Board Logo
« #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 23rd, 2017, 11:08pm


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth  (Read 68595 times)
Radi
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM


Posts: 176
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1335 on: Sep 18th, 2009, 6:37pm »

on Sep 18th, 2009, 6:16pm, TheShadow wrote:
I am talking more about LMH releasing the phone numbers and IPs of certain alleged witnesses to a few trustworthy REAL investigators! You know the guys that really seek the truth!

The PIs and their vast network is a scam tomi. These guys are conmen that knew from the start they were on a wild goose chase and are simply milking it for every penny! If you believe otherwise i have a real life thumper drone i can sell ya at a fraction of its worth!!!

Well they did have Mr. X or WitnessX or a girlfriend who was an EX...Some kind of X...hehe cheesy grin
Then Mars' post on the photo locations...
Gotta wonder thou if they are doing the conference for free... wink smiley
« Last Edit: Sep 19th, 2009, 03:54am by Radi » User IP Logged

murnut
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 615
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1336 on: Sep 19th, 2009, 8:42pm »

http://followthemagicthread.blogspot.com/2009/09/russians-are-coming.html
User IP Logged

You want a revolution?
You've got to make a difference on your own
You want a revolution?
Stand up, stand out and make it known
Klatunictobarata
Guest
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1337 on: Sep 20th, 2009, 05:21am »

on Sep 19th, 2009, 8:42pm, murnut wrote:
http://followthemagicthread.blogspot.com/2009/09/russians-are-coming.html


Dang, Murnut,

I believe you've got something of considerable interest there. shocked

I could see the others being manipulated and used...but NOT OUR TOMI! embarassed

NO WAY! grin
User IP Logged

Klatunictobarata
Guest
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1338 on: Sep 20th, 2009, 05:29am »

on Sep 18th, 2009, 6:37pm, Radi wrote:
Well they did have Mr. X or WitnessX or a girlfriend who was an EX...Some kind of X...


I got it, I remember:

it's Xanax
User IP Logged

Double Nought Spy
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1429
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1339 on: Sep 20th, 2009, 10:09am »

on Sep 19th, 2009, 8:42pm, murnut wrote:
http://followthemagicthread.blogspot.com/2009/09/russians-are-coming.html


Thanks, Mur. Why do I keep getting the feeling that guy knows a lot more than he is saying? grin I think I will watch his blog. It could get really interesting.
User IP Logged


All sane people detest noise. --Mark Twain

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3955
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1340 on: Sep 20th, 2009, 1:17pm »

on Sep 20th, 2009, 10:09am, Double Knit Spy wrote:
Thanks, Mur. Why do I keep getting the feeling that guy knows a lot more than he is saying? grin I think I will watch his blog. It could get really interesting.


To quote: "A foreign intelligence agency approaches a prominent UFO researcher and promises to finance their research in exchange for any information found, knowing that some of the data provided may actually relate to new exotic American military aircraft. Now let's say that American Counter-Intelligence is not very happy and would really like to put this prominent UFO researcher in the same jail cell as Gary McKinnon for compromising national security."

This premise doesn't make sense to me. Why would any foreign service approach a UFO researcher for insight into exotic American Aircraft huh

Seems like the foreign intelligence service would have much better luck playing any role or card but that to get to the truth of matters. Especially with all their loose cash and clandestine accounts...

Now - unless Carrion is aware of UFO researchers who don't budget carefully.. Follow the money Carrion..
But it's not flush except at Mufon grin
« Last Edit: Sep 20th, 2009, 1:43pm by tommi01 » User IP Logged

Double Nought Spy
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1429
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1341 on: Sep 20th, 2009, 3:00pm »

rolleyes

Maybe you should read the post again. Obviously you have missed a few things.

On the subject of "Russian money," I happened to be talking to an acquaintance the other day who is a top researcher in one of the physical sciences and the director of a research program. When I asked him what was new, he amazed me by telling me about a grant he was hot after, from the Russians. All above board, no secrets, they just want our technology and find themselves with plenty of oil cash so they want to set up some joint research projects. In other words, they can afford to buy in, so that's much easier than the usual games and about a zillion times more likely to pay off. Interesting. Turns out to be fairly common, and getting more so with our economic mess reverberating through all our systems.

Specific to UFO research, the literature is of course rife with stories, some decades old, of tampering and infiltration from many directions. This should surprise no one.
User IP Logged


All sane people detest noise. --Mark Twain

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3955
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1342 on: Sep 20th, 2009, 3:59pm »

on Sep 20th, 2009, 3:00pm, Double Knit Spy wrote:
rolleyes

Maybe you should read the post again. Obviously you have missed a few things.

On the subject of "Russian money," I happened to be talking to an acquaintance the other day who is a top researcher in one of the physical sciences and the director of a research program. When I asked him what was new, he amazed me by telling me about a grant he was hot after, from the Russians. All above board, no secrets, they just want our technology and find themselves with plenty of oil cash so they want to set up some joint research projects. In other words, they can afford to buy in, so that's much easier than the usual games and about a zillion times more likely to pay off. Interesting. Turns out to be fairly common, and getting more so with our economic mess reverberating through all our systems.

Specific to UFO research, the literature is of course rife with stories, some decades old, of tampering and infiltration from many directions. This should surprise no one.


Yes, the way I'm reading it, this proves my point. If you have the means, then you don't need to be playing around with UFO researchers. Asking them to get you info from sources they are usually begging for info from and being misled by.

You hire scientists, cute watresses and secretaries, you hire computer consultants wink, you hire janitors, you hire PI's, you hire all means of professional liasion, you don't usually go begging the fringe...
oops...
« Last Edit: Sep 20th, 2009, 4:02pm by tommi01 » User IP Logged

murnut
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 615
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1343 on: Sep 20th, 2009, 4:03pm »

The Russians aren't the only ones with money.

Everyone knows that Kit Green has been in China.

Kit has business connections to present and former OM admins...so I am told.
User IP Logged

You want a revolution?
You've got to make a difference on your own
You want a revolution?
Stand up, stand out and make it known
tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3955
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1344 on: Sep 20th, 2009, 4:11pm »

The only way I can see logic in his premise if if these countries are trying to not get info about military advancements, but if they are trying to gather intelligence about UFO research.

Their primary purpose being to validate UFO information. But this seems ridiculous to me.
These countries have levels of exchange of information that must preclude the levels of most UFO researchers anyway.
« Last Edit: Sep 20th, 2009, 4:14pm by tommi01 » User IP Logged

Double Nought Spy
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1429
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1345 on: Sep 20th, 2009, 4:25pm »

In case you really don't understand, and are not just filling cyberspace with more octopus ink, it goes like this:

During the Cold War, the Russians, not being idiots, figured out that experimental or even operational military aircraft were likely responsible for some portion of UFO reports. If they could get the report data from such sightings in a timely way, it might be useful. Any information about prototype aircraft, weapon systems, etcetera, might be valuable to them. Infiltrating North American UFO groups was a trivial task, as the groups vetted prospective members approximately as well as LMH vets "witnesses" these days. In other words: "Got ten bucks to give us? You're in." Instant access to current UFO reports that might not get published for months or years, if at all. Even then, the level of detail is much lower. It ain't rocket science.
User IP Logged


All sane people detest noise. --Mark Twain

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3955
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1346 on: Sep 20th, 2009, 5:22pm »

on Sep 20th, 2009, 4:25pm, Double Knit Spy wrote:
In case you really don't understand, and are not just filling cyberspace with more octopus ink, it goes like this:

During the Cold War, the Russians, not being idiots, figured out that experimental or even operational military aircraft were likely responsible for some portion of UFO reports. If they could get the report data from such sightings in a timely way, it might be useful. Any information about prototype aircraft, weapon systems, etcetera, might be valuable to them. Infiltrating North American UFO groups was a trivial task, as the groups vetted prospective members approximately as well as LMH vets "witnesses" these days. In other words: "Got ten bucks to give us? You're in." Instant access to current UFO reports that might not get published for months or years, if at all. Even then, the level of detail is much lower. It ain't rocket science.


Well I see your point there, back then, but I hardly see with the internet how that figures today?
« Last Edit: Sep 20th, 2009, 5:24pm by tommi01 » User IP Logged

SiddReader
Guest
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1347 on: Sep 20th, 2009, 5:31pm »

Seems the International Director of MUFON is a little paranoid after all. What is next? I guess, Charly Chaplin will be identified as anti-alien-agent.

If somebody fears, that UFOlogy could be ridiculed, it is by stories like this. And if there are agents, than it must be the Davis-twins, who's funny speach I would like to listen to... "How we chased the drones."

Payed by the Marx-brothers I guess. We all know, what the name Marx stands for! Communism and Deutsch-Marks! They will try to convert the little green man into little red ones! Stand and react! Write Coca-Cola on them, before they reach China! Oh, wait... they ARE red already....

undecided
User IP Logged

murnut
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 615
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1348 on: Sep 20th, 2009, 5:32pm »

on Sep 20th, 2009, 5:22pm, tomi01uk wrote:
Well I see your point there, back then, but I hardly see with the internet how that figures today?


Oh really?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/shared/bsp/hi/pdfs/27_01_06_psyops.pdf

Hint....page 10
« Last Edit: Sep 20th, 2009, 5:33pm by murnut » User IP Logged

You want a revolution?
You've got to make a difference on your own
You want a revolution?
Stand up, stand out and make it known
Double Nought Spy
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1429
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1349 on: Sep 20th, 2009, 5:34pm »

The point of Carrion's piece is that the game is all about manipulation. We have an excellent example of how that works in the William Moore saga. That happened before we all moved to the Web, but if you don't think the same sort of thing is going on now, you are very naive. Russians or Chinese or whoever have a motivation to use cash or whatever else they have in the same way Doty and his buddies used the promise of insider information on Moore. If you think UFO researchers post everything they know on the Web within fifteen minutes, then you have not been paying attention.

Read Greg Bishop's book Project Beta. It's a wonderful resource in many ways, and could be a text book for a class like Intel Manipulation 101.
User IP Logged


All sane people detest noise. --Mark Twain

Pages: 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls