Board Logo
« #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Aug 17th, 2017, 2:17pm


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth  (Read 50633 times)
tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3952
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #795 on: Aug 4th, 2009, 03:27am »

Elijah, I don't want to give the impression that I'm diminishing your achievement with your group's website and the work, the portals, art, design and concepts you have put into it. It is really quite an achievement. But it doesn't answer the questions we are seeking about the reality based materialisation of this drone saga.

No, in fact, it offers more contradictions...

When I said "mundane" that doesn't exclude the possibility of ufo's or any of Valee's theories for instance.. I am stretching the meaning of the word mundane, to fit this environment, I suppose.

Many people will scoff at my theory and the other theory mentioned, that I also think is viable.

But I've been thinking.. Doesn't scoffing at these theories also imply that everything being said out there by those who are captains of industry, airlines, military etc.. is rubbish?

If the theories I've suggested are so easily scoffed at, does that mean that Rich who was part of Skunkworks, the ceo (can't remember his name) of Lockheed, the airline pilots, the astronauts and those who were part of the military are lying in your minds? That everything we have been hearing from all these people is utter rubbish? Personally, I don't believe that is true. But to put credibility into these testimonies while also dismissing the possibility of a small part of the drone saga having roots within that framework is not logical to me.


« Last Edit: Aug 4th, 2009, 04:00am by tommi01 » User IP Logged

Barabas
Guest
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #796 on: Aug 4th, 2009, 03:55am »

on Aug 4th, 2009, 02:20am, Barabas wrote:
It (2007 Drone Experiment) is merely an element of 'degree' from my personal experiences, that of Virgil Crow's and the original group of participants in the 1969 experiment.

Whether one degree, half adegree, that makes ypur experiment different and not the same and therefore two events apart.... No almost the truth..almost the same..that degree separates you completely..ypu can paint it as much alike as you wish. But it is not the same. I am sure you know that.
Therfore you cannot claim it as you with wording are trying to make it as close to the same .

When you first came here, you stated you were unaware off all the things Virgil had done such as the lying on the registries... Apologizing for him speaking of his mental state and drug use..which he likes to do himself a lot..based on his own statements just about everywhere.
You dont seem to be in sync with him..because none of the three projects he was working on , of which IA was one, another fizzled, and there was the united artists group.
I did not see anymention of tearing the fabric of reality. I did see with dispensing billboard art, advertising, etc..as proof art is dead. therefore his ghost art genesis..same stuff since 2003., also dispensing with religious icons as corrupt..I guess God is dead too.
I will gladly furnish you some of the 30 or so pages and images and links I extracted for everyones benefit so they will know what he exactly said.

If you want to meditate or get to manifesting thru mass intent..thats nothing new..Many have tried it..and got a headache from it. Art bell did it all the time..So does whitley..I am surprised you have not approached them..
Quite clearly he renounces hallucinogenics but is curded with the addiction to the Godheads he experienced..and wants to replicate that feeling..Thats in his statements too..not my interpretation.

My point being that whatever follows from your statement after that degree of separation..does not make it the same.
And that you need to review Virgils work a little more based on whats on the record already.
So let Isaacs tailcoat go..It wont work..however you slice and dice it.
You and Tomi..please continue your thoughts. its late here.

Good Day




Bythe way no one is disparaginging your work or Virgils works..its the same new age material repackaging of the natural high...just your integrity at attempting to connect it to caret and derail the investigation to plug your material..
Thank you
« Last Edit: Aug 4th, 2009, 04:00am by Barabas » User IP Logged

Marvin
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting....


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1119
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #797 on: Aug 4th, 2009, 07:07am »

Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends, we’re so glad you could attend… come inside, come inside!
“Karn Evil 9” ELP



User IP Logged

Oh Goody! My Illudiom Pu-36 Explosive Space Modulator!

User Image

"You naughty earth specimens!"
Klatunictobarata
Guest
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #798 on: Aug 4th, 2009, 07:35am »

I wonder why, Tomi, the Droneteam site doesn't have stimulating discussions there like these last few pages here?

So here is one for you, Mistress:


User IP Logged

SiddReader
Guest
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #799 on: Aug 4th, 2009, 08:56am »

on Aug 4th, 2009, 12:35am, ElijahTome wrote:
Sidd,
I still stick to my story completely. It (2007 Drone Experiment) is merely an element of 'degree' from my personal experiences, that of Virgil Crow's and the original group of participants in the 1969 experiment. As reality unravels before you (all of us) in the next couple of years you will perhaps remember some of what I have said in these pages.


I doubt that you have been materialized back in 1969, so it rather is an oral tradition or a family legend than your personal experience.

Waiting that reality unravels before us? Most of us are too old to wait for reality. Either we stand with both feet in the real world or we are probably caught by a little quirk.

There is nothing to say against a little gaming or dreaming, but when I close a book, turn off tv or go offline I know the difference.

You are right, there will be interesting things to come in the future. Children grow, new chances will come, changes in personal life... It's always an adventure.

User IP Logged

Barabas
Guest
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #800 on: Aug 4th, 2009, 09:15am »

Like a DoubleNaught here said once..its the only place to get a sandwich..

This is all art..as a vehicle for transformation..and one can argue claim that LAP and pix were vehicles too..Unfortunately he does not have title registration tags or insurance, not storage receipts where it is kept.
But he/they said..that degree is not 100 percent..like he tried to do.

This is to support my last statements.the last image to sum up the spiritual transformation and celebration is most fun.
computer as temple programs grains of sand ..the TDD must be a metaphor for meat grinder.
User Image
User Image
the tree of Angst dead art..dont let the smoke get in your eyes..Platters 1950s
User Image
Come one Come All!! we must in our search to free ourselves
from these Earthly chains pay homage to the the flesh..and those ladies who know whats best for us.
perhaps..we can break on thru the other side.Like the Doors did in the dayz.in ..smaller brush strokes.
User Image
I have much more including alternate business but that is not necessary for my points.
Let them start their own thread.
This is a fact finding thread not a playground for philosophy and metaphysics.
The Drones were debunked with sound science..not wishful thinking..by many talented people..including some of you here.
It goes on forever because you let it go on forever..If people who have the facts..do not answer when you ask..then ..they are part of the problem figuratively and literally.
You have several problem in this forum. If they are not providing facts or answers..then they are here to stop you from getting to the answer.
You most certainly are then dancing with the Devil.


Regards and Salutations


« Last Edit: Aug 4th, 2009, 09:27am by Barabas » User IP Logged

Marvin
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting....


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1119
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #801 on: Aug 4th, 2009, 10:03am »

on Aug 4th, 2009, 09:15am, Barabas wrote:
The Drones were debunked with sound science..not wishful thinking..by many talented people..including some of you here.
It goes on forever because you let it go on forever..If people who have the facts..do not answer when you ask..then ..they are part of the problem figuratively and literally.

<snip>

If they are not providing facts or answers..then they are here to stop you from getting to the answer.
You most certainly are then dancing with the Devil.


Regards and Salutations





I cannot disagree.

User IP Logged

Oh Goody! My Illudiom Pu-36 Explosive Space Modulator!

User Image

"You naughty earth specimens!"
tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3952
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #802 on: Aug 4th, 2009, 11:45am »

on Aug 4th, 2009, 08:56am, SiddReader wrote:
You are right, there will be interesting things to come in the future. Children grow, new chances will come, changes in personal life... It's always an adventure.



Sidd, Florida is a completely different world.... rolleyes
User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3952
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #803 on: Aug 4th, 2009, 12:07pm »

on Aug 4th, 2009, 10:03am, Marvin wrote:
I cannot disagree.



Here we go again..... undecided

What sound science? lipsrsealed
No seriously.... if we are going to speak "scientific"
Let's speak about the scientific method, repetition, peer review and consensus.. All of which is missing from this case.

All we have are opinions, and examples and discourses about a myriad of issues that nobody can agree on.......

We have proof of hoax, but we do not, as I said before, have proof that there is not some foundation here beyond a hoax for the sake of a hoax.

In fact, with the immense laborious material involved in this, it begs the question why??..

Sry to be provocative.. but someone has to do it wink

edit to add:
On an optimistic note: I don't think the two biologists Dawkins & Gould ever settled their "debate", so there is little chance we will either.. scientific method or not..
« Last Edit: Aug 4th, 2009, 12:26pm by tommi01 » User IP Logged

masker33
Guest
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #804 on: Aug 4th, 2009, 12:40pm »

Quote:
If they are not providing facts or answers..then they are here to stop you from getting to the answer.
You most certainly are then dancing with the Devil.


A very old dance. I see no sign of it stopping and remember a hoax may be made from very real elements just arranged in unlikely ways.
User IP Logged

DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #805 on: Aug 4th, 2009, 12:42pm »

on Aug 4th, 2009, 09:15am, Barabas wrote:
<snip>

Let them start their own thread.
This is a fact finding thread not a playground for philosophy and metaphysics.
The Drones were debunked with sound science..not wishful thinking..by many talented people..including some of you here.
It goes on forever because you let it go on forever..

You have several problem in this forum. If they are not providing facts or answers..then they are here to stop you from getting to the answer.
You most certainly are then dancing with the Devil.

This forum has several problems?! laugh

“Dancing with the devil”?

I believe you may be crediting people with a little too much influence….. wink

To be honest –and among the regular posters here- there’s only Elijah, Tomi and Masker who lead people to believe that they personally think there is any truth at all to anything remotely Drone related (for what it’s worth I personally think that deep-down only Tomi REALLY believes) so why does it cause you so much anguish to see civil discussion between these members?

If you think for a second that they are convincing the rest of us of a Drone reality or even that anyone believed for a second that there was any truth to Elijah’s claims of fore-knowledge of the Drones/LAP then I fear that you are –at least grin- as deluded as you believe the members are whom you castigate. You must have realised by now that while these threads (UFOCasebook ) are about the Drones they’re also akin to a meeting place for Dronies, both believers and sceptics alike, and always have been.

All members of the DRT are welcome here but I suspect they feel it’s more productive to censor opinion and conduct their research in private, each to their own and that’s their prerogative. But UFOCasebook doesn’t censor opinion or conjecture based on belief and all are welcome.

And yes, of course people are free to start their own threads but then you get what occurred at OMF where it’s a logistical nightmare and an arduous task to even try and locate earlier posts, members, dates of post etc. due solely to the amount of threads that exist on the Drones. That’s why we keep one thread for all elements of the discussion. I am inclined to agree though that if we wander much further into the metaphysical journey or into inner-space then this would necessitate a new thread dedicated to such, incidentally I almost created one when Virgil et al first graced our presence but as it was claimed that they were inextricably linked to the ‘Drone icon’ then I thought it prudent to keep it all together (unless another member created one).

There’s nothing currently happening with the Drones and hasn’t been since June 2007, so why does the fact that people whom you obviously have nothing in common with discussing something they are passionate about on an open/public forum (that you weren’t a member of at the time) bother you so much?

And especially as you yourself are satisfied that you know the who, what, where & when of the hoax, in fact, why do you even care about any such discussion?

Cheers..... smiley
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
Jeddyhi
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 589
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #806 on: Aug 4th, 2009, 12:47pm »

Tomi has invested large sums of money to Frank Dixon for a long time so she will have the hardest time letting this go. Anything she can cling to for a justification of her investment, she will surely grab.

Analysis and research did prove more than one photo to be faked. Especially the one with two light sources. Professional assessment by every photographer and CGI artist that cared to comment came to the same conclusion...fake.

False locations, decepetive anonymous photo witnesses that were never vetted publically or privately, etc, etc, etc.......

The drones are a hoax. Not real. More than likely some of the original hoaxers now participate in this thread trying to throw fuel on the embers of what is left.

Elijah is surely a nutcase suffering from drug abuse. Or he is playing a role and playing it superbly.

Sad that this drone thing is still being floated as something special. It was just a hoax. Nothing more, nothing less.
« Last Edit: Aug 4th, 2009, 12:50pm by Jeddyhi » User IP Logged

"Nothing will ever claim ownership of the original Drone information, so copyright is not a question. Use it."- Masker33
Barabas
Guest
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #807 on: Aug 4th, 2009, 12:49pm »

on Aug 4th, 2009, 10:03am, Marvin wrote:
I cannot disagree.



I would say the same people who reject all the educated opinions and analysis those listed on the record and which they deliberatly choose to ignore and offer no counteranalysis.
Opinions are opinions but experts do count more, not to mention police officials but what was determined was in line with the physical laws of the reality.
Send them back to do their homework..The research has been done.
They don't like it..thats too bad..its a done deal.

Now why would investigators choose to hide prior affiliations with witnesses. Ie a potentially severe conflict of interest..
Why would Tomi their agent/employer claim that witness Tom Vance was in love and wanted to start a new life..I believe several here were sent , and he returns with a different story..a death in his family..ie she lied..

Why would Tomi remain silent on the Frank Dixon proximity to Deborah Mckenny.

Why would Tomi, so keen on opinions..not comment on Numbers another liar..his conflicts as well as PIs, since both partook in Hiring them and lived in the area.

Why has Tomi go silent with respect to LMH, who had the photos..and had special pass by code to LMHs email..has she fallen from grace both at DRT and EarthFiles..
She seems to be at DRT for long periods but never posts..
catching up on pm..but just the core seem to be there.


These just for starters not such ethereal esoteric question. are they.....and much more germane..to the topic thread..than ask adnauseum....why would someone hoax? when it appears we could be looking at the principals of this

Why should we believe anything she says given that history..her confident numbers, and the Drts..and to boot she doesn't like the results of the work finding of hoax..when she and colleague refused to submit it to analytical testing....but wants to bait with open ended comments..stay and prattle on..

@Dr Dil..who said censor..how about moderate...for content..one line posts..like..well we'll see or..it will go on..dozens of times is just baiting..you know that..
Plus I offered a suggestion..creation of another thread..yoiu offered that suggestion to me once wayyyy back.But I did not want a secret thread,
If you say nothing has happened since june 2007..why discuss at all..
because we and yourself I assumed were looking for hoaxters..
There are questions she could have answered that would have helped dispell mistrust. She has lied in the past..whether she spent her own money or not..just makes it more likely she is vested in this heavily for a conclusion to fit what a hoaxter might wish for..

Don't make me out the bad guy.
I've done nothing other than push for the root of this
I dont think the thread should be used as a vehicle to get a desired but bogus outcome because they suffered a financial loss when they could have cut the losses substantially.. at the very beginning when the evidence was already in...We all had some skin in this
Thank you.

@Jeddyhi Thanx for that info..













« Last Edit: Aug 4th, 2009, 1:12pm by Barabas » User IP Logged

masker33
Guest
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #808 on: Aug 4th, 2009, 1:02pm »

Now that the Drones are finished the conjurer must go back to work.
lessons learned.
MESSAGE sent.
Acknowledged.
Secret kept.
User IP Logged

Barabas
Guest
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #809 on: Aug 4th, 2009, 1:15pm »

Conjure this Mask..disappear..you don't know squat. and thats exactly the kind of thing you can only get away with here.
Its not my house..
Thank your "lucky stars".
User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls