Board Logo
« #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 21st, 2017, 7:54pm


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth  (Read 67435 times)
DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #60 on: Jun 21st, 2009, 12:12pm »

on Jun 21st, 2009, 11:54am, tomi01uk wrote:
You don't trust DrDil? Who would you trust then? If I redact all private info and for security concerns redact more info than you would be happy to see, it would never be enough! Plus I'm not real pleased to be posting any of my paperwork or utility bills on the internet. I have trust in the confidenciality and integrity of DrDil. Anytime he would like to visit London, he can see for all of you, everything is above board.

With regard to being an "agent" for the DRT.. give me a break.. rolleyes Use your common sense.. who or what would benefit from me being over here... In fact, by looking so deeply into this IA business, seeing these connections, I'm beginning to become a bit more like sys .. Eeek! tongue

I can personally verify that every piece of relevant information Iíve personally seen would indeed indicate that Tomi is located in the UK when, in fact Iím sure she wonít mind me mentioning that her ISP is even exclusively UK based.

As for a double-agent (so to speak) Iíve personally voiced my opinion about this publicly, or more precisely that she seems to spend an inordinate amount of time logged into the DRT without ever posting and this was after an absence of several months, I suggested that this seemed as if she had access to the ďback-roomĒ discussion/s but she assured me this wasnít the case.

Cheers.
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
Double Nought Spy
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1429
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #61 on: Jun 21st, 2009, 12:18pm »

I am afraid the ARC is a bit less regimented than the DRT. We do not "send" anyone to do anything, DrDil least of all, I suspect!

Your behavior is well documented here and elsewhere. I'm not going to waste more time arguing about blatant B.S.
User IP Logged


All sane people detest noise. --Mark Twain

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3955
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #62 on: Jun 21st, 2009, 1:12pm »

on Jun 21st, 2009, 12:12pm, DrDil wrote:
I can personally verify that every piece of relevant information Iíve personally seen would indeed indicate that Tomi is located in the UK when, in fact Iím sure she wonít mind me mentioning that her ISP is even exclusively UK based.

As for a double-agent (so to speak) Iíve personally voiced my opinion about this publicly, or more precisely that she seems to spend an inordinate amount of time logged into the DRT without ever posting and this was after an absence of several months, I suggested that this seemed as if she had access to the ďback-roomĒ discussion/s but she assured me this wasnít the case.

Cheers.


It is very simple the answer. I'm sloppy about the pages I leave up on my computer when I go to bed finally at night.. after viewing the 4 places I visit regularily. Casebook, DRT, OM and Ovnis. Sometimes ATS. I've looked like I've been on this site for hours too and all through the night because I sometimes leave pages open. That is all there is to it. Thank you DrDil for being so open and kind here.

And for the record, any time you are coming to London DrDil, you can look me up. It would be a pleasure to meet you in person and if you wish I will be happy to show you my notes when I made all those calls to various pi's as well as the telephone records of that day.
« Last Edit: Jun 21st, 2009, 1:17pm by tommi01 » User IP Logged

TheShadow
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 299
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #63 on: Jun 21st, 2009, 1:16pm »

on Jun 21st, 2009, 1:12pm, tomi01uk wrote:
It is very simple the answer. I'm sloppy about the pages I leave up on my computer when I go to bed finally at night.. after hashing thorogh the 4 places I visit regularily. Casebook, DRT, OM and Ovnis. Sometimes ATS. I've looked like I've been on this site for hours too and all through the night because I sometimes leave pages open. That is all there is to it. Thank you DrDil for being so open and kind here.


You dont post there why log in? Unless you are chatting up those you claim have abandoned you?? Face it tomi.......we all know you and the DRT are not on the outs as you claim.......you have access and you are their puppet!!
User IP Logged

Double Nought Spy
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1429
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #64 on: Jun 21st, 2009, 1:19pm »

A while back, I went to the DRT World Headquarters and asked about that "back room forum." I did not get a warm response. As I recall, it went something like this:

User Image

How many times I gotta tell youse guys there ain't no back room here? You ain't welcome here, so git goin' before I git a couple of the cops from the...uh police station to come out here and escort youse off the premises!
User IP Logged


All sane people detest noise. --Mark Twain

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3955
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #65 on: Jun 21st, 2009, 1:25pm »

on Jun 21st, 2009, 1:16pm, TheShadow wrote:
You dont post there why log in? Unless you are chatting up those you claim have abandoned you?? Face it tomi.......we all know you and the DRT are not on the outs as you claim.......you have access and you are their puppet!!


I have basic member status there. I do not have admin status. I can see the same postings any basic member can see, and the cookies log me in so I can use the most recent posts facility. Just like everyone else, I monitor the posts from all the 4 forums to keep up on what news may transpire. But I have not posted in DRT forum since the day my admin status was taken away.
You can check to verify that by looking yourself. It has been over a year now. Why was my admin status taken awayhuh Why am I no longer part of the core of that group? Because I chose to be free to communicate across the forums, knowing my own ability for confidenciality and discretion, even if nobody else did. Also I should add a few of them probably think I'm a royal PITA..
The problem was two fold. First, I appreciated insightful input from everyone. I could not, at least for my own set of values, not appreciate anyone out there who's insights helped. And second and most important. If my own husband can't stop me from posting in Ufo forums, there is no way anyone or group in a ufo forum is going to stop me either.
« Last Edit: Jun 21st, 2009, 2:01pm by tommi01 » User IP Logged

TheShadow
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 299
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #66 on: Jun 21st, 2009, 1:30pm »

on Jun 21st, 2009, 1:25pm, tomi01uk wrote:
Why was my admin status taken awayhuh Why am I no longer part of the core of that group?


Because it was believed you could pretend to separate from the group thus giving the impression you were a "free agent" Unfortunately Sys and the ARC are far more intelligent than the DRT (as evidenced by the fact that we all knew this was a hoax more than 2 years ago) and the ruse did not work!!

Nice try tho!!
User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3955
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #67 on: Jun 21st, 2009, 1:40pm »

on Jun 21st, 2009, 1:30pm, TheShadow wrote:
Because it was believed you could pretend to separate from the group thus giving the impression you were a "free agent" Unfortunately Sys and the ARC are far more intelligent than the DRT (as evidenced by the fact that we all knew this was a hoax more than 2 years ago) and the ruse did not work!!

Nice try tho!!


Well then you are certainly out of that loop where I think certain others can assure you what I say is true. Even within your own circle..
« Last Edit: Jun 21st, 2009, 1:40pm by tommi01 » User IP Logged

Double Nought Spy
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1429
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #68 on: Jun 21st, 2009, 1:48pm »

It was one of the better acts, but in that league, that ain't sayin' much.
User IP Logged


All sane people detest noise. --Mark Twain

SiddReader
Guest
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #69 on: Jun 21st, 2009, 2:56pm »

C'mmon, guys!

I am 99% sure that Tomi is based in UK. And an agent of the DRT? Are we getting as paranoid as the others now?

Even if she was an "agent"... What is that? A spy for the dreamers?

No danger at all, no need to be hateful or aggressiv.

But - again - I don't see it this way. I just see Tomi, a British/American woman, who wants to be part of it. And I also would talk to all those other members of the DRT - which she says, she isn't anymore - because things have changed and many of them now accept, that this - at least - could be a hoax. I welcome them all here for further disussion - but this is not my house.

Nevertheless, no need to mistrust every word Tomi writes.

I don't see any harm in her words.

Cheers!

Sidd
User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3955
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #70 on: Jun 21st, 2009, 3:24pm »

on Jun 21st, 2009, 2:56pm, SiddReader wrote:
C'mmon, guys!

I am 99% sure that Tomi is based in UK. And an agent of the DRT? Are we getting as paranoid as the others now?

Even if she was an "agent"... What is that? A spy for the dreamers?

No danger at all, no need to be hateful or aggressiv.

But - again - I don't see it this way. I just see Tomi, a British/American woman, who wants to be part of it. And I also would talk to all those other members of the DRT - which she says, she isn't anymore - because things have changed and many of them now accept, that this - at least - could be a hoax. I welcome them all here for further disussion - but this is not my house.

Nevertheless, no need to mistrust every word Tomi writes.

I don't see any harm in her words.

Cheers!

Sidd


Thank you Sidd, Takes time to build trust and I will not disappoint any side of this drone issue with regard to discretion, integrity and trust to the best of my ability, which so far has had to be ample wink smiley.
User IP Logged

SiddReader
Guest
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #71 on: Jun 21st, 2009, 4:33pm »

Never mind.

I know my friends. And if they are not my friends, I soon will realize it.

User IP Logged

TheShadow
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 299
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #72 on: Jun 21st, 2009, 4:49pm »

on Jun 21st, 2009, 4:33pm, SiddReader wrote:
Never mind.

I know my friends. And if they are not my friends, I soon will realize it.



Sure we are friends......but that does not mean because you trust tomis word i must. Tomi has proven time and again where she stands in regards to the drones! She has pushed an agenda of misdirection and deceit from the beginning. She claims she logs into the DRT forum to keep track of new posts.....lets be realistic there is at best one post a day there......not hard to keep track of!! She logs in there to check in with her masters....and see which puppet strings they wish to pull!

If she wishes to convince us otherwise why does she continue to play the same old games??
User IP Logged

Virgil
Guest
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #73 on: Jun 21st, 2009, 4:54pm »

That indeed is the absolute truth you will not disappoint any side, particulaqrly the one you began and are still with.
Though Sidd, being far more civilized than me gives you the benefit of the doubt..I do not..I don't expect the others to follow me in my weird theories that were borne out by the facts and in your face.
If the tiger changes its stripes..its because the fairytalae requires it. If my friends that I do know well

turn against me..perhaps that too.

As for AI that was in works for a while, and the adopted work appears per virgil crow to have evolved,,Whther
We never said AW or Fox created the hoax. And Now we are introduced thanx to SPf33, a non belever promulgater of this nonsense.or game..along with you tomi..its a game none the less..
Now you mentioned that AI was not name dropping with Alex gray or Laffoyte or howard bloom.
What proof do you have he was not.

Shock artists or graffitti artist are no different than the ones who wrote on Roman walls during biblical times, romns go home. Nice meme to keep alive, or Gringos go home, derived from the green uniforms the cavalry wore in that time of the Alamo and panch Villa.
This one here Virgil and company has been at this for a while.
For sure the false info on his registry should be a caveat to be taken seriously..prepare for the bigger lies.

The kids time program on the site..was imo , after reference to abductions and nine year olds..rather sick..
not funny at all..This is a very sick group I think..irrespective of the cute retro art..
whats his message there for you tomi..
As for DRT, I see no new members..its the same old crowd..
They should be happy we the same old crowd is here to greet them..and even better informed than before..










« Last Edit: Jun 21st, 2009, 4:58pm by Virgil » User IP Logged

masker33
Guest
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #74 on: Jun 21st, 2009, 4:57pm »

Tomi is no agent IMO.
User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls