Board Logo
« #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 23rd, 2017, 12:26pm


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth  (Read 35316 times)
tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3940
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #780 on: Aug 3rd, 2009, 5:53pm »

on Aug 3rd, 2009, 5:48pm, Katterfelto wrote:
But we are here to beat it to death. That is the plan. grin

So you say the software to do the lighting effects was not available in 2007? That's not what I heard.


No that's not what I meant to say, the lightbox effect in that photo is not able to be completely replicated with the software that has been tried from 2007, as far as I know at least.
User IP Logged

murnut
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 614
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #781 on: Aug 3rd, 2009, 5:59pm »

on Aug 3rd, 2009, 07:16am, SiddReader wrote:
The most interesting aspect was, that the hoaxer soon wasn't needed anymore. Once initiated, the game developed itself. Much better than any adventure game.


on Aug 3rd, 2009, 5:15pm, Masker33 wrote:
BINGO.

Magik at its finest.



I agree...nice observation
User IP Logged

You want a revolution?
You've got to make a difference on your own
You want a revolution?
Stand up, stand out and make it known
masker33
Guest
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #782 on: Aug 3rd, 2009, 6:14pm »

Tomi, Tomi, no respite here. To inject anything is to have more beating to death on particular aspects. The subject is indeed thin now, but I think you may have some understanding of why. The Drones are nice things of design and science fiction (?) and can remain so for another day.
User IP Logged

Katterfelto
Guest
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #783 on: Aug 3rd, 2009, 6:24pm »

Masker, why are you trying to coach and influence discussion?
User IP Logged

Katterfelto
Guest
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #784 on: Aug 3rd, 2009, 6:32pm »

on Aug 3rd, 2009, 5:15pm, Masker33 wrote:
BINGO.

Magik at its finest.


Luck. Good or bad - flip the coin.
User IP Logged

SiddReader
Guest
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #785 on: Aug 3rd, 2009, 6:36pm »

on Aug 3rd, 2009, 1:31pm, Marvin wrote:
I knew there was a reason why I like you...


Thanks, Marv, I like to be liked and I like you back.

The believers and the skeptics are like two sides of a coin. Obviously Isaac and Company are only attracted by the easy side - as was Elijah at first. Finding people, who swallow everything, is a thrill to some. Sweet dreams are made of this.

At least Elijah came back. Isaac seems to be more of the yellow kind. Everyone considered him the coward of the country. May it be so.
« Last Edit: Aug 3rd, 2009, 6:37pm by SiddReader » User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3940
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #786 on: Aug 3rd, 2009, 6:50pm »

on Aug 3rd, 2009, 6:24pm, Katterfelto wrote:
Masker, why are you trying to coach and influence discussion?


His take on this is as valid as anyone elses in the eye of certain beholders .. wink
User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3940
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #787 on: Aug 3rd, 2009, 6:52pm »

on Aug 3rd, 2009, 5:15pm, Masker33 wrote:
BINGO.

Magik at its finest.


But Magik can be fickle, right wink
User IP Logged

SiddReader
Guest
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #788 on: Aug 3rd, 2009, 7:01pm »

Magic can be Gellerish sometimes. And sometimes written with "k".
User IP Logged

Katterfelto
Guest
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #789 on: Aug 3rd, 2009, 7:24pm »

on Aug 3rd, 2009, 6:50pm, tomi01uk wrote:
His take on this is as valid as anyone elses in the eye of certain beholders .. wink


OK, be led or continue to play the game of appearing to be led to get what you think you want. It's just ..... a bit too obvious to the casual observer if you get my drift.
Be careful of what you seek. The quest is often more fulfilling than the final destination.
User IP Logged

masker33
Guest
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #790 on: Aug 3rd, 2009, 7:59pm »

It should be obvious the Drones will continue to drone hoax or no hoax, here or elsewhere, now or later.

Quote:
His take on this is as valid as anyone elses in the eye of certain beholders


And certain beholders only is something I accept and understand.
User IP Logged

ElijahTome
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 105
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #791 on: Aug 4th, 2009, 12:35am »

Sidd,

I still stick to my story completely. It (2007 Drone Experiment) is merely an element of 'degree' from my personal experiences, that of Virgil Crow's and the original group of participants in the 1969 experiment. As reality unravels before you (all of us) in the next couple of years you will perhaps remember some of what I have said in these pages.

What is my and the IA's motivation?

A: To perpetuate the tearing of the very fabric of our collective reality. The Drone Icon is an ancient machination that exists and is utilized during the final phases of human development ( Mental, Technological and Spiritual). It is but 1 of a plethora of tools that are now and will soon be switched on by the very essence of our collective and individual evolutions.

Tomi, you ask why we put so much unneeded detail into everything that is created on the IA website?

A: It is our objective to manufacture our own alternate 'way-station' (reality) and like that of the programmed matrixphere of which we all share, there is many layers of perception, depth and visualization. If we are all indeed GOD having a human experience, then why create elements that are not to the best of my/our omnipotent ability?

One or many may not agree with the logic of our agenda, but few would say that it was without merit and value. Tomi knows that the IA is in tune to a specific frequency within her specific x, y, coordinate or she would have discontinued her search for clues within the depths of our catacombs. It strikes a chord in her that is something akin to a deja vu or a distant memory. A connection to the material in a rather familiar way. That is the power that comes from looking beyond the veil of perceived reality. If others cant 'feel' what I am saying, it is merely because the IA is not tuned to their specific frequency. Like I said before, there are a plethora of devices used to aid in individual development and preparation for the upcoming shift.

And if we are wrong?...Makes for an interesting social experiment! grin
User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3940
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #792 on: Aug 4th, 2009, 01:44am »

on Aug 3rd, 2009, 7:24pm, Katterfelto wrote:
OK, be led or continue to play the game of appearing to be led to get what you think you want. It's just ..... a bit too obvious to the casual observer if you get my drift.
Be careful of what you seek. The quest is often more fulfilling than the final destination.


No, I wasn't being disingenuous, without the IA frills and chills and without the Magic or Majik or whatevers......

It has been theorised that this drone saga at its more "mundane" level, could be a message, employed in the manner it was, to others. This is a theory that makes sense to me.

It is as valid to me as my own theory which is that there was a (mundane) reason for all of this to be put out there besides the "hoax" explaination.
« Last Edit: Aug 4th, 2009, 01:49am by tommi01 » User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3940
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #793 on: Aug 4th, 2009, 02:10am »

on Aug 4th, 2009, 12:35am, ElijahTome wrote:
Sidd,

I still stick to my story completely. It (2007 Drone Experiment) is merely an element of 'degree' from my personal experiences, that of Virgil Crow's and the original group of participants in the 1969 experiment. As reality unravels before you (all of us) in the next couple of years you will perhaps remember some of what I have said in these pages.

What is my and the IA's motivation?

A: To perpetuate the tearing of the very fabric of our collective reality. The Drone Icon is an ancient machination that exists and is utilized during the final phases of human development ( Mental, Technological and Spiritual). It is but 1 of a plethora of tools that are now and will soon be switched on by the very essence of our collective and individual evolutions.

Tomi, you ask why we put so much unneeded detail into everything that is created on the IA website?



Well no, Elijah, I was talking about the rotorooter..
(Anti-gravity unit, RF device.. whatever it is)

Quote:
A: It is our objective to manufacture our own alternate 'way-station' (reality) and like that of the programmed matrixphere of which we all share, there is many layers of perception, depth and visualization. If we are all indeed GOD having a human experience, then why create elements that are not to the best of my/our omnipotent ability?



Reality is going through 8 successive winters in England, after thinking you are omnipotent because of Fla weather.....

Quote:
One or many may not agree with the logic of our agenda, but few would say that it was without merit and value. Tomi knows that the IA is in tune to a specific frequency within her specific x, y, coordinate or she would have discontinued her search for clues within the depths of our catacombs. It strikes a chord in her that is something akin to a deja vu or a distant memory. A connection to the material in a rather familiar way. That is the power that comes from looking beyond the veil of perceived reality. If others cant 'feel' what I am saying, it is merely because the IA is not tuned to their specific frequency. Like I said before, there are a plethora of devices used to aid in individual development and preparation for the upcoming shift.

And if we are wrong?...Makes for an interesting social experiment! grin


Well, that's a hunk of presumption there Elijah. Crawling through catacombs looking for clues is probably what is closest to the core of my archaeological heart... figuratively.. But I'm a searcher for mundane, reality based explainations.

On the etherial or spiritual level, what we know is true for us, inside ourselves, I think is impossible to explain.
« Last Edit: Aug 4th, 2009, 02:48am by tommi01 » User IP Logged

Barabas
Guest
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #794 on: Aug 4th, 2009, 02:20am »

on Aug 4th, 2009, 12:35am, ElijahTome wrote:
Sidd,

I still stick to my story completely. It (2007 Drone Experiment) is merely an element of 'degree' from my personal experiences, that of Virgil Crow's and the original group of participants in the 1969 experiment. As reality unravels before you (all of us) in the next couple of years you will perhaps remember some of what I have said in these pages.

What is my and the IA's motivation?

A: To perpetuate the tearing of the very fabric of our collective reality. The Drone Icon is an ancient machination that exists and is utilized during the final phases of human development ( Mental, Technological and Spiritual). It is but 1 of a plethora of tools that are now and will soon be switched on by the very essence of our collective and individual evolutions.

Tomi, you ask why we put so much unneeded detail into everything that is created on the IA website?

A: It is our objective to manufacture our own alternate 'way-station' (reality) and like that of the programmed matrixphere of which we all share, there is many layers of perception, depth and visualization. If we are all indeed GOD having a human experience, then why create elements that are not to the best of my/our omnipotent ability?

One or many may not agree with the logic of our agenda, but few would say that it was without merit and value. Tomi knows that the IA is in tune to a specific frequency within her specific x, y, coordinate or she would have discontinued her search for clues within the depths of our catacombs. It strikes a chord in her that is something akin to a deja vu or a distant memory. A connection to the material in a rather familiar way. That is the power that comes from looking beyond the veil of perceived reality. If others cant 'feel' what I am saying, it is merely because the IA is not tuned to their specific frequency. Like I said before, there are a plethora of devices used to aid in individual development and preparation for the upcoming shift.

And if we are wrong?...Makes for an interesting social experiment! grin



It (2007 Drone Experiment) is merely an element of 'degree' from my personal experiences, that of Virgil Crow's and the original group of participants in the 1969 experiment.

Whether one degree, half adegree, that makes ypur experiment different and not the same and therefore two events apart.... No almost the truth..almost the same..that degree separates you completely..ypu can paint it as much alike as you wish. But it is not the same. I am sure you know that.
Therfore you cannot claim it as you with wording are trying to make it as close to the same .

When you first came here, you stated you were unaware off all the things Virgil had done such as the lying on the registries... Apologizing for him speaking of his mental state and drug use..which he likes to do himself a lot..based on his own statements just about everywhere.
You dont seem to be in sync with him..because none of the three projects he was working on , of which IA was one, another fizzled, and there was the united artists group.
I did not see anymention of tearing the fabric of reality. I did see with dispensing billboard art, advertising, etc..as proof art is dead. therefore his ghost art genesis..same stuff since 2003., also dispensing with religious icons as corrupt..I guess God is dead too.
I will gladly furnish you some of the 30 or so pages and images and links I extracted for everyones benefit so they will know what he exactly said.

If you want to meditate or get to manifesting thru mass intent..thats nothing new..Many have tried it..and got a headache from it. Art bell did it all the time..So does whitley..I am surprised you have not approached them..
Quite clearly he renounces hallucinogenics but is curded with the addiction to the Godheads he experienced..and wants to replicate that feeling..Thats in his statements too..not my interpretation.

My point being that whatever follows from your statement after that degree of separation..does not make it the same.
And that you need to review Virgils work a little more based on whats on the record already.
So let Isaacs tailcoat go..It wont work..however you slice and dice it.
You and Tomi..please continue your thoughts. its late here.

Good Day


« Last Edit: Aug 4th, 2009, 02:47am by Barabas » User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 18,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls