Board Logo
« Drone Discussion #10 »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 22nd, 2017, 7:38pm


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16  ...  100 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: Drone Discussion #10  (Read 44866 times)
tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3943
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #195 on: Sep 30th, 2009, 3:09pm »

on Sep 30th, 2009, 2:54pm, Radi wrote:
Oh wait I just remembered..You don't do any research you wait for others to do it for you.... wink


You got research to show as proof or just those silly responses from their pr lady?

I was told above by Double there is proof. Where is it?
« Last Edit: Sep 30th, 2009, 3:09pm by tommi01 » User IP Logged

Double Nought Spy
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1429
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #196 on: Sep 30th, 2009, 3:14pm »

Indignant smokescreen made up of absurd blather? Check.

One of these days it will be like that old joke about prisoners telling jokes, and Tomi will only have to say, "Forty-seven."

Then Shads will say, "Ha! Five-B still negates that crap, for the hundredth time."

Tomi-- Fifty-three, then!

Jed-- Three-W and -X have been shown to be the actual
case, as you well know. Surely you can do better than that.

Lev-- We will reveal at the proper time that there is much more to the Fifty-series than your feeble minds can behold.

And on and on like that. I can't wait.
User IP Logged


All sane people detest noise. --Mark Twain

Double Nought Spy
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1429
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #197 on: Sep 30th, 2009, 3:15pm »

on Sep 30th, 2009, 3:09pm, tomi01uk wrote:
You got research to show as proof or just those silly responses from their pr lady?

I was told above by Double there is proof. Where is it?


I said "evidence." I know you have trouble with such basic concepts, but please do try to follow along. As for where it is, if you don't know that, then maybe you should have been taking notes.
User IP Logged


All sane people detest noise. --Mark Twain

TheShadow
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 299
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #198 on: Sep 30th, 2009, 3:18pm »

on Sep 30th, 2009, 3:07pm, tomi01uk wrote:
@ Mask
The LAP has been used to such a degree on their models now that they are ripe for a settlement should and if someone come forward, yet nobody does...
why??




Your question was answered (by doubles I believe).......because had they come forward we would have our hoaxers!! LMH and her cronies couldnt allow themselves to be exposed.......with almost zero credibilty now IMAGINE how fast her revenue stream would sink when she is exposed as not only a non journalist.....but also the instigator, financial backer and propogator of a HOAX!!!!
User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3943
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #199 on: Sep 30th, 2009, 3:29pm »

on Sep 30th, 2009, 3:18pm, TheShadow wrote:
Your question was answered (by doubles I believe).......because had they come forward we would have our hoaxers!! LMH and her cronies couldnt allow themselves to be exposed.......with almost zero credibilty now IMAGINE how fast her revenue stream would sink when she is exposed as not only a non journalist.....but also the instigator, financial backer and propogator of a HOAX!!!!


6. "When you have no basis for an argument, abuse the plaintiff."
(Marcus Tullius Cicero 106-43 BC.)

7. "If you can't answer a man's arguments, all is not lost; you can
still call him vile names."
(US writer Elbert Hubbard.)

Numbers 6 & 7 above.. For those taking notes... wink
User IP Logged

Double Nought Spy
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1429
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #200 on: Sep 30th, 2009, 3:31pm »

on Sep 30th, 2009, 3:29pm, tomi01uk wrote:
6. "When you have no basis for an argument, abuse the plaintiff."
(Marcus Tullius Cicero 106-43 BC.)

7. "If you can't answer a man's arguments, all is not lost; you can
still call him vile names."
(US writer Elbert Hubbard.)

Numbers 6 & 7 above.. For those taking notes... wink



Secret contracts and secret business deals are anything but unusual, especially in Hollywood. As we all know. How else would one capitalize on intellectual property that was obviously produced for a hoax, without ruining all the... fun?

So when you have an argument that is worthy of, say, a high school debate class, please post it.
« Last Edit: Sep 30th, 2009, 3:34pm by Double Nought Spy » User IP Logged


All sane people detest noise. --Mark Twain

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3943
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #201 on: Sep 30th, 2009, 3:34pm »

Now..... let me explore this concept with Mask, without diversions please....

Since nobody else seems to have proof there was any claim made against the LAP being so extensively used in marketing and product design to this degree now..

Mask... why do you think with all the work involved to create such a HUGE original piece of design that is now being exploited totally by Alienware, why doesn't someone or some group make claim to it. Think of the lost revenue for such initial efforts..

What would be the motivation for not capitalising ??

Seems kinda unnatural... doesn't it?
User IP Logged

Double Nought Spy
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1429
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #202 on: Sep 30th, 2009, 3:36pm »

I guess you missed it the first time. Here it is again. laugh

Your smoke is getting a little thin, btw.


"Secret contracts and secret business deals are anything but unusual, especially in Hollywood. As we all know. How else would one capitalize on intellectual property that was obviously produced for a hoax, without ruining all the... fun?"
User IP Logged


All sane people detest noise. --Mark Twain

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3943
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #203 on: Sep 30th, 2009, 3:37pm »

on Sep 30th, 2009, 3:36pm, Double Nought Spy wrote:
I guess you missed it the first time. Here it is again. laugh

Your smoke is getting a little thin, btw.


"Secret contracts and secret business deals are anything but unusual, especially in Hollywood. As we all know. How else would one capitalize on intellectual property that was obviously produced for a hoax, without ruining all the... fun?"


Don't just throw your extremely thin theories out as facts... where do you have any inkling of a suggestion that someone filed a claim against AlienWare using the LAP design?

User IP Logged

Double Nought Spy
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1429
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #204 on: Sep 30th, 2009, 3:41pm »

I dunno, this is your argument. I understand your not wanting to claim it, but you did start it. All this was thoroughly discussed last winter or last year when the AW thing came up, and I'm not going to let you drag us into yet another rehash (DRT favorite "argument" technique #4).

Good luck! grin
User IP Logged


All sane people detest noise. --Mark Twain

TheShadow
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 299
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #205 on: Sep 30th, 2009, 3:42pm »

on Sep 30th, 2009, 3:29pm, tomi01uk wrote:
6. "When you have no basis for an argument, abuse the plaintiff."
(Marcus Tullius Cicero 106-43 BC.)

7. "If you can't answer a man's arguments, all is not lost; you can
still call him vile names."
(US writer Elbert Hubbard.)

Numbers 6 & 7 above.. For those taking notes... wink


My argument is sound.....much sounder than your agenda!!
User IP Logged

Radi
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM


Posts: 176
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #206 on: Sep 30th, 2009, 3:43pm »

on Sep 30th, 2009, 3:34pm, tomi01uk wrote:
Now..... let me explore this concept with Mask, without diversions please....

Since nobody else seems to have proof there was any claim made against the LAP being so extensively used in marketing and product design to this degree now..

Mask... why do you think with all the work involved to create such a HUGE original piece of design that is now being exploited totally by Alienware, why doesn't someone or some group make claim to it. Think of the lost revenue for such initial efforts..

What would be the motivation for not capitalising ??

Seems kinda unnatural... doesn't it?


As said a long time ago in a fourm far far away....If someone or a group came forward to lay claim to the LAP and claim to hold the copyright to that then this would be the Hoaxers......Thought you went through this Copyright Lawsuit type of stuff before Tomi........Did you learn from this experience..........
« Last Edit: Sep 30th, 2009, 3:46pm by Radi » User IP Logged

TheShadow
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 299
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #207 on: Sep 30th, 2009, 3:45pm »

on Sep 30th, 2009, 3:43pm, Radi wrote:
As said a long time ago in a fourm far far away....If someone or a group came forward to lay claim to the LAP and claim to hold the copyright to that then this would be the Hoaxers......


HAs also been EXTENSIVELY explained (and ignored by tomi) in about 5 posts on this forum TODAY!!!!
« Last Edit: Sep 30th, 2009, 3:46pm by TheShadow » User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3943
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #208 on: Sep 30th, 2009, 3:47pm »

on Sep 30th, 2009, 3:41pm, Double Nought Spy wrote:
All this was thoroughly discussed last winter or last year when the AW thing came up, and I'm not going to let you drag us into yet another rehash.

Good luck! grin


Great!! Thoroughly discussed... So thoroughly you end up with nothing to back up your "facts". Which you don't have.

Good Luck to you if that is how you apply your form of "reseach" to your hypothesess. Anyway..
A lot of talent, a lot of effort, a lot of excruciating work is being exploited by a major computer company and nobody makes a claim and to top it off.. nobody asks why??

User IP Logged

TheShadow
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 299
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #209 on: Sep 30th, 2009, 3:49pm »

on Sep 30th, 2009, 3:47pm, tomi01uk wrote:
Great!! Thoroughly discussed... So thoroughly you end up with nothing to back up your "facts". Which you don't have.

Good Luck to you if that is how you apply your form of "reseach" to your hypothesess. Anyway..
A lot of talent, a lot of effort, a lot of excruciating work is being exploited by a major computer company and nobody makes a claim and to top it off.. nobody asks why??



DO YOU READ THE OTHER POSTS?? The why is so freaking obvious.....even YOU should be able to see it!!
User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16  ...  100 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 18,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls