Board Logo
« UFOs and Aliens »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 22nd, 2017, 08:47am


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92  ...  102 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: UFOs and Aliens  (Read 28571 times)
spacechild
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 320
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #1335 on: Oct 27th, 2010, 2:37pm »

on Oct 27th, 2010, 1:01pm, jahara wrote:
Wait, Seeker! How is it proven fact that the tampering with the nuclear plants and rocket delivery systems is done by 'off-world intelligences'? That is the one thing that has never been proven, where the UFO's come from. They could be coming from US military (they have much more technology than they want us to beleive), the center of the earth or from some Nazi underground or they could be a new perception of one or more of our mythical beings, like djinn or faeries OR it could be all of the above. If you have proof that they are extra terrestrial please share it.
Just one example of nuclear silos being shut off in 1969 malstrom air force here in Montana.UfOs were seen and the people at the Silos were told of the craft. Now if we some how whether some underground Nazi group is doing it with there high tech craft.They should have thgought to use it in WWII they would have one the war.As far as them being called fairys or some other name used when the word alien was not even in our language would be hard to prove.Just as many words did not exist way back when.If we used our language now with our many accents and went back in time they would brand us as Devils or evil.
User IP Logged

Just because you do not understand do not make it evil.
spacechild
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 320
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #1336 on: Oct 27th, 2010, 2:58pm »

on Oct 19th, 2010, 2:56pm, GForce wrote:
Hi braincog and welcome to Casebook!

You're assuming aliens see us as equals. Maybe they view us as animals, the same way we may view primates. And to be honest if we(humans) have or had the chance to run tests on live alien beings or examine alien corpses we would. Maybe we have! Ethics mean little to mankind, just look at how we treat each other. Should we expect more from an alien race? Especially given that I'm sure they've seen how barbaric we can be. Just my two cents! Dan
Yes barbaric we are but give yourself more credit then 2 cents even a pack of gum cost 25 cents theses day.:} It reminds me of when I was a small child going up to Brandies University.Always getting past security which was easy to do just walk around the security up the hill around them.i went in this building in the building was a big glass case in this glass case was all stagges of development of human children 2 to a jar up to 8 months for the viewing.Down stairs was a lab with white rats and on the other side of the building was a room with beagle with one eye cut out for the students to examine for medical research.The poor dogs I thought patch on one eye.Poor human babies I thought.Then another lab with other animals with pieces cut off.Its in the name of science its ok it a great thing look at all the good it does people say.So some of us get abducted and are returned home bodys intact no eye missing not put in jars to show the other races of beings look this is what a human eye looks like look at the development of these humans . So I guess this is part of my personal reason I get offended when some brand these beings as evil or up to no good.Some person hypnotises sorry about the spelling someone and they tell of the horrorable things that happened to them.People are there own worst enemy.Good alien stories are to boring to most .So throw in a senerio like Independents day type aliens and you have a block buster. It apears even in the beings case we need a enemy to hate .We need something to kill .We need to make our selves feel like we got it all.We are the kings of the universe we are number one. There is nothing as good as mankind anywhere in the universe.Pretty sick to think this way.And a lot of this is wrapped around a flag or a God.It is a disgrace to both. But on a brighter note being worth 25 cents is still better then being worth only 2 cents.:}
User IP Logged

Just because you do not understand do not make it evil.
Seeker
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

"Truth is one... Paths are many..."


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 1815
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #1337 on: Oct 27th, 2010, 4:26pm »

on Oct 27th, 2010, 1:01pm, jahara wrote:
Wait, Seeker! How is it proven fact that the tampering with the nuclear plants and rocket delivery systems is done by 'off-world intelligences'? That is the one thing that has never been proven, where the UFO's come from. They could be coming from US military (they have much more technology than they want us to beleive), the center of the earth or from some Nazi underground or they could be a new perception of one or more of our mythical beings, like djinn or faeries OR it could be all of the above. If you have proof that they are extra terrestrial please share it.


I can not offer proof you would find acceptable, but I stand by my statement. I know that sounds obtuse, but it's all I can say. I know others have different points of view, and it's perfectly fine with me if you don't agree with mine. Reasonable people can agree to disagree, and do so gracefully in a respectful manner smiley I think from reading several of the comments you've posted thus far that there are more things we agree on than disagree on, but even disagreement is not a problem smiley
User IP Logged

The Rev.
Seeker
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

"Truth is one... Paths are many..."


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 1815
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #1338 on: Oct 27th, 2010, 4:30pm »

on Oct 27th, 2010, 1:01pm, jahara wrote:
Wait, Seeker! How is it proven fact that the tampering with the nuclear plants and rocket delivery systems is done by 'off-world intelligences'? That is the one thing that has never been proven, where the UFO's come from. They could be coming from US military (they have much more technology than they want us to beleive), the center of the earth or from some Nazi underground or they could be a new perception of one or more of our mythical beings, like djinn or faeries OR it could be all of the above. If you have proof that they are extra terrestrial please share it.


[Actually I don't recall referencing UFO's. I believe the terminology I used was "off-worlders" wink]
User IP Logged

The Rev.
braincog
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 7
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #1339 on: Oct 27th, 2010, 5:10pm »

kudos to seeker and jahara for not going at each other's throats like on most forums! haha.

but spacechild...i just read your last post and for the most part, im not sure what youre trying to say. here are my best guesses at a few points:

-you used to visit a school that practiced a lot of animal cruelty
-sometimes these things are for the benefit of mankind
-good abductions happen
User IP Logged

spacechild
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 320
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #1340 on: Oct 27th, 2010, 5:21pm »

on Oct 27th, 2010, 5:10pm, braincog wrote:
kudos to seeker and jahara for not going at each other's throats like on most forums! haha.

but spacechild...i just read your last post and for the most part, im not sure what youre trying to say. here are my best guesses at a few points:

-you used to visit a school that practiced a lot of animal cruelty
-sometimes these things are for the benefit of mankind
-good abductions happen
Yes the points you pointed out were what I meant.I was just trying to say that many say abductions are so bad. I read that more then positive stories on many website. And I was also just trying to tell others before you judge the beings for the abductions look at what we do for science and medical reasons.be glad they do not do the same thing to us as we do to other life forms.:}
User IP Logged

Just because you do not understand do not make it evil.
jahara
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar



YIM YIM
PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 39
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #1341 on: Oct 28th, 2010, 1:07pm »

on Oct 27th, 2010, 4:26pm, Seeker wrote:
I can not offer proof you would find acceptable, but I stand by my statement. I know that sounds obtuse, but it's all I can say. I know others have different points of view, and it's perfectly fine with me if you don't agree with mine. Reasonable people can agree to disagree, and do so gracefully in a respectful manner smiley I think from reading several of the comments you've posted thus far that there are more things we agree on than disagree on, but even disagreement is not a problem smiley


I totally understand the proof thing, I know a lot of stuff that I cannot prove to anyone else though I Know it. I have just been exploring the whole assumption that UFO's are all from outer space. Maybe some of them are, but I think some of them are not. I think a lot of stuff gets put into the same category that does not beleong there because of people's beleifs and perspectives, fears and hopes. An example is the people that disappear in a certain area of South America. Occassionally one person will return wild eyed and traumatized months after everyone has assumed the person is dead. The stories that the person tells don't make sense and some people want it to be about alien abductions (alien as in e.t.) others think it is something else that has been around as long or longer than humans. The same with the Djinn stories, some thing the Djinn are really e.t.s and some think the stories of ufo abductions are really Djinn.
User IP Logged

philliman
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1298
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #1342 on: Oct 28th, 2010, 1:40pm »

on Oct 27th, 2010, 2:37pm, spacechild wrote:
Just one example of nuclear silos being shut off in 1969 malstrom air force here in Montana.UfOs were seen and the people at the Silos were told of the craft. Now if we some how whether some underground Nazi group is doing it with there high tech craft.They should have thgought to use it in WWII they would have one the war.As far as them being called fairys or some other name used when the word alien was not even in our language would be hard to prove.Just as many words did not exist way back when.If we used our language now with our many accents and went back in time they would brand us as Devils or evil.

Hello spacechild,
maybe you've missed my post above wink :

on Sep 25th, 2010, 3:35pm, philliman wrote:
Check this out, Seeker. wink

http://ufocasebook.conforums.com/index.cgi?board=interviews&action=display&num=1284990699


I'd say it could be likely that UFOs possibly weren't responsible with any shutting down of missiles since there seem to be witnesses who say that they haven't heard of any reports about UFOs which allegedly hovered above their silos. There are just a lot of memes spread in ufology so that it's hard to know what to believe.
User IP Logged

Stellar Thoughts
spacechild
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 320
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #1343 on: Oct 28th, 2010, 2:25pm »

on Oct 28th, 2010, 1:40pm, philliman wrote:
Hello spacechild,
maybe you've missed my post above wink :



I'd say it could be likely that UFOs possibly weren't responsible with any shutting down of missiles since there seem to be witnesses who say that they haven't heard of any reports about UFOs which allegedly hovered above their silos. There are just a lot of memes spread in ufology so that it's hard to know what to believe.
Just go to google and type in Missile shut down in Montana and see what it says about the people military people that were there when it happened.Or Ufo conference there are 400 high ranking people X Generals . And all kinds of nice knowledgable people speaking.But as with anything if people just want to think its all just crap good for them . Then I would like to ask you do you believe in UFOs at all or do you think its all made up or they are all explainable and earthly craft. Many people do nothing wrong with thinking that.Everyone has there own oppiniun and has the right to it.And also the right to believe in what ever they want without things being pushed on them one way or the other. Have a great day and peace to you and your family always.
User IP Logged

Just because you do not understand do not make it evil.
philliman
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1298
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #1344 on: Oct 29th, 2010, 07:25am »

Just because somebody wears a uniform or was in the military or working for any kind of intelligence agency doesn't mean that they got in touch with ET- and UFO-stuff. It also doesn't automatically have to mean that they are sincere and are telling the truth. Robert Salas claims that UFOs were hovering over their missile silos while others who claim to have worked there that day don't know about any reports about UFOs. But it seems to be different with the Rendlesham Forrest-case. It seems that in that case it can be verified that something was going on there which was unexplainable.

There are too many claims being made within ufology which just can't be verified. Another case just blew up in my face where an alleged military source turned out to be a fraud who has been backed up by several researchers. There is also too much believe and taking things at face value while instead we should demand proof from those who make such claims. Sallas in particular doesn't even seem to be sure if he was really working at said missile silo. So there you go.

If I do believe in UFOs? Nope. I don't believe. I know! And that's a big difference, buddy. And I don't want to believe anything anymore just because a certain believe does suit me instead I'd like to know the truth no matter how it may look like.
User IP Logged

Stellar Thoughts
carolnistri
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 2044
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #1345 on: Oct 29th, 2010, 09:54am »

on Oct 28th, 2010, 1:07pm, jahara wrote:
I totally understand the proof thing, I know a lot of stuff that I cannot prove to anyone else though I Know it. I have just been exploring the whole assumption that UFO's are all from outer space. Maybe some of them are, but I think some of them are not. I think a lot of stuff gets put into the same category that does not beleong there because of people's beleifs and perspectives, fears and hopes. An example is the people that disappear in a certain area of South America. Occassionally one person will return wild eyed and traumatized months after everyone has assumed the person is dead. The stories that the person tells don't make sense and some people want it to be about alien abductions (alien as in e.t.) others think it is something else that has been around as long or longer than humans. The same with the Djinn stories, some thing the Djinn are really e.t.s and some think the stories of ufo abductions are really Djinn.



Ahh,Jar did you happen to see a show year ago in which Jacquee Couteau was in the jungle in South America I do believe,an entire village had vanished and he was trying to communicate with the only survivor a woman,she was hysterical as I recall and said that men came from the river,thats all they could make out or so the narrator said,I never heard another word about this but its never left my mind either.Sound familiar?
User IP Logged

spacechild
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 320
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #1346 on: Oct 31st, 2010, 11:39am »

on Oct 29th, 2010, 07:25am, philliman wrote:
Just because somebody wears a uniform or was in the military or working for any kind of intelligence agency doesn't mean that they got in touch with ET- and UFO-stuff. It also doesn't automatically have to mean that they are sincere and are telling the truth. Robert Salas claims that UFOs were hovering over their missile silos while others who claim to have worked there that day don't know about any reports about UFOs. But it seems to be different with the Rendlesham Forrest-case. It seems that in that case it can be verified that something was going on there which was unexplainable.

There are too many claims being made within ufology which just can't be verified. Another case just blew up in my face where an alleged military source turned out to be a fraud who has been backed up by several researchers. There is also too much believe and taking things at face value while instead we should demand proof from those who make such claims. Sallas in particular doesn't even seem to be sure if he was really working at said missile silo. So there you go.

If I do believe in UFOs? Nope. I don't believe. I know! And that's a big difference, buddy. And I don't want to believe anything anymore just because a certain believe does suit me instead I'd like to know the truth no matter how it may look like.
I thought you probably did not believe in UFOs just wanted to hear you say it. This tells me much.If someone does not believe in a subject they will also never believe in the proof put forward.Just as many believe the earth is in the center of the universe with no proof or that there is a God with no proof.And so many other things .People all have the right to believe what they want as long as there is no harm to anyone else.Whether proof or not.
User IP Logged

Just because you do not understand do not make it evil.
philliman
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1298
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #1347 on: Oct 31st, 2010, 12:11pm »

You can paint me in the light of a debunker if that suits you, I don't care. But I got to ask you, what do you prefer? An illusion or reality?

There are UFOs and there are aliens, yes. But does that mean that we got to swallow any fairy tale which is presented by any kind of wannabe inside source? If you do prefer to believe everything any ominous source does tell you that's your problem. Others won't listen to that garbage anymore. Ufology would be served well if we would finally be able to get rid of those charlatans and if people would rather start to educate themselves instead of just believe.
User IP Logged

Stellar Thoughts
spacechild
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 320
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #1348 on: Oct 31st, 2010, 12:40pm »

on Oct 31st, 2010, 12:11pm, philliman wrote:
You can paint me in the light of a debunker if that suits you, I don't care. But I got to ask you, what do you prefer? An illusion or reality?

There are UFOs and there are aliens, yes. But does that mean that we got to swallow any fairy tale which is presented by any kind of wannabe inside source? If you do prefer to believe everything any ominous source does tell you that's your problem. Others won't listen to that garbage anymore. Ufology would be served well if we would finally be able to get rid of those charlatans and if people would rather start to educate themselves instead of just believe.
Why so hostile you said you did not believe in UFOs .I just said everyone has the right to believe as they want with proof or not.As with a God.People even have the right to debunk as you say or not go with a blind faith.I believe there are many on this website who have seen what are called UFOs also people who think it was a UFO but was some natural thing as well.I believe the person who is one of the commentators on here has had a form of contact or some form of sighting. I myself as well as many others have been in situations that regardless of what others may think where not of a earthly making.To us people can think of us as they will.Just as the many others who think one politician is better then another.It makes no difference . I also do not just believe anything someone tells me. I worked in a research lab for 13 years met many people .Also was in the Private Investigation field for some years.I could not go to court and say things like a think or it might have been.It had to be positive. So I am not one who just believes someone because it might be what I want it to be.I really can for myself just believe what I myself have experienced to be 100 percent for myself.All other things get analyzed to the point that would make most give up. But to to each there own.I do not think it would be to beneficial on a website such as this for everyone to be just saying yes I know what you mean or yes I believe everything anyone says pretty boring at that point.Yes people will get angry .But human nature is in us that when someone is telling what they believe to be true having experiences and someone else says its not true. There will be conflict for one is telling the other he is not telling the truth. Oh well the human condition.It is all good if nothing else to get the blood moving. And yes just because someone dresses up in a police uniform does not mean he is a cop.Have a Happy Halloween.
User IP Logged

Just because you do not understand do not make it evil.
philliman
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1298
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #1349 on: Oct 31st, 2010, 2:45pm »

on Oct 31st, 2010, 12:40pm, spacechild wrote:
Why so hostile you said you did not believe in UFOs .

Because it appeared to me that your comments above were somehow directed at me and tried to paint me in a certain light. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

on Oct 31st, 2010, 12:40pm, spacechild wrote:
Have a Happy Halloween.

Thank you. Happy Halloween to you too. smiley
User IP Logged

Stellar Thoughts
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92  ...  102 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls