Board Logo
« Drone Discussion #11 »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Aug 18th, 2017, 5:11pm


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92  ...  100 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: Drone Discussion #11  (Read 158640 times)
Clueless1
Guest
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #1335 on: Jul 9th, 2012, 10:37pm »

on Jul 4th, 2012, 8:55pm, Қℓάť wrote:
[color=Beige]But first, that "MOST IMPORTANT UFO PHOTO" to deal with...enigma to be coming soon. wink


I think I recall the most important photo of this "drone" being the "inventory photo"? How is it that this one photo should be the only one that reveals the hoax? I fail to see the connection?
User IP Logged

Double Nought Spy
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1429
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #1336 on: Jul 9th, 2012, 10:39pm »

on Jul 9th, 2012, 10:22pm, Clueless1 wrote:
I didn't read that one, sorry! Good of you to guide me! I just wondered why this still is discussed here, as it obviously is dismissed as a hoax? Just curious?

Very funny! Haha!

Sure you guys haven't heard of Quantum physics/mechanics? I'm sure there's more to this than what meets the eye.


I didn't see your edit until after I posted. You did not seem like a stanger, and now I'm certain you are well known to us. You just can't get over the fact you were taken in, can you? Why is that so hard? I freely admit to being a fan (a goddamn FAN, fer chissakes!) of Whitley Strieber and LMH before this all hit ther, er, ventilator. I was wrong about them, just like I have been wrong about all sorts of things. Just like everyone else. Adults move on.
User IP Logged


All sane people detest noise. --Mark Twain

Clueless1
Guest
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #1337 on: Jul 9th, 2012, 10:42pm »

on Jul 9th, 2012, 10:34pm, Double Nought Spy wrote:
The drones never existed, like it or not.


Is there real proof of this? Or is it as I read it some general understanding here? Still just curious after reading a lot of posts?
User IP Logged

Clueless1
Guest
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #1338 on: Jul 9th, 2012, 10:43pm »

on Jul 9th, 2012, 10:39pm, Double Nought Spy wrote:
I didn't see your edit until after I posted. You did not seem like a stanger, and now I'm certain you are well known to us. You just can't get over the fact you were taken in, can you? Why is that so hard? I freely admit to being a fan (a goddamn FAN, fer chissakes!) of Whitley Strieber and LMH before this all hit ther, er, ventilator. I was wrong about them, just like I have been wrong about all sorts of things. Just like everyone else. Adults move on.


I'm sorry, who do you think I am, then? i have no clue?? I'm new here, I practically know nothing, besides the posts i've read. Again sorry, i don't really know what you're talking about??
« Last Edit: Jul 9th, 2012, 10:50pm by Clueless1 » User IP Logged

Double Nought Spy
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1429
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #1339 on: Jul 9th, 2012, 10:52pm »

This is probably a good place to bring up a recent experience of mine. A while back, I ended up on a jury in a criminal trial. It was my first experience in any kind of court beyond the traffic ticket variety. [The Admiral was always very good about dealing with such things. This new guy either does not know how or doesn't care. Sheesh.]

It was not where I wanted to be that week, but the only way out was to get lucky or be a sleaze and make up some nonsense the judge would probably have smelled all the way over on the bench. Anyway, it turned out to be a very edifying and even fascinating experience. Not much like you see on TV, but then I didn't expect it to be. The lawyers used several subtle and not so subtle techniques to begin planting thoughts even during jury selection. The reason I bring it up here is that it was not long before all the Five Year stuff about the drones, and I got a thorough course in what constitutes evidence, who has the burden of proof and why, how circumstantial evidence can be considered as valid and important as physical evidence. I thought of some of the discussions here from time to time. I marvelled at how some believers have chosen to follow the delusional path of denial when it comes to evidence, among other things.

The defendant was guilty, and it was pretty clear from the first day, but our job was to decide if the prosecutor proved it. Nearly all the evidence was circumstantial, but not only was there no reasonable doubt in the minds of most of us jurors, there was no doubt at all.
User IP Logged


All sane people detest noise. --Mark Twain

Clueless1
Guest
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #1340 on: Jul 9th, 2012, 10:58pm »

on Jul 9th, 2012, 10:52pm, Double Nought Spy wrote:
This is probably a good place to bring up a recent experience of mine. A while back, I ended up on a jury in a criminal trial. It was my first experience in any kind of court beyond the traffic ticket variety. [The Admiral was always very good about dealing with such things. This new guy either does not know how or doesn't care. Sheesh.]

It was not where I wanted to be that week, but the only way out was to get lucky or be a sleaze and make up some nonsense the judge would probably have smelled all the way over on the bench. Anyway, it turned out to be a very edifying and even fascinating experience. Not much like you see on TV, but then I didn't expect it to be. The lawyers used several subtle and not so subtle techniques to begin planting thoughts even during jury selection. The reason I bring it up here is that it was not long before all the Five Year stuff about the drones, and I got a thorough course in what constitutes evidence, who has the burden of proof and why, how circumstantial evidence can be considered as valid and important as physical evidence. I thought of some of the discussions here from time to time. I marvelled at how some believers have chosen to follow the delusional path of denial when it comes to evidence, among other things.

The defendant was guilty, and it was pretty clear from the first day, but our job was to decide if the prosecutor proved it. Nearly all the evidence was circumstantial, but not only was there no reasonable doubt in the minds of most of us jurors, there was no doubt at all.


So, you actually say, that there is no evidence that this is real? Are there any reason why this is discussed then? im sorry, but i fail to see the process here? Why discuss a secure and finished subject? i am really in despair here?

Never mind, I see your point.
« Last Edit: Jul 9th, 2012, 11:10pm by Clueless1 » User IP Logged

LagrimasNegras
Guest
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #1341 on: Jul 10th, 2012, 01:49am »

I just awoke from verly long nap..heheDouble!!.i see someone was clueless true to the name.. grin
User IP Logged

LagrimasNegras
Guest
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #1342 on: Jul 10th, 2012, 02:08am »

on Jul 9th, 2012, 10:08pm, Clueless1 wrote:
Hi! You seem like smart guys! what do you know about particle physics?

How is it that the question of how the drones might work never really has been discussed as scientific evidence? Why not go into the possible workings of the drones, instead of dismissing them as a hoax? I might be a newcomer here, but I fail to see evidence postulating either the pro or con? Is it established that the drones are all fake, or why this persistance of talking about them? Sure, evidence that are conclusive need to be brought forward? Just a maybe complex question, but also a simple one?

Just asking, from reading almost all posts here..only teh posts from someone called VonStern has up to this date made sense..if I read this right? Maybe I'm wrong?



Hi grin Vonstern! Somebody kick him for ole times sake.
User IP Logged

Reader
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 101
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #1343 on: Jul 10th, 2012, 7:15pm »

I think Von Stern is the real expert. He is trying to make something out of this from day one, and he still is preaching to the few dronies, to read his Mumpitz.

I also would envite everyone to read the Mumpitz, because it makes you feel younger, your skin gets soft, and you stop drinking alcohole and smoke tobacco immidiately, because you don't need anything else, but Dr. Von Stern!

Get your mind blown away and feel free! You will love it!
User IP Logged

LagrimasNegras
Guest
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #1344 on: Jul 12th, 2012, 10:14am »

Whoa..Sid , The Drone..a Rejuvenation Machine a Youth Machine? But he Erik is so serious..He does not laugh,,Laughing is the real secret to long life..I remember his link to site asking for unhappy high schoolers who hate school to join. Amazing, to hate teachers., authority, and we have the us vs them inferiority complex compounded by a dash of narcissm and megalomania, and like Isaac, love their monthly disability, foodstamps, and medicare checks....and are like the occupy movement of ufology, sitting at different sites demanding universal hoax coverage for all, and defending the exposed ones to the last.
I think he an expert on Frowning and anger, maybe surrounded by unhappy teeney weenies and dropouts. Misery loves company. Now I know where that saying come from. Maybe that's why DRT Like him, and Like Robert, they hate experts.. They hate science, they muse not think . They are first for a Seance session and last for the Science test .

Class dismissed.

Mumpitz..I like that , we should interview him too. He would be as funny as the LMH and Georgie interviews. grin
LMH: So as you sat on your porch at midnight you saw this this strange object flying..Can you tell us what you saw?
Wtness: I was sitting on my porch at midnight, and across from me over the tree line, I saw this strange thing flying..

User Image
Credit alex-flemming.de


« Last Edit: Jul 12th, 2012, 1:37pm by LagrimasNegras » User IP Logged

purr
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

..you talkin' to me...YOU TALKIN' TO ME..??!


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 4810
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #1345 on: Jul 15th, 2012, 11:15am »

Can't help but notice yours is a very mature discussion, so I'm sorry if this has been dealt with before. But I wonder, do any of you see the similarity between the drone shape and this symbol?




User Image
Logo of the Scientology Church.




User Image
Alleged drone sighting photo.




Would these people be up to some mass psychology experiment, in your opinion?


purr
« Last Edit: Jul 15th, 2012, 11:26am by purr » User IP Logged

Let us be sure that those who come after will say of us in our time, that in our time we did everything that could be done. We finished the race; we kept them free; we kept the faith.

-RONALD REAGAN
Double Nought Spy
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1429
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #1346 on: Jul 15th, 2012, 11:35am »

Hi purr. I don't recall seeing anything about that, but there may have been something in the billion or so posts on various boards over the years.

Other than the obvious: cheesey hoax gone feral and infecting minds that should have better immune systems, I don't see any connection. I've always thought old Elron was poking fun at Mormons when he came up with his imaginary religion. Really, the Scientology dogma works best as a funny and sharp satirical take on Mormonism and Christian Scientists too. In my opinion. Elron was a world class asshole, but he was a good writer and had a sharp wit.
User IP Logged


All sane people detest noise. --Mark Twain

LagrimasNegras
Guest
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #1347 on: Jul 15th, 2012, 11:53am »

Yes , briefly before you came on Double..at OMF..we dealt with that as a possibility, but the similarity to other religious items like the xian eucharist is also there. The T is a symbol of an Egyptian Scarab as well, ubiquitous.. My own personal feeling is they were too busy trying to put out the bad press from dozens of other matters, like defections, Frances investigation, growing global discontent, 4chan, actually, they would not likely be doing a hoax tied to a laptop manufacturer and Hollywood, and adding to their woes. They do make a convenient patsy,
User Imageuntil you look at the rest of the picture. The NDAS were signed by the sarachronicles actors and parties to the contract by Warners, Fox, the halcyon people, their Marketers and partners like even Google, Dell, (both partners by the way..) Aegis,Zoic studios(which has done the serenity letters like the LAP) in August 2006 . Shooting started January 2007 and ended in March 2007. the same time, a day before actually, the "Leviathan Group" came into existence. The Funny Earthlings welcome here was shot and approved, in October, 2008 the day before The same Lev group dropped out after using an LAP look alike used on the set.. These NDAs run 8 years. We now have run 5 and 3 more years left in the game. to play . Eventually whether they want to or not, choose to play the silly and admittedly amusing at times, deflection game, they will be forced to take a bow, because thats when a whole ballroom of signatories will be talking freely. even Isaac himself.
Can this be used as a behavorial study..sure..it was Lev himself kept alluding to data collected several times.., curious as to our tactics, and how we whooped the OMF and his group. Am I certain ? no..Just observing the the myriads of directed searches to non existent peoples or odd streets..reminds me of IBMs Ufo search engine announced in March 2007 as well. Proper product placement and How we search, is all the rage.but none have excelled and exploited it like Google.

The writing of the essay by Isaac was as Double says, well below par of a professional witer, even one given a rush assignment, trying to capitalize on the prior"sightings", but if part of a game, then contradictions and misspellings, deliberate clues..would not be beyond the pale..and it was designed to appeal to all ufo audiences, the free energy, the exopolitical audiences, arg fanatics, gamers, graphics artists, musicians..etc, which made it the hodge podge it was,
The only other die hards pursuing this visibly, were LMH and whitley..OMF and DRT..Lev and Ted..as their their business materials with crop circls, and mentalism, disclosure, consciousness, and general Bull$ht.. depend on it.
But what about the thermos, does it not scream prank joke?
Yes..Then remember people like leaving signatures, I was here or initials....as was done on the model of the mothership in close encounters.
and filmed and no one noticed..except the people who put the items there. Even film crews have jokers..



« Last Edit: Jul 15th, 2012, 2:17pm by LagrimasNegras » User IP Logged

LagrimasNegras
Guest
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #1348 on: Jul 15th, 2012, 2:23pm »

con't
http://airandspace.si.edu/imagedetail.cfm?imageID=2279
User Image
Wood, plastic, and metal

This is the model of the alien Mother Ship used in the filming of the movie "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" (Columbia Pictures, 1977). The ship was conceived by Steven Spielberg, the film's director and screenwriter. It was made by a team headed by Gregory Jein, using model train parts and other kits. When filmed with special photographic and lighting effects, the model appears to be a huge, hovering craft. Rotating, colored lights underneath the ship added to its effects.

Looking closely at the model, one can find tiny hidden smaller models which are not seen when the Mother Ship appears in the film. These models were added by the model makers as internal "jokes." They include a Volkswagen bus, a submarine, the R2-D2 android, a U.S. mailbox, an aircraft, and a small cemetery plot.

User Image
Like Minds think alike..
« Last Edit: Jul 15th, 2012, 2:29pm by LagrimasNegras » User IP Logged

purr
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

..you talkin' to me...YOU TALKIN' TO ME..??!


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 4810
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #1349 on: Jul 15th, 2012, 2:27pm »

Thanks Sys and Double Nought, much food for thought in your posts. On the behavioral side, is it significant the drones and Caret gave rise to a extraordinary culture (albeit modestly secluded within UFO forums), a true way of interaction easiest spotted from the outside (where I live).

I'm looking at you guys...

cool
User IP Logged

Let us be sure that those who come after will say of us in our time, that in our time we did everything that could be done. We finished the race; we kept them free; we kept the faith.

-RONALD REAGAN
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92  ...  100 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls