Board Logo
« Drone Discussion #10 »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 23rd, 2017, 5:47pm


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40  ...  100 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: Drone Discussion #10  (Read 61976 times)
masker33
Guest
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #555 on: Oct 7th, 2009, 1:31pm »

No one will ever claim copyright infringement on the original Drone Photos or the Issac info or LAP designs. It will never be necessary since all that needed to be accomplished was accomplished.
User IP Logged

Jeddyhi
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 589
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #556 on: Oct 7th, 2009, 1:59pm »

on Oct 7th, 2009, 1:31pm, Masker33 wrote:
No one will ever claim copyright infringement on the original Drone Photos or the Issac info or LAP designs. It will never be necessary since all that needed to be accomplished was accomplished.


What exactly was accomplished? Seems like a hoax got busted and failed. The only accomplishment I can truly think of is that a bunch of gullible people banded together and invested a lot of money investigating a hoax on the premise that it might be real....is that what you are talking about?
User IP Logged

"Nothing will ever claim ownership of the original Drone information, so copyright is not a question. Use it."- Masker33
masker33
Guest
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #557 on: Oct 7th, 2009, 2:39pm »

If you look closely into what you say, you can find that the results you say were accomplished might be sufficient for some. A study can take many forms and their analysis can be from many angles. As Masker33, I can only speak with the knowledge this poster would have and many here believe that it is limited. Therefore IMO the Drone saga is accomplished and little more can be learned, but much more can be sold. Now we move far from the original event.
User IP Logged

YourWorstNightmare
Guest
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #558 on: Oct 7th, 2009, 3:08pm »

on Oct 7th, 2009, 2:39pm, Masker33 wrote:
If you look closely into what you say, you can find that the results you say were accomplished might be sufficient for some. A study can take many forms and their analysis can be from many angles. As Masker33, I can only speak with the knowledge this poster would have and many here believe that it is limited. Therefore IMO the Drone saga is accomplished and little more can be learned, but much more can be sold. Now we move far from the original event.


Mission accomplished.?.I don't think so, despite this lingering trickling thread..and its hits..everywhere..the fact is Partizan got a whole lot more mileage.. Mission accomplished hardly..otherwise the same paid teams would not be here doing Damage control and misdirection..its now protection of identities not proof of reality thats the goal.
You have no choice..but to come and respond..the closer we get to exposing the rest of the crew.the fact is you all can't ever leave here..
Money is no object..in such scenarios..because big reputations are at stake..Even Banks keep their faces shut when they've been embezzled..imagine the screws turning on the embezzlers.
You are obligated now to stay..Patching breaches in the collapsing wall..just to make sure nothing new is added to what has been found.

That's Good for your behinds..
User IP Logged

Radi
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM


Posts: 176
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #559 on: Oct 7th, 2009, 3:20pm »

on Oct 7th, 2009, 2:39pm, Masker33 wrote:
As Masker33, I can only speak with the knowledge this poster would have and many here believe that it is limited.


So you are saying you are only a character or a player playing a part... wink
What if you speak with the knowledge that Lev would have...What about Lev6 or Lev666 or whomever you are this week.. cheesy
What about that character on BOT can you do that one.. wink
What about wiki puppets...I always liked those.. cheesy
« Last Edit: Oct 7th, 2009, 3:22pm by Radi » User IP Logged

masker33
Guest
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #560 on: Oct 7th, 2009, 3:51pm »

You are entitled to any opinion you wish as to any subject here. The Drones have done their job and Issac and the LAP for the most part have done theirs. I am no less a character than any of the rest of you, but I do know something. No response will ever come concerning any infringement of rights concerning the entire Drone Saga except from a true fake. Now take what I say or don't take what I say. We as children have watched and learned.
User IP Logged

DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #561 on: Oct 7th, 2009, 3:55pm »

on Oct 7th, 2009, 3:51pm, Masker33 wrote:
I am no less a character than any of the rest of you

I think the point was you could be considerably *more*..
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
Jeddyhi
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 589
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #562 on: Oct 7th, 2009, 4:15pm »

on Oct 7th, 2009, 3:51pm, Masker33 wrote:
I am no less a character than any of the rest of you, but I do know something. No response will ever come concerning any infringement of rights concerning the entire Drone Saga except from a true fake. Now take what I say or don't take what I say. We as children have watched and learned.


So if the hoaxer did come forward to claim his work, then he is a fake? rolleyes

No one will come forward because they have no case. When you submit something anonymously to the public domain and attribute the origin to ET, that is more or less an open invitation for anyone to use it as they see fit.

Now we join imaginary court proceedings.

Plaintiff- "No really, I created the LAP. See all my work and early drafts!"

Judge- "But you submitted it to the public domain under the pretense that it was ET in origin. That made everyone think it was safe to use it without fear of reprisal. Did you think you could sit back and wait until enough people took your bait and then file multiple copyright suits? It doesn't work that way , son! Case dismissed!"
User IP Logged

"Nothing will ever claim ownership of the original Drone information, so copyright is not a question. Use it."- Masker33
Gort
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 0
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #563 on: Oct 7th, 2009, 4:31pm »

We should all file

We just might get paid off, what a hoot that would behuh
User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3955
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #564 on: Oct 7th, 2009, 4:39pm »

on Oct 7th, 2009, 4:15pm, Jeddyhi wrote:
So if the hoaxer did come forward to claim his work, then he is a fake? rolleyes

No one will come forward because they have no case. When you submit something anonymously to the public domain and attribute the origin to ET, that is more or less an open invitation for anyone to use it as they see fit.

Now we join imaginary court proceedings.

Plaintiff- "No really, I created the LAP. See all my work and early drafts!"

Judge- "But you submitted it to the public domain under the pretense that it was ET in origin. That made everyone think it was safe to use it without fear of reprisal. Did you think you could sit back and wait until enough people took your bait and then file multiple copyright suits? It doesn't work that way , son! Case dismissed!"


It will not go that way if it does happen. What you describe is not the process.
User IP Logged

TheShadow
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 299
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #565 on: Oct 7th, 2009, 4:43pm »

on Oct 4th, 2009, 7:42pm, tomi01uk wrote:
Yep, you're right. My wrong
User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3955
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #566 on: Oct 7th, 2009, 4:47pm »

on Oct 7th, 2009, 4:43pm, TheShadow wrote:

Not in this case. You get a registration number for the copyrights by being vetted and submitting through the Library of Congress with attention paid to your submission personally by people with authority.

Once that registration number has been given, it is your right to this copyright.

The Law Firm would decide to take this case based on the realistic measure of overcoming that defense, which would be raised initially by the Plaintiffs lawyer in answering the claims in the lawsuit.
« Last Edit: Oct 7th, 2009, 4:52pm by tommi01 » User IP Logged

TheShadow
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 299
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #567 on: Oct 7th, 2009, 4:51pm »

on Oct 7th, 2009, 4:47pm, tomi01uk wrote:
Not in this case. You get a registration number for the copyrights by being vetted and submitting through the Library of Congress with attention paid to your submission personally by people with authority.

Once that registration number has been given, it is your copyright.


Well since we are hearing it from you i am sure it will now put the matter to rest
User IP Logged

masker33
Guest
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #568 on: Oct 7th, 2009, 4:59pm »

If any claim this as their work and seek copyright protection they will NOT be the original creators. The hoaxers maybe, but as to the originators of the work, fakes. Hoaxers can hoax without their own original material.
User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3955
xx Re: Drone Discussion #10
« Reply #569 on: Oct 7th, 2009, 5:08pm »

on Oct 7th, 2009, 4:59pm, Masker33 wrote:
If any claim this as their work and seek copyright protection they will NOT be the original creators. The hoaxers maybe, but as to the originators of the work, fakes. Hoaxers can hoax without their own original material.


Who created the design and why? What is the value of it beyond revenues from AW ?
User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40  ...  100 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls