Board Logo
« #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Dec 14th, 2017, 6:43pm


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth  (Read 16631 times)
ElijahTome
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 105
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #375 on: Jun 25th, 2009, 6:56pm »

As for the panties...it was a domain I set up for a friend honest. I dont sell my old panties, I keep them for posterity.
User IP Logged

ElijahTome
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 105
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #376 on: Jun 25th, 2009, 7:05pm »

DRDIL:

The nothingness of void seems a bit less daunting than Eternal Damnation, dont you think?
User IP Logged

ElijahTome
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 105
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #377 on: Jun 25th, 2009, 7:05pm »

D-A-M-Nation grin
User IP Logged

neveleeleven
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 227
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #378 on: Jun 25th, 2009, 7:06pm »

on Jun 25th, 2009, 6:44pm, ElijahTome wrote:
If what I am saying is so wrong, or flawed, please show me the error of my ways.



Gladly will do...

Let's start here:

on Jun 25th, 2009, 6:41pm, ElijahTome wrote:
I am merely giving you the information that you and your group are inquiring.


There is another flaw. I am not a group, nor am I inquiring any information from you. Actually, I am just another person who is looking for the scumbag liars that created the drone HOAX so I can humiliate them in the public eye.

If you wish to involve yourself with, or pretend to be, or pretend to know anything about, a part of the original drone HOAX, then you should expect to get humiliated too..

on Jun 25th, 2009, 6:41pm, ElijahTome wrote:
Again, you came to me, I am only continuing this dialog because you wish to communicate, obviously I am more interesting to you than you care to let on?


Yet another flaw, I did not come to you. You came here... Ive been discussing the drone HOAX 2 years before I even heard of you and your drug induced dream.

Since you have and use symbols directly related to this drone HOAX, and Isaac, you now have been added to a list of potential suspects.

Obviously, if you were involved in any way with the HOAX, I don't expect you to give us anything we don't already know. I actually expect you to talk gibberish, promote your drug induced dream, and pretend to know things that you don't, as to add an element of mystery, because mystery sells.

Unfortunately for you, I am the force of energy in your existence that can see right through you. I will not be looking at anything you say, but I will be looking between the lines.
« Last Edit: Jun 25th, 2009, 7:08pm by neveleeleven » User IP Logged

Romans 12:6
ElijahTome
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 105
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #379 on: Jun 25th, 2009, 7:27pm »

Finally! grin
User IP Logged

ElijahTome
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 105
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #380 on: Jun 25th, 2009, 7:32pm »

BTW, I came here because of the emails that I received from Tomi and others. However, I understand that you are not a Group per say, although your tendencies are rather predictable within the scope of your 'ilk'?

But I can take wahtever you think you need to get off your chest.
User IP Logged

Gort
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 0
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #381 on: Jun 25th, 2009, 7:40pm »

on Jun 25th, 2009, 6:56pm, ElijahTome wrote:
As for the panties...it was a domain I set up for a friend honest. I dont sell my old panties, I keep them for posterity.


Whose panties?
User IP Logged

neveleeleven
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 227
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #382 on: Jun 25th, 2009, 7:41pm »

Who are these people sitting in at a table at a T.G.I. Friday's in Clearwater Florida?

User Image

Virgil, I know you know..
« Last Edit: Jun 25th, 2009, 7:50pm by neveleeleven » User IP Logged

Romans 12:6
Virgil
Guest
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #383 on: Jun 25th, 2009, 8:02pm »

on Jun 25th, 2009, 7:40pm, Gort wrote:
Whose panties?


last page 25 middle post by me..if you hurry you can catch a sale on them cheesy
TGI..They are so overated..Nice picture..nev who is that lovely lady?
« Last Edit: Jun 25th, 2009, 8:03pm by Virgil » User IP Logged

DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #384 on: Jun 25th, 2009, 8:03pm »

on Jun 25th, 2009, 7:32pm, ElijahTome wrote:
BTW, I came here because of the emails that I received from Tomi and others. However, I understand that you are not a Group per say, although your tendencies are rather predictable within the scope of your 'ilk'?

And you received the emails because you displayed the same symbols as Isaac on your website, and incidentally the earliest reference I could find to it (IA.com) in its current guise is over a year after the original Drones were posted to the internet, do you have any evidence that can directly refute this?

Anyway, while you may be here because of Tomi contacting you she only contacted you because of the symbols that you authorised a designer to implement and display throughout your website, so I guess ultimately you are here for much the same reason as I suspect you originally posted the symbols to your site, whether that be acclaim, recruitment, recognition, notoriety, 15 minutes of fame etc. etc. itís not really my call to make.

However I do struggle to believe that itís because one of your parents believe they projected what they perceived as a group hallucination into what we accept as reality while experiencing a self-induced hallucinogenic psychosis, but to be fair I guess I could be described as naturally cynical.

Finally would you care to elaborate on what you mean by Ďilkí which it appears you so readily ascribe to those of a differing personal belief?

Cheers.
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3955
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #385 on: Jun 25th, 2009, 8:10pm »

Elijah,
When did the Caret symbols get incorporated into the web site.

also:
Daniel Clowes, did you say you were affiliated with him or you just admire his work.

also:
When was that picture taken of the 3 lads?
User IP Logged

Double Nought Spy
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1429
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #386 on: Jun 25th, 2009, 8:35pm »

So is there a sign somewhere pointing to this thread, you know, like the old hobo symbols, saying "Attention Ho's Indulged?" Just wondering.
User IP Logged


All sane people detest noise. --Mark Twain

Gort
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 0
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #387 on: Jun 25th, 2009, 8:44pm »

on Jun 25th, 2009, 8:02pm, Frank Zappa wrote:
last page 25 middle post by me..if you hurry you can catch a sale on them cheesy
TGI..They are so overated..Nice picture..nev who is that lovely lady?


Some guy is saving his panties? Thats sick.
User IP Logged

DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #388 on: Jun 25th, 2009, 8:44pm »

on Jun 25th, 2009, 8:35pm, Double Nought Spy wrote:
So is there a sign somewhere pointing to this thread, you know, like the old hobo symbols, saying "Attention Ho's Indulged?" Just wondering.

Hmm, is that how you found it? laugh
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
Virgil
Guest
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #389 on: Jun 25th, 2009, 9:14pm »

Thanx zen again for the heads up..

This is kewl

User Image

This is kewl last seen 2005 on way back IA site itself.
User Image
for relaxtion after the astral travel...
User Image
take a ride and stop here..
This is hot..from a link in the clients section
http://www.socialchat.net/index.php?_o=Model&_m=m_list_vip

Its the nature of the beast really..we preach, meditate, yoga, in the am on one hand..then cruise the blvd at night with the other..or even Raj..drones and Porno pix..
Spf kept them for himself..or was that fore.cheesy
Has anyone else seen them?
the eternal paradox.

If you are looking for spritual enlightenment..this aint the place..
though you can sign up at the oness center for a 400or more dollar workshop..
to search within..

like he said..you make your journey what it is..its up to you..
I can't fault him ..
It reminds me of the Jonathan Nolan Pisces chase a bit. when he claimed he or his partner had a live witness artist in AU..aka spirals..but did not..just wanted traffic to his site.. we went Spirals there too..like here.

Imo..This was to take the heat off PIs DRT and Lev..as they have other things coming up.

I see no.. connection to Isaac until after 2008, and they are quick studies
They might know..but sure aint gonna snitch..and the ones that did it..have an nDA.
like Isaac said..a hefty NDA.

cool grin
« Last Edit: Jun 25th, 2009, 9:34pm by Virgil » User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls