Board Logo
« #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Dec 11th, 2017, 09:24am


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth  (Read 15160 times)
TheShadow
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 299
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1395 on: Sep 21st, 2009, 4:24pm »

on Sep 21st, 2009, 4:21pm, tomi01uk wrote:
Well I'm really not sure what you are talking about..
you don't know any hardened WOW players obviously tho....


You know exactly what i am talking about!!

I am talking about you being full of (fill in the blank) {Hint: it is not truth!! grin }
User IP Logged

Double Nought Spy
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1429
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1396 on: Sep 21st, 2009, 4:26pm »

Right around the time the drones made their appearance, there was a rehash of the Bennewitz affair on Updates, yet Tomi seemed surprised by the existence of the whole topic just a couple of pages back. Care to explain, Tomi? I don't expect anything coherent or even plausible; I just like to watch a master BS artist at work.
User IP Logged


All sane people detest noise. --Mark Twain

Jeddyhi
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 589
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1397 on: Sep 21st, 2009, 4:30pm »

This photo is associated with the Alabama Drone.

User Image
Courtesy www.droneteam.com

The Drt claims to not have knowledge of the location of the sighting area. I notice that the picture shows an intersection and a street sign. Has anyone tried to enhance the photo to distinguish the names and possibly confirm location as Alabama? I attempted an enhancement with ImageJ but I could not bring it out enough. Anyone have any better software and want to take a shot? Or perhaps a better photo to work with? Has Marvin tried anything with this pic? (hint hint) wink
« Last Edit: Sep 21st, 2009, 4:32pm by Jeddyhi » User IP Logged

"Nothing will ever claim ownership of the original Drone information, so copyright is not a question. Use it."- Masker33
TheShadow
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 299
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1398 on: Sep 21st, 2009, 4:35pm »

on Sep 21st, 2009, 4:30pm, Jeddyhi wrote:
This photo is associated with the Alabama Drone.

User Image
Courtesy www.droneteam.com

The Drt claims to not have knowledge of the location of the sighting area. I notice that the picture shows an intersection and a street sign. Has anyone tried to enhance the photo to distinguish the names and possibly confirm location as Alabama? I attempted an enhancement with ImageJ but I could not bring it out enough. Anyone have any better software and want to take a shot? Or perhaps a better photo to work with? Has Marvin tried anything with this pic? (hint hint) wink


Looks to me like the street is Wood
User Image

User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3955
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1399 on: Sep 21st, 2009, 4:37pm »

on Sep 21st, 2009, 4:24pm, TheShadow wrote:
You know exactly what i am talking about!!

I am talking about you being full of (fill in the blank) {Hint: it is not truth!! grin }


LOL are you trying to tell me he doesn't play WOW.. what's your pointhuh
User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3955
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1400 on: Sep 21st, 2009, 4:39pm »

on Sep 21st, 2009, 4:26pm, Double Knit Spy wrote:
Right around the time the drones made their appearance, there was a rehash of the Bennewitz affair on Updates, yet Tomi seemed surprised by the existence of the whole topic just a couple of pages back. Care to explain, Tomi? I don't expect anything coherent or even plausible; I just like to watch a master BS artist at work.


For crying out loud I don't even know what the Bennewitz affair is.. I don't digest every single conversation going on in there. I skim a lot of stuff that comes into my mail box.. sigh.. rolleyes
User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3955
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1401 on: Sep 21st, 2009, 4:42pm »

Good shift of priorities Jeddyhi... go from flogging me for asking a question like why is Leviatian formula on a label that has the company name "Palo Alto Labs" out of WPB Fla.. to... let's investigate Alabama drone shall we.. huh rolleyes tongue Men!!!!
User IP Logged

Double Nought Spy
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1429
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1402 on: Sep 21st, 2009, 4:42pm »

on Sep 21st, 2009, 4:39pm, tomi01uk wrote:
For crying out loud I don't even know what the Bennewitz affair is.. I don't digest every single conversation going on in there. I skim a lot of stuff that comes into my mail box.. sigh.. rolleyes


It would have been *ahem* rather hard to miss...

What can you tell us about Salla's first appearances on Updates? That would have been impossible to miss!
User IP Logged


All sane people detest noise. --Mark Twain

TheShadow
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 299
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1403 on: Sep 21st, 2009, 4:44pm »

on Sep 21st, 2009, 4:37pm, tomi01uk wrote:
LOL are you trying to tell me he doesn't play WOW.. what's your pointhuh


My point is what does World of Warcraft have to do with UFOs. WoW is a fantasy adventure game with no Aliens.......No UFOs......No relevance to drones....so why would someone that has an interest in Wow be excited by an internet UFO hoax?
User IP Logged

Jeddyhi
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 589
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1404 on: Sep 21st, 2009, 4:49pm »

on Sep 21st, 2009, 4:42pm, tomi01uk wrote:
Good shift of priorities Jeddyhi... go from flogging me for asking a question like why is Leviatian formula on a label that has the company name "Palo Alto Labs" out of WPB Fla.. to... let's investigate Alabama drone shall we.. huh rolleyes tongue Men!!!!


I just wonder why the DRT has not done this task concerning the picture and street names....or did they? And the results were not favorable of a drone reality so it gets buried with the hope no one else notices.

I did not flog you for asking any question....only for being suspiciously like an agent of deception and deflection who showed up just in time to promote the drones.
« Last Edit: Sep 21st, 2009, 4:53pm by Jeddyhi » User IP Logged

"Nothing will ever claim ownership of the original Drone information, so copyright is not a question. Use it."- Masker33
tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3955
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1405 on: Sep 21st, 2009, 4:54pm »

on Sep 21st, 2009, 4:44pm, TheShadow wrote:
My point is what does World of Warcraft have to do with UFOs. WoW is a fantasy adventure game with no Aliens.......No UFOs......No relevance to drones....so why would someone that has an interest in Wow be excited by an internet UFO hoax?


I know.. naive on my part... but because I'm the eternal optimist.. and because he has a heavy interest in science I thought it might interest him.. at least I hoped to get him to give it a good going over for his best considered opinion... neither one was a goer.. rolleyes
User IP Logged

Double Nought Spy
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1429
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1406 on: Sep 21st, 2009, 4:54pm »

The more visible street sign looks to me like it says "SECOND" with some other character like a 1 after that, which makes about as much sense as some of the posts in this thread. Anyway, you all probably all know that's a cable splicing trailer in the photo. Back when it was current news, I chased down the model, for sale on the internet. No question, it's a cable splicing trailer. Not that it couldn't be a repurposed cable splicing trailer (I am sure there are some cable splicers now living in their trailers), but there is nothing out of the ordinary in the photo.
User IP Logged


All sane people detest noise. --Mark Twain

Radi
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM


Posts: 176
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1407 on: Sep 21st, 2009, 4:55pm »

on Sep 21st, 2009, 4:30pm, Jeddyhi wrote:
This photo is associated with the Alabama Drone.

User Image
Courtesy www.droneteam.com

The Drt claims to not have knowledge of the location of the sighting area. I notice that the picture shows an intersection and a street sign. Has anyone tried to enhance the photo to distinguish the names and possibly confirm location as Alabama? I attempted an enhancement with ImageJ but I could not bring it out enough. Anyone have any better software and want to take a shot? Or perhaps a better photo to work with? Has Marvin tried anything with this pic? (hint hint) wink


Tried a bunch of different things to try to enhance it but to no avail...I even used GenuineFractals to get a better look but nothing....But we do know that it is a two-way street with double yellow lines and the person is driving a black car....Still trying to figure out the car model... wink
User IP Logged

Jeddyhi
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 589
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1408 on: Sep 21st, 2009, 4:57pm »

on Sep 21st, 2009, 4:39pm, tomi01uk wrote:
For crying out loud I don't even know what the Bennewitz affair is.. I don't digest every single conversation going on in there. I skim a lot of stuff that comes into my mail box.. sigh.. rolleyes


Google Paul Bennewitz and educate yourself in UFOlogy a little bit....just a little bit! Years ago, He was distracted from the truth by government disinfo, had a mental breakdown and only recently died (2005). Disinfo is rampant in UFOlogy but I guess you wouldn't be aware of that either.
« Last Edit: Sep 21st, 2009, 5:01pm by Jeddyhi » User IP Logged

"Nothing will ever claim ownership of the original Drone information, so copyright is not a question. Use it."- Masker33
TheShadow
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 299
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1409 on: Sep 21st, 2009, 4:58pm »

on Sep 21st, 2009, 4:54pm, tomi01uk wrote:
I know.. naive on my part... but because I'm the eternal optimist.. and because he has a heavy interest in science I thought it might interest him.. at least I hoped to get him to give it a good going over for his best considered opinion... neither one was a goer.. rolleyes


So your husband saw it as the hoax it was immediately and you still got sucked in as a believer??

REALLY?? I mean seriously.........you showed it to him he said "Who cares" and his opinion meant so little to you that you have devoted 2 full years to making sure people actually believe this??

WHy?
« Last Edit: Sep 21st, 2009, 5:01pm by TheShadow » User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls