Board Logo
« Drone Discussion #10 »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 23rd, 2017, 11:08pm


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70  ...  100 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: Drone Discussion #10  (Read 62003 times)
Jeddyhi
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 589
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #1005 on: Nov 18th, 2009, 06:33am »

on Nov 18th, 2009, 03:04am, endzone wrote:
Yes, it was I who caused the drama over at the DRT forums today, apparently I stirred the pot in a manner that doesn't agree with some and as such lost my position as a mod over there for it. I also deleted my account there tonight as I feel they have lost their direction by allowing LMH to continue this charade.

I really pissed Tomi off by treating LMH no longer with kid gloves and called LMH out in an email for holding back all this info for so long. Because of the fact I let LMH know in my mail that I was a member and mod of the DRT forums, even though I disclaimed in the email that my opinions were only mine and not of the rest of the DRTs, because I mentioned I was a mod of the DRT in my email to her, I was removed from my position. Well, that and my tact was not agreeable to Nemo so he removed me.

Does that bother me? No not a bit because I want the truth, not to watch some egotistical personality in the community of ufology keeping info that belongs to the masses from those masses just because she deems it so. And if those I was working with feel it's wrong I did this then so be it. It did get results that haven't been seen before didn't it?

I am a ufo/paranormal researcher and my field of study has shifted dramatically to the ghost/spirit tech side of things in the last year as the state of disclosure is moving along at it's own pace and sooner or later here shortly the truth will come out and people like LMH will only be a footnote in the history of researchers to come along.

Ghosts/spirits are still a field of research that is ripe for the proving so I have only a mild interest in the field of UFOs at this point as all that can be done to prove they exist is already being done.

And hey there Shads, how you doin over there?


Hey Endzone, I know we had our disagreements in the past when I was an Administrator for OM but as far as I'm concerned, its all water under the bridge. I want to say I respect and admire the position you took with LMH. It took guts to go against the grain. Kudos to you! wink
User IP Logged

"Nothing will ever claim ownership of the original Drone information, so copyright is not a question. Use it."- Masker33
Radi
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM


Posts: 176
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #1006 on: Nov 18th, 2009, 06:38am »

on Nov 18th, 2009, 03:04am, endzone wrote:
Yes, it was I who caused the drama over at the DRT forums today, apparently I stirred the pot in a manner that doesn't agree with some and as such lost my position as a mod over there for it. I also deleted my account there tonight as I feel they have lost their direction by allowing LMH to continue this charade.

I really pissed Tomi off by treating LMH no longer with kid gloves and called LMH out in an email for holding back all this info for so long. Because of the fact I let LMH know in my mail that I was a member and mod of the DRT forums, even though I disclaimed in the email that my opinions were only mine and not of the rest of the DRTs, because I mentioned I was a mod of the DRT in my email to her, I was removed from my position. Well, that and my tact was not agreeable to Nemo so he removed me.

Does that bother me? No not a bit because I want the truth, not to watch some egotistical personality in the community of ufology keeping info that belongs to the masses from those masses just because she deems it so. And if those I was working with feel it's wrong I did this then so be it. It did get results that haven't been seen before didn't it?

I am a ufo/paranormal researcher and my field of study has shifted dramatically to the ghost/spirit tech side of things in the last year as the state of disclosure is moving along at it's own pace and sooner or later here shortly the truth will come out and people like LMH will only be a footnote in the history of researchers to come along.

Ghosts/spirits are still a field of research that is ripe for the proving so I have only a mild interest in the field of UFOs at this point as all that can be done to prove they exist is already being done.

And hey there Shads, how you doin over there?

Hello Endzone..While I do not agree with what you say most of time and could care less the other times I totally agree with you in that post that you made and give you a KUDOS and a pat on the back.. laugh laugh smiley
During this whole drone affair LMH has knocked her awards on the floor and stepped on them...Still pushing cgi images and videos as real...No way for an ummm award winner to act... laugh laugh
User IP Logged

murnut
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 615
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #1007 on: Nov 18th, 2009, 06:45am »

on Nov 18th, 2009, 06:33am, Jeddyhi wrote:
Hey Endzone, I know we had our disagreements in the past when I was an Administrator for OM but as far as I'm concerned, its all water under the bridge. I want to say I respect and admire the position you took with LMH. It took guts to go against the grain. Kudos to you! wink


I agree and second, Third
« Last Edit: Nov 18th, 2009, 06:45am by murnut » User IP Logged

You want a revolution?
You've got to make a difference on your own
You want a revolution?
Stand up, stand out and make it known
Marvin
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting....


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1119
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #1008 on: Nov 18th, 2009, 07:06am »

Hi Endzone,

It is great to see you posting again!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------


This whole "Drone" charade reeks like a poor “psychological warfare ops” gone wrong. And for who ever is behind it, may god have mercy on them when the press gets wind of it. There are too many links to known people for them to escape now.


User IP Logged

Oh Goody! My Illudiom Pu-36 Explosive Space Modulator!

User Image

"You naughty earth specimens!"
Jeddyhi
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 589
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #1009 on: Nov 18th, 2009, 07:18am »

What I don't get is why Tomi posted that she is 'sick and depressed' over Endzone calling LMH out on withholding evidence. Sick and depressed? Wow! The drone saga has never meant that much to me personally as to let it effect my health and well being.

My personal thoughts as to why LMH has withheld the other Hi res photos.....the ones that were released were the object of much scrutiny and releasing the others would be akin to giving the oppostion more ammo to fire with. Perhaps she released the best of the best while the others were layed aside, never to see the spotlight.
User IP Logged

"Nothing will ever claim ownership of the original Drone information, so copyright is not a question. Use it."- Masker33
masker33
Guest
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #1010 on: Nov 18th, 2009, 09:01am »

Quote:
Isn’t your “kind” simply the same to everyone else as everyone else is to your kind?


No, or should I say exactly.

As to LMH, I do not believe that any information she has will change opinions on the Drones.

The UFO phenomena is not new and is probably tailored for human consumption by something that is or was biological.

BTW, I am not answering questions, just giving opinion.

User IP Logged

TheShadow
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 299
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #1011 on: Nov 18th, 2009, 09:24am »

on Nov 18th, 2009, 03:04am, endzone wrote:
And hey there Shads, how you doin over there?


Doing just swell old buddy!! Thanks for asking!



on Nov 18th, 2009, 06:33am, Jeddyhi wrote:
Hey Endzone, I know we had our disagreements in the past when I was an Administrator for OM but as far as I'm concerned, its all water under the bridge. I want to say I respect and admire the position you took with LMH. It took guts to go against the grain. Kudos to you! wink


Ditto and thirded
« Last Edit: Nov 18th, 2009, 09:25am by TheShadow » User IP Logged

Gort
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 0
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #1012 on: Nov 18th, 2009, 09:24am »

on Nov 18th, 2009, 07:18am, Jeddyhi wrote:
What I don't get is why Tomi posted that she is 'sick and depressed' over Endzone calling LMH out on withholding evidence. Sick and depressed? Wow! The drone saga has never meant that much to me personally as to let it effect my health and well being.

My personal thoughts as to why LMH has withheld the other Hi res photos.....the ones that were released were the object of much scrutiny and releasing the others would be akin to giving the oppostion more ammo to fire with. Perhaps she released the best of the best while the others were layed aside, never to see the spotlight.


Like I said probably crazy, (inmates and patients even have access these days) but she sure blew a gasket, (do I have a copyright for that) too funny.
User IP Logged

Leibowitz
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 17
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #1013 on: Nov 18th, 2009, 10:12am »

on Nov 18th, 2009, 03:04am, endzone wrote:
Does that bother me? No not a bit because I want the truth, not to watch some egotistical personality in the community of ufology keeping info that belongs to the masses from those masses just because she deems it so. And if those I was working with feel it's wrong I did this then so be it. It did get results that haven't been seen before didn't it?


I don't see LMH's "egotistical personality" any different that the mobs that generally populate UFO forums who think they are entitled to whatever "truth" they think belongs to them. There is this fantasy that Ufology is some kind of sacred cow and that someday, the stars will align, there will be some kind of magical "disclosure". Keep dreaming folks. Yes we got a fictional name for a fictional event. Congrats. You really showed her.

Quote:
I am a ufo/paranormal researcher and my field of study has shifted dramatically to the ghost/spirit tech side of things in the last year as the state of disclosure is moving along at it's own pace and sooner or later here shortly the truth will come out and people like LMH will only be a footnote in the history of researchers to come along.


See above comment for disclosure. Won't happen.


So lets stamp our feet and shake our fingers at Linda, like it makes a big difference either way? No, but we can feel better about being "right", because we know that she is "wrong". Whatever Linda has probably wouldn't amount to much, and most likely would be derided by the same general cast of characters that follow the drone soap opera.

Egos, careful not to trip over your own on the way to your "truth".


User IP Logged

murnut
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 615
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #1014 on: Nov 18th, 2009, 10:37am »

Disclosure from the govt, when and if it happens, won't be what folks expect, won't be the truth, won't be believed, so what's the point?

It's a no win scenario. Better to leave it to the others.
User IP Logged

You want a revolution?
You've got to make a difference on your own
You want a revolution?
Stand up, stand out and make it known
DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #1015 on: Nov 18th, 2009, 12:50pm »

Hi Endzone, I’ve been expecting you….. wink grin

As I was reading your posts it reminded me of something I wrote over two years ago:


on Sep 6th, 2007, 8:19pm, DrDil wrote:
<snip>

We all know LMH is a very shrewd operator; she had to have been to attain the loyal following, semi-celebrity status and media power that she wields today. Sure she’s had her ups and downs, her wins and losses, but that’s what happens when you conduct your investigations in, “Real time” and in the public eye. (This may also explain the hesitance to publish her findings so quickly this time around, whatever those findings may be.)

If anything this makes LMH more likely to verify any evidence personally, as she’s a tough cookie and should be very hard to fool (again), remember the (Southern I think) old adage immortalised by Bush’s less than perfect recital,

“Fool me twice, fool on me.”

Or perhaps she hasn’t been fooled at all. Perhaps we are the fools and the joke is on us!!

<snip>

Maybes I grossly underestimate LMH, maybes even as I type this she’s putting together irrefutable evidence and irrevocable proof that will conclusively determine the origins and credibility of the, “2007 Drone Flap,” one way or another.

But somehow I doubt it..............

Possibly part of the reason that she has still failed to release the images is that it will prove conclusively what her unannounced status is in the disclosure game, whether that be the, “Player” or the, “Played.”

"Don’t hate the player/s, hate the game?" grin



on Sep 7th, 2007, 1:11pm, DrDil wrote:
<snip>

Because after seeing her sporadic reporting on Isaac and the Drones (now you see it, now you don’t!!) there must be some reason that we are not aware of that LMH consistently blows hot and cold over the whole issue. And if you accept that LMH would have had these images analyzed by now (which I do) what other reasons could there be for her not reporting in a more professional and investigative style?

I feel this has gone well beyond the realms of jealousy and getting, “One over” on her critical and cynical peers, I feel as I have said before that this failure to release the images for investigation plants her firmly in the unenviable position of lead conspirator.

Hopefully if she ever visits any UFO forums she may see one of the many posts that are similar to this one and may realise that the people who used to look to her for answers no longer even factor her into the equation.

I think I may credit her perceptiveness a little too much though and the chances are she’d just sneer at any such criticism and simply keep up the pretence of being a credible reporter, while ignoring any and all requests for knowledge THAT SHE WAS TRUSTED TO CONVEY!! As remember, we are not asking her to break anyone’s trust because she was passed this information FOR THE SOLE REASON OF PUBLISHING IT IN ITS ENTIRETY!!

She is acting unethically and betraying the trust from those who looked to her for answers as well as the trust of every single person who has emailed her regarding the Drones, yes that even includes the anonymous and, “Professional people” who see fit to waste their time contacting her

<snip>

Wouldn’t now would be the perfect time to share the wealth that LMH s currently hording?

Unless of course there’s something she doesn’t want us to see…………..



But perhaps more interesting were a couple of the replies to them,
well that and of course the identities of the respondents:




on Sep 7th, 2007, 02:34am, nekitamo wrote:
LMH is known to discard independent analysis if it doesn't fit her goal, so it is a sure bet which way her 'independent analysis' would point. I've read somewhere recently that if you want to spread a hoax or something fishy, you write to LMH or C2C for they will publish anything. That reminds me, would someone please ask Mr. Doty about drones so we can discard this case if he confirms them for real? Though, he'll probably have some 'secret documents' with additional details... smiley

What I really mean is you can't have an independent analysis if LMH, C2C or such are anywhere in the loop. Not if it's their bread and butter.



on Sep 7th, 2007, 3:09pm, elevenaugust wrote:
Absolutly, I agree 100%.
We have all much difficulties to make establish the truth and the silence of LMH at our requests can only seem doubtful, and hide something.
Thus, by her inactivity and her silence towards the ufologic community, she accredits the thesis of the fake.

She cannot thus continue any more to let settle the doubt and suspicion.....
Perhaps she thinks that the forums ufologic have only little influence on her audience?
I really do not know if it is true in the USA, but in Europe, certainly more.
All the debates on the anglophone forums are retranscribed in French and much Europeans have only one reliable information source: "Ovnis-Usa".
In France everyone say: “it's the fault of LMH if research cannot advance ....... she categorically refuses to share photographs HR ...... Until when will last she stubbornness? ..... and so on….”

LMH should be wary of the negative repercussions on the general opinion that her silence and her inaction could involve.
That could even, in the long term, more detrimental being, than to acknowledge that a proven and analyzed fake is the cause of all that.

Just MHO, of course but.....not only mine....




My, how (some grin) things & times change ….. laugh

Anyway, it’s nice to see you posting here at Casebook again Endzone and as I’ve said many times prior all are welcome here regardless of personal belief or conflicting allegiances.

Cheers. smiley
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
masker33
Guest
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #1016 on: Nov 18th, 2009, 12:50pm »

Quote:
Disclosure from the govt, when and if it happens, won't be what folks expect, won't be the truth, won't be believed, so what's the point?

It's a no win scenario. Better to leave it to the others.


The way it is supposed to be.
User IP Logged

Jeddyhi
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 589
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #1017 on: Nov 18th, 2009, 4:22pm »

I suppose it is already known that there is no Chad or Ty in the state of California when searching using their recently revealed last names. Intelius brings up 0 hits for California. No Chad, no Ty. Not surprising since I'm sure the PI's would have tracked them down if they existed.

Last names withheld all this time to hide that fact?
User IP Logged

"Nothing will ever claim ownership of the original Drone information, so copyright is not a question. Use it."- Masker33
Katterfelto
Guest
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #1018 on: Nov 18th, 2009, 5:19pm »

on Nov 18th, 2009, 12:50pm, Masker33 wrote:
The way it is supposed to be.

Of course. If it wasn't that, it'd be something else. I'm no fan or advocate of it. There may be nothing to disclose and that won't be believed either. How many are capable of dealing with what they wish for or never get? grin
What it has to do with drones, Isaac, .... is a side issue except for those who want to try and use it one way or the other.
User IP Logged

endzone
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

LMH your day will come!


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 69
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #1019 on: Nov 18th, 2009, 10:10pm »

Thanks for the Kudos guys! Glad to be back! As far as Tomi's state of mind, well she has more than one member of the DRT glad she left a long time ago. She may just be unbalanced in one way or another if she lets this affect her in this manner.

She never did like me because I always questioned her motives, so yes I was one of the main reasons she left the DRT. But hey, that's what I do, I have a unique perspective as a native american who grew up surrounded by a lot of lore concerning the "star people". As such I tend to believe a lot easier than some, but I am not without a discerning eye for bull$*it and those who spread it. And that tends to bother folks that seem to have the kind of thought processes she has show with her actions. She grated on many of the DRT's nerves with her ranting and raving behind the scenes.

My letter to LMH was my way of "raging against the machine" that she is IMO a part of at this point.
User IP Logged

A lifetime is but a glimpse, a singular point in time. What lies beyond......that is the true journey.
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70  ...  100 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls