Board Logo
« #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 23rd, 2017, 7:06pm


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth  (Read 35430 times)
Virgil
Guest
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #405 on: Jun 26th, 2009, 2:41pm »

Klatuu... salutes cool >
we may get somewhere now.
« Last Edit: Jun 26th, 2009, 2:45pm by Virgil » User IP Logged

DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #406 on: Jun 26th, 2009, 3:33pm »

on Jun 25th, 2009, 6:47pm, ElijahTome wrote:
So...enough about me...How bout them Dronez? grin

If or when you do return Elijah then could you please address the following as I couldn’t help but notice there’s a couple of questions being constantly repeated by several members and these questions have a recurring theme, a few of these questions were as follows:

on Jun 24th, 2009, 5:08pm, Jeddyhi wrote:
Elijah, what is the source of the symbols?

on Jun 24th, 2009, 6:04pm, tomi01uk wrote:
I second that question Elijah..

on Jun 25th, 2009, 5:00pm, TheBeatles wrote:
You mentioned that all this pre existed somewhere, can you point out anywhere where you see levs design work and LAP design. or The lap itself..besides that site and TV?

on Jun 25th, 2009, 8:03pm, DrDil wrote:
The earliest reference I could find to it (IA.com) in its current guise is over a year after the original Drones were posted to the internet, do you have any evidence that can directly refute this?

on Jun 25th, 2009, 8:10pm, tomi01uk wrote:
Elijah,
When did the Caret symbols get incorporated into the web site.

on Jun 26th, 2009, 11:52am, tomi01uk wrote:
Elijah,
When did the Caret symbols get incorporated into the web site.


on Jun 26th, 2009, 08:51am, Jeddyhi wrote:
Elijah....I ask once again, the symbols on your IA site, the Isaac symbols, the symbols you claim are everywhere, what is their origin? And how do you know their origin?


So Elijah, even though you claim that you are not to here to provide proof of the Drones you must be able to understand that the above questions have absolutely nothing to do with establishing the Drones as a real-world phenomenon and instead have everything to do with you providing proof you’re not just (yet) another ‘pretender to the throne.’

This can easily be accomplished by by providing proof that there’s a shred of truth to the crux of your story, i.e. evidence that you were in possession of or had prior knowledge the Isaac symbols before the 26th June 2007. Because IF as you say this was all part of a plan (which is still being adhered to) then surely retaining evidence that could provide this proof would be a fundamental requirement to all except the most incompetent architects of any such plan?
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
SiddReader
Guest
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #407 on: Jun 26th, 2009, 4:12pm »

Elijah has nothing to say.

But maybe he could explain, why Virgil appeared right before him. Since he said, they had no contact for a long time and he only came because of Tomi's posts. So how did Virgil know about us?

I don't like that talking around the bush, so here is my version, Elijah:
You are Virgil Crow, a good artist, who has a message. But you decided to split your personality into two persons. The drug swallowing picture man and the clean manager.

Your art is great - still discussable. You are great. But now you try to go further with a lie. Maybe Virgil is the better man. Honest and direct, instead of pushing funny stories, even the craziest dronie would believe, you just could tell us, that Sebastion brought the fonts from OMF.

Urr, I am speaking for us all here, Tomi, or not?
« Last Edit: Jun 26th, 2009, 4:13pm by SiddReader » User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3940
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #408 on: Jun 26th, 2009, 4:36pm »

on Jun 26th, 2009, 4:12pm, SiddReader wrote:
Elijah has nothing to say.

But maybe he could explain, why Virgil appeared right before him. Since he said, they had no contact for a long time and he only came because of Tomi's posts. So how did Virgil know about us?

I don't like that talking around the bush, so here is my version, Elijah:
You are Virgil Crow, a good artist, who has a message. But you decided to split your personality into two persons. The drug swallowing picture man and the clean manager.

Your art is great - still discussable. You are great. But now you try to go further with a lie. Maybe Virgil is the better man. Honest and direct, instead of pushing funny stories, even the craziest dronie would believe, you just could tell us, that Sebastion brought the fonts from OMF.

Urr, I am speaking for us all here, Tomi, or not?


Well, your analysis is a pretty sharp theory. If it is true or not remains to be seen. Regardless of their agenda, we seek the truth in realistic terms, hard evidence, nothing is sacred (almost..) nothing will stand in our way. And yes, Virgil Crows' art is really fabulous. those videos were fantastic smiley

edit to add: However, giving it further thought, that website and the investment behind it,
the artists featured, the immensity of it.. what's that about??
A bit over the top for one man's endeavor, even Virgil Crow, don't you think?....

Remember we listened to an interview of two ppl....
« Last Edit: Jun 26th, 2009, 5:20pm by tommi01 » User IP Logged

Virgil
Guest
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #409 on: Jun 26th, 2009, 4:36pm »

Sid..do you mean Rred at Om bought them as paid or just peeped, liked, and used them, like Android. they fit both styles nicely. That sounds more than reasonable.
Whether true or not depends if and how Virgil/Elijah answer Dils and Sids.. question.and can be verified..concretely,
« Last Edit: Jun 26th, 2009, 5:06pm by Virgil » User IP Logged

SiddReader
Guest
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #410 on: Jun 26th, 2009, 5:04pm »

Sebastian aka John S just came into this, as they told in the interview.

As a member of OMF he had simply the same infos and fonts, we had. They decided, to exchange Virgil's letters against this.

Virgil's looked a little bit more complicated, like they were developed from a mixture of the bug and asian letters. Isaac's were more easy and simple - and meanwhile more known.

So they changed the story, as now Elijah tries to change it again. Virgil should hit him on his nose for that! He published his whole drug-background.

Only Virgil himself can do and may do that. And he did.

Elijah will tell us, if I am wrong.
« Last Edit: Jun 26th, 2009, 5:04pm by SiddReader » User IP Logged

TheShadow
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 299
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #411 on: Jun 26th, 2009, 5:07pm »

on Jun 26th, 2009, 5:04pm, SiddReader wrote:
Elijah will tell us, if I am wrong.


I think Elijah knows the jig is up and doesnt have the cajones to come back!!
User IP Logged

Virgil
Guest
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #412 on: Jun 26th, 2009, 5:11pm »

Yes..they are all in florida John S and Virgil ..It should be easy for Virgil to do that, I hope nobody hurts himself. shocked
and Tomi, You will have to take the concrete shoes back to DRT, for them to put on. The water is fine this time of year. jkingcool
But the interview was done by eluv , no.?.and that same person on IA as friend..She also from florida..they call her the "voice of the womb"
She is nice person..too..
http://eluv.podbean.com/
« Last Edit: Jun 26th, 2009, 5:24pm by Virgil » User IP Logged

SiddReader
Guest
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #413 on: Jun 26th, 2009, 5:14pm »

on Jun 26th, 2009, 4:36pm, tomi01uk wrote:
A bit over the top for one man's endeavor, even Virgil Crow, don't you think?....
Remember we listened to an interview of two ppl....


Hehe,

didn't mean to ignore you.

First question: No!
Second question: Yes, of course, Elijah and Sebastian.
User IP Logged

SiddReader
Guest
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #414 on: Jun 26th, 2009, 5:19pm »

on Jun 26th, 2009, 5:07pm, TheShadow wrote:
I think Elijah knows the jig is up and doesnt have the cajones to come back!!


I don't think so, Shads, he is walking his own path and he will answer somehow. Maybe he is a little disturbed, because he expected a lot of Tomis here. wink

But now, that he started, he must finish. I am sure, he will try, at least.

Let's all shout and clap the hands:

eee - LIE - jah!

grin
User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3940
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #415 on: Jun 26th, 2009, 5:24pm »

on Jun 26th, 2009, 5:19pm, SiddReader wrote:
Maybe he is a little disturbed, because he expected a lot of Tomis here. wink



By that you mean politeness and a fertile curiousity.. cool
User IP Logged

Virgil
Guest
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #416 on: Jun 26th, 2009, 5:28pm »

E Lie Jah!
E Lie Jah!
E Lie Jah!
E Lie Jah!
U go now!
U go now!
U go now!

Lets Everybody Give it up one more time for E Lie Jah!

humor here..i never saw that play on words coming to be honest.

« Last Edit: Jun 26th, 2009, 5:33pm by Virgil » User IP Logged

TheShadow
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 299
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #417 on: Jun 26th, 2009, 5:28pm »

on Jun 26th, 2009, 5:24pm, tomi01uk wrote:
By that you mean politeness and a fertile curiousity.. cool
'

LOL Yea thats what he meant! rolleyes


User IP Logged

Virgil
Guest
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #418 on: Jun 26th, 2009, 5:30pm »

How about two way street ..a little more honesty..
I can assure you there would be no judgemental harranging..but genuine curiosity..to learn for the next time.
what happened happened..
« Last Edit: Jun 26th, 2009, 5:31pm by Virgil » User IP Logged

SiddReader
Guest
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #419 on: Jun 26th, 2009, 5:31pm »

@Tomi: I said, sometimes I laugh about you. I did not say, we are married.

Seems I loose all of my friends over this discussion.

Elijah, I need new friends. How about us?
« Last Edit: Jun 26th, 2009, 5:33pm by SiddReader » User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 18,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls