Board Logo
« Drone Discussion #10 »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 27th, 2017, 09:05am


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27  ...  100 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: Drone Discussion #10  (Read 36621 times)
tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3940
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #360 on: Oct 1st, 2009, 08:46am »

on Oct 1st, 2009, 08:39am, Jeddyhi wrote:
You're missing the point. You wanted to know why somebody hasn't come forward to sue AW. I just gave you one of many reasons.


Are you honestly going to argue that whoever (hypothetically) went to the effort of creating the LAP would be afraid to engage a team of NY IPR lawyers to assert his rights over the usage of that design when it is being used to market a computer line around the world. Are you serious?

Which brings me back to my original point.
There is no federal, state or civil laws baring asserting one's copyrights in this kind of situation. Certainly none that would justify allowing the blatant commercialisation of your work for corporate benefit without due recompense.

Now, why is this happening? Why is profit not a motive in this saga.... which so far it obviously isn't for the creators of it. That we can detect anyway....

« Last Edit: Oct 1st, 2009, 08:51am by tommi01 » User IP Logged

TheShadow
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 299
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #361 on: Oct 1st, 2009, 08:54am »

on Oct 1st, 2009, 08:46am, tomi01uk wrote:
Are you honestly going to argue that whoever (hypothetically) went to the effort of creating the LAP would be afraid to engage a team of NY IPR lawyers to assert his rights over the usage of that design when it is being used to market a computer line around the world. Are you serious?

Which brings me back to my original point.
There is no federal, state or civil laws baring asserting one's copyrights in this kind of situation. Certainly none that would justify allowing the blatant commercialisation of your work for corporate benefit without due recompense.

Now, why is this happening? Why is profit not a motive in this saga.... which so far it obviously isn't for the creators of it. That we can detect anyway....



Why can it not sink into your brain that whoever created the LAP and drones was associated with Alienwarehuh Is that more far fetched in your opinion than the drones being real??
User IP Logged

Jeddyhi
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 589
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #362 on: Oct 1st, 2009, 09:05am »

on Oct 1st, 2009, 08:46am, tomi01uk wrote:
Are you honestly going to argue that whoever (hypothetically) went to the effort of creating the LAP would be afraid to engage a team of NY IPR lawyers to assert his rights over the usage of that design when it is being used to market a computer line around the world. Are you serious?


I'm only saying that if the hoaxer defrauded anyone out of their money with the drone hoax, then they are open to prosecution. Especially if they came forward and exposed their identity in order to get more money from AW.

And AW, if they are not the source of the LAP, would only have to claim that the LAP came from the public domain having been posted anonymously and attributed to being Alien in origin. I think that would clear them of any liability.
User IP Logged

"Nothing will ever claim ownership of the original Drone information, so copyright is not a question. Use it."- Masker33
TheShadow
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 299
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #363 on: Oct 1st, 2009, 09:19am »

It was mentioned before but i think it is worth suggesting again.

Tomi, since you feel so strongly that there are millions to be made by a lawsuit, why dont you get a lawyer (although perhaps with your vast knowledge you could do it yourself...LOL) and file a suit against alienware on Isaacs behalf?

Im sure he would give you half of the millions he receives!!!

Oh wait nevermind.......if you and your friends spent your money wisely the truth would be learned and we all know that isnt what you want!!
User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3940
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #364 on: Oct 1st, 2009, 09:26am »

on Oct 1st, 2009, 09:05am, Jeddyhi wrote:
I'm only saying that if the hoaxer defrauded anyone out of their money with the drone hoax, then they are open to prosecution. Especially if they came forward and exposed their identity in order to get more money from AW.



Who did they defraud? What laws would apply here?
Certainly none criminal that I can see.

And civil law has absolutely nothing to do with IPR law. Nothing ! They are completely separate areas of law.

Quote:
And AW, if they are not the source of the LAP, would only have to claim that the LAP came from the public domain having been posted anonymously and attributed to being Alien in origin. I think that would clear them of any liability.


Yes, this is the gray area. But as I just gave you plaintiff assertions above off the top of my head, I can assure you that a good NY City IPR firm would have many more. Meanwhile, like I said... the fact you have the copyright registration numbers will put the odds in your favor to stop all marketing and production till this little gray area can be decided.. Now what company wants to do that? Settlement is waiting in this case for the creator of the LAP. It is the only way this case would be approached. No company like Dell would fight this case if the LAP was copyrighted.
User IP Logged

Double Nought Spy
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1429
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #365 on: Oct 1st, 2009, 09:26am »

She knows she's spewing BS. That's her job. For my part, I am embarrassed that I was again dragged down to her level. Yikes, this whole idiot "question" is lame beyond belief. See y'all later.
User IP Logged


All sane people detest noise. --Mark Twain

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3940
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #366 on: Oct 1st, 2009, 09:31am »

on Oct 1st, 2009, 09:19am, TheShadow wrote:
It was mentioned before but i think it is worth suggesting again.

Tomi, since you feel so strongly that there are millions to be made by a lawsuit, why dont you get a lawyer (although perhaps with your vast knowledge you could do it yourself...LOL) and file a suit against alienware on Isaacs behalf?

Im sure he would give you half of the millions he receives!!!

Oh wait nevermind.......if you and your friends spent your money wisely the truth would be learned and we all know that isnt what you want!!


Shads, you are very funny. But you are creating a diversion from the point I'm trying to make. I think I summed it up in the last post.

You and the boys out here have a lot of experience with design creation etc, I have experience in what I'm talking about first hand and over many years. It is the one area I can confidently put some experience in to try help analyse what the hell is behind this drone saga.

And when I say that there is a case here and how it could be played, believe me I know what I'm talking about.
User IP Logged

TheShadow
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 299
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #367 on: Oct 1st, 2009, 09:33am »

on Oct 1st, 2009, 09:31am, tomi01uk wrote:
Shads, you are very funny. But you are creating a diversion from the point I'm trying to make. I think I summed it up in the last post.

You and the boys out here have a lot of experience with design creation etc, I have experience in what I'm talking about first hand and over many years. It is the one area I can confidently put some experience in to try help analyse what the hell is behind this drone saga.

And when I say that there is a case here and how it could be played, believe me I know what I'm talking about.


No diversion and you know it! If you truly believe what you are saying then put up or shut up!!

Belleve you!! Thats freaking hilarious.......you are more full of it than a US politician!!


« Last Edit: Oct 1st, 2009, 09:34am by TheShadow » User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3940
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #368 on: Oct 1st, 2009, 09:51am »

on Oct 1st, 2009, 09:33am, TheShadow wrote:
No diversion and you know it! If you truly believe what you are saying then put up or shut up!!

Belleve you!! Thats freaking hilarious.......you are more full of it than a US politician!!




Yeah, well put some proof where your words are then. Find me anything to prove I'm wrong in what I'm saying here about copyright law. You won't, because I speak from first hand knowledge and experience.
User IP Logged

TheShadow
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 299
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #369 on: Oct 1st, 2009, 09:53am »

on Oct 1st, 2009, 09:51am, tomi01uk wrote:
Yeah, well put some proof where your words are then. Find me anything to prove I'm wrong in what I'm saying here about copyright law. You won't, because I speak from first hand knowledge and experience.


You are the one claiming there are millions to be made by a lawsuit! You are the one that believes Isaac is real! You are the one claiming such vast knowledge of this issue.....i believe the burden of proof lies with you!!

So why not file a suit?? With your vast experience in the field it should be a slam dunk!!
User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3940
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #370 on: Oct 1st, 2009, 10:09am »

on Oct 1st, 2009, 09:53am, TheShadow wrote:
You are the one claiming there are millions to be made by a lawsuit! You are the one that believes Isaac is real! You are the one claiming such vast knowledge of this issue.....i believe the burden of proof lies with you!!

So why not file a suit?? With your vast experience in the field it should be a slam dunk!!


What is the motivation behind something as stupid as the above remark? Except to deflect from any real consideration of what is going on in this saga?

Obviously I can't claim copyright over the LAP and only the creator (s) of that design can assert their rights with AlienWare or Dell. But I can bring it to everyone's attention that this is not being done, and ask why not?

User IP Logged

Radi
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM


Posts: 176
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #371 on: Oct 1st, 2009, 10:24am »

on Oct 1st, 2009, 10:09am, tomi01uk wrote:
What is the motivation behind something as stupid as the above remark? Except to deflect from any real consideration of what is going on in this saga?

Obviously I can't claim copyright over the LAP and only the creator (s) of that design can assert their rights with AlienWare or Dell. But I can bring it to everyone's attention that this is not being done, and ask why not?



Again round and round she goes..........Tomi again you demand everyone to show proof but you have none...SHOW FIGURES ON WHAT YOU CLAIM TO BE A MULITMILLION DOLLAR LAWSUIT....EVERYONE HAS GIVING YOU REASONS WHY THEY DO NOT COME FORWARD FOR THIS LAWSUIT....YOUR POINTS ARE UNDERSTOOD...WHY PERSIST WITH IT...SHOW WHY THEY COULD NOT BE PROSECUTED FOR FRAUD.....SHOW WHY THEY ARE NOT CRIMINALS...DON"T YOU THINK THAT THESE WOULD BE BROUGHT UP IN COURT...ITS CALLED DISCREDIT THE PERSON SUING.....IF AW HAD BEEN SUED FOR LOTS OF MONEY I AM POSITIVE THEY WOULD SEEK EVERY AVENUE POSSIBLE TO NOT SHELL OUT THAT MONEY...
YOUR LOGIC IS STARTING TO SOUND LIKE YOUR ILLUSTRATOR ARGUEMENTS.........
User IP Logged

Gort
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 0
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #372 on: Oct 1st, 2009, 10:28am »

Aliens have no need for laptops?
User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3940
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #373 on: Oct 1st, 2009, 10:28am »

on Oct 1st, 2009, 10:24am, Radi wrote:
Again round and round she goes..........Tomi again you demand everyone to show proof but you have none...SHOW FIGURES ON WHAT YOU CLAIM TO BE A MULITMILLION DOLLAR LAWSUIT....EVERYONE HAS GIVING YOU REASONS WHY THEY DO NOT COME FORWARD FOR THIS LAWSUIT....YOUR POINTS ARE UNDERSTOOD...WHY PERSIST WITH IT...SHOW WHY THEY COULD NOT BE PROSECUTED FOR FRAUD.....SHOW WHY THEY ARE NOT CRIMINALS...DON"T YOU THINK THAT THESE WOULD BE BROUGHT UP IN COURT...ITS CALLED DISCREDIT THE PERSON SUING.....IF AW HAD BEEN SUED FOR LOTS OF MONEY I AM POSITIVE THEY WOULD SEEK EVERY AVENUE POSSIBLE TO NOT SHELL OUT THAT MONEY...
YOUR LOGIC IS STARTING TO SOUND LIKE YOUR ILLUSTRATOR ARGUEMENTS.........


I'm not going to jump through hoops to prove my points to you.

If you created the LAP, just what laws would you have broken that were criminal?

What would you feel entitled to in compensation and damages if Dell computers hitched a whole product line to your design work?
User IP Logged

Radi
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM


Posts: 176
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #374 on: Oct 1st, 2009, 10:42am »

on Oct 1st, 2009, 10:28am, tomi01uk wrote:
I'm not going to jump through hoops to prove my points to you.

If you created the LAP, just what laws would you have broken that were criminal?

What would you feel entitled to in compensation and damages if Dell computers hitched a whole product line to your design work?

AND I AM NOT GOING TO JUMP THROUGH HOOPS TO PROVE THE POINTS TO YOU......YOU ARE THE ONE THAT BROUGHT ALL THIS UP...HOW MUCH DO YOU FEEL? COURTS DO NOT GO BY FEELING....PROOF OF MONEY LOST IS THE NUMBER ONE...IF COURTS WENT BY FEELING THERE WOULD BE MORE RICH PEOPLE IN THE WORLD........

YOU DEFEND THIS SO MUCH THAT YOU EITHER KNOW THE HOAXER AND ARE TRYING TO FIND SOME SYMPATHY...OR THIS IS YOUR BABY AND DON"T WANT TO ADMIT IT.....BECAUSE NO ONE WOULD DEFEND IT THIS MUCH...
« Last Edit: Oct 1st, 2009, 10:52am by Radi » User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27  ...  100 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 18,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls