Board Logo
« Drone Discussion #11 »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Aug 17th, 2017, 01:04am


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93  ...  100 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: Drone Discussion #11  (Read 158434 times)
Double Nought Spy
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1429
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #1350 on: Jul 15th, 2012, 3:22pm »

on Jul 15th, 2012, 2:23pm, Sys_Config wrote:

Looking closely at the model, one can find tiny hidden smaller models which are not seen when the Mother Ship appears in the film. These models were added by the model makers as internal "jokes." They include a Volkswagen bus, a submarine, the R2-D2 android, a U.S. mailbox, an aircraft, and a small cemetery plot.

User Image

Like Minds think alike..


There might even be a thermos bottle in there somewhere. wink

Nice find!
« Last Edit: Jul 15th, 2012, 3:25pm by Double Nought Spy » User IP Logged


All sane people detest noise. --Mark Twain

LagrimasNegras
Guest
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #1351 on: Jul 15th, 2012, 3:48pm »

I need a clarification on extraordinary.if you mean...us vs them is very ordinary, The clampettes vs Mcoys, just a church to go to and not to go to (even if only person on the island. Very religious types do this)., 100 years war, is very ordinary. Nature of man . Sides can have all traits of religious zealotry, as can the struggle between product A and Product B and the search for the product you cannot do without, each claiming to do same better... all very ordinary, merely labels.

At some point you have to test product by independent lab, foto, samples, tracks, some direct physical maifestaion or evidence thereof besides what is in your head, or he said, she said. By our biased, or unbiased methodology..take your choice..don't go by what I think or say..what does the testing .say?..Its all paper and talk..thats all..lots of talk...that in the best of scenarios this was Joke, and people paid and not paid, very willing to lie and fabricate for it. That most people with the right headline, or fabricated incident..can be persuaded to do anything, except produce what they were convinced of in this case.
What else is there to do..but laugh. Especially at the ones on Radio..giving these deceptions to people.as reality . Only saying entertainment, if someone kills themself or is hurt. They take no responsibilty.. You already have possibilty of state created belief systems..by creation of false events.
we laugh, because the interplay between TV, Movie, News Radio, a movie, a munufacturer which is no secret, but never really talked about..was exposed here, imo. We can say Linda..alone..whitley alone..AW alone..Warners Alone..but that is not how manufacturing of pc, hollywood movie , gaming..do with a script any more..that is very old way.. They do together..separate revenue streams from the idea to the movie, game, and product. Look at superman latops, simpsons laptop, warcraft laptops. Gee look at what comes in your happymeal .Take Google..5 percent of Time warner, another in Fox or News Corp..these people have hands in each others pocket..and it comes from you.
Its teams not individuals. If somebody at PNN tell Linda, hey we need you plug this yarn..its up your ally..she does it..If they need her on mutilated cow..they call her..or the buffoon George, and they have. If they need movie guy show Dell, they do..
Get real people..these are all actors..in a much larger script. Not conspiracy..it's how business is done now..and not as sloppily as this was back in 2007. WE try to deal with this aspect..and poke fun at advertisers too.
Nothing extra ordinary about that..at least to me.

Nice Biology research paper on genetic evolution and differentiation..paper by the way. I could say the same..about you here too, is most extraordinary, but very welcome.

Looking back at you. grin
« Last Edit: Jul 15th, 2012, 4:00pm by LagrimasNegras » User IP Logged

DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #1352 on: Jul 15th, 2012, 4:04pm »

on Jul 15th, 2012, 3:48pm, Sys_Config wrote:
I need a clarification on extraordinary.if you mean...us vs them is very ordinary, The clampettes vs Mcoys, just a church to go to and not to go to (even if only person on the island. Very religious types do this)., 100 years war, is very ordinary. Nature of man . Sides can have all traits of religious zealotry, as can the struggle between product A and Product B and the search for the product you cannot do without, each claiming to do same better... all very ordinary, merely labels.

At some point you have to test product by independent lab, foto, samples, tracks, some direct physical maifestaion or evidence thereof besides what is in your head, or he said, she said. By our biased, or unbiased methodology..take your choice..don't go by what I think or say..what does the testing .say?..Its all paper and talk..thats all..lots of talk...that in the best of scenarios this was Joke, and people paid and not paid, very willing to lie and fabricate for it. That most people with the right headline, or fabricated incident..can be persuaded to do anything, except produce what they were convinced of in this case.
What else is there to do..but laugh. Especially at the ones on Radio..giving these deceptions to people.as reality . Only saying entertainment, if someone kills themself or is hurt. They take no responsibilty.. You already have possibilty of state created belief systems..by creation of false events.
we laugh, because the interplay between TV, Movie, News Radio, a movie, a munufacturer which is no secret, but never really talked about..was exposed here, imo. We can say Linda..alone..whitley alone..AW alone..Warners Alone..but that is not how manufacturing of pc, hollywood movie , gaming..do with a script any more..that is very old way.. They do together..separate revenue streams from the idea to the movie, game, and product. Look at superman latops, simpsons laptop, warcraft laptops. Gee look at what comes in your happymeal .Take Google..5 percent of Time warner, another in Fox or News Corp..these people have hands in each others pocket..and it comes from you.
Its teams not individuals. If somebody at PNN tell Linda, hey we need you plug this yarn..its up your ally..she does it..If they need her on mutilated cow..they call her..or the buffoon George, and they have. If they need movie guy show Dell, they do..
Get real people..these are all actors..in a much larger script. Not conspiracy..it's how business is done now..and not as sloppily as this was back in 2007. WE try to deal with this aspect..and poke fun at advertisers too.
Nothing extra ordinary about that..at least to me.

Nice Biology research paper on genetic evolution and differentiation..paper by the way. I could say the same..about you here too, is most extraordinary, but very welcome.

Looking back at you. grin

I know you already know this Sys but I think LMH, Whitley et al were pawns in someone else’s chess game and unwitting ones at that. Whitley supported LMH because that’s what he does and LMH relentlessly promoted the Drones because they generated massive hits and no doubt this translates into subscription fees. However by ‘unwitting’ I mean that LMH was NOT in on the hoax but that she seen an opportunity and ran with it, by ‘unwitting’ I mean that this is exactly what the hoaxer/s were planning on

Follow the money”? (Subscription fees & webpage hits).

At least that's why I believe LMH was inexcusably pro-Drone, I also believe this is further evidenced in the way she handled the reports, for example she championed *Ruud's* (Petten) Drone/kite yet ignored *Marsave's*emails stating he knew -and could prove- that the pictures were taken somewhere other than where the witness/es claimed.



Cheers. grin


« Last Edit: Jul 15th, 2012, 4:06pm by DrDil » User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
purr
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

..you talkin' to me...YOU TALKIN' TO ME..??!


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 4803
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #1353 on: Jul 15th, 2012, 5:31pm »

on Jul 15th, 2012, 3:48pm, Sys_Config wrote:
I need a clarification on extraordinary.if you mean...us vs them is very ordinary, The clampettes vs Mcoys, just a church to go to and not to go to (even if only person on the island. Very religious types do this)., 100 years war, is very ordinary. Nature of man . Sides can have all traits of religious zealotry, as can the struggle between product A and Product B and the search for the product you cannot do without, each claiming to do same better... all very ordinary, merely labels.

At some point you have to test product by independent lab, foto, samples, tracks, some direct physical maifestaion or evidence thereof besides what is in your head, or he said, she said. By our biased, or unbiased methodology..take your choice..don't go by what I think or say..what does the testing .say?..Its all paper and talk..thats all..lots of talk...that in the best of scenarios this was Joke, and people paid and not paid, very willing to lie and fabricate for it. That most people with the right headline, or fabricated incident..can be persuaded to do anything, except produce what they were convinced of in this case.
What else is there to do..but laugh. Especially at the ones on Radio..giving these deceptions to people.as reality . Only saying entertainment, if someone kills themself or is hurt. They take no responsibilty.. You already have possibilty of state created belief systems..by creation of false events.
we laugh, because the interplay between TV, Movie, News Radio, a movie, a munufacturer which is no secret, but never really talked about..was exposed here, imo. We can say Linda..alone..whitley alone..AW alone..Warners Alone..but that is not how manufacturing of pc, hollywood movie , gaming..do with a script any more..that is very old way.. They do together..separate revenue streams from the idea to the movie, game, and product. Look at superman latops, simpsons laptop, warcraft laptops. Gee look at what comes in your happymeal .Take Google..5 percent of Time warner, another in Fox or News Corp..these people have hands in each others pocket..and it comes from you.
Its teams not individuals. If somebody at PNN tell Linda, hey we need you plug this yarn..its up your ally..she does it..If they need her on mutilated cow..they call her..or the buffoon George, and they have. If they need movie guy show Dell, they do..
Get real people..these are all actors..in a much larger script. Not conspiracy..it's how business is done now..and not as sloppily as this was back in 2007. WE try to deal with this aspect..and poke fun at advertisers too.
Nothing extra ordinary about that..at least to me.

Nice Biology research paper on genetic evolution and differentiation..paper by the way. I could say the same..about you here too, is most extraordinary, but very welcome.

Looking back at you. grin


What you need you get, Sys_Config. Before all, I was not intending to offend or patronize, although I may have been tempted to put you in a box and glue a ROSWELL label on it. The stuff of disclosure bestsellers surely.

By extraordinary I mean that when reading your posts, two sides to the argument, the drones, both their dead spirits and solid bodies, take on immense weight and substance, grow from merely clamped together to infinitely combinatory language.

My own extraordinariness when (shyly) posting in 'your' forums, consists of standing out like a sore thumb, or resembling a devout, self-assured, newly landed Methodist finding virginal Australia not ENTIRELY empty, although the natives seem to have no command of English. In short, among the Dronies, I am an idiot.

Seriously, that is why, looking from 'outside in', these long, distinctlly formulated exchanges strike me as a living culture (a small, local and virtual one) and next I wonder how the drones inspired it.

Have the drones come alive in you (all)?

rolleyes


purr
User IP Logged

Let us be sure that those who come after will say of us in our time, that in our time we did everything that could be done. We finished the race; we kept them free; we kept the faith.

-RONALD REAGAN
Double Nought Spy
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1429
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #1354 on: Jul 15th, 2012, 5:40pm »

on Jul 15th, 2012, 4:04pm, DrDil wrote:
I know you already know this Sys but I think LMH, Whitley et al were pawns in someone else’s chess game and unwitting ones at that. Whitley supported LMH because that’s what he does and LMH relentlessly promoted the Drones because they generated massive hits and no doubt this translates into subscription fees. However by ‘unwitting’ I mean that LMH was NOT in on the hoax but that she seen an opportunity and ran with it, by ‘unwitting’ I mean that this is exactly what the hoaxer/s were planning on

Follow the money”? (Subscription fees & webpage hits).

At least that's why I believe LMH was inexcusably pro-Drone, I also believe this is further evidenced in the way she handled the reports, for example she championed *Ruud's* (Petten) Drone/kite yet ignored *Marsave's*emails stating he knew -and could prove- that the pictures were taken somewhere other than where the witness/es claimed.



Cheers. grin




Thanks for that, DrDil. I think that's the most likely explanation for the behavior of LMH and Strieber, but I had been wondering what you thought about their motivations, exactly. LMH has said on numerous occasions that she knows the government has crashed saucers and dead aliens and maybe a few live ones. Maybe they have, but the way she knows it is from being told by "insiders." Yikes. Such a fundamentalist attitude has made her all too easy to manipulate. When I was still a subscriber at her site, I was seeing things that looked like some "manipulators" of one sort or other were trying to see just how far-out a story she would buy into and publish immediately. Some of it was even embarrassing. Then, after you and a few others had parsed her every move in the drone business, her methods and techniques were plainly obvious to all who cared to look.

I know you don't agree with Sysco's um, conspiracy theory wink so I'm wondering if you have some suspicions as to just whose chess game it all was. For me, and for quite some time now, the "big picture" has been screaming "Ham handed corporate attempt at harnessing the awesome power of this newfangled viral marketing thing the kids are all abuzz over." Early '07 might be just about the time some high powered suit who gets driven from his gated community in to his office every day decides to kick this new marketing phenomenon into the jet stream by throwing some real money and talent at it. Within weeks, he's throwing more money and talent at damage control because he didn't have a clue what he was setting in motion.

I think Sysco has made a strong case, but not having the wiretap and subpoena powers of the DOJ, he hasn't been able to prove it beyond... plausible deniability. Just my two cents.
« Last Edit: Jul 15th, 2012, 6:59pm by Double Nought Spy » User IP Logged


All sane people detest noise. --Mark Twain

LagrimasNegras
Guest
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #1355 on: Jul 15th, 2012, 6:54pm »

Tuff call, I know, and easy after the Aviary, to think that..but I never said creator..I agree Linda is opportunistic, like any born Tent Master..willing to untruth or and mislead and even hijack the topic. The record is replete with that. I understand that., and she can because she has a production studio, radio access with both whitley and c2c. Like a purse snatcher , she probably can and did run with it like the Texas, thing..and SA, , look inside the purse in an alley..come out ..business as she is..try selling the pocket book to whoever will buy, even though it is empty. But it's a beautiful alligator skin pocketbook.! If only she had shoes to match!
Later we buy the Alligator pocket book, and find it's patent Leather!
No issue with that.
I'll be nice..
As A smart busy savvy woman, along with Whitley, and script writers and authors..and producers.. there is no doubt they both knew about the hundreds of million in advertising for the Terminator movie, well in advance of 2007.. and that some kind of promotion had to be in the works by March., if only by the voluminous postings and followings by the fans. Certainly Whitley said he was expecting something. That something happened, and they could easily asked told to join or informed and briefed
If you look at the recent ufo history channel..they blitzed c2c and PrN and several others literally the same week...It would be fair to think, at least one of them new something, and I'd be disingenuous to say both..both knew nothing. .., and both were was just counting meager subscriptions of a declining base, whilst the other had just sold his 2012 Script on June 15, 2007 to Sony or Warmers and another for Greys.

Both had deep connections in with Warners, Sci fi, and History channel, Sony..etc. No way imo a vacuum suddenly surrounded both for over 6 months that cash was flying around. You can in that business, get general details, but not the whole picture, if only to permit deniability later, and as films and laps go, prevent unnecessary leaks, ala JJ abrams and Cameron who do all short of a strip search. Promote is all they had to do..and they did,
and tried shamelessly, instead of doing real damage control..with Ted Connors.no relation to Sarah...continue that phase. Thats why those fotos not released, that would bury her so completely, you have something akin to the ancient Indian burial mounds, that is why she headed to UK the night of the announced Reyes Interview, as well as avoid Mars Ave question.. The most important UFO case in history, if you beliieve OMF and Lev at that time. In the end..It is just His Story and the DRT.

I remember, when Tim Ventura wrote in a message in Yahoo in re linda and Caret with Jack Sarfatti..(thank you Sid)that Maybe we owe her an apology. He disaappered Shortly, and I asked him on facebook about that, and he said he could not remember Caret, and had started a new marriage, and succesful career. Had left the Atto and TapTen group circuit. I left it that
Atto told me he wanted nothing to do with Caret..You remember those days..especially after connecting him to Lev or the mysterious StarHammer. Yet he still went to DRT..
Yes she could be unwitting, or maybe he was referring perhaps he did not support her enough. I recall Victor martinez saying, no Caret was essentially BS..not theirs..
For sure after Sarfatti letter to her.., she clamped up..but ran with the purse. She still had a job to do.

July 26 was Comicon, and you will never ever anywhere find the trailer they used for SCC, they took it down before I could get to it including at fan clubs...others yes were available.., sans our drone.
Josh said there would be craft..

When the names of Isaac were substituted with Abraham , the very night of the shot..and the LA designs, changed, story intact..that was not to conflict or usurp what?....(someone fill in the blanks), to a non existent license or non existing pursuable copyright? If everybody could do that, well why change those details..on the day of the shootinG ? Isaac didnt get the Credit..The xfiles writer producer Carret I mean Carter did. sorry Lol. shocked

Now some business will hijack rights at times..and pay dearly like Cameron..but all three Dell,,Warners,and fox? I think not. Could someone from that group go renegade, and hope not to offend his superiors, by releasing designs he wasn't supposed to because the early Chad releases were not going too well? Sure. maybe..Imo..

But I'm not letting the Real Big Three off the hook..,and just chastise the Lady.. because that's where the real money was. Them.., and they are paying for those millions of clicks.on those boards..The newspaper ad and of course Time on Fox...and they are the Real..Pied Pipers.
Hakuna Patata!!
grin


« Last Edit: Jul 15th, 2012, 7:30pm by LagrimasNegras » User IP Logged

LagrimasNegras
Guest
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #1356 on: Jul 15th, 2012, 7:35pm »

on Jul 15th, 2012, 5:40pm, Double Nought Spy wrote:
Thanks for that, DrDil. I think that's the most likely explanation for the behavior of LMH and Strieber, but I had been wondering what you thought about their motivations, exactly. LMH has said on numerous occasions that she knows the government has crashed saucers and dead aliens and maybe a few live ones. Maybe they have, but the way she knows it is from being told by "insiders." Yikes. Such a fundamentalist attitude has made her all too easy to manipulate. When I was still a subscriber at her site, I was seeing things that looked like some "manipulators" of one sort or other were trying to see just how far-out a story she would buy into and publish immediately. Some of it was even embarrassing. Then, after you and a few others had parsed her every move in the drone business, her methods and techniques were plainly obvious to all who cared to look.

I know you don't agree with Sysco's um, conspiracy theory wink so I'm wondering if you have some suspicions as to just whose chess game it all was. For me, and for quite some time now, the "big picture" has been screaming "Ham handed corporate attempt at harnessing the awesome power of this newfangled viral marketing thing the kids are all abuzz over." Early '07 might be just about the time some high powered suit who gets driven from his gated community in to his office every day decides to kick this new marketing phenomenon into the jet stream by throwing some real money and talent at it. Within weeks, he's throwing more money and talent at damage control because he didn't have a clue what he was setting in motion.

I think Sysco has made a strong case, but not having the wiretap and subpoena powers of the DOJ, he hasn't been able to prove it beyond... plausible deniability. Just my two cents.



2007 was a year of change, even inside Dell and AW, Dell had inhouse and external marketing competing with each other, they met in 2006 Hong Kong in a huge conference of whos who in mktng to discuss that very phenomenon.. All they new how to do was gobble up small media companies, graphics people, and guerilla mkters like the small ammo mktng bought by Carat fusion and also Aegis.!Oddly, it was only Josh that had true extensive blogging, and Carat and EA, with forum penetration.., and knew the potential when he did Snakes on a plane for example. He is very very independent..a terrific writer..and a risk taker..knows the street jargon, enough to mask his professionalism..

But yes you are spot on in 2007, most of them were clueless how to effectively harness the power of forums. I think anyone who could fake they did, clicks and hits were easy to to fake.. was bought out.

Personally I think we did a terrific job, that we got this far, they didn't and they were paid..to boot. The next time, they will be more experienced, and know precicesly how to do the pix, who to give it to, and how to really act. in 2007, Appollo moon thing with rutledge killed, Titor ded, serpo had to flee ATS to OMF, Raven was exposed in Chicago, in a Library.
So we can be ready too, whether a corp or paid content producer acting aas shill for a corp, or an individual with multiple talents.. As that hackneyed cliche goes....you can fool some..but not all.

« Last Edit: Jul 15th, 2012, 7:49pm by LagrimasNegras » User IP Logged

LoneGunMan
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Sgt. Major of the Deadly,Evil, Reptilian Hunters of America


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3326
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #1357 on: Jul 15th, 2012, 8:04pm »

Klat,
I agree!! Factual and right smack dab on point!


Lone
User IP Logged

De Opresso Libre! I Have Been many Men, In Many Times, I Shall Be Again!
\"The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits.\"
Plutarch



LagrimasNegras
Guest
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #1358 on: Jul 15th, 2012, 8:45pm »

Quote:
Seriously, that is why, looking from 'outside in', these long, distinctlly formulated exchanges strike me as a living culture (a small, local and virtual one) and next I wonder how the drones inspired it.

Have the drones come alive in you (all)?

rolleyes


purr


Drones? nahh...Just some old acquaintances sharing gossip. The act of bonding . Think of the days before written language..what held the band together,,but the oral language and gesticualtion of hand motions to draw a picture, then twigs to draw a picture.. lleave marks on walls and landmarks to trace a path to and from.This is no less a tribe..of sorts..events can herd people together..but these think. ..like new things...have seen the wile in others as well as the way of the cat, the leopard, the hunter and the prey.. before the drones ever appeared, they were ready.. They relish the thinking and the challenge. and the fellowship..they seek to strengthen commonality and understanding..to quench as Klat likes to put it a thirst we all have, and that nature imbues us with because the capacity to think and what we think will determine the fate of the tribe..and as you studied..increase the survival rate, and the very parameters of the capacity to think.. It is not merely a young mans game..it is all the way to the grave, even if we are assigned or choose different tasks.

The net already affecting our long term and short term memories..what we did with hands, or mentally, like calculate, is on decline..those who sit more live less..socialize well on keyboard, in person where it counts..fail dismally...We know vastly more, but can't store it as long..wisdom is fleeting..
But this is not a diatribe about the net..
It is how we use the info on net..to empower..as info is power..and important to stay hungry..learn about the world, as most of us are not as international as some others.

You did not stick out at all..and fit quite well..
AS I said..we are just acquaintances..who have connected more dots than others. Have our own thoughts..Contrary to what some said..we are not a gang..and each has his own thoughts..and conclusions.many which diverge...significantly..
No drones don't represent life.inside us..if anything..its like one way think.group think..and you see already we differ individualy..and that is the key to success..of a group..as well as the indiviual..so what bonds us..do you think..certainly not machismo., that would be another label. to describe agression.
User IP Logged

murnut
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 614
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #1359 on: Jul 15th, 2012, 10:33pm »

The best thing about the drones are the friendships.

I think we all did a hellava job.

Great exercise in critical thinking
User IP Logged

You want a revolution?
You've got to make a difference on your own
You want a revolution?
Stand up, stand out and make it known
Marvin
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting....


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1119
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #1360 on: Aug 21st, 2012, 07:07am »

They're back...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=oEzZa8RENVY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkTG0sXBeac&feature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ksNLCuJRCc&feature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NneWmuJaEcs&feature=youtu.be

I knew the videos would be next. wink

Is that you Robert?


M
User IP Logged

Oh Goody! My Illudiom Pu-36 Explosive Space Modulator!

User Image

"You naughty earth specimens!"
LagrimasNegras
Guest
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #1361 on: Aug 21st, 2012, 10:25am »

No wonder lev hasnt posted since july, Everybody been busy. I like the comments like If this is fake its an amazing fake a very good one! ..revisit the docs Raj link for the flikr posts.same BS. One guy in spanish wanted to know why the dislike vote button was disabled..
It would be nice to see Robert from Germany..He was awsomely funny.
This is just fun now..let them have their day
grin
« Last Edit: Aug 21st, 2012, 12:24pm by LagrimasNegras » User IP Logged

Marvin
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting....


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1119
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #1362 on: Aug 21st, 2012, 12:57pm »

The CGI is actually not that good.

The videos were no more difficult than:


User IP Logged

Oh Goody! My Illudiom Pu-36 Explosive Space Modulator!

User Image

"You naughty earth specimens!"
LagrimasNegras
Guest
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #1363 on: Aug 21st, 2012, 2:33pm »

I always like that tell tale exit zipping into nothingness..
We just had a post that showed how that was done using adobe after effects...
Reckon' the Belgians and Germans will buy it? The latter are renown for quality and very demanding about their ufo's
Only the best Tuna make it to Starkist
grin

@Marv
What do we do now..no really good hoaxes..Levs drones were so much better looking , even than Terminators actually.
All this other stuff, all youtube is a real let down. XXdoughnutzxx no relation to DeeznutZ, I hope.. on all those videos is is more sickening
and quite the stat keeper
http://socialblade.com/youtube/user/xxxdonutzxxx
I feel so...so lost now. sad
.is the sun setting on us Marv.our last Hurrah..then .relegated to the role old fire extinguishers or do we dedicate our last few good years to ferreting out the deceivers in the establishment..
or just go home to finish raising our grand children..They certainly have a time in store for them..
what do you thinK? undecided
« Last Edit: Aug 21st, 2012, 4:45pm by LagrimasNegras » User IP Logged

MysterEd
Guest
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #1364 on: Aug 21st, 2012, 5:45pm »

Well at least it's a bit more applicable vs. the recent sound of the drones and quantum physic flurry of excitement phases.

Oh how I long for the fun and level headed days of following the exploits of Robert from Germany and tales of his father the General.

Gotta go - Diablo 3 Inferno beckons! grin
User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93  ...  100 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls