Board Logo
« Drone Discussion #11 »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 26th, 2017, 07:24am


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70  ...  100 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: Drone Discussion #11  (Read 147803 times)
tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3940
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #1005 on: Dec 11th, 2010, 08:07am »

on Dec 10th, 2010, 11:20pm, Kattradanus wrote:
As you say the drones are dead and I feel inclined to remind you of this so you may go on to more profitable pursuits if you have any. In this serious section it is proved that the Drones are dead as you know and I am afraid I shall have to continue to show you this over and over again. I do not need the last word because the truth will show that the Drones are dead and just a series of poor hoaxes put on with inferior CG and neglected shadows and easily discovered backgrounds with CG Drones photoshoped in. That seems honest and simple enough to lay the whole hoax to rest even for the most sadistic poster. Can you understand or shall we go on?



Pure propaganda...

Drones don't die, they just quietly fade away and that obviously isn't going to happen until we get to the bottom of this thing or burn out.

Would you have any information you can leak in the meantime?
User IP Logged

masker33
Guest
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #1006 on: Dec 11th, 2010, 08:53am »

Quote:
Drones don't die, they just quietly fade away and that obviously isn't going to happen until we get to the bottom of this thing or burn out


You have already come to the end. Look back at all the "experts" and their complains and investigations that prove the entire episode was a hoax. The Moderators hear have said from the beginning it was all CG and who better would know. The attacks on any possible reality in this drama started from day one and have succeeded in reducing it to its basic fraudulent nature. Every UFO Know-it-all foamed at the mouth at any possibility of reality and presented and excellent illustration of how to debunk any UFO sighting. Experts in the casting of shadows appeared who had never heart of the reality of ambient light or reflected light, but they said they knew all there was to all forms of Image manipulation. They were less than truthful. There are no experts in Ufology just a class of Know-it-alls who can not Stand anything that does not fit within their narrow frame of realty. The Drone story is now considered by others who only use the internet as a very unreliable source. They use other means and come to other conclusions because they do not want the inhibitions of suspect experts. They watch, research, correlate, and remain quite about their findings because they need speed for their goals and do not require the belief of anyone. They have the resources to move ahead and to learn quietly what they need to know about this saga. They will not advertise their findings nor share them. They have no need to. What they desire is to move ahead at a hidden and private pace and they are doing so. To you and the rest the Drones are Dead. No further discussion will happen, but they will monitor and use what they find usable. You most really consider that there are different levels of society in education, knowledge, wealth, etc. They are not swayed by posters here including me. For this place the Drone is dead and in most cases only its murderers linger here soothing their inabilities to understand ans use the knowledge that does exist.

In all honesty here the Drones are dead and any further investigation will be maneuvered as surely as the one that brought this conclusion to the posters here.
User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3940
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #1007 on: Dec 11th, 2010, 12:57pm »

on Dec 11th, 2010, 08:53am, Kattradanus wrote:
In all honesty here the Drones are dead and any further investigation will be maneuvered as surely as the one that brought this conclusion to the posters here.


Well... it is incumbent on you to leak whatever you can that will give some transparancy to this group before someone else does in a less redacted manner.. smiley

User IP Logged

DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #1008 on: Dec 11th, 2010, 1:23pm »

on Dec 11th, 2010, 08:53am, Kattradanus wrote:
The Moderators hear have said from the beginning it was all CG and who better would know. The attacks on any possible reality in this drama started from day one and have succeeded in reducing it to its basic fraudulent nature.

Tsk, tsk, what a short memory youíve got LevÖ.. grin

That's an outright lie and you know it.

Iím sure you or one of your alter-egos can recall back in the day here at Casebook when there were very, very few posters here (or anywhere) that thought the Drones were a hoax and the only moderator involved here in the Drone discussions for a long, long, time still believes they were physical creations floating in the sky and consequently Ėone presumes- that every witness spoke the truth (and to the best of my knowledge has apparently never questioned their belief).

on Dec 11th, 2010, 08:53am, Kattradanus wrote:
The Drone story is now considered by others who only use the internet as a very unreliable source. They use other means and come to other conclusions because they do not want the inhibitions of suspect experts. They watch, research, correlate, and remain quite about their findings because they need speed for their goals and do not require the belief of anyone.

Youíre right, in this context we donít need any belief because itís a dogmatic reflex-action which is generally borne of a reluctance to question your own core beliefs, and what do you know of our goals? wink kiss

on Dec 11th, 2010, 08:53am, Kattradanus wrote:
For this place the Drone is dead and in most cases only its murderers linger here soothing their inabilities to understand ans use the knowledge that does exist.

And I trust the irony isnít wasted on you that youíre the only member here that is banging on about the untimely demise of the Drones while insisting that that you presume to know how the Ďrestí feel about this death, a death which it seems you and you alone have witnessed.


The Drone is dead, long live the DroneÖ..
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
masker33
Guest
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #1009 on: Dec 11th, 2010, 4:12pm »

No I do not have a short memory, just a controlled tongue. To believe that the Drone Hoax has any more life in it besides sophomoric humor and doubtful experts is the lie. The thing is dead. Even the DRT knows that. There can be no new information coming from this for there is no new information. The LAP was ripped apart and its elegant design was assigned the dust bin. This inspite of a similarity in design between the Drones and the LAP. Isaac's info was devoured by typesetting experts who were as silly in their judgments as anything I have heard. Their conclusion that the LAP could not have been produced before a certain time is another lie, but a lie well received. The Drones were judged CG by the work of a crafty publicity seeking person ( being polite here). The design of the Drones was rebuked because they could not be regarded as aerodynamic in our understanding. On and on went the experts and the shadows were an incredible joke to me, but they were also fully believed. To continue to investigate this is fine, for nothing will come of it that is true. The truth was long ago disposed of and it resides in only a few minds. I would think most here would be tired of banging there heads against an intelligent wall, but if you wish to continue then do so. The more ridiculous the situation is made the better.

The Drones and the associated images and characters are truly dead. They will not return. Those that have carefully followed this story have learned from it. They know what they know and will plan accordingly. To think that I owe anyone here anything is to be unrealistic at best. The best thing now is for even the history of the Drones to be expunged and what is left to be forever branned a complete and utter hoax. The information and images will remain on the internet for an undetermined time but the overlay of hoax will forever cloud the entire issue. Only a few will ever pay attention to the Drones and most if serious will be ridiculed out of any belief. There are masters of that here and elsewhere. there efforts have done a favor they have no knowledge of and can be confident that if any thing similar ever comes again they will have laid the ground work of how to attack and make any future event as short lived as this one. That is the reason I say be proud of your work for you succeeded and your success has been appreciated in places less obvious than mainstream sources. OTF of DRT was used best of all and his work really was the beginning of a death knell for the Drones. My humble participation was that of a learning process about how this could be handled and how reactions could be made sense of and what to do with those reactions. Some have said I want the last word, but it is the Drones who have had the last word and they are in full agreement with the conclusion of death. They were a sloppy hoax as exposed by the "experts" and the LAP just bad graphic design with a ridiculous story from a character named Isaac.

I will continue to post until banned as I have been banned before. So whether I have the last word will only be known in time.

PS: THE DRONES ARE DEAD
User IP Logged

Kattradamus
Guest
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #1010 on: Dec 11th, 2010, 5:18pm »

The eulogy is not not from the heart.
User IP Logged

masker33
Guest
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #1011 on: Dec 11th, 2010, 5:28pm »

Quote:
The eulogy is not not from the heart


Now that is funny and you did not have to cut and paste anything. Why would anyone expose themselves to saying anything new about this issue. The vultures would swoop in. Some in a true belief and others because it is their job and others because of their delight in sadistic responses. Now which one are you?

IT IS DEAD.
User IP Logged

Isaac22
Guest
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #1012 on: Dec 11th, 2010, 8:38pm »

I for one also think the Drones are dead, here in this forum it is, because no new witnesses dare sharing their experiences here. You scared them all away, saying it was just a hoax. well, if this was true, the hoax part, which one of you was behind it? The attitude here certainly points to that the hoaxer is here among the posters...someone who might even be remorseful, or feeling a little bit of shame for what he/she did...do I hit a sore spot here, or am I way out of line...?

Maybe even "Isaac" is hiding here under a clever screen name? How can anyone be sure?



« Last Edit: Dec 11th, 2010, 9:50pm by Isaac22 » User IP Logged

masker33
Guest
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #1013 on: Dec 11th, 2010, 9:30pm »

You must not know about me and the Alabama Drone. You need to research that if you feel the need. Now for the rest this place has always been a morgue-in-waiting for all the parts of the Drone events. They may say not but their posts and the posts of so called "experts" give that away. The Drones are dead and to try to resurrect true interest here is just foolish. If you want to know more about the Drones research it for yourself and make up your own mind. From day one this place was against the idea of there being any reality behind the Drones. So the Drones are truly dead here.
« Last Edit: Dec 11th, 2010, 9:32pm by masker33 » User IP Logged

DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #1014 on: Dec 11th, 2010, 9:59pm »

How do you kill something that never lived except in the hopes & dreams of believers?
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
masker33
Guest
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #1015 on: Dec 11th, 2010, 10:12pm »

You found a way. The death refers to the overall concept as you know, not to any concrete occurance. You know your truth decay obsession.
User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3940
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #1016 on: Dec 13th, 2010, 04:50am »

Isaac was one of the first in a way, the prototype for what has emerged 3 years later:

https://p10.secure.hostingprod.com/@spyblog.org.uk/ssl/spyblog/2010/12/12/alternatives-to-wikileaks-which-no-longer-caters-for-ordinary-whistleblowers---o.html?

There can be no excuse anymore for any further waiting Isaac, the world is being flooded with information and you helped set the stage for it.

Ok... it may all be a hoax and Isaac could be a very inspired team of artists... but whoever has any insights, if there was ever a time to throw it out on a website it is now.

"Free to all who pay, free to all who paying pay,
for all to see,
for all to see!
In Piccadilly, in Times Square, Place de la Concorde,
In all the streets and plazas of the world!

Pay, pay, pay!
Play it all, play it all, play it all back!
Pay it all, pay it all, pay it all back! "


grin
« Last Edit: Dec 13th, 2010, 06:25am by tommi01 » User IP Logged

Gort
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 0
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #1017 on: Dec 13th, 2010, 06:33am »

Seems like these whistleblower sites will succumb to the Internet in the same way UFO bulletin boards have. People will be faking e-mails and government documents for their own personal or political agendas.

You might as well call the UFO bulletin boards "post a hoax". Same thing with whistleblower sites. Eventually, if there is any truth in anything, no one will be able to distinguish the difference. And if there ever was a disinformation campaign by the government the UFO experience certainly tells them what to do without a lot of high-tech effort.

The aliens are hiding in plain sight, not behind clouds, but in the Internet. There was a word in the ancient Sumerian writings that they could not decipher. It has finally been translated although it was thought to be a reference to our planet. Well it turns out it is a reference to the planet but the previous translation was wrong; it was just recently revealed that the aliens called the planet HOAX.

User IP Logged

masker33
Guest
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #1018 on: Dec 13th, 2010, 08:19am »

Quote:
The aliens are hiding in plain sight, not behind clouds, but in the Internet.


Many things hide in plain site. Can you think of a better and more cost effective method. People's beliefs are constantly manipulated and used to great effect. The Drones have had their run and the Beautiful Beasts have died a death at the hands of "experts". That is the truth without decay and should end the matter.
User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3940
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #1019 on: Dec 13th, 2010, 7:23pm »

on Dec 13th, 2010, 08:19am, Kattradanus wrote:
Many things hide in plain site. Can you think of a better and more cost effective method. People's beliefs are constantly manipulated and used to great effect. The Drones have had their run and the Beautiful Beasts have died a death at the hands of "experts". That is the truth without decay and should end the matter.


I'm waiting for the leaky drone story.

User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70  ...  100 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 18,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls