Board Logo
« #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 23rd, 2017, 7:00pm


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth  (Read 35426 times)
LoneGunMan
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Sgt. Major of the Deadly,Evil, Reptilian Hunters of America


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3317
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #480 on: Jun 27th, 2009, 09:30am »

LMH was on C2C last night live with Art Bell (not a re-run). Show was about abductions and UFO's and surprisingly, Not one single word or mention of the drones was made! Any thoughts as to why this might be? She's on one of her tours, revenuein' with a new book coming out!

Lone
« Last Edit: Jun 27th, 2009, 09:30am by LoneGunMan » User IP Logged

De Opresso Libre! I Have Been many Men, In Many Times, I Shall Be Again!
\"The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits.\"
Plutarch



SiddReader
Guest
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #481 on: Jun 27th, 2009, 09:32am »

on Jun 27th, 2009, 01:48am, ElijahTome wrote:
I like the idea that I am actually Virgil Crow, and through a kind of schizophrenia I have become two unique personalities. One, the ever diligent artist who strives to unlock the secrets of the universe through his artistic expression, regardless to the negative side effects that he may incur from the process, and the other, the intellectual manager who strives to achieve a level of respectability and genuine marketability for the work of his emotionally afflicted, albeit, talented alter ego. Where does Mr. Sebastian Sine work into this melodrama? Is he yet a third personality within the malaise of my mental divergences? Interesting script, I think I will use it in my book…if you don’t mind?


Yes, of course, you gave me permission to use your tale, so you may use my thoughts, too. - Since I am a little lazy with my homepage, you could send the people to my youtube-channel instead. wink
Sebastian is the musician, as was said already.
But indeed there seem to be other personalities:

„Enoch, Elijah, and Melchizedek
Inevitably, those who have mastered Physical Immortality, who have truly made the Word Flesh, have faced persecution, have sometimes had to fake their own death, and have had to withdraw from full public participation in the culture of their respective communities and nations. However, we are at the end of the old Aeon and at the dawn of the New. At every such major planetary change, all ideas undergo revaluation. Many conventions are overthrown, certain old ideas become useless, and new ideas suddenly become useful. Physical immortality is the most useful new - yet extremely ancient - idea now available as we enter the New Aquarian Aeon.“

I guess you know these ideas of Robert Coon.
http://www.angelfire.com/in4/alchemy2084/immortals.html

And I would publish the book under a different name, otherwise it will always be linked to the guy, who improved Isaac’s story.
User IP Logged

Virgil
Guest
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #482 on: Jun 27th, 2009, 11:52am »

Wow Sid..from angelfire too..As I heard once..(from me)
This is a pivotal revelation!
Melchi...What now brown cow?
2 hours for a response..
Elijah always said, almost like the army commercial Be all that you can be, in the army

you can be anything you want to be, just write it..he proved it..
E lie Jah ARE YOU AN ARMY OF ONE ! hahahaaaaa.
User Image

I think this perfect time to see if the power works..
Eli..
Will you invoke the omega point!

It is advisable to only use THE INVOCATION OF THE OMEGA POINT on very special occasions, and only when you are truly inspired to do so. It should never be used as part of a regular, habitual ritual or church service. As a general principle, prayer should be spontaneous and in your own Heartfelt words. However, occasionally, a prayer can be written down and used effectively more than once. This Omega Invocation is, exquisitely, one such prayer.

From meeting with my Elijah-Merlin figure in full visible flesh at midnight 1st July, 1967 until the activation of the planetary Omega Point at the instant of Easter Sunrise, 1984 atop Glastonbury Tor - the Gaian Heart Chakra, the reception of THE INVOCATION OF THE OMEGA POINT on Rosh Hashonoh, 1975, stands out as the spiritual and initiatory midpoint within that sacred period. I pray that my Joy experienced while receiving this Divine Invocation may be tred, completely shared, and magnified within the Hearts of all beings who have occasion to speak aloud THE INVOCATION OF THE OMEGA POINT during the coming Aeons...

From my present vantage point (1990) I offer the following written commentary of this Invocation, beginning with the title:


or is the book in progress with Paul Weston
Avalonian publications
http://avalonianaeon.blogspot.com/2009_04_01_archive.html


That would be good combination.
because Weston is W..and i have been looking for the Lev Like the Cinderella fairy tale
uk contact with initial W and spitfire ..quite nice. cufflinks..are they yours?
just curious.

If wrong it ok..because in ufology. myth fantasy, go hand in hand, ..we are all ufos..
and kookoos and can't be held legally responsible
if we are kookoo smiley you are safe with us! grin
I thought this was informative .description of coon..
http://avalonianaeon.blogspot.com/search?q=robert+coons in Weston, the seeker too, Blog.


@ Klat that was interesting We are The Fukawi!
@Lone LMH as a strong believer in the Nixon watergate philosophy of when the going gets tough..the tough get going cheesy

Sidd you indeed have rekindled the fire and fun !


« Last Edit: Jun 27th, 2009, 1:07pm by Virgil » User IP Logged

ElijahTome
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 105
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #483 on: Jun 27th, 2009, 1:28pm »

BTW...SYS CONFIG:

E 'LIE' JAH...very funny! grin


Let us say for the sake of discussion that my story is completely erroneous, ok, what happens next? If indeed Elijah, R. Walker, Melchizedek, S. Sine and the rest are merely ‘Johnny-come-lately’ players in the Drone Icon saga then what of it?

Trying to make sense of the Symbols would seem to me to be the most relevant and logical next step. You will never prove that the Drone Icon experiment was in fact a Hoax or a bonafied technological extrapolation, so what is the point of continuing if not to learn more about the specifics behind the experience?

I am offering to you an explanation as to the way in which the Symbols are relevant and operational within the spectrum of their design. It is all about math, as ‘Nev’ so cogently pointed out upon his review of the letter ‘A’ animation that I presented earlier. However, as a Moving form of communication, further investigation is warranted.

Would it not be more productive to follow the trail of probable (and not so probable) capabilities of these Symbols that it has been to try to divulge their origins? Everything is a growing experience, when folks get hung up on some of the more indefinable details they fall behind and never learn all that they can from a specific subject. My hope is that we (as in this group…Ha-Ha) of incredibly intelligent agents (DRT? Ha-Ha) would be able to come away from the saga having learned more about the universe both external and internal. Then again, perhaps I am just burned out from all the Theogens I used back in the day in order to better define my place in the grand scheme of the omnipotent design?
User IP Logged

ElijahTome
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 105
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #484 on: Jun 27th, 2009, 1:37pm »

What can we learn for the Drone Icon saga that makes us more capable of comprehending ideas and schemas beyond the classic realm of our specific capabilities? Firstly, having these experiences may lead us to question the very fabric of reality (little programs to and fro) and therefore seem a good launching point. Of course, the use of Drugs (both synthesized and naturally occurring) have been used since forever to evoke such revelations, however, social experiments (Phenomenology) are also very useful tools in this arena.
User IP Logged

TheShadow
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 299
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #485 on: Jun 27th, 2009, 1:40pm »

on Jun 27th, 2009, 1:28pm, ElijahTome wrote:
You will never prove that the Drone Icon experiment was in fact a Hoax


You are wrong! It has already been proven to be a hoax! Irrefutably actually!!

on Jun 27th, 2009, 1:28pm, ElijahTome wrote:

I am offering to you an explanation as to the way in which the Symbols are relevant and operational within the spectrum of their design. It is all about math, as ‘Nev’ so cogently pointed out upon his review of the letter ‘A’ animation that I presented earlier. However, as a Moving form of communication, further investigation is warranted.

No you offer nonsense and BS in the hopes of recruiting a few gullible followers....or at the very least increase traffic to your site (which has a very impressive 4 posters if memory serves!)

on Jun 27th, 2009, 1:28pm, ElijahTome wrote:

Would it not be more productive to follow the trail of probable (and not so probable) capabilities of these Symbols that it has been to try to divulge their origins?

Only if it leads us to the hoaxers........which we all know is not your intention!
« Last Edit: Jun 27th, 2009, 1:41pm by TheShadow » User IP Logged

ElijahTome
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 105
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #486 on: Jun 27th, 2009, 1:41pm »

BTW:

Everybody lies; it’s just most people’s lies aren’t interesting enough to pay attention to… grin
User IP Logged

SiddReader
Guest
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #487 on: Jun 27th, 2009, 1:43pm »

on Jun 27th, 2009, 1:37pm, ElijahTome wrote:
Of course, the use of Drugs (both synthesized and naturally occurring) have been used since forever to evoke such revelations, however, social experiments (Phenomenology) are also very useful tools in this arena.


Okay, but now it seems to be more about "Phantasmology meets Castaneda".
Your artistic approach is interesting, but not in this conext.
User IP Logged

ElijahTome
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 105
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #488 on: Jun 27th, 2009, 1:43pm »

Shads:

Yawn...I already explained the lack of Forum members and my desire to take over the minds of all humanity so that I may use them as energy slaves to build my universal Vomitorium. grin
User IP Logged

TheShadow
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 299
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #489 on: Jun 27th, 2009, 1:45pm »

on Jun 27th, 2009, 1:43pm, ElijahTome wrote:
Shads:

Yawn...I already explained the lack of Forum members and my desire to take over the minds of all humanity so that I may use them as energy slaves to build my universal Vomitorium. grin


Speaking of YAWN...have you read the crap you post??
User IP Logged

ElijahTome
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 105
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #490 on: Jun 27th, 2009, 1:47pm »

Shads:

I swear, I love you best! grin

Sidd:

I am just saying…looking beyond the veil of ones own perception, even at the risk of being ‘burned at the stake’ is sometimes relevant in the spiritual propagation of a societal mindset.
User IP Logged

Virgil
Guest
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #491 on: Jun 27th, 2009, 1:51pm »

Eli, Thank Sid for that Play on the name!
I think it best at this point to expound on Sids find of the use of Coons early copyrighted omega point nomeclature in your work..It is is the energy of belief..faith .that impels and compells people to act or partake. Yo have so many inconsistancies and untruths and excuses...that it egenders nothing but disbelief..and therefore repulsion at any invitation by your words which themselves have already been found less than forthright and you yourself said will stretch to meet whatever your purpose.
If you can't convince people it is in their interest..you nor anyone will get any interest now..
Its a tag along..as we thought..
whether its omega point..orgone box or a pyramid hat on top of your head..
at this point it means nothing..

« Last Edit: Jun 27th, 2009, 1:56pm by Virgil » User IP Logged

ElijahTome
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 105
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #492 on: Jun 27th, 2009, 1:53pm »

SIDD:

Cudos on E 'Lie' Jah

Shads:

You may question the validity of my Tome; however, can you just as quickly discern the motives behind my explanations? DO you really think I am trying to grow an Army, or is it something perhaps a bit more altruistic that I have in mind? Perhaps my movements are flawed, do you believe my prime directive is not of a noble caliber? Interesting.
User IP Logged

ElijahTome
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 105
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #493 on: Jun 27th, 2009, 1:56pm »

SYS CONFIG:

C-R-A-P! Perhaps its worse, the I.A. could be a Cling-On! Much 'worser' than a Tag-along Im sure! grin
User IP Logged

TheShadow
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 299
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #494 on: Jun 27th, 2009, 1:56pm »

on Jun 27th, 2009, 1:53pm, ElijahTome wrote:
You may question the validity of my Tome; however, can you just as quickly discern the motives behind my explanations? DO you really think I am trying to grow an Army, or is it something perhaps a bit more altruistic that I have in mind? Perhaps my movements are flawed, do you believe my prime directive is not of a noble caliber? Interesting.


I am sure in your mind you motives are just and noble......albeit delusional! The simple fact that you stole the LAP for use on your site and are now claiming credit for the drones is in itself proof that your motives are not as pure as you claim!
User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 18,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls