Board Logo
« Drone Discussion #11 »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Aug 18th, 2017, 01:59am


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40  ...  100 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: Drone Discussion #11  (Read 158590 times)
tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3952
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #555 on: Jun 30th, 2010, 7:24pm »

Sys I don't assume any of what you inferred about AW to be correct in any way or form.
Nothing could be further from that from the research so far.
But a lot must be done in followup and I hope also ... well it's pipe dream maybe.. but who knows.. due diligence comes at a price, they must do theirs and a lot has been done already from the researchers end.. How much did AW actually do? Who or what did the LAP have a few years before statue of limitations runs out.
« Last Edit: Jun 30th, 2010, 7:57pm by tommi01 » User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3952
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #556 on: Jun 30th, 2010, 7:29pm »

Which reminds me.....
Masker can we get back to the "the plates will never be found..." statement you made here last time this subject came up? You surprise me Masker more and more all the time. You have a way with words that has that kind of smell rats might like wink
User IP Logged

masker33
Guest
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #557 on: Jun 30th, 2010, 7:57pm »

The rat is not a bad creature, but please clarify this question with more detail.
User IP Logged

Sysconfig
Guest
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #558 on: Jun 30th, 2010, 8:13pm »

on Jun 30th, 2010, 7:24pm, tomi01uk wrote:
Sys I don't assume any of what you inferred about AW to be correct in any way or form.
Nothing could be further from that from the research so far.
But a lot must be done in followup and I hope also ... well it's pipe dream maybe.. but who knows.. due diligence comes at a price, they must do theirs and a lot has been done already from the researchers end.. How much did AW actually do? Who or what did the LAP have a few years before statue of limitations runs out.



Give me a break..be contray if you want..I didnt say to agree with me..merely that you should not overlook the obvious..ion your face use of material by very bifg companys..that do involve themseklves with blogs and forums to generate whatever they have to...Since you can't take a genuine compliment..I removed same..and will make use of that information..not new...its already been posted..your copyright knowledge contradicts the puzzlement.. conclusion..they stole..or infringed..a company that has now dell that has best attys in world..and would no doubt as hollywood does..make a deal before using that material..as Warners did,,and changed so as not to conflict with AW..or change Isaacs name to Abraham as was admitted..Used freely without fear and in a timely manner..it had to be worked ou..in advance.. How can you say farther from the truth,,you havent written to them or got the emails lkike we did,,,that pointed to unnecesary lying..

You said you were researchimhg..other than t those images..research involves communication..where is the communication.written with them..or any..anyone...that would lead you to say what I thought was the farthest thing from the truth.or its an incorect assumption..Mine are not gut feelings they are based of written correspondence...a public knowledge what they did...What do you know about that that says otherwise..?
« Last Edit: Jun 30th, 2010, 8:21pm by Sysconfig » User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3952
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #559 on: Jun 30th, 2010, 8:19pm »

The compliment was nice for a change but the worry for me is that the important aspect of this will get lost in speculation. That is why, not to contradict, but just to be wary of assuming many deals have been done that gives them copyrights to the LAP. No evidence exists yet that shows they have the trademark even for the aliens letters last time I dug into it.
User IP Logged

Sysconfig
Guest
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #560 on: Jun 30th, 2010, 8:26pm »

Lol tomi..specul;ation! The Emails..The laps themselves?? Another email asking permission to use the designs that were identical to Isaacs..and they declined that person?..
No..Whetehr they own outright or merely got a license to use.as part of the original owners merchandising that they do all the time..its how business is done...they enforced it with Phil..who owns a pc business..and familiar with branding..thats not speculation..thats a fact...How can they enforce a right..they dont have..only if they had it to begin with..
Thats not speculation..thats a fact..
« Last Edit: Jun 30th, 2010, 8:32pm by Sysconfig » User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3952
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #561 on: Jun 30th, 2010, 8:29pm »

on Jun 30th, 2010, 7:57pm, Icarus99 wrote:
The rat is not a bad creature, but please clarify this question with more detail.

"Anyone who asks leading questions or plays childish psychological games to gain information in a clandestine way."


Your defination above is quite sophistic. Why I wonder..?

But you also said as if you had insight that the plates of the LAP would never be found a while back in one of your posts.




User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3952
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #562 on: Jun 30th, 2010, 8:32pm »

on Jun 30th, 2010, 8:26pm, Sysconfig wrote:
Lol tomi..specul;ation! The Emails..The laps themselves?? Another email asking permission to use the designs that were identical to Isaacs..and they declined that person?..
No..Whetehr they own outright or merel got a license to use..they enforced it with Phil..who owns a pc business..and familiar with branding..thats not speculation..thats a fact...How can they enforce a right..they dont have..only if they had it to begin with..
Thats not speculation..thats a fact..


Lets see exactly how they addessed this issue. Do you have a copy of that email. There are various contradictory emails coming from dif depts in there depending on who was contacted, that I've seen posted in articles. But obviously if they had the copyrights for the LAP they would have the trademark for the alien letters, which they were still struggling to get after all this time..
« Last Edit: Jun 30th, 2010, 8:32pm by tommi01 » User IP Logged

masker33
Guest
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #563 on: Jun 30th, 2010, 8:36pm »

I just do not remember it, but some times I use older terms because I am older. I really know nothing of the LAP other than I like it. The idea of something printed on another item imparting a certain power is nothing new. The LAP and the inventory photo have always been extra kickers for this story.
User IP Logged

Sysconfig
Guest
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #564 on: Jun 30th, 2010, 8:47pm »

on Jun 30th, 2010, 8:32pm, tomi01uk wrote:
Lets see exactly how they addessed this issue. Do you have a copy of that email. There are various contradictory emails coming from dif depts in there depending on who was contacted, that I've seen posted in articles. But obviously if they had the copyrights for the LAP they would have the trademark for the alien letters, which they were still struggling to get after all this time..


I'm doing no such thing and repeating myself again..if you researched all those contradictory emails..then you know what they are..I posted them at ATS quite some time ago..everyones memory is suddenly Hazy as Ics..? Look for the ones to and from the Uk marketing division of Phil 1000
because u think they are contradictory which is I believe the essence of lying at times..then..thats part of their problem..not mine or yours..but no one if researching..ignore. that their use, and an entire contest campaign using the letters ..
To do so is to throw the baby out with the bathwater by ignoring those things....and instead..following..endless convesations like this..away from the parties that may have been a part..and one cooperative guy..doting on every word,,the scape goat.(no pun intended IC smiley)...and ..well we will never know..
« Last Edit: Jun 30th, 2010, 8:51pm by Sysconfig » User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3952
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #565 on: Jun 30th, 2010, 8:47pm »

on Jun 30th, 2010, 8:36pm, Icarus99 wrote:
I just do not remember it, but some times I use older terms because I am older. I really know nothing of the LAP other than I like it. The idea of something printed on another item imparting a certain power is nothing new. The LAP and the inventory photo have always been extra kickers for this story.


I was thinking it sounded a bit more professional than just grown up.. But.... aside from that.. I'm glad we have your insights on hand, however conflicting some may be tongue
User IP Logged

Katterfelto
Guest
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #566 on: Jun 30th, 2010, 8:50pm »

A past statement that conjures up something like this. An old glass negative of the BB drone that was used to print an image onto a background of trees from another image.
Surely you recall those little tidbits?
The plate was ancient and would be stored in a special place for safekeeping just in case ......
Then we have that special green (or was it blue) background.
User Image
User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3952
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #567 on: Jun 30th, 2010, 8:55pm »

@ sys, I know it doesn't make sense. But marketing is not legal. The PR etc is not indicative of license.
None of it makes sense from a legal pov.
« Last Edit: Jun 30th, 2010, 8:59pm by tommi01 » User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3952
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #568 on: Jun 30th, 2010, 9:08pm »

You say all the forums plus your blog got hacked Icarus, that is not something that comes easily to script kiddies, brute force at the least and expertise.. (unless I'm wrong and I do try to keep up on such things.. )
What does this indicate I wonder and why?
« Last Edit: Jun 30th, 2010, 9:09pm by tommi01 » User IP Logged

Sysconfig
Guest
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #569 on: Jun 30th, 2010, 9:23pm »

on Jun 30th, 2010, 8:50pm, Katterfelto wrote:
A past statement that conjures up something like this. An old glass negative of the BB drone that was used to print an image onto a background of trees from another image.
Surely you recall those little tidbits?
The plate was ancient and would be stored in a special place for safekeeping just in case ......
Then we have that special green (or was it blue) background.
User Image

Sorry Tomi..but I yield the floor on this....thats fascinating
« Last Edit: Jun 30th, 2010, 9:24pm by Sysconfig » User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40  ...  100 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls