Board Logo
« #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 22nd, 2017, 8:40pm


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth  (Read 35201 times)
SiddReader
Guest
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #930 on: Aug 26th, 2009, 11:35am »

Na, Tomi, sometimes I, too, don't want to remember, when I misbehaved. Your reaction back than was very... uncharming.

Though in my eyes Ivo topped the behaviour of the pre-DRT, since he as a moderator was everything else but moderate.

Now I wonder, what James Carrion is after. If he really suspects Bren and Chris to be some kind of agent, then he should queue up behind all those other conspiracy theorists. And if he just wants to out them as nonames without reputation, then this is a little poor revenge after all this time.

But funny enough: Every time, I want to leave the party, someone turns up and offers another free beer. This time it even is the director of MUFON. wink
« Last Edit: Aug 26th, 2009, 11:38am by SiddReader » User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3940
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #931 on: Aug 26th, 2009, 11:53am »

on Aug 26th, 2009, 11:13am, Jeddyhi wrote:
Thats exactly the kind of disrespect that you all showed the first time around. I suspect that he may be sharper than you as he is the International Director of Mufon.


If I want to find out something, I at the very least, know what to say and how to act when approaching people.
And most of all how to "be". Arrogance, resting upon one's position and being heavy handed never got anyone anywhere..

(Reverse all of the above when dealing with BT, AT&T, Utility companies, etc.. grin)
« Last Edit: Aug 26th, 2009, 12:02pm by tommi01 » User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3940
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #932 on: Aug 26th, 2009, 11:55am »

on Aug 26th, 2009, 11:35am, SiddReader wrote:
But funny enough: Every time, I want to leave the party, someone turns up and offers another free beer. This time it even is the director of MUFON. wink


yeah... funny enuf grin grin grin rolleyes wink
User IP Logged

Jeddyhi
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 589
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #933 on: Aug 26th, 2009, 12:25pm »

on Aug 26th, 2009, 11:53am, tomi01uk wrote:
If I want to find out something, I at the very least, know what to say and how to act when approaching people.
And most of all how to "be". Arrogance, resting upon one's position and being heavy handed never got anyone anywhere..

(Reverse all of the above when dealing with BT, AT&T, Utility companies, etc.. grin)


You've got to be kidding, right? You insinuate that James Carrion has no people skills yet he is the INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR of Mufon. You do not get that position because of poor people skills. rolleyes

What you percieve as arrogance is strictly your opinion which you are surely entitled to but it sounds more like you are using arrogance as an excuse for the horrid behavior of the OMRT when they dealt with James.

Once again you cannot change history.The thread is there...a written record. It cannot be whitewashed away. The only arrogance came from those that felt insulted that the drones were a hoax.
User IP Logged

"Nothing will ever claim ownership of the original Drone information, so copyright is not a question. Use it."- Masker33
tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3940
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #934 on: Aug 26th, 2009, 12:37pm »

on Aug 26th, 2009, 12:25pm, Jeddyhi wrote:
You've got to be kidding, right? You insinuate that James Carrion has no people skills yet he is the INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR of Mufon. You do not get that position because of poor people skills. rolleyes

What you percieve as arrogance is strictly your opinion which you are surely entitled to but it sounds more like you are using arrogance as an excuse for the horrid behavior of the OMRT when they dealt with James.

Once again you cannot change history.The thread is there...a written record. It cannot be whitewashed away. The only arrogance came from those that felt insulted that the drones were a hoax.


Jeddiyh, look at what was just implied by Carrion in his blog and how he said it, .. this is not the way to win friends and impress people. His approach to the drones matter was far less subdued.

Take the Mufon rose tinted glasses away. He just presented himself on the OM Board and basically accused the owners of having no credibility. I told you that guy has a pair.. wink
User IP Logged

masker33
Guest
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #935 on: Aug 26th, 2009, 12:41pm »

Quote:
Thats exactly the kind of disrespect that you all showed the first time around. I suspect that he may be sharper than you as he is the International Director of Mufon.


Eko Eko Azarak
User IP Logged

Jeddyhi
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 589
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #936 on: Aug 26th, 2009, 12:43pm »

Tomi, what did he say? Can you cut and paste or give me a link?
User IP Logged

"Nothing will ever claim ownership of the original Drone information, so copyright is not a question. Use it."- Masker33
tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3940
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #937 on: Aug 26th, 2009, 12:54pm »

on Aug 26th, 2009, 12:41pm, Masker33 wrote:
Eko Eko Azarak


Thanks Mask... every bit helps grin
User IP Logged

Jeddyhi
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 589
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #938 on: Aug 26th, 2009, 12:55pm »

James Carrion - Bio
James began his lifelong interest with the UFO phenomenon at the age of 11 when he began his own UFO news clipping collection. As a young boy, James lived in Puerto Rico at a time when the island was a hotbed of UFO activity and he later researched the Chupacabra and Laguna Cartagena sightings. James served for four years as a U.S. Army Russian Linguist in the Military Intelligence Corps and became fascinated with the story of the Gulf Breeze six, a group of young Military Intelligence soldiers that went AWOL from their base in Augsburg, Germany to search for UFOs in Gulf Breeze.

Upon moving to Colorado in 1996, James joined the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) and worked as the state section director for both North Eastern and North Western Colorado. James proposed and implemented MUFON’s Pandora Project, the electronic archiving of all MUFON’s UFO case files and served on the MUFON International Business Board for three years before being elected as the MUFON International Director in 2006. James holds a Bachelors of Arts in Russian Language and a Masters of Arts in International Affairs, both from Florida State University. James is also the CEO of a national computer training company and is widely recognized as a computer expert. James currently lives in Bellvue, Colorado with his wife Lisa and son Aidan.



Sounds like a pretty sharp tack to me! I wonder why he was voted to international director in spite of his arrogance? rolleyes
User IP Logged

"Nothing will ever claim ownership of the original Drone information, so copyright is not a question. Use it."- Masker33
Jeddyhi
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 589
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #939 on: Aug 26th, 2009, 1:03pm »

on Aug 26th, 2009, 12:37pm, tomi01uk wrote:
Jeddiyh, look at what was just implied by Carrion in his blog and how he said it, .. this is not the way to win friends and impress people. His approach to the drones matter was far less subdued.

Take the Mufon rose tinted glasses away. He just presented himself on the OM Board and basically accused the owners of having no credibility. I told you that guy has a pair.. wink


Nothing about credibility, Tomi, no matter how you attempt to twist it. No identity is the point. Who is Admin? Who is Ivo5000? To James they are just screen names.

James uses his real name and displays his credentials. Who are the owners of OM? It's about identity, not credibility.
User IP Logged

"Nothing will ever claim ownership of the original Drone information, so copyright is not a question. Use it."- Masker33
tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3940
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #940 on: Aug 26th, 2009, 1:05pm »

on Aug 26th, 2009, 12:43pm, Jeddyhi wrote:
Tomi, what did he say? Can you cut and paste or give me a link?


Quote:
"Despite this glaring red flag, the Drones saga is still actively promoted today as a valid case, especially by the message boards of the Open Minds forum "*



* He now defines what is a valid case??

Quote:
"Now the interesting thing about Open Minds is that the two principles (Admin and Ivo5000) who allegedly co-own it and with whom I have had some interesting email exchanges don't seem to be real people themselves. I could be wrong here but I challenge anyone to investigate this for themself" *


* The International MUFON Director published something like that? If he can't confirm two humans .... rolleyes huh (What hope is there for confirming ufo's eh?)

Quote:
Sorry, but vouching for them because they have a facebook page or you've talked to them on Skype does not constitute non-repudiation. Perhaps Admin and IVO5000 can chime in here instead of others vouching for them. *



* Here he is basically accusing them on their own forum to their own members of having little credibility.. in his words "non-repudiation".



« Last Edit: Aug 26th, 2009, 1:10pm by tommi01 » User IP Logged

Jeddyhi
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 589
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #941 on: Aug 26th, 2009, 1:16pm »

Ohhh. You had said just posted....I thought you refered to something posted today.

A valid case is very easy to define, Tomi. It does not suggest arrogance, rather it indicates intelligence.

A valid UFO case typically has multiple identified witnesses that offer to help the investigation. It usually includes corroborating testimony, sometimes authenticating Police reports and often more than one reporting source. Ufology is full of valid cases. The drones just aren't one of them.

A valid UFO case basically has all of the things that the drones did not have.

It does not take arrogance to define a valid case....just common sense.

To Admin and Ivo he is saying "Who are you?"......no accusations, Tomi, just "Who are you?"

« Last Edit: Aug 26th, 2009, 1:19pm by Jeddyhi » User IP Logged

"Nothing will ever claim ownership of the original Drone information, so copyright is not a question. Use it."- Masker33
tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3940
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #942 on: Aug 26th, 2009, 1:18pm »

on Aug 26th, 2009, 1:16pm, Jeddyhi wrote:
Ohhh. You had said just posted....I thought you refered to something posted today.

A valid case is very easy to define, Tomi. It does not suggest arrogance, rather it indicates intelligence.

A valid UFO case typically has multiple identified witnesses that offer to help the investigation. It usually includes corroborating testimony, sometimes authenticating Police reports and often more than one reporting source. Ufology is full of valid cases. The drones just aren't one of them.

A valid UFO case basically has all of the things that the drones did not have.

It does not take arrogance to define a valid case....just common sense.


Your definition of a valid case and mine and many others may differ and differ for very valid reasons, which suggests to me that his arrogance tips the scales by mandating what is valid.
User IP Logged

Jeddyhi
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 589
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #943 on: Aug 26th, 2009, 1:21pm »

I gave you the typical definition in Ufology that defines a 'valid case'.

Lets hear your definition, Please.
User IP Logged

"Nothing will ever claim ownership of the original Drone information, so copyright is not a question. Use it."- Masker33
tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3940
xx Re: #9 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #944 on: Aug 26th, 2009, 1:26pm »

on Aug 26th, 2009, 1:21pm, Jeddyhi wrote:
I gave you the typical definition in Ufology that defines a 'valid case'.

Lets hear your definition, Please.


That is too general to define. Valid for one may not be valid for others. Never so much as in the UFO subject. What is not subjective is credible tangible hard evidence.. tongue Like we really have a load of that stuff laying around.. grin
User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65  ...  99 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 18,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls