Board Logo
« Drone Discussion #10 »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Aug 21st, 2017, 10:35pm


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74  ...  100 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: Drone Discussion #10  (Read 50824 times)
Klatunictobarata
Guest
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #1065 on: Dec 16th, 2009, 3:50pm »

on Dec 16th, 2009, 2:56pm, tomi01uk wrote:
Or as in my case,... tenacity is the salvation of the inept wink



Or perhaps within the Drone saga:

" Necessity is the mother of invention. "
User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3952
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #1066 on: Dec 16th, 2009, 3:54pm »

Yes,, but seriously... what do I impose here but annoyance.. and a few far flung speculations.. with tenacity ?? cheesy Now.. back to the case...
Masker wink A few astounding questions for the boys .. cuss I believe we will solve this thing grin
« Last Edit: Dec 16th, 2009, 3:59pm by tommi01 » User IP Logged

Klatunictobarata
Guest
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #1067 on: Dec 16th, 2009, 3:59pm »

on Dec 16th, 2009, 3:54pm, tomi01uk wrote:
Yes,, but seriously... what do I impose here but annoyance.. and a few far flung speculations.. with tenacity ?? grin


My goodness...it IS empowering to "Know Thyself", no? smiley cheesy wink grin
User IP Logged

DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #1068 on: Dec 16th, 2009, 4:00pm »

on Dec 16th, 2009, 3:54pm, tomi01uk wrote:
Yes,, but seriously... what do I impose here but annoyance?

?!

A little defensive there Tomi? kiss

But go on then Iíll humour you, hmm, a distraction perhaps?

Cheers. wink
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3952
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #1069 on: Dec 16th, 2009, 4:01pm »

on Dec 16th, 2009, 3:59pm, Klatunictobarata wrote:
My goodness...it IS empowering to "Know Thyself", no? smiley cheesy wink grin


"if your gonna be dumb you've got to be tough" has empowered me as well.. wink
User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3952
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #1070 on: Dec 16th, 2009, 4:03pm »

on Dec 16th, 2009, 4:00pm, DrDil wrote:
?!

A little defensive there Tomi? kiss

But go on then Iíll humour you, hmm, a distraction perhaps?

Cheers. wink


I'll try to cover myself more laugh If that's what you mean..

Now.. back to the case...
Masker A few astounding questions for the boys .. cuss I believe we will solve this thing
« Last Edit: Dec 16th, 2009, 4:05pm by tommi01 » User IP Logged

Klatunictobarata
Guest
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #1071 on: Dec 16th, 2009, 4:14pm »

Oi Oi Oi and a big OY!

And so it begins, ever and anon ...
User IP Logged

masker33
Guest
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #1072 on: Dec 21st, 2009, 5:37pm »

Quote:
It does still matter because even though taken as a whole the Raj story is false, the fact that it is littered with anonymity, lies and deception, which are the hallmarks of a disinformation campaign, points to a scale and budget backing which would seem to indicate Governmental involvement.

These "drones" because of these reports and photographs cleaved other corroborative reports from other witnesses of similar craft. While the quality of these other reports is speculative, they as a whole would appear to offer substantiation of such craft existing and operating within our atmosphere.

It is not impossible on the one hand that the Rajman1977 images represent montages of real craft set into real settings and the intent was to create enough noise to obscure the reality of such craft if photographed and reported elsewhere. There is little in the images themselves that irrevocably falsify their presentation and they still might be actual images of actual craft in that actual location. Clearly though they were not as they were represented and that does raise legitimate concerns as to their reality. Perhaps though tat was the intent of the narrative that was supplied with them as disinformation.


Quoted from OMF
User IP Logged

Katterfelto
Guest
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #1073 on: Dec 21st, 2009, 5:44pm »

on Dec 21st, 2009, 5:37pm, Masker33 wrote:
Quoted from OMF

Masker, why are you keeping this alive here? You broke the silence. Everyone is off chasing pyramids in Moscow, spirals over Norway and rocks on Mars to find the evidence of some disclosure they cannot seem to live without.
I must admit, I do find much of it amusing and in a way sad. grin
« Last Edit: Dec 21st, 2009, 5:45pm by Katterfelto » User IP Logged

masker33
Guest
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #1074 on: Dec 21st, 2009, 6:12pm »

I will post when I choose to post as long as it fits within the rules of the forum. The owners of the forum can cancel this thread at any time. BTW your post gave me more information and I do post on other forums, but in a different manner.
User IP Logged

Klatunictobarata
Guest
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #1075 on: Dec 21st, 2009, 6:33pm »

on Dec 21st, 2009, 5:44pm, Katterfelto wrote:
Masker, why are you keeping this alive here? You broke the silence. Everyone is off chasing pyramids in Moscow, spirals over Norway and rocks on Mars to find the evidence of some disclosure they cannot seem to live without.
I must admit, I do find much of it amusing and in a way sad. grin


Other than it being an attention-getting mechanism, Katt, cutting and pasting without comment is quite the measure of desperation, wouldn't you say?
« Last Edit: Dec 21st, 2009, 6:44pm by Klatunictobarata » User IP Logged

masker33
Guest
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #1076 on: Dec 21st, 2009, 7:00pm »

Simple the quote was the comment I wished to make and in addition to that the source was also part of the comment.
User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3952
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #1077 on: Dec 21st, 2009, 11:26pm »

Look, the more we talk about this thing the better.. I say.. Some of "us" are not chasing spirals over Norway or grinding away at disclosure.. we are thinking about how to solve the drone case.
Right Mask? wink
« Last Edit: Dec 21st, 2009, 11:27pm by tommi01 » User IP Logged

masker33
Guest
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #1078 on: Dec 22nd, 2009, 09:28am »

Quote:
It does still matter because even though taken as a whole the Raj story is false, the fact that it is littered with anonymity, lies and deception, which are the hallmarks of a disinformation campaign, points to a scale and budget backing which would seem to indicate Governmental involvement.

These "drones" because of these reports and photographs cleaved other corroborative reports from other witnesses of similar craft. While the quality of these other reports is speculative, they as a whole would appear to offer substantiation of such craft existing and operating within our atmosphere.

It is not impossible on the one hand that the Rajman1977 images represent montages of real craft set into real settings and the intent was to create enough noise to obscure the reality of such craft if photographed and reported elsewhere. There is little in the images themselves that irrevocably falsify their presentation and they still might be actual images of actual craft in that actual location. Clearly though they were not as they were represented and that does raise legitimate concerns as to their reality. Perhaps though tat was the intent of the narrative that was supplied with them as disinformation.


The above quote from OMF is very reasonable and sums up the situation as it now stands (IMO).

Could you ever trust any form of disclosure!
User IP Logged

Jeddyhi
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 589
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #1079 on: Dec 22nd, 2009, 10:14am »

My response on OM to majicbar's postings.

Quote:
It does still matter because even though taken as a whole the Raj story is false, the fact that it is littered with anonymity, lies and deception, which are the hallmarks of a disinformation campaign, points to a scale and budget backing which would seem to indicate Governmental involvement.


They are also the hallmarks of a hoax. Especially an internet hoax where anonymity is easy to maintain.

Quote:
These "drones" because of these reports and photographs cleaved other corroborative reports from other witnesses of similar craft. While the quality of these other reports is speculative, they as a whole would appear to offer substantiation of such craft existing and operating within our atmosphere.


Or are complete fabrications designed to help the hoax along.

Quote:
It is not impossible on the one hand that the Rajman1977 images represent montages of real craft set into real settings and the intent was to create enough noise to obscure the reality of such craft if photographed and reported elsewhere. There is little in the images themselves that irrevocably falsify their presentation and they still might be actual images of actual craft in that actual location. Clearly though they were not as they were represented and that does raise legitimate concerns as to their reality. Perhaps though tat was the intent of the narrative that was supplied with them as disinformation.


Yeah, that raises BIG concerns as to their reality. Big enough to where just about every respectable website, organization, or group that investigates UFOs declared them a hoax.

Quote:
I think from Jeddyhi's response that the disinformation effort was a success. I understand that there are serious issues of hoax here, yet, there are solid issues that are not put to rest by those which are false. We need to see into the complexities in order to see the truths and not be tempted to pass the whole thing as false just because some of it is.


Or it could be a complete false flag operation, designed to distract the attention away from legitimate sightings. There could be absolutely no truth to any aspect of the drone case. It could just be a maze with no cheese at the end but the rats get good exercise and are kept busy.


User IP Logged

"Nothing will ever claim ownership of the original Drone information, so copyright is not a question. Use it."- Masker33
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74  ...  100 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls