Board Logo
« Drone Discussion #10 »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 21st, 2017, 9:47pm


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83  ...  100 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: Drone Discussion #10  (Read 61465 times)
masker33
Guest
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #1200 on: Dec 28th, 2009, 2:34pm »

Nothing he would appreciate. rolleyes
User IP Logged

DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #1201 on: Dec 28th, 2009, 2:45pm »

on Dec 28th, 2009, 2:34pm, Masker33 wrote:
Nothing he would appreciate. rolleyes

grin

Whilst -sadly- you’re no doubt correct you really shouldn’t sell yourself short (especially as I have exceptionally low standards!! kiss laugh)

Cheers. wink
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
masker33
Guest
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #1202 on: Dec 28th, 2009, 2:49pm »

A seeker of the "TRUTH" who has exceptionally low standards! The mind boggles.
User IP Logged

DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #1203 on: Dec 28th, 2009, 2:54pm »

on Dec 28th, 2009, 2:49pm, Masker33 wrote:
A seeker of the "TRUTH" who has exceptionally low standards! The mind boggles.

I leave it to guys like you to worry about the pretty pictures (which was of course the context to which I was referring to my low-standards, hence this deflection caused by yourself about a graphic on one of my websites) while I strive more for content, the written word as it were, but hey, each to their own…..

Cheers. smiley
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
masker33
Guest
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #1204 on: Dec 28th, 2009, 3:21pm »

Yes, do continue to strive with the written word. Pictures are no longer worth a thousand words and that includes those bits of evidence in the future. The picture is now dead as evidence of anything. A witness, even a group, will be of little value. So maybe your content of words will be the ultimate purveyor of TRUTH, but I doubt it.

TA!
User IP Logged

Jeddyhi
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 589
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #1205 on: Dec 28th, 2009, 4:45pm »

on Dec 28th, 2009, 3:21pm, Masker33 wrote:
Yes, do continue to strive with the written word. Pictures are no longer worth a thousand words and that includes those bits of evidence in the future. The picture is now dead as evidence of anything. A witness, even a group, will be of little value. So maybe your content of words will be the ultimate purveyor of TRUTH, but I doubt it.

TA!


And here I thought you were smarter than that. Apparently not.
User IP Logged

"Nothing will ever claim ownership of the original Drone information, so copyright is not a question. Use it."- Masker33
masker33
Guest
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #1206 on: Dec 28th, 2009, 4:55pm »

Quote:
And here I thought you were smarter than that. Apparently not.


Well now that is news to me, but lets get back to the drones being debunked by the DRT. That seems really interesting.
User IP Logged

masker33
Guest
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #1207 on: Dec 28th, 2009, 5:01pm »

Quote:
Yes, a momentous event was being snapped for posterity. The moment cable was being placed on the telephone lines out there and they could ditch the satellite tv receiver......


Now this is just too funny for words or pictures (pretty or not).
User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3955
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #1208 on: Dec 28th, 2009, 6:07pm »

on Dec 28th, 2009, 5:01pm, Masker33 wrote:
Now this is just too funny for words or pictures (pretty or not).


Yeah.. and the style of the drapes tells me something as well wink
User IP Logged

Katterfelto
Guest
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #1209 on: Dec 28th, 2009, 6:27pm »

I think the Lake Tahoe drone has more significance now. Maybe if we talk about it, the location will become known next. grin
User IP Logged

masker33
Guest
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #1210 on: Dec 28th, 2009, 6:28pm »

Google All lets you see the drapes too!
What hath God wrought? laugh
User IP Logged

Jeddyhi
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 589
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #1211 on: Dec 28th, 2009, 6:55pm »

Quote:
Yes, a momentous event was being snapped for posterity. The moment cable was being placed on the telephone lines out there and they could ditch the satellite tv receiver......


What the hell does the above quote have to do with the house being a non factor? If it was meant to be funny, perhaps a smiley would help, because it came off as a smart ass comment that makes no sense.
User IP Logged

"Nothing will ever claim ownership of the original Drone information, so copyright is not a question. Use it."- Masker33
Jeddyhi
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 589
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #1212 on: Dec 28th, 2009, 6:59pm »

on Dec 28th, 2009, 4:55pm, Masker33 wrote:
Well now that is news to me, but lets get back to the drones being debunked by the DRT. That seems really interesting.


No...lets continue on with your assessment of photos and witnesses. You said this:

"The picture is now dead as evidence of anything. A witness, even a group, will be of little value."

You know as well as I do that that is not true but you wrote it anyway. Interesting how you mislead.
User IP Logged

"Nothing will ever claim ownership of the original Drone information, so copyright is not a question. Use it."- Masker33
tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3955
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #1213 on: Dec 28th, 2009, 7:10pm »

on Dec 28th, 2009, 6:55pm, Jeddyhi wrote:
What the hell does the above quote have to do with the house being a non factor? If it was meant to be funny, perhaps a smiley would help, because it came off as a smart ass comment that makes no sense.


Well, it makes sense to me from my perspective as much as your theory makes sense to you from yours. What I'm implying here actually is let's not establish fact before knowledge. You assume that house not to factor in. I assume differently as I've implied in my posts.

Nobody would create this picture with his own house... lol tongue .. so it probably doesn't factor in.. but sometimes the tricky business of tricking tricks up.. dunno.. ?
« Last Edit: Dec 28th, 2009, 7:29pm by tommi01 » User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3955
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #1214 on: Dec 28th, 2009, 7:15pm »

on Dec 28th, 2009, 6:59pm, Jeddyhi wrote:
No...lets continue on with your assessment of photos and witnesses. You said this:

"The picture is now dead as evidence of anything. A witness, even a group, will be of little value."

You know as well as I do that that is not true but you wrote it anyway. Interesting how you mislead.


We know masker is prone to raising strawmen when necessary when doing verbal battle. He did mention here in his post, about part of the post on the drt thread being of great magnitude. That interests me smiley
And it might not be a strawman.
« Last Edit: Dec 28th, 2009, 7:31pm by tommi01 » User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83  ...  100 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls