Board Logo
« #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Dec 12th, 2017, 04:03am


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth  (Read 15505 times)
masker33
Guest
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #630 on: Jul 16th, 2009, 3:04pm »

Quiet, with all reflections reflected upon. The liking of the mundane, engenders the mundane.
Oh well,
Cheers
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
« Last Edit: Jul 16th, 2009, 3:05pm by masker33 » User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3955
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #631 on: Jul 18th, 2009, 07:05am »

Exhaustive contemplation of the extraordinary is hardly mundane.
Maybe you have more to consider you would like to share.. wink
« Last Edit: Jul 18th, 2009, 07:06am by tommi01 » User IP Logged

masker33
Guest
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #632 on: Jul 18th, 2009, 5:23pm »

Two left on the formed plastic wing of the Drone standing before the green screen of reality. Misaligned trees and shadows poorly matched with original plate. All say no so must go, but you know. Old, very old and trees never there. Too much is shown. Beauty of design even in discarded state. Agreed, to much said all untrue. A Hoax is a Hoax is a Hoax.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3955
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #633 on: Jul 18th, 2009, 8:14pm »

on Jul 18th, 2009, 5:23pm, Masker33 wrote:
Two left on the formed plastic wing of the Drone standing before the green screen of reality. Misaligned trees and shadows poorly matched with original plate. All say no so must go, but you know. Old, very old and trees never there. Too much is shown. Beauty of design even in discarded state. Agreed, to much said all untrue. A Hoax is a Hoax is a Hoax.
grin grin grin grin grin grin


I follow what you are saying.. strangely enough.. cool
The green screen in particular is very telling wink

A re-creation of sorts?
What's not plastic?
Behind your screen smiley

or in front of it... just a clue...
« Last Edit: Jul 19th, 2009, 2:58pm by tommi01 » User IP Logged

masker33
Guest
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #634 on: Jul 19th, 2009, 5:42pm »

Tomi, a pic is worth.............
nudge, nudge, wink, wink grin
« Last Edit: Jul 19th, 2009, 5:43pm by masker33 » User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3955
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #635 on: Jul 20th, 2009, 01:24am »

on Jul 19th, 2009, 5:42pm, Masker33 wrote:
Tomi, a pic is worth.............
nudge, nudge, wink, wink grin


grrrrrr tongue

lol that's an under-statement if I ever heard one rolleyes grin

but what about the two left ? ...

btw.. are we talking about pieces of the DRAGON FLY DRONE here?
« Last Edit: Jul 20th, 2009, 03:07am by tommi01 » User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3955
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #636 on: Jul 21st, 2009, 03:22am »

Just thinking.... It's been two years now.. and no leaks from the perpetrators, their kin or associates, ex's and enemies, even second hand information, none has been seen to emerge. Even from the standpoint of selling their information.

What does that imply? This is almost as mysterious to me as the drone saga itself. If it was a hoax for "sport" there would likely be some "noise" out on the internet, and I know we all have searched relentlessly, in all different languages as well...

If there was or is a more serious or sinister angle to this saga, then the possibility of real punitive repercussions could help maintain the silence. Just a few thoughts..

What do you think mask ? wink ol buddy ol pal(s)... cheesy
« Last Edit: Jul 21st, 2009, 04:23am by tommi01 » User IP Logged

Marvin
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting....


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1119
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #637 on: Jul 21st, 2009, 08:02am »

on Jul 21st, 2009, 03:22am, tomi01uk wrote:
Just thinking.... It's been two years now.. and no leaks from the perpetrators, their kin or associates, ex's and enemies, even second hand information, none has been seen to emerge. Even from the standpoint of selling their information.

What does that imply? This is almost as mysterious to me as the drone saga itself. If it was a hoax for "sport" there would likely be some "noise" out on the internet, and I know we all have searched relentlessly, in all different languages as well...

If there was or is a more serious or sinister angle to this saga, then the possibility of real punitive repercussions could help maintain the silence. Just a few thoughts..



I have a different take (no surprise to you, I am sure wink ).

The “hoax” and the “saga” are not unrelated… they are one in the same. The reason for silence is apart of the reason for the “hoax.”

If it were for sport, there would only be “noise” if “they” wanted there to be “noise.” The question is, would you recognize the noise if you heard it?

Some day, when it fits “their” needs… it will all come out. Look how long for the truth behind the Nessie photo took to come out (the 1934 Dr. Wilson photo).

I am sure Masker can fill you in on the rest.

User IP Logged

Oh Goody! My Illudiom Pu-36 Explosive Space Modulator!

User Image

"You naughty earth specimens!"
tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3955
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #638 on: Jul 21st, 2009, 12:25pm »

on Jul 21st, 2009, 08:02am, Marvin wrote:
I have a different take (no surprise to you, I am sure wink ).

The “hoax” and the “saga” are not unrelated… they are one in the same. The reason for silence is apart of the reason for the “hoax.”

If it were for sport, there would only be “noise” if “they” wanted there to be “noise.” The question is, would you recognize the noise if you heard it?

Some day, when it fits “their” needs… it will all come out. Look how long for the truth behind the Nessie photo took to come out (the 1934 Dr. Wilson photo).

I am sure Masker can fill you in on the rest.



Yeah, in principle I agree, but this wasn't your average garden variety Scottish lake photo shoot with one surgeon and a floating puppet .... one more thing to add, imo, money is not a factor at all to these people.

« Last Edit: Jul 21st, 2009, 12:41pm by tommi01 » User IP Logged

masker33
Guest
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #639 on: Jul 21st, 2009, 2:13pm »

Quote:
Yeah, in principle I agree, but this wasn't your average garden variety Scottish lake photo shoot with one surgeon and a floating puppet .... one more thing to add, imo, money is not a factor at all to these people.


The last few posts are (IMO) as close to the true perspective of this as will be allowed now. Something extraordinary controls this Hoax and is not at all concerned about how it is perceived at the moment. Most of the players discovered by good investigation have only been used in the Hoax (IMO). This thing is meant to be rediscovered by many or only by one (IMO).
User IP Logged

DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #640 on: Jul 21st, 2009, 3:34pm »

on Jul 21st, 2009, 2:13pm, Masker33 wrote:
The last few posts are (IMO) as close to the true perspective of this as will be allowed now. Something extraordinary controls this Hoax and is not at all concerned about how it is perceived at the moment. Most of the players discovered by good investigation have only been used in the Hoax (IMO). This thing is meant to be rediscovered by many or only by one (IMO).

Hi Masker,

That’s quite a strange choice of words, I guess where you see, “control” I see, “structure” and to me your, “allowed” is nothing more than, “self-limiting”.

I don’t think it’s been ‘controlled’ in any way shape or form, well, not since (allegedly wink) Raj stopped posting at OMF anyway.

I believe that the original presentation with its staggered releases was the only participation that the hoaxers have played in the resulting debacle, as I’ve said many times previously it is interested parties such as forum members etc. who have fed this particular beast and by doing so enabled it to become organic, and whether this was reliant on any external influences (such as the many forums and their members) or not is surely inconsequential as it was the original presentation that piqued the interest, and wasn’t that a direct result of the structure and methodology which was employed by the perpetrators of the hoax?

And again as I’ve said before to relinquish control of any description to what is believed to be a hoax is self-deprecating to the point of being irresponsible as surely you are selling yourself –massively- short by believing this?

As essentially any control that is perceived must then be credited to what is for all intents and purposes a human-engineered hoax, or am I (yet again grin) missing something?

Personally it seems more like you're simply resigning yourself to the inevitability of your belief and subsequently becoming submissive (as it seems your world-view dictates kiss) rather than a control system of any description, or perhaps at best a projection of control by the beholder which really is a contradiction as the control which is perceived is merely that which the beholder allows and so isn’t really -external- control at all, is it?

Cheers.
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
Double Nought Spy
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1429
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #641 on: Jul 22nd, 2009, 09:48am »

Interesting thoughts, DrDil. Since this has died down to a few smoldering bits of plastic at the bottom of what was once an impressive bonfire, we have had some time to mull the history a bit. For my part, I have lately been wondering just how much people like myself have contributed to the delusions of others. My choice of "code name" was interpreted by some to be evidence of my being some kind of "spook." Silly me. I thought it was an obvious joke, and even a reference to "Psychospy," a paranormal hero of mine who gets none of the credit he so richly deserves, but that's another very interesting story. But by persisting under this name, I seem to have inadvertently reinforced some silly ideas in minds that really should have known better, thereby making myself culpable to some small degree.

By the "logic" that pervades the believers' camp, any interest from the disinfo community, real or imagined, is solid evidence that there really is something there. There are so many things wrong with that line of "reasoning" that I really don't feel any guilt or remorse about my actions, but then next time I will probably go by Peter Pan or Slartibartfast or Tigger or something like that. Oh yes, there will be a next time...
User IP Logged


All sane people detest noise. --Mark Twain

signetprotocol
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 1
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #642 on: Jul 22nd, 2009, 10:29am »

Ok, so the Internal astronaut folks are hoaxers of the hoax. Why so much dam detail and time in doing so? Is Virgil Crow the Tome fellow? I cant seem to find what possible motivation he could have for this act. There isnt even a store on the site to sell things. Mental illness perhaps? The site says ephemeral virgil crow.

http://www.internalastronaut.com/inner.htm
User IP Logged

Kenray
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 41
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #643 on: Jul 22nd, 2009, 11:39am »

on Jul 21st, 2009, 03:22am, tomi01uk wrote:
Just thinking.... It's been two years now.. and no leaks from the perpetrators, their kin or associates, ex's and enemies, even second hand information, none has been seen to emerge. Even from the standpoint of selling their information.

What does that imply? This is almost as mysterious to me as the drone saga itself. If it was a hoax for "sport" there would likely be some "noise" out on the internet, and I know we all have searched relentlessly, in all different languages as well...

If there was or is a more serious or sinister angle to this saga, then the possibility of real punitive repercussions could help maintain the silence. Just a few thoughts..

What do you think mask ? wink ol buddy ol pal(s)... cheesy


The Event was a fishing expedition (search my name and "fishing expedition" if you've not read that epic)

Isaac is pushing up daisies, and unless someone else made it through the exit door with evidence, the story is over.

The good Doctor may not like my poetry, but at least I don't' expend energy insulting folks i don't' agree with.
Wish it were otherwise, but it just isn't.
User IP Logged

DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #644 on: Jul 22nd, 2009, 11:46am »

on Jul 22nd, 2009, 11:39am, Kenray wrote:
<snip>

The good Doctor may not like my poetry, but at least I don't' expend energy insulting folks i don't' agree with.
Wish it were otherwise, but it just isn't.

Not sure whom you're referring to with the 'insult' thing.....
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls