I was footing the bill for the PI's? Use some logic....
User IP Logged

masker33
Guest
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1131 on: Sep 11th, 2009, 5:28pm »

Someone asks for a new hoax?
Why was that fake named "Thumper"?
Lev lies!
Dead Horse
User IP Logged

DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1132 on: Sep 11th, 2009, 5:30pm »

on Sep 11th, 2009, 5:22pm, tomi01uk wrote:
You really think that I would be sitting here stuck in London on a Friday night .. doing the most tedious computer job imaginable.. (involves a Mac btw..) if I was footing the bill for the PI's? Use some logic....

Or perhaps more importantly would the DRT have ‘turfed’ her so unceremoniously if she was footing the bill, I'm with Tomi on this one.

Cheers.
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
Radi
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM


Posts: 176
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1133 on: Sep 11th, 2009, 5:34pm »

on Sep 11th, 2009, 5:22pm, tomi01uk wrote:
You really think that I would be sitting here stuck in London on a Friday night .. doing the most tedious computer job imaginable.. (involves a Mac btw..) if I was footing the bill for the PI's? Use some logic....


hmmm The only tedious thing I can think of doing on a mac is debugging someone elses code that does not know what the heck they are doing..Thats pretty trying at times.. laugh smiley
Using fontforge for designing fonts is not even that bad..
User IP Logged

DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1134 on: Sep 11th, 2009, 5:36pm »

on Sep 11th, 2009, 5:28pm, Masker33 wrote:
Someone asks for a new hoax?
Why was that fake named "Thumper"?
Lev lies!
Dead Horse

Quote:
Sometimes people carry to such perfection the mask they have assumed
that in due course they actually become the person they seem.”

W. Somerset Maugham



.....
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3940
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1135 on: Sep 11th, 2009, 5:42pm »

on Sep 11th, 2009, 5:34pm, Radi wrote:
hmmm The only tedious thing I can think of doing on a mac is debugging someone elses code that does not know what the heck they are doing..Thats pretty trying at times.. laugh smiley
Using fontforge for designing fonts is not even that bad..


Try moving 4.5 Gbs of data from a 2003 mac with only scsi.. zip drives, and floppies to an external HD.. tongue rolleyes That's my fun job for the evening..

edit to add: 1Gb and about 30 more floppies to go.. undecided
« Last Edit: Sep 11th, 2009, 6:04pm by tommi01 » User IP Logged

Radi
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM


Posts: 176
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1136 on: Sep 11th, 2009, 6:33pm »

on Sep 11th, 2009, 5:42pm, tomi01uk wrote:
Try moving 4.5 Gbs of data from a 2003 mac with only scsi.. zip drives, and floppies to an external HD.. tongue rolleyes That's my fun job for the evening..

edit to add: 1Gb and about 30 more floppies to go.. undecided


Been there, done that long time ago...over 200 floppies and even more in 5.4 disks and can't forget tape.......This was when Cd recorders were at the blazing recording speed of 4x so had to backup to this new medium..hehe
So now its only external hard drives for me...Mac and PC..
......But at least SCSI is a little faster at transfer rate than parallel....But good luck anyway..
« Last Edit: Sep 11th, 2009, 6:34pm by Radi » User IP Logged

TheShadow
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 299
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1137 on: Sep 11th, 2009, 6:54pm »

on Sep 11th, 2009, 5:30pm, DrDil wrote:
Or perhaps more importantly would the DRT have ‘turfed’ her so unceremoniously if she was footing the bill, I'm with Tomi on this one.

Cheers.


She may not be paying the bill but she did hire them!!
User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3940
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1138 on: Sep 11th, 2009, 7:03pm »

on Sep 11th, 2009, 6:54pm, TheShadow wrote:
She may not be paying the bill but she did hire them!!


I invested a lot of time to help establish the pi's familiarity with this case and the background info as well. A lot of work was invested by me but not money.
User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3940
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1139 on: Sep 11th, 2009, 7:07pm »

on Sep 11th, 2009, 6:33pm, Radi wrote:
Been there, done that long time ago...over 200 floppies and even more in 5.4 disks and can't forget tape.......This was when Cd recorders were at the blazing recording speed of 4x so had to backup to this new medium..hehe
So now its only external hard drives for me...Mac and PC..
......But at least SCSI is a little faster at transfer rate than parallel....But good luck anyway..


It's a clients data, from all her old mediums.. this Mac is probably pre 2003.. I'm not bothering to run it's age down.. but this is as slow going as it gets. Could barely bring the system up as well initially without a lot of messing around with the old extensions manager.. tongue
User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 18,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls