Board Logo
« Drone Discussion #10 »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Nov 19th, 2017, 1:46pm


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79  ...  100 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: Drone Discussion #10  (Read 65994 times)
tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3955
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #1140 on: Dec 24th, 2009, 10:01am »

It can't be just "another coincidence" that the Ty sighting would be just about the point on the lower left in Big Basin... and the nest of something drone related in the right point.

I think the fact that these key drone locations add up to a pentagram is not to be discounted. It says they used a fricking pentagram. IMO cheesy Now what does this imply?

I've watched documentaries that show many locations set up on a 5 point pentagram layout. The old masters did it in their paintings, to point to hidden meanings for initiates, etc. It's old hat.

What kind of group would be using it now in the drone case?

« Last Edit: Dec 24th, 2009, 10:14am by tommi01 » User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3955
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #1141 on: Dec 24th, 2009, 10:16am »

on Dec 24th, 2009, 08:53am, Masker33 wrote:
The Original Drone Sightings are as follows:

1) The *Chad* Drone, originally posted at the Coast2Coast Website.
URL: http://www.ufocasebook.com/strangecraftphotos.html

2) The *Lake Tahoe* Drone - Mufon <submitter> 7013
URL: http://www.ufocasebook.com/strangecraftdrone.html

3) The *Rajman1977* Drone, originally posted at Flickr.
URL: http://www.ufocasebook.com/strangecraft3.html

4) The *Jenna L/Stephen* Drone, originally posted at UFOCasebook.
URL: http://www.ufocasebook.com/bigbasin.html

5) The *Ty* Drone, originally posted at Earthfiles:
URL: http://tinyurl.com/4cpcgk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The *Isaac* documentation, originally posted at Fortunecity.com.:
URL: http://isaaccaret.fortunecity.com/

Should the Alabama Drone and the sightings this device brought to mind (location wise) also be included in a map. Can this information even be found anymore?
Wonder what a map combining all these supposed sightings might show.


To me the Alabama drone is the stand out in this case. It is the hidden cherry I think. It is a key to something...
User IP Logged

masker33
Guest
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #1142 on: Dec 24th, 2009, 10:27am »

Quote:
I've watched documentaries that show many locations set up on a 5 point pentagram layout. The old masters did it in their paintings, to point to hidden meanings for initiates, etc. It's old hat.


That is a fact. Also the alignment cares not whether the Drones are real or fake. The MESSAGE is there or maybe a coincidence, but it is more information for me.
User IP Logged

masker33
Guest
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #1143 on: Dec 24th, 2009, 10:37am »

Quote:
To me the Alabama drone is the stand out in this case. It is the hidden cherry I think. It is a key to something...


As I remember, this Drone's configuration prompted the most people to say they were reminded of something they had seen in the past. This object also had strange lighting in the center of the ring. Lets say this is another fake Drone, why pick Birmingham Alabama! More could be said, but it would prompt another "Expert" when I have just said this could be a fake. My interest is WHY and the CGI Experts have not a clue.
User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3955
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #1144 on: Dec 24th, 2009, 11:11am »

on Dec 24th, 2009, 10:27am, Masker33 wrote:
That is a fact. Also the alignment cares not whether the Drones are real or fake. The MESSAGE is there or maybe a coincidence, but it is more information for me.


Thinking more about it, it can't be a coincidence. The angle for the initial triangle was the giveaway. The angles are too prcise for being specific to the pentagram and the pentagram only. Hope I'm making sense ... trying to explain without actually taking the time to figure what those degrees are, but they are specific.. see my point?
User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3955
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #1145 on: Dec 24th, 2009, 11:13am »

on Dec 24th, 2009, 10:37am, Masker33 wrote:
As I remember, this Drone's configuration prompted the most people to say they were reminded of something they had seen in the past. This object also had strange lighting in the center of the ring. Lets say this is another fake Drone, why pick Birmingham Alabama! More could be said, but it would prompt another "Expert" when I have just said this could be a fake. My interest is WHY and the CGI Experts have not a clue.


To me the Alabama drone is the key to this thing if it has a MIC application or kernal of Mil application, feigned or otherwise.
User IP Logged

masker33
Guest
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #1146 on: Dec 24th, 2009, 2:53pm »

In 1987, an eyewitness touring a Barksdale AFB air show saw a dragonfly-shaped craft in a hangar that was very similar to what the Birmingham, Alabama, military subcontractor photographed above power lines in May 2006. I have talked at length by phone with the engineer who toured Barksdale AFB in 1987. He does not want to jeopardize his career, but wants the public to know what he saw 21 years ago. I have his full name, address and phone number. In addition to the 1987 Barksdale AFB dragonfly craft and May 2006 dragonfly above power lines in Birmingham, Alabama, there was also a June 25, 2007, sighting near Maxwell-Gunter Air Force Base in Montgomery, Alabama, described by an infrared security technician in Part 2 of this Earthfiles report. That means between 1987 and 2007, in that one close region that includes Shreveport, Louisiansa along with Birmingham, and Montgomery, Alabama, there have been three military-related dragonfly drone encounters.

User Image
User IP Logged

DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #1147 on: Dec 24th, 2009, 3:02pm »

The following was recently posted online and while discussing crop circles I think that the logic can just as easily be applied to the Drones:

Quote:

Almost as soon as crop circles became public knowledge, they attracted a gaggle of self-appointed experts. An efflorescence of mystical and magical thinking, scientific and pseudo-scientific research, conspiracy theories and general pandemonium broke out.

<snip>

Crop circles are a lens through which we can explore the nature and appeal of hoaxes. Fakes, counterfeits and forgeries are all around us in the everyday world—from dud $50 bills to spurious Picassos. People’s motives for taking the unreal as real are easily discerned: we trust our currency, and many people would like to own a Picasso. The nebulous world of the anomalous and the paranormal is even richer soil for hoaxers. A large proportion of the population believes in ghosts, angels, UFOs and ET visitations, fairies, psychokinesis and other strange phenomena. These beliefs elude scientific examination and proof. And it’s just such proof that the hoaxer brings to the table for those hungry for evidence that their beliefs are not deluded.

False evidence intended to corroborate an existing legend is known to folklorists as “ostension.” This process also inevitably extends the legend. For, even if the evidence is eventually exposed as false, it will have affected people’s perceptions of the phenomenon it was intended to represent. Faked photographs of UFOs, Loch Ness monsters and ghosts generally fall under the heading of ostension.

<snip>

The desire to promote evidence of anomalous and paranormal events as genuine springs from deep human longings. One is a gesture toward rationalism—the notion that nothing is quite real unless it’s endorsed by reasoned argument, and underwritten by more or less scientific proofs. But the human soul longs for enchantment. Those who don’t find their instinctive sense of the numinous satisfied by art, literature or music—let alone the discoveries of science itself—may well turn to the paranormal to gratify an intuition that mystery dwells at the heart of existence. Such people are perfectly placed to accept hoaxed evidence of unexplained powers and entities as real.


Source.

Cheers & Merry Christmas to all!! grin
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #1148 on: Dec 24th, 2009, 3:16pm »

on Dec 24th, 2009, 2:53pm, Masker33 wrote:
In 1987, an eyewitness touring a Barksdale AFB air show saw a dragonfly-shaped craft in a hangar that was very similar to what the Birmingham, Alabama, military subcontractor photographed above power lines in May 2006. I have talked at length by phone with the engineer who toured Barksdale AFB in 1987. He does not want to jeopardize his career, but wants the public to know what he saw 21 years ago. I have his full name, address and phone number. In addition to the 1987 Barksdale AFB dragonfly craft and May 2006 dragonfly above power lines in Birmingham, Alabama, there was also a June 25, 2007, sighting near Maxwell-Gunter Air Force Base in Montgomery, Alabama, described by an infrared security technician in Part 2 of this Earthfiles report. That means between 1987 and 2007, in that one close region that includes Shreveport, Louisiansa along with Birmingham, and Montgomery, Alabama, there have been three military-related dragonfly drone encounters.

User Image

Heh, heh, Mask, grin

The Alabama Drone was always a favourite of Lev’s as well, however the text you’ve provided is “classic” LMH, not least because SHE has the relevant information and nobody else!!

It’s perhaps worth mentioning (again) at this juncture that EVERY corroborating report she has since published (whether occurring before or after the 2007 Drones) weren’t reported ANYWHERE until after the 2007 Drones.

Make of that what you will…..

But back to the information that LMH holds regarding the Alabama report, I would bet the farm on the fact that there was no original ‘hard-copy’ obtained of the image, whether memory card, film-roll, negative etc.

Cheers!! wink
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
masker33
Guest
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #1149 on: Dec 24th, 2009, 4:51pm »

Of course it is LMH.

Ostension, I have no problem with this concept or label.
My take on ostension is slightly different, but why bother going into it, so I will not.
User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3955
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #1150 on: Dec 24th, 2009, 5:13pm »

on Dec 24th, 2009, 4:51pm, Masker33 wrote:
Of course it is LMH.

Ostension, I have no problem with this concept or label.
My take on ostension is slightly different, but why bother going into it, so I will not.


I agree, the last thing we need is a debate about if the pentagram is quisi, proto or pseudo, it's a fricking pentagram IMO. Look at the angles! That is the big clue, the three locations possible to find, give a triangle with the exact angles of a pentagram. What is the chance of this happening without some kind of design?
Every other angle and placement could have come by chance, but the precise angle and placement... I think we have a grand tinkerer here.. To say the least...

Pentagrams are traditionally used to mark hidden geographical locations or clues to initiates,
How could this be just a coincidence... sigh!

The left point is pointing right to where the Ty sighting would have been and the right point is laying in the heart of something we have yet to figure out............
This is a big clue. Now what kind of group employs pentagrams in drone sagas? ... that is the big question..
IMO.. and what is being pointed to on the right side?
« Last Edit: Dec 24th, 2009, 6:25pm by tommi01 » User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3955
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #1151 on: Dec 24th, 2009, 5:31pm »

@ Mask, just thought of something. Could the head of the pentagram be pointing towards something, like Alabama?
User IP Logged

DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #1152 on: Dec 24th, 2009, 6:25pm »

on Dec 24th, 2009, 5:13pm, tomi01uk wrote:
I agree, the last thing we need is a debate about if the pentagram is quisi, proto or pseudo, it's a fricking pentagram IMO. Look at the angles! That is the big clue, the three locations possible to find, give a triangle with the exact angles of a pentagram.
Pentagrams are traditionally used to mark hidden geographical locations or clues to initiates, consider us all initiated now... and spare the psycho babble

I’ll spare you the psychobabble if you spare me the righteous indignation for not instantly agreeing with your tenuous triangulations, I guess one person’s pentagram is another’s isosceles….. grin By all means discuss anything you feel is Drone-related but it’s a little unfair to then criticise others for doing the same or for not sharing your optimism or enthusiasm for your theories.

on Dec 24th, 2009, 5:13pm, tomi01uk wrote:
…and what is being pointed to on the right side?

Hmm, what is been pointed to?

Apophenia, pareidolia, simulacrum, take your pick (but whatever it is, it seems to have a subtle yet distinct hint of desperation kiss).

Cheers & Merry Christmas!! wink
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3955
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #1153 on: Dec 24th, 2009, 6:28pm »

As you can see, I had second thoughts about being so adament .. but I can't help but take a look at this from the statistical standpoint of the probability factor rather than the analysis of a desperate imagination... grin
Many Christmas wishes to you too. kiss

Seriously... what is the chance that this triangulation would form the core of a pentagram with the two missing points laying right in the optimal spots.. And hitting the Ty location? And a pentagram is used geographically for stuff like this.... History is full of examples..
« Last Edit: Dec 24th, 2009, 6:33pm by tommi01 » User IP Logged

Klatunictobarata
Guest
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #1154 on: Dec 24th, 2009, 10:59pm »

on Dec 24th, 2009, 6:28pm, tomi01uk wrote:
As you can see, I had second thoughts about being so adament .. but I can't help but take a look at this from the statistical standpoint of the probability factor rather than the analysis of a desperate imagination... grin
Many Christmas wishes to you too. kiss

Seriously... what is the chance that this triangulation would form the core of a pentagram with the two missing points laying right in the optimal spots.. And hitting the Ty location? And a pentagram is used geographically for stuff like this.... History is full of examples..




Don't forget that this triangle or pentagram or Star of David you are depicting is actually formed over a curved surface - the curved surface of the Earth!

Just like the LAP was taken off of the interior of the space vehicle on a curved interior surface.

Isn't the coincidence simply amazing...?

Really people, by brain is starting to hurt... grin
User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79  ...  100 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls