Board Logo
« #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Dec 18th, 2017, 12:33pm


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth  (Read 18518 times)
Gort
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 0
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1245 on: Sep 16th, 2009, 5:55pm »

The husband can get some peace and quite while she is on the bbs.

He did it so he could watch tv, eat pizza and sleep.
User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3955
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1246 on: Sep 16th, 2009, 5:57pm »

on Sep 16th, 2009, 5:55pm, Gort wrote:
The husband can get some peace and quite while she is on the bbs.

He did it so he could watch tv, eat pizza and sleep.


LOL ! Now that is really funny... You DO have a sense of humor after all grin
User IP Logged

Klatunictobarata
Guest
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1247 on: Sep 16th, 2009, 7:10pm »

on Sep 16th, 2009, 5:55pm, Gort wrote:
The husband can get some peace and quite while she is on the bbs.

He did it so he could watch tv, eat pizza and sleep.


Gort, I just KNEW it...there was something so special about this whole affair!
User IP Logged

Sheepdog
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 39
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1248 on: Sep 16th, 2009, 8:17pm »

on Sep 16th, 2009, 5:44pm, tomi01uk wrote:
Personally? I would get Carrion to vet him grin wink


Deflection and misdirection, in jest I realize.
You surely would not accept his conclusion unless non-hoax.
You will never accept this as 100% hoax.
It will nag you forever.
It is your fate.


User IP Logged

murnut
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 615
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1249 on: Sep 16th, 2009, 9:49pm »

Who said the drt are not hoax hunters?

Was that numbers or nemo or both?

Kind of ironic.

Does the drt website still require the belief of a drone reality to join?

Hey....remember that report they put out to try to clear up misconceptions they thought the folks who believed in a drone hoax were putting out.

I seem to remember trying to explain that I thought their research was biased.

Most of us do have some bias towards ufo's I think...we want to believe...some I think take it too far.

Some come to believe they are more important than the actual story...not the drt per se...I'm think more along the lines of the LMH's, the Bob Dean's, the Camelot's etc....the list is quite long.

Anyway, I'd feel a whole lot better if the drt and ex drt would just admit they were wrong.

Nobody in ufology ever seems to admit they were wrong.

Why is that?
User IP Logged

You want a revolution?
You've got to make a difference on your own
You want a revolution?
Stand up, stand out and make it known
TheShadow
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 299
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1250 on: Sep 16th, 2009, 10:06pm »

on Sep 16th, 2009, 9:49pm, murnut wrote:
Nobody in ufology ever seems to admit they were wrong.

Why is that?


Because then UFOlogy might be taken seriously and we might actually get closer to the truth!
User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3955
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1251 on: Sep 17th, 2009, 03:24am »

Question:
Any solid idea about how large the actual size of the LAP was at the point of its creation, with Illustrator or otherwise?
User IP Logged

Radi
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM


Posts: 176
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1252 on: Sep 17th, 2009, 04:58am »

on Sep 17th, 2009, 03:24am, tomi01uk wrote:
Question:
Any solid idea about how large the actual size of the LAP was at the point of its creation, with Illustrator or otherwise?

Whats the point of this question beside changing the subject....You say you are a researcher so research this.....It leads to nothing and is pointless......Unless you got tired of waiting for LMH and the DRT for answers then why care now as a few pages back you did not care about this... laugh smiley
But if you must know when using illustrator they can use any size they wish then re-size it later so it does not matter and is a moot point...

on Sep 16th, 2009, 10:06pm, TheShadow wrote:
Because then UFOlogy might be taken seriously and we might actually get closer to the truth!

Boy if the truth came out that would cancel out some cash cows and there would be less to talk about in some areas.. wink smiley
« Last Edit: Sep 17th, 2009, 05:01am by Radi » User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3955
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1253 on: Sep 17th, 2009, 05:11am »

Does anyone know for sure how large the LAP was when it was first created?
no deflections here please... just facts smiley

My point here is that there are many areas of supposition from the standpoint of how it was done.

Yet these studies are posted as if they add substanciation to the case of how the LAP was created. No less or more valid than any other theory, but they are touted as having substance.

Yet, how large was this to begin with? Obviously, the 1pt between the bars study with the myriad font only works when the LAP has been enlarged to a certain degree, yet this resolution is not able to accomodate all of the smaller designs in the LAP. Was the LAP created in many parts, to accomodate creation of the smallest most intricate designs and then these sections scaled down to give the proportions we see now?
My point is that there is a fair amount of liscense being taken by the prohoaxers in establishing what they consider to be "facts". Without explaining the contradicting issues.
« Last Edit: Sep 17th, 2009, 05:49am by tommi01 » User IP Logged

Radi
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM


Posts: 176
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1254 on: Sep 17th, 2009, 06:03am »

on Sep 17th, 2009, 05:11am, tomi01uk wrote:
Does anyone know for sure how large the LAP was when it was first created?
no deflections here please... just facts smiley

My point here is that there are many areas of supposition from the standpoint of how it was done.

Yet these studies are posted as if they add substanciation to the case of how the LAP was created. No less or more valid than any other theory, but they are touted as having substance.

Yet, how large was this to begin with? Obviously, the 1pt between the bars study with the myriad font only works when the LAP has been enlarged to a certain degree, yet this resolution is not able to accomodate all of the smaller designs in the LAP. Was the LAP created in many parts, to accomodate creation of the smallest most intricate designs and then these sections scaled down to give the proportions we see now?
My point is that there is a fair amount of liscense being taken by the prohoaxers in establishing what they consider to be "facts". Without explaining the contradicting issues.


I take OFFENSE to this tomi I have been using illustrator and other graphics software since the very early 90s and late 80s and am offended when that is called in to question....
It just sounds like from this post and the ones over the last week that you either are the one trying to keep this going and deflection is the heart of your questions flip-flopping and talking in circles and moving the bar everytime.....not answering questions and keeping the BS going with your BS...or you just don't know WTF you are talking about........Again I will say THIS HAS NO MEANING ON IF THE LAP IS REAL OR NOT...IT IS A HOAX AND NOTHING WILL CHANGE THAT...THERE ARE NO MORE REVELATIONS WAITING AT THE HEART OF THIS TO EXPOSE IT AS REAL....IF YOU WANT TO HONESTLY GET TO THE HEART OF THIS HOAX STOP WASTING TIME ON MEANINGLESS DRIBBLE AS THE SIZE OF THE LAP......STOP TALKING IN POINTLESS CIRCLES AND SPIT OUT WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY.......OTHERWISE YOU WILL NEVER FIND OUT THE TRUTH IN ANYTHING.............
« Last Edit: Sep 17th, 2009, 06:15am by Radi » User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3955
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1255 on: Sep 17th, 2009, 06:17am »

on Sep 17th, 2009, 06:03am, Radi wrote:
I take OFFENSE to this tomi I have been using illustrator and other graphics software since the very early 90s and late 80s and am offended when that is called in to question....
It just sounds like from this post and the ones over the last week that you either are the one trying to keep this going and deflection is the heart of your questions flip-flopping and talking in circles and moving the bar everytime.....not answering questions and keeping the BS going with your BS...or you just don't know WTF you are talking about........Again I will say THIS HAS NO MEANING ON IF THE LAP IS REAL OR NOT...IT IS A HOAX AND STOP WAITING FOR THE DRT AND LMH TO TELL YOU OTHERWISE....


No, I think there is a valid argument here. It is deeper than the suface question as well.

Do you know for sure that the LAP was created in Illustrator? I've used Illustrator since the late 80's myself, although not nearly as frequently as you, but I'm familiar with it.

Regardless, all of my points in my previous post can be neatly brushed away, by the blanket means of calling it a hoax. Pretty convienent fall back plan when you can't even figure out how the thing was done smiley

Now... I'm not arguing that it is or isn't a hoax. I'm arguing that dismissing this as a hoax for some will neatly end all their questions about it.

Others may still want to know the facts.
User IP Logged

Jeddyhi
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 589
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1256 on: Sep 17th, 2009, 06:24am »

The LAP is a worthless piece of art. Big, small, who cares. It is meaningless art that was designed to accompany and explain the drone font. The drones are fake so therefore the LAP is fake. Tomi deflects, misdirects, talks in circles and basically tries to keep things going......she is failing though, because no one really gives a crap about the LAP or the drones except the die hard dronies that can't accept reality.
User IP Logged

"Nothing will ever claim ownership of the original Drone information, so copyright is not a question. Use it."- Masker33
Radi
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM


Posts: 176
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1257 on: Sep 17th, 2009, 06:26am »

on Sep 17th, 2009, 06:17am, tomi01uk wrote:
No, I think there is a valid argument here. It is deeper than the suface question as well.

Do you know for sure that the LAP was created in Illustrator? I've used Illustrator since the late 80's myself, although not nearly as frequently as you, but I'm familiar with it.

Regardless, all of my points in my previous post can be neatly brushed away, by the blanket means of calling it a hoax. Pretty convienent fall back plan when you can't even figure out how the thing was done smiley

Now... I'm not arguing that it is or isn't a hoax. I'm arguing that dismissing this as a hoax for some will neatly end all their questions about it.

Others may still want to know the facts.

I don't see a rush of people falling over themselves...If you have used illustrator also then surely you have the skills to figure it out.....If you are that interested in it then take the time to design one yourself.....I have already and have satified myself to say thats how it was created but that was for me and others can do their own work........Also I don't want it in the wild.....
I even created some of those tech circle brushes that can be found anywhere.....I have posted those on Sharecg...
« Last Edit: Sep 17th, 2009, 06:36am by Radi » User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3955
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1258 on: Sep 17th, 2009, 08:20am »

Off topic here, but yesterday I visited a woman I've known in London for almost 10 years. She's in her 80's now and fighting cancer. They have her on morphine, this is so sad for me. She's been one of the kindest women in the world to me over the years. She is so strong, so positive, still so worried about others and even the small birds feeding outside her windows.. less concern about herself than still being part of the world.

She's been in documentaries on tv, she was on the board of the most prestigious Society for Psychical Research. She is one of the very few remaining people alive who knew the woman Duncan very well, who was most famous back in the late Victorian time period when seances produced ectoplasm. A brilliant woman who has contributed articles and helped further study.

I guess I'm mentioning this because on another forum in a thread related to Carrion or the drones someone mentioned researching Teressa Duncan. My friend knew her mother, friends of Colin Doyle as well. If you speak to her, she is as grounded as they come, but she has no doubt that for the initiated there is a completely different reality and maybe that is what has kept her so strong over these years battleing this disease that seems like it is finally going to win.. long sad sigh... cry
« Last Edit: Sep 17th, 2009, 08:54am by tommi01 » User IP Logged

Radi
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM


Posts: 176
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1259 on: Sep 17th, 2009, 08:27am »

on Sep 17th, 2009, 08:20am, tomi01uk wrote:
Off topic here, but yesterday I visited a woman I've known in London for almost 10 years. She's in her 80's now and dying of cancer. They have her on morphine, this is so sad for me. She's been one of the kindest women in the world to me over the years. She is so strong, so positive, still so worried about others and even the small birds feeding outside her windows.. less concern about herself than still being part of the world.

She's been in documentaries on tv, she was on the board of the most prestigious Society for Psychical Research. She is one of the very few remaining people alive who knew the woman Duncan very well, who was most famous back in the late Victorian time period when seances produced ectoplasm. A brilliant woman who has contributed articles and helped further study.

I guess I'm mentioning this because on another forum in a thread related to Carrion or the drones someone mentioned researching Teressa Duncan. My friend knew her mother, friends of Colin Doyle as well. If you speak to her, she is as grounded as they come, but she has no doubt that for the initiated there is a completely different reality and maybe that is what has kept her so strong over these years battleing this disease that seems like it is finally going to win.. long sad sigh... cry


Thats sad but why post that other than trying to focus on something else THAT IS THE SAD PART THAT YOU USE THIS TO REDIRECT..THIS IS EXCATLY THE TYPE OF STUFF THAT REDIRECTS ISSUES AT HAND THAT YOU AVOID AND MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE YOU ARE PART OF IT.....JUST HORRIBLE....
User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls