Board Logo
« #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Aug 21st, 2017, 8:39pm


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth  (Read 51197 times)
ElijahTome
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 105
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #450 on: Jun 27th, 2009, 03:52am »

One of the designs of experiments such as the Drone Icon is to familiarize uninitiated individuals with ideas that they would normally not encounter. It is a theory among many of the I.A. that upon the closing of the circle, powers will be manifested that are better to recognize as illusion than to take to heart as tangible experience. In other words, donít let the shadows scare you into hurting yourself, they are only shadows and wield no real power outside of that which you allow to be influenced.
User IP Logged

Virgil
Guest
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #451 on: Jun 27th, 2009, 03:59am »

Ahh..sometimes we take solace or comfort in the shadows..literally and spiritually..we focus best in the quiet..undisturbed....
quality time some call it..foundation of meditation prayer and ...creativity..
Is it another shadow you are referring to? just so we are on same page..

exposure to anything truly alien..boils down to..fight or flight..can I eat it..or will it eat me..has been my experience..
fight to survive , claw and grab at all near while drowning..and others simply surrender to the waves..
are you working with a team of psychologists? for your book?

Once you invade a personces physical space which varies by culture and race and try to get into their heads..you are really taking a grave risk..not merely the ethical problem you quoted.

Practice encroaching on a lions space.over a period of increments has had mixed results..

recapping..your group IA , virgil was only a tool..not privy to the real deal.

Your group did do the Isaac 2007 release..but the letters were from a collective experience in 1969.

Is that correct?

« Last Edit: Jun 27th, 2009, 04:20am by Virgil » User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3952
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #452 on: Jun 27th, 2009, 04:21am »

on Jun 27th, 2009, 03:43am, ElijahTome wrote:
what time is it in the UKhuh I was hoping to catch Tomi... tongue ...or Mask...or Nev...or... grin


I'm here reading up. Good Morning! smiley
User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3952
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #453 on: Jun 27th, 2009, 04:28am »

on Jun 27th, 2009, 03:52am, ElijahTome wrote:
One of the designs of experiments such as the Drone Icon is to familiarize uninitiated individuals with ideas that they would normally not encounter. It is a theory among many of the I.A. that upon the closing of the circle, powers will be manifested that are better to recognize as illusion than to take to heart as tangible experience. In other words, donít let the shadows scare you into hurting yourself, they are only shadows and wield no real power outside of that which you allow to be influenced.


Well, I got "freaked out" reading and watching all that stuff.. Grant Morrison, was the final topping. Have you listened to that lecture Elijah? I recommend small doses..
User IP Logged

ElijahTome
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 105
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #454 on: Jun 27th, 2009, 04:33am »

Tomi: I have not...But I will

http://www.internalastronaut.com/A/1.jpg
User IP Logged

ElijahTome
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 105
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #455 on: Jun 27th, 2009, 04:37am »

http://www.internalastronaut.com/A/1.jpg

http://www.internalastronaut.com/A/2.jpg

http://www.internalastronaut.com/A/3.jpg

These graphic explain it better than I could with mere words!
User IP Logged

ElijahTome
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 105
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #456 on: Jun 27th, 2009, 04:41am »

The aforementioned linked work above is from Virgil Crow...The Drone Iconography was added in later. These are 3 of 27 pictures that he illustrated for the I.A. Instruction Manual. It is specific to his abduction experience.
User IP Logged

ElijahTome
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 105
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #457 on: Jun 27th, 2009, 04:43am »

Im sorry Tomi...I have to step off line now. I will communicate more later today if I can! grin
User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3952
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #458 on: Jun 27th, 2009, 04:43am »

on Jun 27th, 2009, 04:33am, ElijahTome wrote:
Tomi: I have not...But I will

http://www.internalastronaut.com/A/1.jpg


Lemme know how it strikes you.
Need a brain of steel, (and a skin of hide)
to get through this drone saga..
I'm beginning to realise..

edit to add: Bugs scare me too.. tongue
But I love reptiles.. where are they in all of this? smiley
« Last Edit: Jun 27th, 2009, 05:02am by tommi01 » User IP Logged

Virgil
Guest
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #459 on: Jun 27th, 2009, 05:00am »

No you dont Tomi , if you read his response, it all originated with a teanm of spirtual scientists who had a common vision..or hallucination..and came up with the letters, and someone down the line saw it looked like visual code..and voila..you have the drones..not that they saw a drone in fact..it was a vision like whitley..thats not hard to understand.
with a group who may live together or work together..
and we dont know the exact details..but its admitted exposure to puzzles to see how people would react ..to help manifest it into being is how some cults do with sigils..
Accordint to Elijah virgil, was chosen..for his past work..similar vibes so to speak.. set the thing up..but did not know what letters would be used..another designer did that.
In essence, watered down or not , that is a claim to those letters whether they appear in isolated places..elsewhere..

That would mean..therefore.if I understand what he is saying...they are the hoaxers. even though letters did not show up until 2008 on IA.

« Last Edit: Jun 27th, 2009, 05:05am by Virgil » User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3952
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #460 on: Jun 27th, 2009, 05:05am »

on Jun 27th, 2009, 05:00am, Sys_Config wrote:
That would mean..therefore.if I understand what he is saying...they are the hoaxers.



I get the impression they were just as impressed with the LAP too.. again, I might be wrong.
User IP Logged

Virgil
Guest
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #461 on: Jun 27th, 2009, 05:10am »

I am sure thats what it was too..rred spent a lot of time at OM..his site as nooneevrdies on myspace.. the linx I provided show no such work or discussion.in fact a preoccupation with the mckenna case, July 7, 2007..why that..if he had been working on that material and it appeared a week or so before

we would if what Elijah says is true is reference to where the letters existed independently from Isaacs site..or a confirmation from Todd schwartz..that he represents the group or Tony sova these are the people he set the site up for..
Its really simple pick up the phone call and confirm .only they want to make it difficult..that coud be done without mentioning real names..just the IA group.

But they cant because its not true..
« Last Edit: Jun 27th, 2009, 05:19am by Virgil » User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3952
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #462 on: Jun 27th, 2009, 05:20am »

The picture of the three lads with the one in the middle.. he has the Isaac symbols tatooed ! at the base of his throat?? Now when was that? And who could they be?
I hope it was a temporary one tongue Otherwise all he is going to pull with that is aliens! smiley
« Last Edit: Jun 27th, 2009, 05:25am by tommi01 » User IP Logged

Virgil
Guest
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #463 on: Jun 27th, 2009, 05:25am »

They can tatoo it on his forehead, his behind, everywhere..its after the fact...Put in 3d..project it on a churchwall in manhattan..it still after the fact.
« Last Edit: Jun 27th, 2009, 05:26am by Virgil » User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3952
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #464 on: Jun 27th, 2009, 05:28am »

on Jun 27th, 2009, 05:25am, Sys_Config wrote:
They can tatoo it on his forehead, his behind, everywhere..its after the fact...Put in 3d..project it on a churchwall in manhattan..it still after the fact.


Aren't you contradicting yourself in the last 3 posts?..
First you say they are the hoaxers, then you say they liked the LAP and borrowed the symbols..
what am i missing here.. huh
« Last Edit: Jun 27th, 2009, 05:29am by tommi01 » User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls