Board Logo
« #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 25th, 2017, 03:45am


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth  (Read 35858 times)
Marvin
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting....


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1119
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #270 on: Jun 25th, 2009, 09:10am »

Does anyone know when the IA site started up?

I get this feeling from IA... it reminds me of a monster of the deep. rolleyes

Maybe my original though (2 years ago) was correct. Maybe this was a springboard to launch a business for our good ole buddy.

It seems to have been a good start. He/they do have talent.

User IP Logged

Oh Goody! My Illudiom Pu-36 Explosive Space Modulator!

User Image

"You naughty earth specimens!"
SiddReader
Guest
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #271 on: Jun 25th, 2009, 09:28am »

The wayback machine has captured it in 2003 already. But you only get empty pages there now.

Also, when I typed it wrong (added an -s), I found a site, which was captured back in 2001 and the text said something about an event in 2000.

And according to Virgil, he sold the domain in 2006.
« Last Edit: Jun 25th, 2009, 09:28am by SiddReader » User IP Logged

ElijahTome
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 105
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #272 on: Jun 25th, 2009, 10:34am »

Thank you for your questions, where to begin...

Isaac and his information is not all together incorrect, however It is vague on some points and completely inflated on others. The diagrams and schematics of the 'device' are legitimate. The details of his story however have been stretched and modified for theatrical effect.

Virgil Crow was a very resourceful man for many years, he started a great many projects and does in fact have his fingerprints everywhere on the web and beyond. Unfortunately he, as I have stated previously, is not stable enough to continue such endeavors and lives with a caretaker on a plot of land east of Tampa Florida. I have more contact with the caretaker that I do with the man himself. He blames Sebastian and Myself for things that I will not bore you with their grueling details.

In regards to the I.A. Forum: Sebastian Sine has completely fallen off the grid. He had created the Forum just prior to his disappearance. I have had a good many projects that I have been trying to accomplish as I see their deadlines quickly approach. I have neither taken the initiative nor delegated the task to another, so I guess it is a blatant oversight on my part that it is not up and running.

As far as the organizational perimeters of the I.A., we have operatives in at least 30 states that I am aware of. We have corresponded with them over the past years and sent them propaganda to disperse around in their local communities. We are not a money making organization at this point, we break even as far as elements that are sent to the operatives verses donations that are sent in. Our objective is not getting rich, it is specific to the intrinsic nature of the paradigm shift that is currently taking place within all of human consciousness.

I myself am not a drug enthusiast per say, however, I have taken of certain chemicals over the years for shamanist purposes. Anything taken into the human body has a definite and specific effect on the overall make up of the organism, so It could be said that everything ingested is a chemical substance for the propagation of said organism.

Meet The Kids: Is a historical fictitious (from the perspective of Virgil Crow) account of things that Virgil says happened to him as a child. He created the characters, layouts and storyline, however, the Drone Icon symbolism was added afterword by another designer who was given the task.

I personally have not manifested a Drone Icon that was photographed, videotaped or otherwise seen by another, however, I have witnessed the symbols in their raw form as they have danced around electrical conduits in many differing locations. The fabric of realty is basically made from their ethereal framework. The illusion of substance within this place of sequence and tangible design is a byproduct of their omnipotent power. It is literally the binary code of creation that we are talking about here. Much like the cipher in the Matrix (1999 movie).

It matters not that you believe what I am saying in regards to this torrid subject, what does matter is that we are all coming to a fork in the road very soon. Not the end, however it may be the end as we know it. Preparing the collective for the upcoming shift is the best and only thing that any person or group can hope to accomplish. As I have read through the countless paragraphs of this thread, I have come to realize that many of you are unbelievably resourceful, possessing keen intellects. I only hope that your inner sight is as bountiful as your physical/mental.

1939 World's Fair was the showcasing of 'new technology', this was the beginning of a modern age, 2012 is the end of that age, what happens beyond is up to those who were able to see through the illusion of the programmed reality and were able to realize that they are the Dreamer, what they manifest is their dream and the new reality.

Virgil Crow (virgilcrow.com) bought his first domain in 2001 I believe, I will have to check with him at some point to be sure.



User IP Logged

Gort
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 0
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #273 on: Jun 25th, 2009, 11:01am »

Sounds like tt96,randy,auntym,spotless98 all rolled into one
User IP Logged

Virgil
Guest
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #274 on: Jun 25th, 2009, 11:23am »

Thank you for the information. I was curious as to your name Elijah Tome (ET) and reminds me of Engineering type (ET) as well. Are your names being chosedn to continue the meme .
I am Sorry about VC being somewhere on a plot of land or farm because of his condition. Is it business wise to continue using his name on the IA registry if he is legally insane, or lets say Troubled? Did you purchase the rights to use his name as a sort of trademark?
and if he has a guardian or caretaker handling the business
as there are several legitimate, business in the web clients portion why not use that person?
Wouldn't that make you an employee, rather than a partner..who could use a different name..

the Limo service ..listing his name..
and the Oneness meditation group with the nice lotus flower, the Venus clients with..lets just say calling exotic models service, and another now defunct one. an exercise group
in one it says virgal crow then links you to a designer in Calgary
Virgil Chow..instead..I found that odd..very nice conventional adds for cars dell, etc..was that a typo?

But what about the three amigos , Carter, Dood, and Virgil..the Roc 45 Team. (thank you Blackwater)can you tell us what that is about.
Thanx too.

I am curious about Sebastian Cine , which is an international event, and not a person as far as I can tell held in Spain..Oh..I saw were you said he fell off the grid..disregard then


On an unrelated note..
I note a similarity in style and method of operation as far as domain expansion as the AW allpowerful site, secured by the "other" IA, is your enterprise linked in anyway behind the scenes to that woods fellow in Ny or the TMPI , reminded me of the Tim Mcfall who has the SHWA site

Thank you







« Last Edit: Jun 25th, 2009, 11:40am by Virgil » User IP Logged

ElijahTome
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 105
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #275 on: Jun 25th, 2009, 11:48am »

Virgil Crow owns all the domain names. He has complete control over the domain registry, however, nothing to do with the sites themselves. He allowed his domain name virgilcrow.com to lapse and It was picked up by a reseller who sold it to an outfit in Japan I believe. Him having the Internal Astronaut online rights wasn't really an issue because he was much more able to deal with day in and day out reality, however, now it is a bit of a problem, but again, other than his presence on this forum he has been silent for some time now.



The name Elijah Tome is my pen name, as is the name of Sebastian Sine, I am not aware of the festival in Spain, nor if it had anything to do with him picking that particular moniker.
User IP Logged

DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #276 on: Jun 25th, 2009, 12:14pm »

Hi again Elijah smiley,

on Jun 25th, 2009, 10:34am, ElijahTome wrote:
Thank you for your questions, where to begin...

Isaac and his information is not all together incorrect, however It is vague on some points and completely inflated on others. The diagrams and schematics of the 'device' are legitimate. The details of his story however have been stretched and modified for theatrical effect.

Hmm, stuck between a rock and a hard place…… wink

Isaac specifically stated that:

Quote:
However my intent is not to deceive, so information that I think is too risky to share will be simply left out rather than obfuscated in some way

Quote:
I'm trying to share this information, not hide it, but if I did feel that if a given topic was too sensitive for some reason, I would make it clear that I had personally covered it up and probably try to give a reason why.

IF what you say is correct then practically everything Isaac wrote is wrong as I’m afraid I don’t share your “vague” & “inflated” rationale due mainly to the words Isaac wrote (which I quote above) and from what I can gather you’re basically calling him a liar (or dangerously misinformed) which is a sentiment we share and is why I wrote:

on Jun 24th, 2009, 4:42pm, DrDil wrote:
Well firstly and I suppose the most important question/observation I have is you’re basically saying that everything Isaac wrote is absolute nonsense or at best everything he was told was absolute nonsense, would you agree? (Hopefully you do and if you do [agree] then we’re off to a flying start as we both already agree on something!! grin)


on Jun 25th, 2009, 10:34am, ElijahTome wrote:
I personally have not manifested a Drone Icon that was photographed, videotaped or otherwise seen by another, however, I have witnessed the symbols in their raw form as they have danced around electrical conduits in many differing locations.
It matters not that you believe what I am saying in regards to this torrid subject,

I agree about ‘belief’ so to speak but I do like to try and understand what I am being told or what is being claimed and as I’m unsure if you missed or misunderstood the earlier questions…..

on Jun 24th, 2009, 4:42pm, DrDil wrote:
Could you as being someone ‘in the know’ be in a position to readily differentiate between a truly manifested “byproduct of the symbols themselves” i.e. a “Drone icon" from any/all potential pretenders to the illusory throne?

Also on a similar theme and as you’re acutely aware of the Drones and considering all that you claim they infer then would I be correct in assuming that you’re in a somewhat unique position of knowing when the experiments to manifest the Drones took place and so would also be aware of the consequences which resulted from these manifestations being photographed, i.e. the resulting posting of the Drones to the internet and the specifics surrounding the reports & images?

Cheers.
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #277 on: Jun 25th, 2009, 12:26pm »

on Jun 25th, 2009, 10:34am, ElijahTome wrote:
The Drone Icon symbolism was added afterword by another designer who was given the task.

Do you mean a designer was given the non-specific task to update/overhaul the site or was he fulfilling a direct request from you or your partner, or more simply did you or your partner provide the symbols for inclusion in the IA site?
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
Virgil
Guest
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #278 on: Jun 25th, 2009, 12:51pm »

Thanks for the quick response Elijah , I was curious about the name Sebastian sine, aside from having Satan in it..it also can say an Insane a$$ bite or inane a$$ bites..and I know the players loved word plays.

Thanx Mr. Tome , tome an enlightened book..

so Mote it be! wink from the Church of Satan..curious ehh?
« Last Edit: Jun 25th, 2009, 12:57pm by Virgil » User IP Logged

Gort
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 0
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #279 on: Jun 25th, 2009, 12:59pm »

and where is tony now that she started this
User IP Logged

ElijahTome
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 105
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #280 on: Jun 25th, 2009, 1:01pm »

TO DRDIL:

Isaac: Is/was not a person, it is/was a conglomeration of information brought together by several factions to perpetuate the the idea of Phenomenology, more specifically in regards to the ethereal symbols per Drone Icon.



The Drone Icon symbols were added to the site by a decree from Myself and/or Sebastian. The Designer then followed instructions and added the items in question. There was a specific sequence of events that were followed in the order that they were planned (not by the I.A. but by the group involved with the manifestations, we were only doing our little part). The objective was to create the suspicion that the I.A. might be involved without actually claiming it as so. This primary goal was achieved, however, It has taken a bit longer and in a smaller scale than we had hoped. It was of the upmost importance that nothing was said in regards to the details until someone had followed the clues that were left within the site. Tomi, with the help of you and other UFO theorists have followed the 'bread crumbs' and I am reporting what I can per the specifics of the agreement I had with the main group.



I have stated in a private email to Tomi that 'we were all involved in the manifestation of the illusion of flying ships over electrical lines', what I meant by the statement is that everyone conscious of the Drone Icons (including your group) has inadvertently added energy to the concept. Like the concept of Processed Theology the more time and thought placed on the subject the more it is propagated in the collect consciousness, and in so becomes more and more tangible.
User IP Logged

TheShadow
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 299
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #281 on: Jun 25th, 2009, 1:06pm »

Oh lord......PUH-LEASE!!!

Ill be back in an hour i have to go drop some acid and shoot some heroin so this BS doesn't rot my brain!!!
User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3940
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #282 on: Jun 25th, 2009, 1:15pm »

Hi Elijah,
Please stick around. The more the merrier.
I dare say you fit in quite nicely as this jigsaw comes together, but I hope we are all working on the same puzzle.
I think what everyone would like to see is one of those drone videos you have mentioned a few times. Or maybe a new drone photo. You mentioned you have numerous??
It would be too exciting TBH smiley
Please provide..

User IP Logged

ElijahTome
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 105
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #283 on: Jun 25th, 2009, 1:16pm »

It does sound insane, or drug induced, however, I am completely sober and have actually had a psyche test last week for unrelated reasons that gave me a green light on my mental faculties. I guess that leaves three scenarios: 1. creative storyteller 2. just a plain old liar 3. I'm telling you the story from my perspective... any of the above still makes you think of things a bit differently, and so, again the objective was obtained.
User IP Logged

Gort
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 0
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #284 on: Jun 25th, 2009, 1:17pm »

after 2 kilos of acid I saw

User Image
User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 18,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls