Board Logo
« #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 25th, 2017, 03:42am


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth  (Read 35855 times)
tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3940
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1365 on: Sep 21st, 2009, 09:37am »

on Sep 21st, 2009, 08:23am, Radi wrote:
Why were you so hell-bent on dissing all the Professional opinions and Professionals posting their evidence saying and showing that this is a hoax....



Because all that has been proven so far is one composite picture... from the Raj scene. Not one professional expert can be sure if it is a 3D model or a physical model in the picture.

Quote:
Why do you support Lev a known Liar and Hoaxter...


Lev, et al... is still very interesting to me. I can not write off as coincidence yet the "Palo Alto Labs" label with Leviathan formulation appearing before 2007 as just a coincidence.

Quote:
Why do you change subjects when faced with though questions that remain unanswered and still remain that way....



Some questions can not be answered without compromise to other's .. duh.. wink

Quote:
Knowing computers and as you say familiar with illustrator why did you believe that the drones were real...



What has Illustrator got to do with the drone pics? The CARET design yes.. possibility strong there. But we still don't know for sure what program was used.

Quote:
That is just dishonest to the UFO field and to the graphics field...Why did it take you this long to post to a graphics fourm and ask questions....



I was inspired by one of their threads discussing what Illustrator can't do. That's why....

Quote:
Why do you ask for others research yet you have not shown anything that you have done....



I don't make graphics, forums, blogs, or photograhs to contribute to the research, true.. If I did you guys would probably have done me up by now.... rolleyes

User IP Logged

Double Nought Spy
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1429
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1366 on: Sep 21st, 2009, 09:43am »

She's just here for the attention, guys. She knows as well as anyone the hoax is a hoax. Nobody who can find their way here is that dumb.
User IP Logged


All sane people detest noise. --Mark Twain

TheShadow
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 299
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1367 on: Sep 21st, 2009, 09:50am »

on Sep 21st, 2009, 09:43am, Double Knit Spy wrote:
She's just here for the attention, guys. She knows as well as anyone the hoax is a hoax. Nobody who can find their way here is that dumb.


I agree 100% Perhaps if we ignore her she will stop derailing the truth!
User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3940
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1368 on: Sep 21st, 2009, 10:05am »

Fine, ignore me.. My reason for posting here has nothing to do with attention seeking. Just like everyone else, I like to pick over the bones of the drones saga.

We also have a debate going on at the moment that has nothing to do with "ufology" but everything to do with finding the who and why of this thing.
User IP Logged

Radi
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM


Posts: 176
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1369 on: Sep 21st, 2009, 10:33am »

on Sep 21st, 2009, 10:05am, tomi01uk wrote:
Fine, ignore me.. My reason for posting here has nothing to do with attention seeking. Just like everyone else, I like to pick over the bones of the drones saga.

We also have a debate going on at the moment that has nothing to do with "ufology" but everything to do with finding the who and why of this thing.

Tomi why do you pick over BS and keep it going........Why does proven it 3d or model have to do with it being a HOAX....PLENTY OF EVIDENCE AROUND FOR THAT....IT IS STILL A HOAX...LETS SEE YOU DO SOMETHING.......PROVE WHAT YOU THINK OR GTFO................I SEE YOU PROVEN NOTHING EXCEPT AGAIN HAVING YOUR FACTS ALL BACKWARDS AND NOT PROVEN A DAMN THING..
ONLY WHAT YOU ARE TOLD...
I DO NOT SEE ANYBODY FALLING OVER THEMSELVES EXCEPT FOR YOU....
YOU ARE NOW BEING IGNORED SINCE YOU HAVE NO CLUE WTF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT AND SEEM TO BE ONLY A DRONIE TROLL....
« Last Edit: Sep 21st, 2009, 10:40am by Radi » User IP Logged

TheShadow
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 299
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1370 on: Sep 21st, 2009, 10:58am »

on Sep 21st, 2009, 10:05am, tomi01uk wrote:
Fine, ignore me.. My reason for posting here has nothing to do with attention seeking. Just like everyone else, I like to pick over the bones of the drones saga.

We also have a debate going on at the moment that has nothing to do with "ufology" but everything to do with finding the who and why of this thing.


THE ANSWERS TO THOSE QUESTIONS LIE WITH YOUr FRIENDS>>>> SO BE AN INVEStIGATOR AND ASK SOME QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
User IP Logged

Jeddyhi
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 589
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1371 on: Sep 21st, 2009, 1:17pm »

What really amazes me with the drone hoax, is not really the hoax itself but more of the following it has garnered. The DRT was formed to focus specifically on the drones, dedicating much time and effort into what has been plainly shown to be a hoax. While that seems all good and well, one has to wonder why the special spotlight on such a dubious case that can only end with uncovering the hoaxers. Big deal! What then?

I'm quite simply perplexed at how the drones draw this attention and distinction. When compared to the Chicago O'Hare sighting, the drone case is frivilous BS. A disc was witnessed hovering over the airport by employees and pilots from different vantage points. The media was all over it. But then it became so apparent that the PTB were squashing the sighting. The FAA refused to investigate as did United Airlines. It was written off as weather phenomenon.

Then Dan Akyroyd claimed he had footage that would be out in a year...never happened. Again, squashed by the PTB. Then shortly thereafter, the drones debut and everybody forgets the O'Hare case, the witnesses, the supposed footage in Akyroyd's possesion. The drones were disinfo to throw the attention off the amazing O'Hare sighting onto a controlled hoax.

And the Drone supporters came out strong. Thats right about the time Tomi made her drone debut.

The O'hare case had the potential to be the modern Roswell as far as witnesses and credibility. The weather balloon is now weather phenomenon. No investigation into an incredible sighting. Where was a special group to focus on a real case that could have blown the lid off of disclosure instead of focusing on a hoax that could blow the lid off of nothing.

The drones are still being used to this day to distract though the effect is dwindling. And the O'Hare sighting has quitely died into the pages of Ufology history. Sad, sad, sad.
« Last Edit: Sep 21st, 2009, 1:23pm by Jeddyhi » User IP Logged

"Nothing will ever claim ownership of the original Drone information, so copyright is not a question. Use it."- Masker33
TheShadow
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 299
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1372 on: Sep 21st, 2009, 1:49pm »

on Sep 21st, 2009, 1:17pm, Jeddyhi wrote:
What really amazes me with the drone hoax, is not really the hoax itself but more of the following it has garnered.

The drones are still being used to this day to distract though the effect is dwindling. And the O'Hare sighting has quitely died into the pages of Ufology history. Sad, sad, sad.


Yea Jed....so little adds up it is astounding! The Ohare and Texas sightings BOTH held so much more promise than this ridiculous nonsense.....and yet....... here we sit, so many steps back because of those that insist on investigating BS!

I hope tomi is proud to be a part of the problem.......well i am fairly sure she is proud of what she has accomplished! Unfortunately it does nothing to bring any of us closer to the truth.
User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3940
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1373 on: Sep 21st, 2009, 1:49pm »

on Sep 21st, 2009, 1:17pm, Jeddyhi wrote:
What really amazes me with the drone hoax, is not really the hoax itself but more of the following it has garnered. The DRT was formed to focus specifically on the drones, dedicating much time and effort into what has been plainly shown to be a hoax.



Right, and who put in a lot of that time and effort up to a year or so ago when.... because I thought other's opinions who were not so rough as you seem to be were important...huh Now I'm accused of not putting time and effort into this.. it seems you are pulling everything you can out of your hat to have a nasty go at me.

Quote:
While that seems all good and well, one has to wonder why the special spotlight on such a dubious case that can only end with uncovering the hoaxers. Big deal! What then?



Don't know, but it will be interesting to get to the bottom of this. As long as you don't demoralise every single amount of enthusiasm out there... with your continual attacks.

Quote:
I'm quite simply perplexed at how the drones draw this attention and distinction.



Well gee whiz.. I'm glad you are surprised about something.. ever wonder why you too are still interested enough to at least post attacks here every time I or someone else posts something? I do. If you aren't interested anymore you should just let everyone get on with finding out or figuring out what can still be sussed about this case. Like the thread is for..

Quote:
When compared to the Chicago O'Hare sighting, the drone case is frivilous BS.



They are completely different thats why. One is very explicit and contrived obviously.. The other in fact was a ufo in midair over the airport with possible photos or video.

Quote:
Then Dan Akyroyd claimed he had footage that would be out in a year...never happened. Again, squashed by the PTB.



You have proof that the PTB squashed Dan Akyroyd's plans? Or is this again your conjecture?

Quote:
The drones were disinfo to throw the attention off the amazing O'Hare sighting onto a controlled hoax.



You are kidding right? Or is this your BS put out in the hopes Carrion might see a kindred soul here and recruit you as his minion?

Quote:
And the Drone supporters came out strong. Thats right about the time Tomi made her drone debut.



Now you have me "coming out" on cue.. inbetween fixing computers.. grin Delusional that's what you are.....

Quote:
The drones are still being used to this day to distract though the effect is dwindling. And the O'Hare sighting has quitely died into the pages of Ufology history. Sad, sad, sad.


Why don't you harrange Dan Akyroyd to release those photos or video.. Why don't you write to him to verify your statements? Why don't you do some research for a change?? Ask him if he's ever heard of the drones as well while you are at it .. grin
User IP Logged

TheShadow
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 299
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1374 on: Sep 21st, 2009, 1:56pm »

on Sep 21st, 2009, 1:49pm, tomi01uk wrote:
Right, and who put in a lot of that time and effort up to a year or so ago when.... because I thought other's opinions who were not so rough as you seem to be were important...huh Now I'm accused of not putting time and effort into this.. it seems you are pulling everything you can out of your hat to have a nasty go at me.

He isnt saying you have not spent time on this........but we all know that time has not been spent trying to find the truth! That time has been spent distracting questions and keeping this BS alive!!
User IP Logged

Jeddyhi
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 589
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1375 on: Sep 21st, 2009, 2:21pm »

on Sep 21st, 2009, 1:49pm, tomi01uk wrote:
Right, and who put in a lot of that time and effort up to a year or so ago when.... because I thought other's opinions who were not so rough as you seem to be were important...huh Now I'm accused of not putting time and effort into this.. it seems you are pulling everything you can out of your hat to have a nasty go at me.


You seem confused but I bet you really aren't.

Quote:
Don't know, but it will be interesting to get to the bottom of this. As long as you don't demoralise every single amount of enthusiasm out there... with your continual attacks.


Attacks or observations? I suppose the closer one is to the truth, the more that observation can hurt like an attack.


Quote:
Well gee whiz.. I'm glad you are surprised about something.. ever wonder why you too are still interested enough to at least post attacks here every time I or someone else posts something? I do. If you aren't interested anymore you should just let everyone get on with finding out or figuring out what can still be sussed about this case. Like the thread is for..


I will continue watching, reading and commenting on this thread so long as the drones are touted as anything other than a hoax. The drone support system is very amazing and could logically include the hoaxer(s) and/or agents of deception to keep the fires burning.



Quote:
They are completely different thats why. One is very explicit and contrived obviously.. The other in fact was a ufo in midair over the airport with possible photos or video.


The obvious difference you still can't make...one was authentic and one was fraudulent. Fancy anonymous pics from deceptive, misleading sources are better than credible eyewitnesses willing to be interviewed and go on the record? Airport personell witnessed a flying disc over one of the busiest airports in America...people were paying attention. Time for a distraction! A little disinfo to throw the trail off. Better to have the focus on a fake sighting where the truth, if found, is not near as damaging as the truth behind a real sighting.rolleyes



Quote:
You have proof that the PTB squashed Dan Akyroyd's plans? Or is this again your conjecture?


More like a theory that fits very well. Squash the real and promote the fake.....ingenious actually on the part of the PTB!



Quote:
You are kidding right? Or is this your BS put out in the hopes Carrion might see a kindred soul here and recruit you as his minion?


Nope, its only my perception of how crap supercedes logic and how disinfo works.



Quote:
Now you have me "coming out" on cue.. inbetween fixing computers.. grin Delusional that's what you are.....


hehe maybe. But the facts remain that nobody ever heard of Tomi before the drones. Conclusions can be drawn, right or wrong.



Quote:
Why don't you harrange Dan Akyroyd to release those photos or video.. Why don't you write to him to verify your statements? Why don't you do some research for a change?? Ask him if he's ever heard of the drones as well while you are at it .. grin


If I had thousands and thousands of dollars to spend and two PI's on the case, I would. It certainly seems to be more of a worthy endeavor than focusing on a worthless hoax.
« Last Edit: Sep 21st, 2009, 2:37pm by Jeddyhi » User IP Logged

"Nothing will ever claim ownership of the original Drone information, so copyright is not a question. Use it."- Masker33
tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3940
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1376 on: Sep 21st, 2009, 3:08pm »

on Sep 21st, 2009, 2:21pm, Jeddyhi wrote:
hehe maybe. But the facts remain that nobody ever heard of Tomi before the drones. Conclusions can be drawn, right or wrong.



hehe maybe.. But you haven't been talking to sys much have you? He trailed me to WOW Widows group and 911 Bloggers.. all b4 the drones.. so there tongue

« Last Edit: Sep 21st, 2009, 3:11pm by tommi01 » User IP Logged

TheShadow
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 299
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1377 on: Sep 21st, 2009, 3:18pm »

on Sep 21st, 2009, 3:08pm, tomi01uk wrote:
hehe maybe.. But you haven't been talking to sys much have you? He trailed me to WOW Widows group and 911 Bloggers.. all b4 the drones.. so there tongue



And that makes you a UFO expert and investigator howhuh
User IP Logged

Jeddyhi
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 589
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1378 on: Sep 21st, 2009, 3:24pm »

on Sep 21st, 2009, 3:08pm, tomi01uk wrote:
hehe maybe.. But you haven't been talking to sys much have you? He trailed me to WOW Widows group and 911 Bloggers.. all b4 the drones.. so there tongue



Yeah. Then a sudden interest in the Drones though you never never posted previously on the topic of Ufology. Interesting in itself but I digress it could be harmless coincidence. Or not.
User IP Logged

"Nothing will ever claim ownership of the original Drone information, so copyright is not a question. Use it."- Masker33
Radi
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM


Posts: 176
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1379 on: Sep 21st, 2009, 3:25pm »

on Sep 21st, 2009, 3:18pm, TheShadow wrote:
And that makes you a UFO expert and investigator howhuh

Well we know not a Graphics expert that's for sure..How much stock do we buy in her opinion really..Not even a good babysitter for Lev at BOT....
User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 18,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls